Regular Price: $169.99
Special Price: $129.99
AR383 Features: Cold water electric pressure washer. Constructed of Copper, Aluminum and Plastic. Includes an accessory kit complete with gun, adjustable jet nozzle, high pressure hose and lance with foam dispenser. With a two-wheel trolley mounted unit with handle and hose reel. Automatic safety valve with pressure shut-off at pump head. -Total Stop System (TSS) for automatic start/stop. Attachable foamer/soap bottle. Equipped with a 3 axial-piston wobble plate pump, long-lasting induction motor, gun-wand. Gun wand assembly with a fully adjustable spray head, detergent tank, water filter, detergent injector kit and high pressure hose. -Rotary nozzle and TSS standard. GFCI and automatic safety valve with low pressure by-pass is standard on all blue clean models. Max. Volume: 1.5 GPM. Max. Pressure: 1,900 PSI. Universal electric motor 120 Volts, 60 HZ, 11 Amps. Annovi Reverberi Triplex 3 axial-piston wobble plate pump with tempered stainless steel plungers. Manual Sheet Instruction Sheet.This product is under warranty to the original retail consumer against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 (one) year ands a complete “bumper to bumper” warranty including the spray gun,the high-pressure hose and all accessories from the date of purchase.The warranty is not transferable or assignable. This warranty covers replacement parts. This limited one year warranty applies only toproducts used in consumer applications and is void in rental or any commercial application. Reasonable care must be used in conformity with operation and maintenance instructions in the owner’s manual and quick start guide. Failure to follow these instructions will void this warranty.
- Triplex Plunger pump with axial wobble plate
- Total Stop System for automatic start/stop
- Trolly with wheels
- Accessory holder
- Water filter adapter
- Quick connect garden hose adapter
- Universal electric motor
- Adjustable spray head with special fan jet settings
- Foam soap dispenser
- Turbo nozzle lance
- Plastic Wand
- 20 Foot Hose
- 35 Foot Power Cord
Specifications PSI 1900 GPM 1.51 Horsepower 1.5 Amps 14 Motor Type Universal 120V 60HZ Temperature 122 degrees F Weight 28 Measurements 15.1 x 11.8 x 31.43
The M12 Heated Jacket from Milwaukee has been redesigned for optimal fit and you will not be dissapointed. Now you can control two heat zones independently of one another (chest and back, lower pockets) to better provide warmth and battery life. A rugged wind and water resistant shell keeps weather out while improved insulation and a thermal fleece lining hold heat in to maximize warmth and reduce the number of layers needed. On and off the jobsite, Milwaukee® M12™ Heated Jackets provide up to 6 hours of continuous heat per battery charge to withstand even the harshest winter conditions.
Utilizing the same M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery technology that powers 60+ tools, the M12™ Battery holder is stored in a sleek back pocket that can expand to fit M12™ XC Batteries and all M18™ Batteries with additional M18™ USB Charger accessory. It also includes a fuel gauge to check your battery life and built-in USB port for charging portable electronic devices. All M12™ Heated Jackets are washer and dryer safe.
- Heat Core Body Areas: Durable carbon fiber heating zones independently distribute and maintain heat to chest and back, pockets
- All Day Heat: Up to 6 Hours of continuous heat per battery charge
- Adjustable Heat: Zone specific heat control provides the right amount of heat for any weather
- M12™ REDLITHIUM™: Powered by M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery that works with 60+ Tools
- Rugged Construction: Wind and water resistant shell and thermal fleece lining keep elements out and hold heat close to the body
- Redesigned for improved fit and better heat retention
- Additional storage pockets added inside jacketv
- Machine Washable and Dryable
- USB Charger: Upgraded battery holder includes fuel gauge to check run-time and a powered USB port for charging portable electronic devices
Since 1936, DeWalt has been a popular and trusted brand for power and hand tools. When using this compact drill driver kit you can be assured that you are using a product that will hold up to all your needs. The Dewalt 20V Max Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Compact Drill Driver Kit is lightweight and compact making it easy to fit into tight areas.
The DeWalt compact drill delivers two speeds (0 - 450 / 0 - 1,500 RPM). It works extremely well for a broad range of drilling and fastening applications. The ergonomic handle gives the user comfort and control while using this compact drill.
DeWalt proudly offers a heavy duty ratcheting chuck on this compact drill driver, with carbide inserts that provide a superior bit gripping strength. The two-speed, all metal transmission offers longer run time and tool life. For a small home project, or a large construction job, this DeWalt Compact Drill Driver Kit offers just what you need to get the job done.
Key Product Features
- Compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas
- High speed transmission delivers two speeds (0 - 450 / 0 - 1,500 RPM) for a range of fastening and drilling applications
- Ergonomic handle delivers comfort and control
- Heavy duty 1/2-in ratcheting chuck with carbide inserts provides superior bit gripping strength
- Two-speed, all-metal transmission for increased run time and longer tool life
2X Brighter, Maximum Versatility – The New TRUEVIEW M18 LED HP Flood Light is designed to give professionals a portable area lighting solution that replaces 500W Halogen Flood Lights and adapts, performs, and survives industrial use. The 2360-20 is the industry’s brightest 18V LED flood light, and it is up to 20% brighter than 500W Halogen Flood Lights. Capable of filling large areas with light, it provides 3,000 lumens of high definition light output for in its high mode, 1,500 in medium and 650 in low, and it can run for up to 2, 4, or 9 hours with an M18 REDLITHIUM XC 5.0 Battery Pack. In addition to running off of M18 batteries, it can run off of an AC cord for all day applications. It uses high quality LEDs with a neutral white color and a high color rendering index paired with a Milwaukee designed reflector to produce an even beam pattern. Its head rotates 240° to direct light where it is needed, and there are 3 keyholes in its base for hanging in multiple orientations. Its compact footprint and integrated carry handles allow for easy transport or storage in bags, on carts, or in job boxes. This light stands up to the toughest working conditions, through its durable roll cage design and impact-resistant lens and bezel. It offers significant advantages over halogen work lights with superior impact durability and temperature management, and its LEDs never need to be replaced, and are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- 20% Brighter than 500W Halogen Flood Light
- Three light output modes for optimal brightness and runtime
- High Mode: 3,000 lumens for up to 2 hours with M18™ XC 5.0 Pack
- Medium Mode: 1,500 lumens for up to 4 hours with M18™ XC 5.0 Pack
- Low Mode: 650 lumens for up to 8 hours with M18™ XC 5.0 Pack
- High Definition Output with true color, even beam, and natural light
- Dual Power Source: M18™ or Corded
- Light Head rotates 240° with positive stops
- (3) integrated keyholes for hanging horizontally or vertically
- Durable Roll Cage protects light head
Delivers up to 2X more runtime, 20% more power and 2X more recharges than standard lithium-ion batteries. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack features superior pack construction, electronics and performance to deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market. It offers 4.0 amp-hours of runtime. With Milwaukee durability built into each pack, this battery runs cooler and performs in climates below 0°F/-18°C.
Managed by Milwaukee’s exclusive REDLINK™ Intelligence, the battery features overload protection to prevent you from damaging your cordless power tools in heavy-duty situations, while the discharge protection prevents cell damage. The temperature management system and individual cell monitoring help maximize battery life. Switch to the REDLITHIUM 4.0 XC Extended Battery Pack to instantly upgrade the runtime and durability of your Milwaukee M18 cordless tools.
- (1) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack (48-11-1840)
The 18V XC High Capacity LITHIUM-ION battery works on the following M18™ tools:
- 2601 - M18™ ½" Compact Drill/Driver
- 2610 - M18™ ½"High Performance Drill/Driver
- 2611 - M18™ ½" High Performance Hammer Drill/Driver
- 2620 - M18™SAWZALL® Recip Saw
- 2630 - M18™ 6 ½" Circular Saw
- 2650 - M18™ ¼" Hex Impact Driver
- 49-24-0171 - M18™ Work Light
- 0880-20 - Cordless Vac
- 4.0 Amp hour - 72 Watt hour battery
- LITHIUM-ION battery delivers long life and run time with fade-free power
- Battery fuel gauge - Displays remaining run-time Milwaukee REDLINK™ Intelligence
- Overload Protection - Prevents user from damaging their cordless power tool investment in abusive situations
- Temperature Management System - Keeps battery in ideal temperature range to provide maximum life
- Individual Cell Monitoring - Ensures optimal charge and discharge for maximum life
- Discharge Protection - Prevents cell damage from over-discharge
- Integrated weld frame
- Cell separator
- Impact and vibration protective rubber
- For use with Milwaukee M18™ cordless tools
- Voltage: 18v
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Warranty: 3 Year
- Weight: 1.6 lbs
- 3.0 Ah extended run-time battery provides long run-time and battery life
- No memory and virtually no self-discharge for maximum productivity and less downtime
- Weighs 1.6 pounds allowing user maximum run time and a light weight battery
Regular Price: $159.00
Special Price: $139.00
The 6177-20 14" Abrasive Chop Saw's Powerful 15 Amp, 4.0 maximum horsepower motor delivers Legendary Durability and Performance. With speeds up to 3900 RPM, the 6177-20 allows for fast cutting of drywall track in bundles, angle iron, conduit, pipe, channels, tubing, and rebar up to a 5 inch maximum capacity. A durable light weight design allows the user portability without sacrificing durability, while its oversized wheel guards provide added protection from debris. A 45 degree miter capacity with an adjustable fence allows for quick and accurate miter cuts without flipping heavy material. The large spindle lock button provides quick and easy blade changes wearing gloves; while the quick adjust vise clamp allows the clamp to be adjusted quickly when cutting different material sizes.
- 14” Abrasive Cut-Off Machine (6177-20)
- Abrasive Wheel
- Hex wrench
- Powerful 15 Amp, 4.0 Maximum Horsepower Motor: Delivers maximum cutting performance in a wide variety of materials
- Large Cutting Capacity: Provides versatility for a wide range of cutting applications, up to 5" pipe
- Durable Light Weight Design: 40 lbs light weight design for portability without sacrificing durability
- Oversized Wheel Guards: Provides added protection from debris
- 45 Degree Miter Capacity With Adjustable Fence: Allows for quick and accurate miter cuts without flipping heavy material
- Large Spindle Lock Button: Provides quick and easy blade changes wearing gloves
- Quick Adjust Vise Clamp: Allows clamp to be adjusted quickly when cutting different material sizes
- All Ball Bearing Construction: Delivers maximum durability
- Voltage: 120 AC/DC
- Amps: 15.0
- Wheel Size: 14"
- Max HP: 4.0
- No Load RPM: 3,900
- Arbor Size: 1"
- Cut Type: Abrasive
- Mitering Fence: Yes
- Spindle: 1"
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Bevel Capacity: 45 degrees
- Capacity in OD Pipe: 5"
- Capacity in Bar Stock: 4-5/8" by 4-5/8"
- Capacity in Square Stock: 5"
- Capacity in Round Pipe: 5"
- Length: 16"
- Shipping Weight: 45.6 lbs
- Keyed locks protect valuables
- Heavy-duty gas shocks provide smooth opening every time
- 22 Gauge Steel
- 47.75" length
- 14.0" wide
- 13.25" High
Choose the sub-compact ratchet with best-in-class power, speed and durability. The M12™ Cordless 3/8” Lithium-Ion Ratchet is the ideal tool for auto mechanics, maintenance and repair professionals looking for maximum performance and productivity in a subcompact cordless tool. It utilizes a powerful 12-volt motor to produce up to 35 ft-lbs of torque and 250 RPM, giving users the power and speed of a pneumatic ratchet without the airhose. It’s powered by the M12 REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack, which delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors, as well as best-in-class performance in extreme jobsite conditions.
At just 10-3/4” long and 1.9 lbs, the ratchet is tool-belt portable, and features a 3/4" low-profile head design for work in the tightest of spaces and engine bays. The variable-speed metal trigger and reinforced steel housing provide maximum control and durability with any application. The kit includes one M12 battery, a 30-minute charger, a 3/8” to 1/4" adapter and carrying case.
- (1) M12™ Cordless 3/8" Lithium-Ion Ratchet (2457-20)
- (1) M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery (48-11-2401)
- (1) M12™ Lithium-ion Battery Charger (48-59-2401)
- (1) Carrying Case
- Powerful 12-volt motor: Delivers up to 35 ft-lbs of torque
- Superior fastening speed: Produces 250 RPM, with variable-speed trigger for greater control
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- On-board fuel gauge: Helps you monitor the charge precisely for less downtime on the job
- Built-in LED light: Illuminates work surfaces in dark locations
- Voltage: 12V
- Length: 10-3/4"
- Weight: 1.9 lbs
- Peak Torque: 35 ft-lbs
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Battery Warranty: 2 Year
- No Load Speed: 0-250 RPM
- Width: 3/4" Head