Regular Price: $249.99
Special Price: $219.99
Blast away dirt and grime with this Simpson MSV3024 pressure washer. It offers 3000 PSI, 2.4 GPM and a 4-cycle, 190cc Honda engine. Its Direct Drive Engine and Pump allows its streamlined power transmission from engine to pump. This Simpson MSV3024 has 12" never-flat tires, and it comes with a 30' high-pressure hose, a recoil start type and a fuel capacity of 1 Quart. Its ergonomic spray gun allows the operator to work longer and with greater ease. It's quick connect steel accepts standard nozzles and attachments. 4 Stainless Steel Quick Connect Nozzles: 0°, 15°, 40° & soap applicator nozzles allow you to choose the spray pattern best suited for the job. Extra dirty? Just drop the detergent siphoning tube into pressure washer safe detergent and attach the soap applicator!
- HONDA OHC Premium Residential Engine for Easy Start and Proven Reliability
- Honda GCV190 OHC Engine with FNA brass head axial cam pump provides easy starts and proven reliability
- Direct Drive Engine and Pump for Streamlined Power Transmission from Engine to Pump
- Maintenance-Free Axial Cam Pump with POWERBOOST Technology for Increased Performance
- SIMPSON PowerBoost axial cam pump with forged brass head
- 1 Quart Fuel Tank
- 1/4" x 30' Non-Marring Hose with Easy Connectors for No-Tools Assembly
- Downstream Detergent Injection System
- 4 Quick Connect Nozzles - 0, 15, 40 and Soap
Specifications Water Pressure 3000 PSI Flow Rate 2.4 GPM Engine Manufacturer Honda GCV190 Pump Type FNA Axial Cam Pump Wheels 12" Never Flat Tires Pump/Hose Easy Connector Yes Hose 1/4" x 30' Hose with Easy Connectors Hose/Gun Easy Connector Yes Wand Type Easy Connect Spray Wand Engine Orientation Vertical Frame Welded Steel Frame Tube Style 1-1/4" Round Steel Tube Frame Handle Style 1-1/4" Round Steel Tube Accessory Storage On-Board Unit Length (in) 23" Unit Width (in) 21" Unit Height (in) 36.25" Unti Weight (lb) 64 lbs.
NOTE: This item is a refurbished unit which may show some ware in the form of, but not limited to chips, cracks, scratches or blemishes in paint. Defects in the units performance will need to be factory serviced.Learn More
This air piping system is designed for air tools that require a constant supply of air and is great for large buildings. The piping is made of a high-density polethylen (HDPE) tubing and also features an aluminum core to hold any shape it is bent to and allow simple wall installation.
- 100 Feet Tubing
- 175 PSI operating pressure
- 3 Outlet Kits
- 2 Tees
- 1 Male 3/4" NPT Fitting
- 20 Clips
- Bevel and Cutter Tool
Since 1924, industry-leading Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp. has been producing the highest-quality, most-reliable, heavy-duty electric power tools and power tool accessories. This trusted leader brings you the ultimate M18 cordless 2-tool combo kit (2691-22). This set includes the Compact Driver (MWK-2601-20) and the 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (MWK-2650-20). Patented design, state-of-the-art 4-pole frameless motor, and user-friendly ergonomics make the M18 Cordless System an impressive series that maximizes both power and performance. Milwaukee has taken no shortcuts in producing this power kit. Each tool also features variable speed triggers, built-in LED illumination, battery fuel level gauges, and lightweight yet durable construction.
Milwaukee knows job sites can be brutal on a tool, so they have carefully designed these battery packs to be rugged and durable. Features include cell separators, welded frame, and recessed terminals. Over-molded housing and slide pack dual clips round out each battery pack‘s practical construction. A 30-minute battery charger completes the kit.
Innovative features, unmatched power, and exceptional runtime make the Milwaukee M18 Cordless Lithium-Ion Compact Driver and ¼” Hex Impact Driver Combo Kit essential for any job site. Arsenal comes complete with a sturdy carrying case and a handy belt clip.
Milwaukee M18 Lithium-Ion Compact Drill Driver
Rather than drilling pilot holes for ductwork or running wire and conduit, the Milwaukee M18 lithium-ion compact drill driver is the best and most powerful choice. With 24 clutch settings and delivering 400 in/lb. of torque, this driver is simply the most powerful in its class. Adjustable speeds range from a low speed RPM of 1-450 to the high speed RPM of 1-1,800. Weighing 5.3 pounds, measuring 5 ¾ inches, and featuring a convenient side handle, the M18 drill driver is both comfortable and compact. And with exceptional drill bit retention, it is easy to see why this driver is an easy choice for at-home handymen and professional builders alike.
Milwaukee’s M18 ¼” Hex Compact Impact Driver
When you need to secure sheet metal screws or 5/8-inch and 3/4-inch pipe couplings or any other hex fastener, reach for Milwaukee’s M18 ¼” Hex Compact Impact Driver. Though it weighs only 3.5 pounds, it packs major power and delivers 1,400 in./lb of torque and 0-3,200 IPM. Featuring 0-2,200 RPM, the Milwaukee driver is over 70% faster than the competition. Though the fastest, strongest, and most durable, this impact driver also features user conveniences. It includes one-handed bit-loading and, like the drill driver, it also has LED illumination for those tough jobs with poor lighting. And with twice as much run-time, you can maximize the power and minimize the downtime.
Red Lithium Compact Battery Packs
Powered by Milwaukee’s high-capacity Red Lithium Compact Battery Packs (included), these tools boast longer run times and are, therefore, much more user-friendly. In 2005, Milwaukee introduced the first-ever lithium-ion charging system. Since, they have perfected the formula and have become an industry leader. Their optimal batteries, though 50% smaller and 65% lighter, are 30% more powerful than NiCd compact batteries. The convenient gauge tells users when the charge is running low. Just one more feature that reduces your unproductive downtime.
- (1) M18™ Compact 1/2" Drill Driver (2606-20)
- (1) M18™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (2656-20)
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ Compact Battery (48-11-1815)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) Contractor Bag
- 18V voltage
- Built-in LED illumination
- Powerful torque
- Battery fuel level gauges
- Adjustable speeds
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
Add the Tradesman 70 in. Aluminum Full-Size Side-Mount Truck Box to your truck bed and conveniently store tools, valuables and more. This truck box locks with a key and its gas shocks provide for smooth lid operation.
- Enclosed, locking storage for most full size trucks
- 0.060 Aluminum finished black
- Keyed lock
- Push button for easy access
- Heavy duty gas shocks for smooth open and close
- Dimensions: 70” Long x 8” wide x 14” High
Let the Tradesman 48 in. Aluminum Side-Mount Truck Box hold your tools, valuables and more. This truck box, with its push button and gas shocks, opens and closes effortlessly. It locks with a key.
- Enclosed storage for full and mid size trucks
- 0.060 Aluminum with a black finish
- Push button for easy access
- Heavy duty gas shocks for smooth open and close
- Keyed lock
- 25 ft. recoil air hose
- Blow gun with safety nozzle, inflation needle and adapter fitting
- Dual tire chuck
- Quick coupler, male and female thread connector
- Thread sealant
Steel on-site chest
- Site-vault security system
- EZ-Loader caster skid bolster
- Stacked and welded steel hinges
- Heavy duty locking arms
- Bolt cutter proof locking system
- 42" x 20 x23 3/4"
- 9.3 cu. ft usable space
- Weight: 116 lbs.
- Metal is 7g where the feet are
- 14g at hinges
- 16g everywhere else
- Heavy Cast Iron Base for Stability
- ON/OFF Switch with Removable Safety Key
- 5/8” Chuck Handles Larger Bits
- 3-Spoke Spindle Travel Handle with Built-In Adjustable Depth-Stop
- Easy- to-use Rack-and-Pinion Table Height Adjustment
- Table Tilts up to 45 Degrees Right or Left
- 12 Speeds Gear Box for Versatility
- 3.85 Amp Induction Motor For Quiet, Smooth Performance
- 2 Year Warranty
- CSA Listed
Includes: Chuck Key, Allen Wrenches and Drift Key
- Rated Power: 120V~ /60 Hz, 3.85 Amp
- No Load Speed: 12 Speeds (300- 2900 RPM)
- Chuck Size: 5/8” (16 mm)
- Spindle Travel: 2-3/8” (60mm)
- Swing: 10” (254 mm)
- Table Movement: 45° bevel, 360° swivel
- Table Size: 7-5/8” x 7-5/8” (200 mm x 200 mm)
- Base Size: 14” x 9-1/4 ” (355mm x 235 mm)
- Max. Distance from Spindle end to Surface of table: 11-3/8” (290 mm)
- Max Distance from Spindle end to surface of base: 16-1/4” (414 mm)
- Max Distance from Spindle Axis to Surface of Column: 5 ” (127 mm)
- Net Weight: 55 Lbs.
Milwaukee M18 Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2" High Torque Impact Wrench w/ Friction Wring - Bare Tool 2663-20$169.00
The M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION 1/2" High Torque Impact Wrenches provide industry leading power in a compact size. Built with a Milwaukee® 4-pole motor and a powerful impact mechanism, the 2662-22 and 2663-22 deliver 450 ft-lbs of torque. A variable speed trigger provides speed control between 0-1900 RPM & 0-2200 IPM. The 2662-22 has a 1/2” anvil with detent pin to achieve superior socket retention, while the 2663-22 has a 1/2”anvil with friction ring for quick and easy one-handed socket changes.
- M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION 1/2" High Torque Impact Wrench w/Friction Ring - Bare Tool 2663-20
- Milwaukee® Designed Impact Mechanism: Delivers 450 ft- lbs of torque
- Compact Size Light Weight: 8-7/8” Length and 5.2 lbs
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Delivers maximum run-time
- 1/2” Anvil w/Friction Ring: Provides quick and easy, one-handed socket changes
- Voltage: 18V
- Anvil Size: 1/2" Square
- Anvil Type: Friction Ring
- Torque: 450 ft-lbs
- RPM: 0-1,900
- IPM: 0-2,200
- Length: 8-7/8"
- Tool Weight: 5.2 lbs