Milwaukee® Shockwave Impact Duty™ Drill Bits and Driver Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. The Shockwave™ Impact Duty Hex Drive Drill Bits feature the Milwaukee Thunderbolt® web for durability and chip removal paired with taper-fit construction for a stronger bit with less wobble. The drill bits include a 135° split point to allow the bit to start on contact and eliminates walking. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- Contains 35 Drilling and Driving Bits
Shine more light on the problem with the Pro-Series 60 LED Rechargeable Cordless Work Light. Hang this work light from the hood when working on the car, attach it to the water heater when relighting the pilot light, or hang it from the pipes when unclogging a drain. Keep a Cordless Work Light in the truck for roadside repairs, one in the toolbox for jobs around the house, and one in the camper for night time illumination. Don’t get left in the dark. The Cordless Work Light recharges in about 2 hours with the included 120 volt wall charger and 12 volt auto charger. A built-in hook hangs easily from the hood, or a clip on magnet holds the light onto the fender. 60 LED lights are rated for 100,000 hours of working life and produce the same brightness as an 80 watt bulb. The shatterproof, waterproof, and oil resistant construction can stand up to heavy use.
- Great for cars, campers, boats, and home
- Produces the same brightness as an 80 watt bulb
- Built-in hook for hanging and clip-on magnetic holder
- Includes a 120 volt AC/DC adapter and a 12V car plug charger
- Shatterproof, waterproof, and oil resistant, LED lights are rated for 100,000 hours of working life
- Input:120V AC 60 Hz
- Output: 12V DC 450mA
.023 - .035 Replacement Liner for Hobart Handlers 140, 187, 190, 210, 210MVP, Trek 180 & IronMan 230.Learn More
Grind your own corn, grain, coffee beans and nuts for creating healthy, homemade meals at home with the AmeriHome Corn and Grain Grinder. Save money by pulverizing peanuts, almonds or cashews to make expensive nut butters at home. Grind freshly roasted coffee beans to make your own gourmet cup of joe. Great for milling grains for home brewing too. The Corn And Grain Grinder easily mounts to your tabletop, and the grinding plates adjust and lock into place so you can achieve the perfect grind. Constructed of cast iron to provide long lasting use.
- Make grain and cereal recipes for healthy homemade meals
- Grind peanuts and other nuts to make fresh nut butters at home
- Grind coffee beans for a delicious morning brew
- Easily mounts to your work table
- Cast iron construction provides long-lasting use
- Grinding plates adjust for a perfect grind
Extremely fast setup, 90% faster than C-clamps. Simply slide into position and tighten. Made from drop forged, heat treated, nickel chrome plated steel. The screw and handle are copper coated to protect against weld spatter. Available with various throat depths in light, heavy and super duty to meet most welding applications. 8" Heavy Duty, 80 mm throat.Learn More
Easily remove paint, adhesives, caulk and more with the Pro-Series 1500 Watt Heat Gun. This multi-purpose tool removes peeling paint, loosens adhesives on floor tiles, thaws frozen pipes, dries parts or strips paint. A concentrated heat output in two heat settings will help form and bend metals or plastic.
- Easily remove paint, adhesives, caulk and more
- Multi-purpose tool removes peeling paint, loosens adhesives, or thaws frozen pipes
- Concentrated heat output will help form and bend metals or plastic
- 12.5 AMP / 120 Volts / 60 Hz,
- 2 heat settings: 707 degrees f / 923 degrees F
(4) Assorted Nozzles Included:
- An air spreader nozzle
- A hook nozzle
- A deflector nozzle
- An air reduction nozzle
- Perfect for smoothing wood surfaces
- Removes paint for refinishing
- Dual action design for swirl-free finishes
- Built-in regulator allows speed control during delicate applications
- Rubber grip for increased comfort
- Requires 10 SCFM at 90psi
Get the driving force in an air impact wrench that weighs less than 2.25 lbs! Compact size get right into engine compartments and wheel wells as well as any other hard to reach places.
Housing Material Cast Aluminum Recommended Hose SIze 1/2" Max Speed 10,000 RPM Air Inlet Size 1/4" Drive Size 3/8"
Swerve, but don't miss it. You're going to like this one. It's designed to be a right-sized, tough, every day carrying and work knife. The extra-wide, drop-point blade offers excellent slicing and will handle just about any other kind of cutting task as well. 8Cr13MoV stainless steel makes the blade sturdy and offers good edge-holding capabilities. Unusual jimping on the blade back adds style without being so aggressive that your thumb complains. A stonewashed finish hides scratches. For a good grip, the Swerve has a contoured handle that "swerves" slightly to fit comfortably in the hand. Kershaw's exclusive K-Texture on the handle enhances grip. The Swerve opens one-handed with SpeedSafe with either flipper or thumbstud. For convenient carrying, it also has a reversible, deep-carry clip.
- Flipper: May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The Flipper is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe: Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock: Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife's steel liner, the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Deep Carry
- Reversible: Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon, K-Texture grip
- Blade length: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Closed length: 4 1/4 in. (10.8 cm)
- Overall length: 7 1/4 in. (18.4 cm)
- Weight: 4.8 oz.
- Provides full size pattern in a small package Nickel plated body provides easy clean up
- Features both fluid and pattern controls. Includes 8-Fluid Ounce canister
- Atomization is equal to a full size spray gun
- Siphon-feed design sprays light to medium viscosity materials
- Includes 8-ounce canister
- Includes 1/4-Inch male NPS air inlet