The Champion Power Equipment 73536i gasoline powered, portable inverter generator is powered by an 80cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 2000 max watts. With a 1 gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 9.5 hours at 25% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit also contains true sine wave inverter technology making it safe to power all of you sensitive electronic devices. This unit is ideal for camping trips, hunting, traveling, tailgating, and light jobs around the house. CARB approved for all 50 states.
- True sine wave inverter technology
- Economy mode to save fuel
- Overload protection
- Up to 9.5 hours run time at 25% load
- Only 49 lb.
- Emissions: CARB - 50 State
- Easy pull recoil start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- USDA approved spark arrestor
- Stackable design
- Parallel capability
What Will it Power?
Advanced, true sine wave inverter technology provides safe, reliable power to computers and other sensitive electrical devices. Ideal for powering a small appliance or a couple household items.
- 12V DC charging cable
- Oil funnel
- Spark plug socket
EmissionsCARB (50 State)
80cc Champion OHV
Automatic (based on load)
1 Gallon (3.8L)
0.42 Quart (0.4L)
Low Oil Shut-Off
53 dBA at 23 Feet
The Handler 140 operates off 115 volt standard household current for maximum versatility. Comes ready to weld with or without shielding gas, no additional kit required. With an amperage output range of 25 - 140, it easily handles a broad selection of solid mild steel or stainless, flux cored and aluminum wires.
- Comfortable 10 ft. (3 m) H100S2-10 MIG welding gun
- Built-in gas valve
- Regulator and gas hose
- Power cord with plug
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) self-shielded flux cored welding wire
- 8 in (203 mm) wire spool adapter
- Extra .030 in. (0.8 mm) contact tips
- Welds 24 gauge up to 1/4 inch in steel
- Proven built-in wire feeder with quick-release drive roll lever
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" when not welding.
- Four output voltage settings with wire feed tracking provide quick and easy adjustment for different materials and thickness.
- Easy access to polarity changeover includes storage holes for spare tips
- Dual groove drive rolls make it easy to switch between .023/.025 in. (0.6 mm) and .030 - .035 in. (0.8 - 0.9 mm) wire
- Self-resetting thermal overload and motor protection
- Rated Output at 20% Duty: 90A @ 18.5 VDC
- Cycle: 63 A @ 21 VDC (CSA Rating)
- Current Range: 25 - 140 Amps
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 28 Volts
- Wire Feed Speed Range with load: 40 - 700 Inches per Minute
- Wire Feed Speed Range w/o load: 50 - 740 Inches per Minute
- Amps Input @ 115V: 20 (15 is CSA rating)
- Rated Load, 60 KVA: 2.9 (2.2 is CSA rationg)
- Hertz KW: 2.5 (1.77 is CSA rating
- Height: 12-3/8"
- Width: 10-5/8"
- Depth: 19-1/2"
Net Weight: 57 lbsLearn More
$429.00The M18 FUEL™ 1/2" High Torque Impact Wrench with Friction Ring Kit features the most powerful cordless wrench in its class, delivering up to 700 ft-lbs of maximum fastening torque, 1,100 ft-lbs of nut-busting torque and up to 2X more runtime. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor outperforms competitors with constant power output, and the Milwaukee® designed impact mechanism delivers up to 700 ft-lbs of maximum fastening torque. The REDLITHIUM™ XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than any other battery. It features an onboard fuel gauge to help you monitor the charge moreaccurately, so there’s less downtime on the job. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence allows the operator to choose between 2 fastening modes with Milwaukee’s proprietary DRIVE CONTROL™ feature and ensures maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating and over-discharge.Learn More
This 18-volt lithium-ion FUEL™ High-Torque Impact Wrench offers quick, tool-free socket changes with a 1/2" friction ring anvil. You’ll get ultimate comfort during extended use with the new contoured soft grip. The kit includes 2 REDLITHIUM™ XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Packs, a multi-voltage charger and a carrying case.
- JOBSITE on-site storage products provide secure storage for valuable tools and equipment on the job site.
- Taller, Wider 48-in Long Chest provides 24.3 Cubic Feet of usable storage space. Taller body for storing taller, bulky equipment
- Bolt-Cutter Proof 12 Gauge steel lock housings protect padlocks from cutting and prying tools. Padlocks are not provided
- High-strength lid is reinforced with a full-length, deep bolster
- Heavy-duty hinge is staked and welded so the pin can not be driven out
- Lid held open by a 1-in wide heavy-duty locking arm
- Lifting handles located inside tall and deep recesses to prevent injuries and damage
- Indented area on front of the lid is easy to grasp to open it
- Tall, heavy-duty bolsters for easily moving with a forklift
- Slots in bolsters for easily installation of optional casters Learn More
Shelf unit for Rapid Mount Shelving.
- Dimensions: 62" H x 60" W x 16" L
- 4 Shelves
- 8 Dividers
- (Four 16" Standard Dividers and four 13" Narrow Dividers included with each shelf unit)
Shelf Center Support included with 60" wide shelving units.Learn More
Dimensions: H: 18 W: 18 L: 30 1/8
Weight (lbs.): 42
Cubic feet: 5.4
- Brushed stainless steel paddle handle, with rotary style latch mechanism features a two position latch that prevents the door from inadvertently opening.
- Aluminum doors swing down for easy access and a full view of the contents. Opened door is supported by aircraft-type cables with swedged fittings which can be removed to allow for a fully open swing down position.
- Positive weather seal protects tools and materials stored inside from road dirt and weather.
Dimensions: H: 6" W: 11" L: 121 3/8"
Weight (lbs.): 40
- Provides fully enclosed storage for conduit and pipe.
- Constructed of .063 tread plate aluminum.
- Spring up rear door for easy load and unload.
- Lockable to prevent material theft - padlock not included.
- Fits all WEATHER GUARD ladder racks.
Offers improved visibility and a large area for accessory mounts and holders while providing safety and security for occupants and cargo.
Includes upper panels for standard or high roof vans.Learn More
One component of this four tool combo kit is the 20 Volt MAX Lithium Ion premium hammerdrill (DCD985)Features of the new hammerdrill include a 3-speed all metal transmission, 1/2-inch metal ratcheting chuck and all metal gear housing meet professionals' demands for extreme durability, performance and comfort. This drill is ideal for commercial and residential builders, electricians, plumbers, remodelers, carpenters, cabinetmakers and installers, and woodworkers. For the performance contractors expect, this premium drill offer an all-metal, three-speed transmission that delivers 0-600, 0-1,250, and 0-2,000 RPM, depending on the setting. The second tool in this kit is the DCS393, 20V Max circular sawDEWALT's 20 Volt MAX circular saw offers contractors speed and battery power to improve cutting performance and increase runtime, as well as a high strength steel shoe and optimized handle design for an ergonomic profile that provides comfort and control. The circular saw is ideal for remodelers, carpenters and professionals tasked with framing, cross cutting, ripping, bevel cuts and plunge cuts.The third tool is the 20V Max recipsaw, the DCS381This 20 Volt MAX Lithium Ion Reciprocating Saw includes features such as a keyless blade clamp and 1 inch stroke length for performance. The reciprocating saw is ideal for professionals in fields including remodeling, carpentry, plumbing, electrical, fire rescue, HVAC/mechanical and framing. The final tool in this kit is DEWALT's new 20 Volt MAX Lithium Ion LED Work Light (DCL040) and it features added lumens, a pivoting head and multiple light zones for visibility on the jobsiteIn addition, the light features a hang hook for hanging, which is ideal for multitasking. The work light is ideal for professionals tasked with projects and applications that must be completed in tight, dark or dimly lit spacesWith respect to the 20V MAX: Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 voltsNominal voltage is 18 DCD985 20V MAX hammerdrill with patented 3-speed all-metal transmission and 1/2" self-tightening chuck delivers 535 units watts out of maximum performance, faster application speed, and superior bit retentionThe DCS381 is DEWALT's 20 Volt MAX Lithium Ion Reciprocating Saw which includes features such as a keyless four position blade clamp and 11/8-inch stroke length for performance. The reciprocating saw is ideal for professionals in fields including remodeling, carpentry, plumbing, electrical, fire rescue, HVAC/mechanical and framingDCS393 20V MAX circular saw with 6-1/2" carbide blade can cut 2x4's at a 45[DEG] angle in a single passDCL040 20V MAX LED work light delivers 110 lumens of light output
Dewalt DCD985 Hammer Drill
Light and moderate drilling jobs should be a breeze and of stellar performance for DEWALT DCK491L2, as it DCD985 hammer drill has a 535 watts high power and highly efficient motor. This will make any drilling job look professional, even when done by a beginner.
Drill also has a three patented all-metal transmission speed options. Users can choose speed of 0-600 rpm, 0-1250 rpm, or 0-2000 rpm. They have the power to control the speed they deemed most appropriate and suitable for the task at hand.
Moreover, DCD985 hammer drill has a reduce slippages feature as it has a ½ racheting chuck with carbide inserts to give that bit-gripping strength.
Dewalt DCF885 Circular Saw
DCF885 circular saw has a bevel capacity of 0-50 degress, making it very useful for a many repair and construction applications.
Also, the DCF885 circular saw lets the users to cut completely through a two-by framing lumber. This is perfect for those who need to do framing, cross cutting, ripping, and bevel cutting. It can deliver up to 3700 rpm.
Dewalt DCS381 Reciprocating Saw
What sets DCS381 reciprocating saw from others is that it can reverse its blade upside down and do flush cutting. Blade changing is not a problem with this model as it has a keyless lever action blade clamp making it very easy and quick for blade changes. It is also very light weight reducing the possibility to feel fatigue or strain during use.
DCS381 saw is also very compact that it can be conveniently used in confined and cramped spaces. For added control, DCS381 has a variable-speed trigger lock and electric blade. It can deliver up to 0-3000 spm for fast cutting.
Dewalt DCL040 LED Work Light
The DCL040 LED work light included in this combo kit has 110 lumens for brighter visibility. It reduces shadows for clearer view of the work and can also distinguish different tones for different colors.Learn More
This work light can rotate its head up to 120 degrees for wider range of sight. It also comes with a built-in hook so as it can be used hands free.
The Champion Power Equipment 76533 gasoline or propane portable generator is powered by a 224cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 3800 running watts and 4750 starting watts. Ideal for powering a fridge, lights, TV, other small appliance or a few household items.
- 3800 running watts/4750 starting watts (Gasoline)
- 3420 running watts/4275 starting watts (LPG)
- RV Ready - TT-30R outlet
- 120V AC load
- Up to 12 hour run time at 50% load
- 68 dBA at 23 ft.
- Push button electric and easy pull recoil start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- USDA approved spark arrestor
- 1 in. durable tubular steel frame
- Intelligauge - volts, frequency, hours
- 8 in. never flat mobility kit
- Oil funnel
- Start up oil
- LPG hose with regulator, 3.3 ft.
Specifications Running Wattage (Gasoline) 3800 watts Starting Wattage (Gasoline) 4750 watts Running Wattage (LPG) 3420 watts Starting Wattage (LPG) 4275 watts AC Load 120V Phase Single Frequency 60 Hz Engine 224cc Champion 4-Stroke OHV RPM 3600 Fuel Type Gasoline or Propane Gasoline Capacity 3.4 gal. (13 L) Run Time 8 hours at 50% load (Gasoline) Recommended Oil SAE 10W-30 Oil Capacity 0.6 qt. (0.6 L) Start Type Electric, Recoil Low Oil Shut-off Automatic Fuel Gauge No Voltmeter Intelligauge Mobility Kit Included Wheel Size 8 in. never flat Battery Included, 9Ah/12V Choke Type Automatic, Manual Noise Level 68 dBa at 23 ft. Dimensions 26.3" L x 24.8" W x 22.9" H Gross Weight 132.3 lbs. Net Weight 119 lbs.