The Handler 140 operates off 115 volt standard household current for maximum versatility. Comes ready to weld with or without shielding gas, no additional kit required. With an amperage output range of 25 - 140, it easily handles a broad selection of solid mild steel or stainless, flux cored and aluminum wires.
- Comfortable 10 ft. (3 m) H100S2-10 MIG welding gun
- Built-in gas valve
- Regulator and gas hose
- Power cord with plug
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) self-shielded flux cored welding wire
- 8 in (203 mm) wire spool adapter
- Extra .030 in. (0.8 mm) contact tips
- Welds 24 gauge up to 1/4 inch in steel
- Proven built-in wire feeder with quick-release drive roll lever
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" when not welding.
- Four output voltage settings with wire feed tracking provide quick and easy adjustment for different materials and thickness.
- Easy access to polarity changeover includes storage holes for spare tips
- Dual groove drive rolls make it easy to switch between .023/.025 in. (0.6 mm) and .030 - .035 in. (0.8 - 0.9 mm) wire
- Self-resetting thermal overload and motor protection
- Rated Output at 20% Duty: 90A @ 18.5 VDC
- Cycle: 63 A @ 21 VDC (CSA Rating)
- Current Range: 25 - 140 Amps
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 28 Volts
- Wire Feed Speed Range with load: 40 - 700 Inches per Minute
- Wire Feed Speed Range w/o load: 50 - 740 Inches per Minute
- Amps Input @ 115V: 20 (15 is CSA rating)
- Rated Load, 60 KVA: 2.9 (2.2 is CSA rationg)
- Hertz KW: 2.5 (1.77 is CSA rating
- Height: 12-3/8"
- Width: 10-5/8"
- Depth: 19-1/2"
Net Weight: 57 lbsLearn More
- JOBSITE on-site storage products provide secure storage for valuable tools and equipment on the job site.
- Taller, Wider 48-in Long Chest provides 24.3 Cubic Feet of usable storage space. Taller body for storing taller, bulky equipment
- Bolt-Cutter Proof 12 Gauge steel lock housings protect padlocks from cutting and prying tools. Padlocks are not provided
- High-strength lid is reinforced with a full-length, deep bolster
- Heavy-duty hinge is staked and welded so the pin can not be driven out
- Lid held open by a 1-in wide heavy-duty locking arm
- Lifting handles located inside tall and deep recesses to prevent injuries and damage
- Indented area on front of the lid is easy to grasp to open it
- Tall, heavy-duty bolsters for easily moving with a forklift
- Slots in bolsters for easily installation of optional casters Learn More
Shelf unit for Rapid Mount Shelving.
- Dimensions: 62" H x 60" W x 16" L
- 4 Shelves
- 8 Dividers
- (Four 16" Standard Dividers and four 13" Narrow Dividers included with each shelf unit)
Shelf Center Support included with 60" wide shelving units.Learn More
Dimensions: H: 19 1/8 W: 13 5/8 L: 46 1/2
Weight (lbs.): 75
Cubic feet: 3
- ONE-TOUCH latch mechanism and trademarked RED PUSHBUTTON features a powder coated aluminum, automotive style latching system.
- Can be used with some truck bed caps due to the low profile design.
- Can be mounted in front of wheel wells of full size long bed pickups.
Dimensions: H: 11 3/4" W: 19 1/4" L: 44 1/4"
Weight (lbs.): 41 lbs
Cubic feet: 3.1
- Greater rear-window visibility
- Extra-wide design increase storage space
- Matches profile of full and compact sized aluminum low profile saddle boxes
- Made of heavy-gauge aluminum for years of dependable durability
- Quick and easy installation
- 15 1/4" W x 18" D x 54 3/4" H
- (1) 5" x 2" caster
- Available in blue and black
- High gloss powder coat finish
- Polished aluminum drawer pulls and side trim
- Drawers use heavy-duty ball bearing slides
- Ball bearing slides load rated 100 lbs. per drawer
- EVA drawer liners
- Tubular lock and key
Offers improved visibility and a large area for accessory mounts and holders while providing safety and security for occupants and cargo.
Includes upper panels for standard or high roof vans.Learn More
One component of this four tool combo kit is the 20 Volt MAX Lithium Ion premium hammerdrill (DCD985)Features of the new hammerdrill include a 3-speed all metal transmission, 1/2-inch metal ratcheting chuck and all metal gear housing meet professionals' demands for extreme durability, performance and comfort. This drill is ideal for commercial and residential builders, electricians, plumbers, remodelers, carpenters, cabinetmakers and installers, and woodworkers. For the performance contractors expect, this premium drill offer an all-metal, three-speed transmission that delivers 0-600, 0-1,250, and 0-2,000 RPM, depending on the setting. The second tool in this kit is the DCS393, 20V Max circular sawDEWALT's 20 Volt MAX circular saw offers contractors speed and battery power to improve cutting performance and increase runtime, as well as a high strength steel shoe and optimized handle design for an ergonomic profile that provides comfort and control. The circular saw is ideal for remodelers, carpenters and professionals tasked with framing, cross cutting, ripping, bevel cuts and plunge cuts.The third tool is the 20V Max recipsaw, the DCS381This 20 Volt MAX Lithium Ion Reciprocating Saw includes features such as a keyless blade clamp and 1 inch stroke length for performance. The reciprocating saw is ideal for professionals in fields including remodeling, carpentry, plumbing, electrical, fire rescue, HVAC/mechanical and framing. The final tool in this kit is DEWALT's new 20 Volt MAX Lithium Ion LED Work Light (DCL040) and it features added lumens, a pivoting head and multiple light zones for visibility on the jobsiteIn addition, the light features a hang hook for hanging, which is ideal for multitasking. The work light is ideal for professionals tasked with projects and applications that must be completed in tight, dark or dimly lit spacesWith respect to the 20V MAX: Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 voltsNominal voltage is 18 DCD985 20V MAX hammerdrill with patented 3-speed all-metal transmission and 1/2" self-tightening chuck delivers 535 units watts out of maximum performance, faster application speed, and superior bit retentionThe DCS381 is DEWALT's 20 Volt MAX Lithium Ion Reciprocating Saw which includes features such as a keyless four position blade clamp and 11/8-inch stroke length for performance. The reciprocating saw is ideal for professionals in fields including remodeling, carpentry, plumbing, electrical, fire rescue, HVAC/mechanical and framingDCS393 20V MAX circular saw with 6-1/2" carbide blade can cut 2x4's at a 45[DEG] angle in a single passDCL040 20V MAX LED work light delivers 110 lumens of light output
Dewalt DCD985 Hammer Drill
Light and moderate drilling jobs should be a breeze and of stellar performance for DEWALT DCK491L2, as it DCD985 hammer drill has a 535 watts high power and highly efficient motor. This will make any drilling job look professional, even when done by a beginner.
Drill also has a three patented all-metal transmission speed options. Users can choose speed of 0-600 rpm, 0-1250 rpm, or 0-2000 rpm. They have the power to control the speed they deemed most appropriate and suitable for the task at hand.
Moreover, DCD985 hammer drill has a reduce slippages feature as it has a ½ racheting chuck with carbide inserts to give that bit-gripping strength.
Dewalt DCF885 Circular Saw
DCF885 circular saw has a bevel capacity of 0-50 degress, making it very useful for a many repair and construction applications.
Also, the DCF885 circular saw lets the users to cut completely through a two-by framing lumber. This is perfect for those who need to do framing, cross cutting, ripping, and bevel cutting. It can deliver up to 3700 rpm.
Dewalt DCS381 Reciprocating Saw
What sets DCS381 reciprocating saw from others is that it can reverse its blade upside down and do flush cutting. Blade changing is not a problem with this model as it has a keyless lever action blade clamp making it very easy and quick for blade changes. It is also very light weight reducing the possibility to feel fatigue or strain during use.
DCS381 saw is also very compact that it can be conveniently used in confined and cramped spaces. For added control, DCS381 has a variable-speed trigger lock and electric blade. It can deliver up to 0-3000 spm for fast cutting.
Dewalt DCL040 LED Work Light
The DCL040 LED work light included in this combo kit has 110 lumens for brighter visibility. It reduces shadows for clearer view of the work and can also distinguish different tones for different colors.Learn More
This work light can rotate its head up to 120 degrees for wider range of sight. It also comes with a built-in hook so as it can be used hands free.
- 3/8-in heavy-duty aluminum hinge
- Wide, surround rain gutter with auto-style bulb weather stripping
- Three-point locking system
- Reinforced high-strength door provides superior strength and security
- Commercial rotating T-handle
- Aircraft cable door supports
- Heavy-duty EPDM closed cell bulb weather stripping surrounds door opening to seal out moisture
- Reinforcing cross-hatch pattern