Need to cut steel? Thinking about an oxy acetylene cutting torch to do the job? Consider a plasma cutter. This simple technology uses an electrical arc and compressed air to cut steel, aluminum, and other conductive metals.
Designed to cut up to 1/4" mild steel, the AirForce™ 250ci is powered by standard household current (115 VAC). A built-in air compressor and lightweight inverter power supply make this plasma cutter the most convenient, totally portable cutting system available. The AirForce™ 250ci excels at cutting sheet metal and 1/8" mild steel, and can even sever 1/4" steel.
Compared to the complexities of an oxy fuel cutting torch system, plasma cutting is easy:
- Cuts faster than oxy fuel
- More precise cut, thinner kerf, less slag to clean up
- Smaller heat-affected zone for less warping
- No gas pressure settings or flame tuning needed
- No preheating of metal prior to cutting
- No pressurized gas cylinders to transport
- No worries about running out of gas on the job
- No expense for gas refills... ever
The AirForce™ 250ci comes ready to cut out of the box, with extra replacement tips and a convenient cable management strap for easy transportation. Just pull the trigger and cut.
- New Inverter Design - Powerful cutting ability at half the weight of prior model (AirForce 250A). Weighs only 27 lbs.
- Built-in Air Compressor - Internal piston-driven air compressor makes the system highly portable. No additional compressor to purchase or transport. Pressure is preset... ready to cut, right out of the box.
- New Ergonomic Torch - The new HP-25 torch is designed for increased comfort, more efficient cooling and economical replacement cutting tips.
- Powered by 120V, 20 amp Circuit - Runs on standard household power. No need for 230 volt hookup by utility company.
- Post-flow Air Cooling - Cools the torch and tip after cutting, extending life of replaceable tip and electrode.
- Fan-On-Demand - Runs only when needed reducing dust/debris pulled into unit.
- Diagnostic Lights - LED lights indicate system status for power, temperature, and torch readiness eliminating unnecessary downtime.
- Thermal Overload Protection - Built to withstand tough working environments. Rated for 35% duty cycle at 104° Fahrenheit. Duty cycle will increase as environmental temperature decreases.
- Cable Management Strap - Secures torch, work cable and power cord to make transporting easy and convenient.
- Built-in piston-driven air compressor
- HP-25 torch with 16.5 ft (5 m) lead and consumables
- 16.5 ft (5 m) heavy duty work clamp
- 7 ft (2.1 m) power cord with 115 VAC plug
- 115 VAC, 20 amp circuit, single phase
- Sheet Metal
- Auto Body
- Rated Output at 35% Duty Cycle: 12 A at 110 VDC
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 325 V
- Amps Input at Rated Output, 60 Hz:
- 120 V - 20
- kVA - 2.4
- kW - 2.0
- Plasma Gas Flow/Pressure: Preset with Built-in Compressor
- H: 10 in (254 mm)
- W: 7 1/2 in (191 mm)
- D: 13 in (330 mm)
- Net Weight: 250ci w/torch: 27 lb (12.3 kg)
- Ship weight: 30 lb (13.6 kg)
The Handler® 210MVP Multi-Voltage Plug (MVP) provides flexibility to use either 115V or 230V input power. The MVP allows you to connect to 115V or 230V receptacles in a twist, no tools required. Just choose the plug that fits your receptacle, connect to the Handler® 210MVP’s power cord and start welding. The Handler® 210MVP will automatically adjust itself to the correct input power providing superior arc performance regardless of the power source.
The Handler® 210MVP offers seven output voltage settings (taps) and infinite wire feed speed control making the unit easy to adjust for different materials, thicknesses and wires. When plugged into 115V power, the 210MVP utilizes 4 voltage settings (taps) and has 140 amps of weld output. When plugged into 230V power, you will get all 7 taps and 210 amps of weld output.
- Dual-voltage input (115V/230V) with the MVP plug makes the unit easy to find a place to plug it in.
- Max 210 Amps output in a small portable case makes transporting to job sites easier and provides power to weld 3/8" steel.
- 7 voltage selections (230V), 4 voltage selections (115V), enhanced magnetics and infinite wire feed speed control offers easier fine control for improved arc performance with less spatter for a better bead appearance and less cleanup
- Spool gun control circuitry is built-in to the Handler® 210MVP for the optional SpoolRunner™ 100 direct plug-in spool gun. Alleviates feeding problems with soft aluminum wires. Also useable with mild or stainless steel welding wires.
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" when not welding
- Easy access to polarity changeover includes storage holes for spare tips
- Dual groove drive rolls make it easy to switch from one wire size to another. One knurled groove and one smooth groove for .030-.035 in. (0.8-0.9 mm) wire.
- Self-resetting thermal overload and motor protection
- Comfortable 10 ft. (3 m) H100S4-10 MIG welding gun
- Built-in gas valve
- Dual gauge regulator and gas hose
- Power cord with plug
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) self-shielded flux cored welding wire
- 8 in. (203 mm) wire spool adapter
- Extra .030 in. (0.8 mm) contact tips
- Weld set-up chart
- Auto Body
- Rated Output at 30% Duty Cycle: 150 A at 23 VDC (230V)
- Rated Output at 20% Duty Cycle: 90 A at 19 VDC (115V)
- Current Range:
- 25 - 210 A (230V)
- 25 - 140 A (115V)
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage:
- 34 V (230V)
- 28 V (115V)
- Wire Feed Speed Range:
- 40 - 680 IPM
- 60 - 770 IPM at no load
- Amps Input at Rated Load, 60 Hz:
- 230 V - 24
- kVA - 5.4
- kW - 4.6
- Amps Input at Rated Load, 60 Hz:
- 115 V - 20
- kVA - 2.9
- kW - 2.5
- H: 12-3/8 in (315 mm)
- W: 10-5/8 in (270 mm)
- D: 19-1/2 in (495 mm)
- Net Weight: 79 lb (35.8 kg)
Designed for the professional, our 5 HP single stage compressors are ideal for almost anyone, from individuals that thrive on do-it-yourself projects to the professional air compressor user. When performance is defined by maximum operating pressure, increased air flow and extended duty cycles, Ingersoll Rand is the product of choice. You will get a compressor that features maximum air power, reliable precision engineered components and a durable design that is built to last.
- 100% continuous duty applications
- High capacity compressor (up to 18.1 cfm@ 90 pisg) with 60 gallon vertical tank
- Efficient finger valves that are easy to maintain
Aluminum liquid truck storage tanks are available in rectangular, vertical, L-shaped or combo configurations to meet a variety of applications. Recommended for construction and agricultural use.
- L-shaped tanks are designed to accommodate our full-size crossbed boxes
- Not intended for transferring gasoline or other flammables, and should not be used as an auxiliary fuel tank
- Does not meet DOT specifications
- Lockable Vent Caps
- Base mounting tabs
- Baffles provide an even flow of liquid
- Available in several sizes: 30" up to 60"
- Available in diamond-tread Bright or Black finish
- Sturdy .100 gauge aluminum
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
The Metal Man P40 Plasma Cutter is a 230V input power portable inverter power source capable of cutting up to 3/8" steel and 1/4" stainless steel or aluminum. A built in air-regulator makes this machine extremely portable for those on-the-go jobs. This machine requires a compressed air supply that can provide 4.5 CFP @ 60 PSI.
The P40 is packaged with a 18-1/2 foot TRAFIMET plasma torch and a 10 foot quick connect ground cable with clamp.
- 230V 25 Amp 60 Hz Input Power
- No Load Voltage 340V
- Output Range 15 to 40A
- 35% Duty Cycle @ 40A
- Overall Dimensions - 17.75 in. x 6.75 in. x 9 in.
- Weight - 21 lbs
- 3 year machine warranty
- 1 Year Torch Warranty
Made for small pallets the not more than 24 inches wide the Black Bull All Purpose Hydraulic Lift will help you get more usable space out of your warehouse. The walk-behind manual lift works great in tight locations and small warehouses. With a maximum lift of over 5 feet tall, you can stack the heavy items higher. Smooth rear swivel locking casters help it maneuver for easy handling. Use either the foot pedal or arm handle to help raise pallets. Adjustable lowering speed makes it easy and safe to use.
- Walk behind manual lift
- Max. lift of over 5 feet tall
- Smooth rear swivel locking casters
- Adjustable lowering speed
- Especially made for small pallets not more than 24 in. wide
Max. Capacity 2200 lbs Lift Height Min. 3.5" - Max. 62" Distance of Fork Min. 11" Steering Radius 48" Load Wheel 3.15" Overall Size 56" L x 28" W x 78" H Fork Width 5"
JOBOX Premium On-Site Storage Boxes represents the ultimate in strength, security, and increased storage capacity. NEW Site-Vault Security System has 50% more locking points than those used on competitive models NEW EZ-Loader Skid Bolsters allow chest to be fork lifted from all four sides to easily move it around the job site or loading on a truck or trailer.
- Shorter 60-in long piano box provides 34.5 Cubic Feet of usable space
- Heavily-reinforced door opens to a full 90 degrees for easier access and resist bending from attempted break-ins
- Grip-Rite lifting channel provides a full-length gripping surface to open the lid
- Fully welded and staked high-strength hinge has 1/4-in diameter pin and 1-in knuckles; horseshoe welds prevent the pin from being driven out of the hinge
- Reinforced side walls have twice the strength as competitive models to resist attempted break-ins with pry bars
- Recessed lifting handles are located in deep, tall recesses to prevent pinched fingers and prevent damage to the handle Learn More
- Low-profile provides concealed and secure storage for heavy items without greatly reducing truck bed area
- Reinforced construction allows material to be loaded on top of the unit
- Drawer compartments are approximately 9 3/4" wide and can be divided
- ONE-TOUCH® Latch System allows easy, one-hand operation
- The smooth gliding roll-out drawer puts frequently needed items within easy reach without the need to climb up onto the truck bed
- Drawers are weather stripped and each drawer has a load rating of 425 lbs. evenly distributed
Dimensions: H: 12 3/8 W: 39 5/8 L: 24
Weight (lbs.): 217Learn More