Choose the sub-compact ratchet with best-in-class power, speed and durability. The M12™ Cordless 3/8” Lithium-Ion Ratchet is the ideal tool for auto mechanics, maintenance and repair professionals looking for maximum performance and productivity in a subcompact cordless tool. It utilizes a powerful 12-volt motor to produce up to 35 ft-lbs of torque and 250 RPM, giving users the power and speed of a pneumatic ratchet without the airhose. It’s powered by the M12 REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack, which delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors, as well as best-in-class performance in extreme jobsite conditions.
At just 10-3/4” long and 1.9 lbs, the ratchet is tool-belt portable, and features a 3/4" low-profile head design for work in the tightest of spaces and engine bays. The variable-speed metal trigger and reinforced steel housing provide maximum control and durability with any application. The kit includes one M12 battery, a 30-minute charger, a 3/8” to 1/4" adapter and carrying case.
- (1) M12™ Cordless 3/8" Lithium-Ion Ratchet (2457-20)
- (1) M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery (48-11-2401)
- (1) M12™ Lithium-ion Battery Charger (48-59-2401)
- (1) Carrying Case
- Powerful 12-volt motor: Delivers up to 35 ft-lbs of torque
- Superior fastening speed: Produces 250 RPM, with variable-speed trigger for greater control
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- On-board fuel gauge: Helps you monitor the charge precisely for less downtime on the job
- Built-in LED light: Illuminates work surfaces in dark locations
- Voltage: 12V
- Length: 10-3/4"
- Weight: 1.9 lbs
- Peak Torque: 35 ft-lbs
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Battery Warranty: 2 Year
- No Load Speed: 0-250 RPM
- Width: 3/4" Head
This complete compressed air distribution system is designed to be installed in or on walls. It allows convenient access to compressed air lines wherever you need them. No special tools needed for installation.
- 100 ft. RapidAir Tubing and cutter
- (2) 90120 Aluminum Outlet Block
- (1) 90220 Aluminum Manifold Block
- (6) 50100 3/8 NPT Straight
- (4) 50300 Union Elbow
- (2) 50120 Hand Valve
- (2) 50125 1/4 NPT Brass nipple
- (2) 50130 1/4 NPT Brass 45 degree
- (3) 50135 3/8 NPT Brass Plug
- (2) QUICK COUPLERS PICTURED BUT NOT INCLUDED
Regular Price: $99.99
Special Price: $84.99
The Genesis GMSS400W Heavy-Duty Miter Saw Stand gives you an instant portable work station wherever you need to use your miter saw. This stand is a work horse, supporting up to 400 lbs. It accommodates all Genesis and most other miter saws, including 12" sliding miter saws.
The roller supports are adjustable for height and length with no tools needed and can be extended up to 110". The quick-fold design and wheels make for easy transportation and storage, even with the saw mounted. An adjustable foot keeps the stand level on uneven surfaces.
- Heavy-Duty All Steel Construction-Supports up to 400 Lbs
- Quick-Release Mounting Brackets for Easy Miter Saw Mounting and Removal
- Tool-Free Adjustment of Material Supports and Extension Arms, Material Supports Include Rollers and Positive Stops for Repetitive Cuts
- Accommodates All Genesis and Most Other Miter Saws, Including Genesis 12" Sliding Miter Saw
- Quick-Fold Design and Wheels for Easy Storage and Portability
The Sportsman Series Folding Fish Table with Faucet makes cleaning fish and wild game easier. This portable, folding table weighs just over 20 pounds and can easily be transported from your vehicle to your campsite. The plastic table top with separate prep and sink areas is easy to keep clean. A chrome plated faucet can be attached to a garden hose for a steady supply of fresh clean water. The drain in the sink is connected to a hose that can be placed inside a bucket, making cleanup easy. Attach a water hose to the faucet, place a bucket underneath the drain and insert the drain hose, then cut and clean fish or game.
- Portable table for cleaning fish and game on-site
- Attach water hose to faucet, place bucket underneath, then cut and clean fish or game
- Chrome plated faucet with garden hose hook up (bucket not included)
- Durable plastic top
- Table measure 46 in. L x 24 in. W x 33 in. H
Add a bit of whimsy to your kitchen, bar, game room, basement, or shop with the AmeriHome 2 Piece Soda Cap Bar Stool Set. A polished mirror-like chrome base and a soda cap shaped seat gives this stool a fun and funky silhouette. These bar stool are designed with comfort in mind. With a 13 inch, ABS plastic, 360 degree swivel seat, a built in footrest, and an overall adjustable seat height of 23.5 to 32 inches. Great features that make this bar stool comfortable for everyone.
- 2 bar stools
- Polished chrome plated, heavy duty tubular steel base
- Adjustable height from 23.5 to 32 in.
- 13 in., ABS plastic, 360 degree swivel seat
- 330 lbs. weight capacity
- Makes a great addition to your home, shop, or bar!
- 10.0 Amp AC/DC 11,000 rpm motor designed for faster material removal and higher overload protection
- Dust Ejection System™ provides durability by ejecting dust particles that enter the tool through the air intake vents
- Jam-pot, low profile gear case provides precise gear alignment for a smoother, quieter transmission while allowing access to tight spaces
- One piece brush arm prevents brush hang-up due to dust ingress
- Quick-change wheel release provides easier and quicker wheel removal without the need for a wrench
- Keyless adjustable guard provides tool free guard adjustment thus increasing productivity
- Vibration reducing removable side handle provides user comfort and reduces user felt vibration
- Auto-off brushes shut the tool down when the brushes need replacing to avoid tool damage
- Oversized, protected spindle lock button provides easier and quicker wheel changes
- Paddle switch lock-off provides the user protection from accidental start up
- Matching wheel flanges allow the use of common accessories
- Amps: 10.0 AC/DC Amps
- Max Watts Out: 1,200 W
- No Load Speed: 11,000 rpm
- Use Wheels RPM Above: 12,000 rpm
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Spindle Thread: 5/8"-11
- Tool Length: 11-1/4"
- Tool Weight: 4.6 lbs
- 2-position side handle
- Keyless adjustable guard
The Discovery Series™ provides a standard viewing area lens, dual arc sensors for reliable arc detection, as well as grind mode to shield the welder while preparing to weld surfaces. The external shade control enables the welder to adjust lens darkness from shade #9 to #13 for a wide range of MIG, Stick and limited TIG applications. The Discovery Series is the perfect choice for the occasional welder, hobbyist, or person who is discovering welding for the first time. The Mystic helmet features a traditional skull pattern for fearless welders.
- Recommended Welding Processes: Stick, MIG and Flux Cored
- 1/12,000 second reaction time
- Variable shade #9-13, light state #4
- 6.9 square inch viewing area
- Grind mode
- Sensitivity control has infinite adjustment for varying ambient light
- Delay control between 0.1 and 1.0 seconds
- Auto on/auto off
- 2 independent arc sensors
- 1 - CR2450 lithium battery
- Lightweight (18 oz.), durable polyamide
- ANSI Z87.1-2010 approved, certified to CSA/CD standards
- 2-year warranty
Configure your own shelf system with end panels and shelves. End panel height includes 2" for End Caps.
- Dimensions: 62" H x 16" W x 1.2" L