Regular Price: $79.99
Special Price: $64.99
This 72 piece air tool kit from Tool Shed is the perfect kit for anyone wanting to have just a little bit of everything. This kit makes a great gift.
- 1-1/2 " air impact wrench
- 1-150mm air hammer
- 1-1/4 " air dir grinder
- 1-3/8 " air ratchet wrench
- 1-oil pot 1pc-3/8 " to 1/2 " adaptor
- 8-1/2 " dr.cr-mo sockets:1/2 " ,9/16 " ,5/8 " ,3/4 " ,11mm,12mm,13mm,17mm
- 1-1/8 " collet 1pc-QC coupler
- 1-bits holder 1pc-5/32 " hex key
- 1-spring retainer 1pc-teflon tape
- 1-female QC plug 3pcs-120mm chisels (flat,punch,edging chisel)
- 1- blow gun 1pc-tire chuck
- 1-hose and adaptor(brass)
- 1-taper nozzle
- 5-male nippler 5pcs-1/4 " mounted grinding stone
- 5-1/8 " mounted grinding stone
Since 1936, DeWalt has been a popular and trusted brand for power and hand tools. When using this compact drill driver kit you can be assured that you are using a product that will hold up to all your needs. The Dewalt 20V Max Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Compact Drill Driver Kit is lightweight and compact making it easy to fit into tight areas.
The DeWalt compact drill delivers two speeds (0 - 450 / 0 - 1,500 RPM). It works extremely well for a broad range of drilling and fastening applications. The ergonomic handle gives the user comfort and control while using this compact drill.
DeWalt proudly offers a heavy duty ratcheting chuck on this compact drill driver, with carbide inserts that provide a superior bit gripping strength. The two-speed, all metal transmission offers longer run time and tool life. For a small home project, or a large construction job, this DeWalt Compact Drill Driver Kit offers just what you need to get the job done.
Key Product Features
- Compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas
- High speed transmission delivers two speeds (0 - 450 / 0 - 1,500 RPM) for a range of fastening and drilling applications
- Ergonomic handle delivers comfort and control
- Heavy duty 1/2-in ratcheting chuck with carbide inserts provides superior bit gripping strength
- Two-speed, all-metal transmission for increased run time and longer tool life
If it's got an edge, the flexible belt technology of the Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener sharpens it. Knife makers use abrasive belts to sharpen knives. Now you can, too! The Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener gives you a perfect convex edge on any knife blade. The secret is the flexible belt technology. The belt flexes to any blade shape and creates a strong, shaving sharp edge on your blade. It even sharpens blades that other sharpeners can't. It's the sharpest edge you've ever used!
- Sharpens every knife you own
- Precision sharpening guides for repeatable results
- Easily replaceable abrasive grit belts
- Won't burn or damage blade steel
- Fast and easy to use
- Heavy-duty sharpener
- Work Sharp Power Platform
- Belt Sharpening Module
- Kitchen Knife Guide: 40°
- Outdoor Knife Guide: 50°
- Abrasive Belt Kit
- Quick Start Guide
- Instructional DVD
This complete compressed air distribution system is designed to be installed in or on walls. It allows convenient access to compressed air lines wherever you need them. No special tools needed for installation.
- 100 ft. RapidAir Tubing and cutter
- (2) 90120 Aluminum Outlet Block
- (1) 90220 Aluminum Manifold Block
- (6) 50100 3/8 NPT Straight
- (4) 50300 Union Elbow
- (2) 50120 Hand Valve
- (2) 50125 1/4 NPT Brass nipple
- (2) 50130 1/4 NPT Brass 45 degree
- (3) 50135 3/8 NPT Brass Plug
- (2) QUICK COUPLERS PICTURED BUT NOT INCLUDED
- 4,000 PSI rotary head.
- Durable nylon brush skirt.
- Heavy duty polypropylene cover.
- Welded steel two arm rotary bar.
- Zero wall clearance.
Max Pressure: 4000 PSI
Optimal Pressure: Under 2,500 PSI
Max Flow: 8.0 GPM
Max Temp: 180(deg)F
Size: 12"Learn More
- Features one or two clasps for locking
- Removable tray
- Dimensions: 24.5" L x 11.75" W x 10.25" H
Ideal for storing boat, equestrian, motorcycle and snowmobile accessories, as well as construction equipment. Trailer tongue boxes are a great solution for unused space.
- Notched lid fits flush against trailer wall
- Secure locking mechanism
- Double latch system
- Available in Bright or Black finish
- .060" Aluminum resists rust
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Dimensions: 34.7" L x 15.25" W x 23.50" H
The Reliance Easy/Tran transfer switch is easy to install and easy to use. It is ideal for single-circuit control of farm buildings, irrigation systems, community wells, telecommunication substations, traffic signals, commercial garage doors, cell towers, sewer and water lift stations, septic pumps, industrial sump pumps, electric water heaters, electric heat and much more.
- MODEL CSR302
- MODEL DESCRIPTION Easy/Tran
- MAX. GENERATOR RUNNING WATTS 7500
- PHASE Single
- MAX. SINGLE-POLE CIRCUITS 2
- MAX. DOUBLE-POLE CIRCUITS 1
- MAX. COMBINED LOAD @ 125 VAC 60
- MAX. COMBINED LOAD @ 250 VAC 30
- POWER INLET, NEMA L14-30
- RECCOMMENDED CORD SIZE [gauge] 10 Learn More