The Leatherman Wave multi-tool is hands down the most popular model, made famous by its outside-accessible blades that can be deployed with just one hand. When it was redesigned in 2004, the new Wave was given larger knives, stronger pliers, longer wire cutters, and all-locking blades. Perfect for any job, adventure, or everyday task, the Wave multi-tool is an international best-seller.
- 420HC Clip Point Knife
- 420HC Sheepsfoot Serrated Knife
- Needlenose Pliers
- Regular Pliers
- Wire Cutters
- Hard-wire Cutters
- Wire Stripper
- Medium Screwdriver
- Large Bit Driver
- Small Bit Driver
- Wood/Metal File
- Diamond-coated File
- Bottle Opener
- Can Opener
- 8 in ; 19 cm Ruler
- INCLUDED BITS: Eyeglass Screwdriver, Phillips #1-2 and 3/16" Screwdriver
- Closed length: 4 in (10 cm)
- Weight: 8.5 oz (241 g)
You not only build or repair, but educate and inform customers. Catalog and literature holders keep information at hand, for your customers or crews.
- Dimensions: 15" H x 13" W x 4 3/4" L
- 6 Bins
The Discovery Series™ provides a standard viewing area lens, dual arc sensors for reliable arc detection, as well as grind mode to shield the welder while preparing to weld surfaces. The external shade control enables the welder to adjust lens darkness from shade #9 to #13 for a wide range of MIG, Stick and limited TIG applications. The Discovery Series is the perfect choice for the occasional welder, hobbyist, or person who is discovering welding for the first time. The Mystic helmet features a traditional skull pattern for fearless welders.
- Recommended Welding Processes: Stick, MIG and Flux Cored
- 1/12,000 second reaction time
- Variable shade #9-13, light state #4
- 6.9 square inch viewing area
- Grind mode
- Sensitivity control has infinite adjustment for varying ambient light
- Delay control between 0.1 and 1.0 seconds
- Auto on/auto off
- 2 independent arc sensors
- 1 - CR2450 lithium battery
- Lightweight (18 oz.), durable polyamide
- ANSI Z87.1-2010 approved, certified to CSA/CD standards
- 2-year warranty
- 4,000 PSI rotary head.
- Durable nylon brush skirt.
- Heavy duty polypropylene cover.
- Welded steel two arm rotary bar.
- Zero wall clearance.
Max Pressure: 4000 PSI
Optimal Pressure: Under 2,500 PSI
Max Flow: 8.0 GPM
Max Temp: 180(deg)F
Size: 12"Learn More
The 6177-20 14" Abrasive Chop Saw's Powerful 15 Amp, 4.0 maximum horsepower motor delivers Legendary Durability and Performance. With speeds up to 3900 RPM, the 6177-20 allows for fast cutting of drywall track in bundles, angle iron, conduit, pipe, channels, tubing, and rebar up to a 5 inch maximum capacity. A durable light weight design allows the user portability without sacrificing durability, while its oversized wheel guards provide added protection from debris. A 45 degree miter capacity with an adjustable fence allows for quick and accurate miter cuts without flipping heavy material. The large spindle lock button provides quick and easy blade changes wearing gloves; while the quick adjust vise clamp allows the clamp to be adjusted quickly when cutting different material sizes.
- 14” Abrasive Cut-Off Machine (6177-20)
- Abrasive Wheel
- Hex wrench
- Powerful 15 Amp, 4.0 Maximum Horsepower Motor: Delivers maximum cutting performance in a wide variety of materials
- Large Cutting Capacity: Provides versatility for a wide range of cutting applications, up to 5" pipe
- Durable Light Weight Design: 40 lbs light weight design for portability without sacrificing durability
- Oversized Wheel Guards: Provides added protection from debris
- 45 Degree Miter Capacity With Adjustable Fence: Allows for quick and accurate miter cuts without flipping heavy material
- Large Spindle Lock Button: Provides quick and easy blade changes wearing gloves
- Quick Adjust Vise Clamp: Allows clamp to be adjusted quickly when cutting different material sizes
- All Ball Bearing Construction: Delivers maximum durability
- Voltage: 120 AC/DC
- Amps: 15.0
- Wheel Size: 14"
- Max HP: 4.0
- No Load RPM: 3,900
- Arbor Size: 1"
- Cut Type: Abrasive
- Mitering Fence: Yes
- Spindle: 1"
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Bevel Capacity: 45 degrees
- Capacity in OD Pipe: 5"
- Capacity in Bar Stock: 4-5/8" by 4-5/8"
- Capacity in Square Stock: 5"
- Capacity in Round Pipe: 5"
- Length: 16"
- Shipping Weight: 45.6 lbs
The Champion 2000 Watt inverter parallel kit doubles the power output of Champion 2000 Watt inverters. It conveniently fits between two stackable inverter units keeping receptacles off the ground. Kit adds a 120V twist-lock receptacle (L5-30R) and a 120V RV receptacle (TT-30R).
- Get up to double the power by paralleling 2 Champion inverters
- 120V receptacle (L5-30R)
- 120V RV receptacle (TT-30R)
- Easy to connect, no tools required
- Custom design seamlessly integrates into 2 stacked Champion inverters
This Industrial grade 72 parts bin is a " must have " for any shop or garage. This unit is built to last. Full steel construction;
welded joints; sloped front edge for ease of removing parts; hemmed edges for greater structural stability;
handy label strips to keep your parts organized.
- Heavy gauge steel construction using prime cold roll steel
- Fully welded seams for maximum strength
- Self-adhesive label strips
- Sloped front edge for ease of parts removal
- Hemmed edges for user safety and structure rigidity
- Compartments are easy to restock and pick from
- Ideal for use in industrial , automotive or any shop environment
- Suitable for storing nuts and bolts or small parts
- Tough industrial powder coat finish
- Compartment dimensions: 4" x 4 1/2" x 11 7/8"
- Overall Dimensions: 34" W x 12" D x 42" H
Choose the sub-compact ratchet with best-in-class power, speed and durability. The M12™ Cordless 3/8” Lithium-Ion Ratchet is the ideal tool for auto mechanics, maintenance and repair professionals looking for maximum performance and productivity in a subcompact cordless tool. It utilizes a powerful 12-volt motor to produce up to 35 ft-lbs of torque and 250 RPM, giving users the power and speed of a pneumatic ratchet without the airhose. It’s powered by the M12 REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack, which delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors, as well as best-in-class performance in extreme jobsite conditions.
At just 10-3/4” long and 1.9 lbs, the ratchet is tool-belt portable, and features a 3/4" low-profile head design for work in the tightest of spaces and engine bays. The variable-speed metal trigger and reinforced steel housing provide maximum control and durability with any application. The kit includes one M12 battery, a 30-minute charger, a 3/8” to 1/4" adapter and carrying case.
- (1) M12™ Cordless 3/8" Lithium-Ion Ratchet (2457-20)
- (1) M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery (48-11-2401)
- (1) M12™ Lithium-ion Battery Charger (48-59-2401)
- (1) Carrying Case
- Powerful 12-volt motor: Delivers up to 35 ft-lbs of torque
- Superior fastening speed: Produces 250 RPM, with variable-speed trigger for greater control
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- On-board fuel gauge: Helps you monitor the charge precisely for less downtime on the job
- Built-in LED light: Illuminates work surfaces in dark locations
- Voltage: 12V
- Length: 10-3/4"
- Weight: 1.9 lbs
- Peak Torque: 35 ft-lbs
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Battery Warranty: 2 Year
- No Load Speed: 0-250 RPM
- Width: 3/4" Head
This door organizer keeps tools and supplies close by. No digging around inside the van for those items used on every job. Durable steel trays and lids keep everything in place while driving. Adjustable dividers let you customize. For The Way You Work™.
- Dimensions: 21 3/4" H x 20 1/4" W