The Tail Bone Rough Rider is a totally new approach to creeper seats, designed from scratch to be easier to use, more comfortable, more durable and a better value than any other mechanic's stool on the market! The base is a uniquely designed tripod, so it's a naturally stable working platform even on uneven floors and surfaces. And because it turns with the user, the legs always stay out of the way and let you tuck your feet under you for comfort or convenience. The tripod design also means fewer wheels to have to roll over obstacles!
The Tail Bone Rough Rider uses the casters from the Bone Rough Rider Creeper, which are 5 3/8" diameter and 1 3/8" wide, perfect for using outdoors in less than perfect circumstances. It also has an extra inch of ground clearance over the standard Tail Bone! The bucket seat works just like the ones in high performance vehicles, it lets you use your natural body movements and trunk strength to position yourself and the stool exactly where you can do the job at hand comfortably and easily. Work without fear! The Tail Bone just rolls over obstacles that trip and tip ordinary little wheel stools.
The super comfortable bucket seat is shaped and sized for real-world people, so it's not like trying to perch on a padded poke in the butt! The 100% American casters are our own design, expressly for use on creepers and carts used in auto shops, and are a combination of materials and design features not found on any other creeper wheels anywhere! The seat and the base are molded of the same tough engineering grade polymer that's used for the famously durable Bone creepers. They're smooth, impact resistant, impervious to oil, cleaners and common solvents and easy to clean.
Tail Bones are 100% Made in America, designed with American ingenuity, built with quality American materials and parts brought together by American workers! The Tail Bone Rough Rider's huge 5 3/8" casters let it roll over all sorts of obstacles, from floor drains, broken floors, nuts and bolts, even air hoses! Limited lifetime warranty on the wheels, limited one year warranty on the body.
- Rolls over drop light cords, cracks, grates, etc.
- Made in the USA
- 5.25” diameter 1 3/8” wide wheels - ideal for outdoor use!
- Custom designed wheels with soft, grippy TPE tires
- 250 lb. rating per wheel
- 1.75" ground clearance
- Four 5/16” bolts fasten plate – won’t break
- Winged design adds style to function
- High strength polypropylene copolymer
- Seat is only 13" off the ground, perfect for a wide variety of jobs!
- 350 lb. capacity
- Impervious to most solvents
- Dirt wipes right off!
- Item Number 5131
- Weight - 16.5 lbs.
- Dimensions 29" Long x 31.75" Wide
- Suggested Retail Price $179.95
- Warranty – limited lifetime on the wheels, 1 year on the body, excludes being hit or run over. Warranties apply against manufacturer defects.
Choose the sub-compact ratchet with best-in-class power, speed and durability. The M12™ Cordless 3/8” Lithium-Ion Ratchet is the ideal tool for auto mechanics, maintenance and repair professionals looking for maximum performance and productivity in a subcompact cordless tool. It utilizes a powerful 12-volt motor to produce up to 35 ft-lbs of torque and 250 RPM, giving users the power and speed of a pneumatic ratchet without the airhose. It’s powered by the M12 REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack, which delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors, as well as best-in-class performance in extreme jobsite conditions.
At just 10-3/4” long and 1.9 lbs, the ratchet is tool-belt portable, and features a 3/4" low-profile head design for work in the tightest of spaces and engine bays. The variable-speed metal trigger and reinforced steel housing provide maximum control and durability with any application. The kit includes one M12 battery, a 30-minute charger, a 3/8” to 1/4" adapter and carrying case.
- (1) M12™ Cordless 3/8" Lithium-Ion Ratchet (2457-20)
- (1) M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery (48-11-2401)
- (1) M12™ Lithium-ion Battery Charger (48-59-2401)
- (1) Carrying Case
- Powerful 12-volt motor: Delivers up to 35 ft-lbs of torque
- Superior fastening speed: Produces 250 RPM, with variable-speed trigger for greater control
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- On-board fuel gauge: Helps you monitor the charge precisely for less downtime on the job
- Built-in LED light: Illuminates work surfaces in dark locations
- Voltage: 12V
- Length: 10-3/4"
- Weight: 1.9 lbs
- Peak Torque: 35 ft-lbs
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Battery Warranty: 2 Year
- No Load Speed: 0-250 RPM
- Width: 3/4" Head
Increased Performance and Quieter Operation!
Shop-Vac Ultra Pro vacs are built to perform on the jobsite or in your garage. Packed with features like extra on-board storage and heavy duty tools and filters. Extra-large inlet for optional 3-1/2" accessories.
- Cord Length: 18 Feet
- Operation Sound Level: Super Quiet
- Hose Size: 2.5" Diameter
- Warranty: 4 Years
- Tank Drain
- Lock-on Hose
- Blower Feature
- Onboard Accessory Storage
- Air Flow: 210 (CFM)
- Sealed Pressure: 60 (inches)
- Electrical Ratings: 120V 60Hz 12Amps
- Peak Air Watts: 390
- 120 Volts
- 2-1/2" Dia. X 8' Lock-On hose
- (2) 2-1/2" extension wands
- 14" floor nozzle
- 8" utility nozzle
- crevice tool
- elbow grip
- Cartridge Filter
- Disposable Filter Bag
The DeWalt DCCLB712 Center Load Bar is constructed from heavy-duty 13 gauge welded steel with a durable white powder coat finish. The DeWalt Center Load Bar is for vehicles with curved rain gutters.
- Center load bar height designed to keep rack system level
- This bar is NOT for use with the heavy-duty van rack system
- 750lb capacity when used in conjunction with the DCSVR701 van rack
- Only available in white powder coat finish 1.5 inch diameter round cross rail
- Rack fits most vans with rain gutters due to adjustable cross rails
- Telescopic cross rail adjusts from 50 inches up to 72 inches
- End plates are pre-drilled for height adjustment and easy use of tie-down straps
- Includes one adjustable ladder bracket
Whether you are a do it yourselfer working out of your garage, operate a small auto repair business, or taking care of automotive and engine repairs at the ranch or farm, your going to need a parts washer to remove the grease and grime from the engine components. You’re going to need a Black Bull 20 Gallon Parts Washer. This 20 gallon parts washer with a 12 gallon solvent capacity can clean small to medium size parts quickly. The pump can output up to 318 gallons per hour, and recirculates up to 3.2 gallons of solvent per hour. Safe and convenient to use, this parts washer features a fire safety lid with a fusible-link, an indicator light to show when the unit is on, and a removable work shelf inside the basin for a more customized fit.
- Removes grease, grime and oil from engine components, oil pans, carburetors
- Fully enclosed electric pump recirculates fluid for quick parts washing
- Steel construction
- Removable work shelf
- Fire safety lid w/fusible-link
- Nozzle adjusts for full coverage
- On/off switch with indicator light
- Rated voltage: 120v / 60 hz / 0.5a, 120 volts / 60 hz water pump
Pump Output (w/ flexible pipe) 192 gph flow rate Pump Output (w/o flexible pipe) 318 gph flow rate Recirculates 2.6-3.2 gpm of solvent Max Output through Spigot 2.64-3.1 gallons/min Tank Capacity 20 gallons Solvent Capacity 12 gallons Overall Size 30" W x 21 1/4" D x 34 5/8" H Tank Size 28" W x 19" D x 10.25" H
The M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION 4-1/2" Cut-off / Grinder provides speed, durability and ease-of-use to the industrial user. Built with a Milwaukee® 4-pole motor, the 2680-20 delivers maximum power when cutting or grinding. The 2680-20 is the only cordless cut-off / grinder in the market to provide the user-preferred paddle switch for comfort and ease-of use when operating in various positions. L-shape intake vents protect the cut-off / grinder by keeping harmful debris from entering the tool and damaging internal components.
- 2680-20 M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION 4-1/2" Cut-off / Grinder-Bare Tool
- Type 1 Guard
- Type 27 Guard
- Spanner Wrench
- Side Handle
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Motor- Delivers maximum power when cutting or grinding
- Overload Protection- Prevents damage to the tool and battery in abusive situations
- Debris Baffles - L-shape vents keep debris from entering the tool and damaging internal components to help increase tool life.
- Tool Free, Burst Resistant Guard- Allows for quick, easy guard adjustments. Easy to access and actuate too free guard makes it easier and less time consuming to adjust the guard for various applicatoins.
- Paddle Switch Design- The only cordless cut-off /grinder in the market with a paddle switch design
- Up to 35% faster cutting speed
- Up to 50% more cuts on a single charge
- 3-Position Side Handle- Provides optimal Control and Versatility
- Voltage: 18V
- RPMs: 9,000
- Paddle Switch: Yes
- Tool Free Guard: Yes
- Large Button Spindle Lock: Yes
- Position Handle: 3
- Type 1 Guard: Yes
- Type 27 Guard: Yes
- Battery: 0
- Tool Weight: 4.4 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 5.3 lbs
The Sportsman Series Folding Fish Table with Faucet makes cleaning fish and wild game easier. This portable, folding table weighs just over 20 pounds and can easily be transported from your vehicle to your campsite. The plastic table top with separate prep and sink areas is easy to keep clean. A chrome plated faucet can be attached to a garden hose for a steady supply of fresh clean water. The drain in the sink is connected to a hose that can be placed inside a bucket, making cleanup easy. Attach a water hose to the faucet, place a bucket underneath the drain and insert the drain hose, then cut and clean fish or game.
- Portable table for cleaning fish and game on-site
- Attach water hose to faucet, place bucket underneath, then cut and clean fish or game
- Chrome plated faucet with garden hose hook up (bucket not included)
- Durable plastic top
- Table measure 46 in. L x 24 in. W x 33 in. H
- 4,000 PSI rotary head.
- Durable nylon brush skirt.
- Heavy duty polypropylene cover.
- Welded steel two arm rotary bar.
- Zero wall clearance.
Max Pressure: 4000 PSI
Optimal Pressure: Under 2,500 PSI
Max Flow: 8.0 GPM
Max Temp: 180(deg)F
Size: 12"Learn More
Weatherproof 18 oz vinyl-coated woven polyester. Resists stains, mildew and fading while protecting the finish of you generator/welder from elements. Extremely durable and abrasion resistant, waterproof, UV resistant, high tear strength characteristics, -40ºF cold-crack rating, reinforced lined abrasion-resistant exhaust pipe cover.Learn More