Dust collectors are engineered to effectively remove air borne particles produced by a machine or tool such as woodworking machinery. Dust collectors are ideal for minimizing saw dust and other foreign materials typically generated from bench top and stationary saws. Keep your shop and machinery clean. The model BT8010 17 Gallon Portable dust collector was designed for mobility and high performance. This BT8010 with a powerful 3/4HP motor, can be used for the general cleanup of light commercial properties, and/or vacuuming hard surfaces or carpets. But is designed to collect, capture and control dust generated by hand held power tools, surface preparation equipment and manufacturing machinery. With it's heavy steel mobile base and frame with PVC wheels and hose, just turn it on and go to work. Dust collectors are engineered to effectively remove airborne particles produced by a machine or tool such as woodworking machinery. Dust collectors are ideal for minimizing saw dust and other foreign materials typically generated from bench top and stationary saws. Includes a 6.5ft Flexi dust extraction hose, plastic lower collection bag and a cloth upper collection bag. Backed by a 2 year limited warranty.
- 3/4 HP, 550 W, 120V ~60Hz, Amp: 4.6, Speed: 3450rpm
- Heavy Gauge steel base & frame with large PVC wheels
- 17 Gallon Transparent replaceable collection bag allows view of dust accumulation
- Inlet Diameter: 4 in., Capacity: 441 cfm, 7.51 Cubic Ft.
- Includes: 6.5 ft. x 4 in. dia. flexible dust extraction hose, Plastic Lower collection bag, cloth upper collection bag
- 4 in. to 2 in. x 1-3/8 in. Y-splitter, Tough Powder Coated finish to eliminate rust
- CSA Certified, 55 lbs
- Manufacturing facilities are certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001 International standards
- Overall Dimension: 47-1/4" long x 23-3/4" wide x 61" high
- Table height of 35"
- Drawer Dimensions: 20" long x 17-3/4" wide x 2-1/2" high
- Load capacity: Tabletop - 220lbs. Topshelf - 44lbs.
- 22-1/2" long 13 watt fluorescent cabinet light
- Two sliding drawers
- Full width peg board for organized tool storage
- Power equipment:120Vac
- Max wattage: 1625
- Grounded outlets: 3
- Replacement bulb: 13 watt T5 fluorescent
- Power Cord Length: 80 inches
Choose the sub-compact ratchet with best-in-class power, speed and durability. The M12™ Cordless 3/8” Lithium-Ion Ratchet is the ideal tool for auto mechanics, maintenance and repair professionals looking for maximum performance and productivity in a subcompact cordless tool. It utilizes a powerful 12-volt motor to produce up to 35 ft-lbs of torque and 250 RPM, giving users the power and speed of a pneumatic ratchet without the airhose. It’s powered by the M12 REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack, which delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors, as well as best-in-class performance in extreme jobsite conditions.
At just 10-3/4” long and 1.9 lbs, the ratchet is tool-belt portable, and features a 3/4" low-profile head design for work in the tightest of spaces and engine bays. The variable-speed metal trigger and reinforced steel housing provide maximum control and durability with any application. The kit includes one M12 battery, a 30-minute charger, a 3/8” to 1/4" adapter and carrying case.
- (1) M12™ Cordless 3/8" Lithium-Ion Ratchet (2457-20)
- (1) M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery (48-11-2401)
- (1) M12™ Lithium-ion Battery Charger (48-59-2401)
- (1) Carrying Case
- Powerful 12-volt motor: Delivers up to 35 ft-lbs of torque
- Superior fastening speed: Produces 250 RPM, with variable-speed trigger for greater control
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- On-board fuel gauge: Helps you monitor the charge precisely for less downtime on the job
- Built-in LED light: Illuminates work surfaces in dark locations
- Voltage: 12V
- Length: 10-3/4"
- Weight: 1.9 lbs
- Peak Torque: 35 ft-lbs
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Battery Warranty: 2 Year
- No Load Speed: 0-250 RPM
- Width: 3/4" Head
Increased Performance and Quieter Operation!
Shop-Vac Ultra Pro vacs are built to perform on the jobsite or in your garage. Packed with features like extra on-board storage and heavy duty tools and filters. Extra-large inlet for optional 3-1/2" accessories.
- Cord Length: 18 Feet
- Operation Sound Level: Super Quiet
- Hose Size: 2.5" Diameter
- Warranty: 4 Years
- Tank Drain
- Lock-on Hose
- Blower Feature
- Onboard Accessory Storage
- Air Flow: 210 (CFM)
- Sealed Pressure: 60 (inches)
- Electrical Ratings: 120V 60Hz 12Amps
- Peak Air Watts: 390
- 120 Volts
- 2-1/2" Dia. X 8' Lock-On hose
- (2) 2-1/2" extension wands
- 14" floor nozzle
- 8" utility nozzle
- crevice tool
- elbow grip
- Cartridge Filter
- Disposable Filter Bag
1/2" Drive - You’ll find what you’re looking for in the 236G ½” Impactool™. With an impressive 1,200 blows per minute and 450 ft-lb of maximum reverse torque, this tool is just what you need to get the job done.
- Durable single hammer impact mechanism
- Variable speed trigger
- Ergonomic grip
- Handle exhaust
- Powerful 6-vane motor
- Easy to use forward/reverse power regulator
- 300 ft-lbs of maximum torque to perform a wide range of heavy-duty fastening applications
- 1,650 rpm/2,600 bpm for faster application speed
- Preferred rocker switch design for fast and easy fastening
- Comfort grip provides maximum comfort
- Durable magnesium gear case and all metal transmission for extended durability
- Heavy-duty impacting mechanism directs torque to fastener without kickback
This Milwaukee 18V Lithium-Ion Battery works on the M18™ Cordless Tool System and has 3.0 Amp Hours of run-time. This battery powers over 40 Milwaukee M18™ cordless tools. Managed by Milwaukee’s exclusive REDLINK™ Intelligence, the battery features Overload Protection, a Temperature Management System, Individual Cell Voltage Monitoring, Discharge Protection and a Battery Fuel Gauge.
- 3.0 Amp hour - 54 Watt hour battery
- Voltage: 18V
- LITHIUM-ION battery delivers long life and run time with fade-free power
- Battery fuel gauge - Displays remaining run-time Milwaukee REDLINK™ Intelligence
- Overload Protection - Prevents user from damaging their cordless power tool investment in abusive situations
- Temperature Management System - Keeps battery in ideal temperature range to provide maximum life
- Individual Cell Monitoring - Ensures optimal charge and discharge for maximum life
- Discharge Protection - Prevents cell damage from over-discharge
- Best in class construction
- Integrated weld frame
- Cell separator
- Impact and vibration protective rubber
- For use with Milwaukee M18™ cordless tools
- 4,000 PSI rotary head.
- Durable nylon brush skirt.
- Heavy duty polypropylene cover.
- Welded steel two arm rotary bar.
- Zero wall clearance.
Max Pressure: 4000 PSI
Optimal Pressure: Under 2,500 PSI
Max Flow: 8.0 GPM
Max Temp: 180(deg)F
Size: 12"Learn More
- Keyed locks protect valuables
- Heavy-duty gas shocks provide smooth opening every time
- 22 Gauge Steel
- 47.75" length
- 14.0" wide
- 13.25" High