- Oil free, low maintenance operation
- No oil to add or change
- No belts or pulleys to replace
- Easy cold weather start
- Heavy duty, 120 volt induction motor; plugs into standard outlet for quick and easy use
- Equipped with:
- Pressure regulator
- Tank and tool pressure gauges
- Single hand operation brass (no spark/anti-rust) quick connect
- On/off switch
- Rubber feet reduce vibration and stabilize compressor
- Available in :
- 2 and 3 gallon horizontal hand carry
- 7 and 17 gallon horizontal portable
- 10 and 20 gallon vertical portable
Regular Price: $119.99
Special Price: $99.99
AR142 cold water pressure washer comes with the following features:
- Triplex Plunger pump with axial wobble plate
- Total Stop System for automatic start/stop
- Water filter adapter
- Quick connect garden hose adapter
- Universal electric motor
- Adjustable spray head with special fan jet settings
- Foam soap dispenser
- 20' high pressure hose
Specifications PSI 1600 GPM 1.58 Horsepower 1.2 Amps 12 Motor Type Universal 120V 60HZ Weight 24 Measurements 11.2 x 9.8 x 19.1
Delivers up to 2X more runtime, 20% more power and 2X more recharges than standard lithium-ion batteries. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack features superior pack construction, electronics and performance to deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market. It offers 4.0 amp-hours of runtime. With Milwaukee durability built into each pack, this battery runs cooler and performs in climates below 0°F/-18°C.
Managed by Milwaukee’s exclusive REDLINK™ Intelligence, the battery features overload protection to prevent you from damaging your cordless power tools in heavy-duty situations, while the discharge protection prevents cell damage. The temperature management system and individual cell monitoring help maximize battery life. Switch to the REDLITHIUM 4.0 XC Extended Battery Pack to instantly upgrade the runtime and durability of your Milwaukee M18 cordless tools.
- (1) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack (48-11-1840)
The 18V XC High Capacity LITHIUM-ION battery works on the following M18™ tools:
- 2601 - M18™ ½" Compact Drill/Driver
- 2610 - M18™ ½"High Performance Drill/Driver
- 2611 - M18™ ½" High Performance Hammer Drill/Driver
- 2620 - M18™SAWZALL® Recip Saw
- 2630 - M18™ 6 ½" Circular Saw
- 2650 - M18™ ¼" Hex Impact Driver
- 49-24-0171 - M18™ Work Light
- 0880-20 - Cordless Vac
- 4.0 Amp hour - 72 Watt hour battery
- LITHIUM-ION battery delivers long life and run time with fade-free power
- Battery fuel gauge - Displays remaining run-time Milwaukee REDLINK™ Intelligence
- Overload Protection - Prevents user from damaging their cordless power tool investment in abusive situations
- Temperature Management System - Keeps battery in ideal temperature range to provide maximum life
- Individual Cell Monitoring - Ensures optimal charge and discharge for maximum life
- Discharge Protection - Prevents cell damage from over-discharge
- Integrated weld frame
- Cell separator
- Impact and vibration protective rubber
- For use with Milwaukee M18™ cordless tools
- Voltage: 18v
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Warranty: 3 Year
- Weight: 1.6 lbs
This 115V, 20 Amp input, 70 Amp AC output arc welder features a metal design that allows easy interaction with controls. The transformer design provides an easier start and smoother arc. Preset welding rods requires 15 amp circuit for 1/16 in. rods and 20 amp circuit for 5/64" rods. Thermal overload protection automatically shuts off to avoid overheating. Portable welder with oversized handle that fits all sizes comfortably. Includes hammer/brush, starter pack of electrodes and hand shield.
- Durable metal welder w/ comfort fit handle
- Hardworking transformer
- Dual heat setting
- Great for small repairs and hobby welding
Process your own sausage, bratwurst and hamburgers with ease using the Sportsman Series Cast Iron Meat Grinder. Blend meat with your favorite seasonings for fresh and healthy homemade meals. Use your own casing for homemade sausage, pepperoni and bratwurst. Add your own spices and seasonings to make each recipe just the way you like it. You can even grind vegetables to prepare great tasting meals. This Meat Grinder can be attached to a motor and pulley to process large quantities of fowl, beef, game or pork quickly and easily. The large wooden handle and pulley wheel will give you lots of leverage if grinding by hand. The cast iron body is durable and easy to clean. A #32 grinding plate and cutting knife are included with the Grinder body. This Grinder can be bolted to a table or counter top for stability.
- Versatile design connects to a motor and pulley, or grind by hand
- Handles large quantities of fowl, beef, game and pork
- Durable and easy to clean
- Secures to table counter top
- Unit size: 12 inches Lx 7 inches W x 8 inches H
- 12 inch pulley wheel
- Unit weight: 48.4 lbs.
- 1 cutting knife
- 1 cutting plate (Fine 1/4 in.)
- 3 sausage tubes
- 1 sausage funnel attachment
The Discovery Series™ provides a standard viewing area lens, dual arc sensors for reliable arc detection, as well as grind mode to shield the welder while preparing to weld surfaces. The external shade control enables the welder to adjust lens darkness from shade #9 to #13 for a wide range of MIG, Stick and limited TIG applications. The Discovery Series is the perfect choice for the occasional welder, hobbyist, or person who is discovering welding for the first time. The Camo helmet features a Mossy Oak® Break-up® Infinity™ camo pattern.
- Recommended Welding Processes: Stick, MIG and Flux Cored
- 1/12,000 second reaction time
- Variable shade #9-13, light state #4
- 6.9 square inch viewing area
- Grind mode
- Sensitivity control has infinite adjustment for varying ambient light
- Delay control between 0.1 and 1.0 seconds
- Auto on/auto off
- 2 independent arc sensors
- 1 - CR2450 lithium battery
- Lightweight (18 oz.), durable polyamide
- ANSI Z87.1-2010 approved, certified to CSA/CD standards
- 2-year warranty
The Bone™ is our first and most popular creeper model, an American made product to ease the woes of mechanics worldwide. Originally called the "Captain Creeper" when it was invented in 1974, its unique shape led it to be renamed as "The Bone™" when it went on sale to the public in 1996. Since then it has become a standard for quality in the creeper industry, and is widely asked for by name. Most importantly, however, is the fact that all of our creepers are American made, in a world where so many formerly American products have had their production moved overseas.
The Bone™ features a uniquely shaped body which cradles the user between the wheels only an inch or so above the ground. The big, easy rolling wheels are positioned outboard to provide a strong, stable working platform that can’t tip or flip the user. The rib-reinforced body is molded of a state-of-the-art, engineering grade co-polymer that resists the effects of common solvents, so cleaning is quick and easy at the end of the job. The smooth, comfortable one-piece design has no cracks, corners or other pinch points, and the outboard wheel pods prevent tipping and flipping. The Bone™ body is a patented design which allows the use of large diameter wheels with specially formulated tires that roll easily over all sorts of obstacles, including rough floors, drop cords and air lines, loose parts and even tools and floor grates. The wheels are fastened to the creeper body with four 5/16” diameter through bolts so they can’t pull tear out or break off in any common use situation.
One of the most important features of the Bone™ is its wheels. Ordinary creeper wheels are a conventional creeper’s weakest point. They’re too small, so they get hung up or stopped by even the tiniest obstacles, and they have a real knack for tearing out or breaking off at the worst moment. To add insult to injury, the replacement wheels can cost almost as much as a new creeper.
The Bone™ has custom-molded, 5-1/8” diameter wheels with oil-impregnated center bearings and specially formulated, molded-in-place 1” wide tires that roll even easier and last even longer than the previous design. The heavy American made cad-plated steel caster frames have dual race ball bearing swivels and are thru-bolted to the creeper body. In addition, the winged design adds form to function. Best of all, the wheels are guaranteed for the life of the creeper (against manufacturer defects)!
The Bone™ is not strictly limited to the automotive market. Recently, the Industrial market has picked it up for use on machine maintenance, and they can even be found at amusement parks for inspecting roller coasters!
The Bone™ is 47” long, 25-1/2” wide, has about 1-3/4” ground clearance and weighs 18 lbs. The wheels have a limited warranty for the life of the creeper (against manufacturer defects), and the body carries a limited one-year warranty.The Bone™ is available now from major auto, industrial and truck tool & equipment dealers, as well as leading tool catalog outlets.
- Rolls over drop light cords, cracks, grates, etc.
- Made in the USA
- 5 1/8” diameter 1” wide wheels
- Custom designed wheels with soft, grippy TPE tires
- 130 lb. rating per wheel
- 1 3/4” ground clearance, one of the lowest creepers on the market, next to the Bone-ster!
- Four 5/16” bolts fasten plate – won’t break
- Winged design adds style to function
- High strength polypropylene copolymer
- Extremely comfortable
- 300 lb. capacity
- Impervious to most solvents
- Dirt wipes right off!
- Won’t tip, flip, or pinch
- Item Number 6031
- Weight - 18 lbs.
- Dimensions 47” Long x 25 1/2” Wide x 6 1/4” High
- Suggested Retail Price $152.95
- Warranty – limited lifetime on the wheels, 1 year on the body, excludes being hit or run over. Warranties apply against manufacturer defects.
- 4-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased versatility
- Powerful 10.0 Amp motor designed for heavy-duty applications
- Lever-action keyless blade clamp for quick and easy blade changing
- 0-2,800 strokes per minute and 1-1/8" stroke length deliver fast cutting
- Variable speed trigger provides improved control
- Amps: 10.0 Amps
- Strokes/Min: 0-2,800 spm
- Stroke Length: 1-1/8"
- Keyless Blade Clamp: Lever
- 4 Position Blade Clamp: Yes
- Adjustable Shoe: Fixed
- Variable-Speed Trigger: Yes
- Tool Length: 17.5"
- Tool Weight: 7.0 lbs
- Heavy-duty carrying case
- Instruction Manual
The Champion Power Equipment 13004 winch kit is a great solution for powerful and reliable winching with your ATV or UTV. It has a 3,000 lb. rated pull which means you'll be prepared for work, emergencies or whatever winching situation you might find yourself in. The winch kit includes 3 bonus accessories to ensure safe and easy winching.
- Mounting channel, roller fairlead and remote control included
- Rated line pulls 3000 lb.
- Gear reduction ratio 171:1
- Permanent magnet motor (1.3 hp)
- Galvanized super-duty aircraft cable 45.9 ft. x 3/16 in.
- Cam action free spooling clutch
- Planetary gear system
- Drum dimensions: 1.5 in. x 3.15 in.
- Custom made winch cover and remote control kit available separately