Traditionally used in automotive shops for part preparation and cleaning, blasting cabinets can also be used by auto enthusiasts in the home garage, or by hobbyists who etch glass, wood or stone. Get the surfaces of large items clean and prepared for use. The Vertical Abrasive Blast Cabinet has an air consumption of 5 CFM and a working pressure of 60 - 120 PSI and is capable of accommodating items as large as 9 inches tall by 20 inches wide by 19 inches long. The Vertical Abrasive Blast Cabinet comes fully equipped with 4 ceramic nozzles, rubber gloves, a blasting gun, and screen, so you can get started right away. Once assembled, the Vertical Abrasive Blast Cabinet is ready smooth a rough surface, roughen a smooth surface, or remove surface contaminants. The fluorescent light helps provide enough light so you can see what you’re working on, and the side door provides ample room for loading bulky parts.
- Easily remove paint, rust and oxidation
- Great for cleaning extra bulky items
- Includes 4 assorted ceramic nozzles, rubber gloves, blasting gun with trigger, dust collector port, hopper and screen
- Air consumption: 5 cfm, working pressure 30 - 120 psi
- Portable all steel bench top cabinet with plexiglass viewing lid
- Uses silicon sand, glass beads or aluminum oxide to clean or polish material
- Built in low voltage 12 VDC fluorescent worklight provides visibility for intricate work
AR142 cold water pressure washer comes with the following features:
- Triplex Plunger pump with axial wobble plate
- Total Stop System for automatic start/stop
- Water filter adapter
- Quick connect garden hose adapter
- Universal electric motor
- Adjustable spray head with special fan jet settings
- Foam soap dispenser
- 20' high pressure hose
Specifications PSI 1600 GPM 1.58 Horsepower 1.2 Amps 12 Motor Type Universal 120V 60HZ Weight 24 Measurements 11.2 x 9.8 x 19.1
Bring back memories of quiet and carefree days with Sportsman Series Classic Windmill. This classic county style windmill stands 8 feet tall, and will always let you know from which way the wind is blowing. The 23 inch fan head rotates and spins facing directly into the wind. This aluminum constructed windmill will stand tall and look great season after season because it is coated with a rust and weather resistant finish. Four anchors attach to the base and sink into the ground to keep the windmill from blowing over. Add a little rural charm to any lawn, garden or backyard.
- Authentic country style for lawn and garden
- Weather resistant
- Anchors provide secure support
- Fan head rotates and spins directly into the wind
- Fan measures 23 in. diameter
- Base measures 27 in. square
- Overall measurements: 27" L x 27" W x 8' H
This Maxline 3/4" Tubing Kit is used for compressed air equipment.
- HDPE tubing
- Lightweight, corosion and abrasion resistant
- Has an aluminum core inside the tubing to give it strength and allow it to hold its shape
- Max working pressure: 175 PSI
- Includes a cutter and deburr tool
1/2" Drive - You’ll find what you’re looking for in the 236G ½” Impactool™. With an impressive 1,200 blows per minute and 450 ft-lb of maximum reverse torque, this tool is just what you need to get the job done.
- Durable single hammer impact mechanism
- Variable speed trigger
- Ergonomic grip
- Handle exhaust
- Powerful 6-vane motor
- Easy to use forward/reverse power regulator
This Industrial grade 72 parts bin is a " must have " for any shop or garage. This unit is built to last. Full steel construction;
welded joints; sloped front edge for ease of removing parts; hemmed edges for greater structural stability;
handy label strips to keep your parts organized.
- Heavy gauge steel construction using prime cold roll steel
- Fully welded seams for maximum strength
- Self-adhesive label strips
- Sloped front edge for ease of parts removal
- Hemmed edges for user safety and structure rigidity
- Compartments are easy to restock and pick from
- Ideal for use in industrial , automotive or any shop environment
- Suitable for storing nuts and bolts or small parts
- Tough industrial powder coat finish
- Compartment dimensions: 4" x 4 1/2" x 11 7/8"
- Overall Dimensions: 34" W x 12" D x 42" H
- Keyed locks protect valuables
- Heavy-duty gas shocks provide smooth opening every time
- Optional double latch system or push button design
- Available in Bright or Black finish
Dee Zee Tool Box - Wheel Well Box. Adds storage while leaving your bed open for hauling cargo. Constructed of strong Brite-Tread aluminum. Lockable lift-up lid on a sturdy piano hinge. Fits 6' and 8' bed pickups.
- Specialty Series Wheel Well Tool Box
- Fits Behind The Truck Wheel Well
- Driver or Passenger Side Applications Available
- Sturdy Piano Hinge Lid
- Raw Aluminum Finish
- Lockable Lift-Up Lid
- Does Not Interfere With Most Tonneaus Covers
- L: 37" x W: 7.75" x H: 19.5" ; Vol: 2.2 cu. ft.
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
The TAL1908TT tool tower is made of .056 in. diamond plate aluminum for storing small parts and tools. Fits in front of or behind wheel well. Strong double latch paddle handle to protect valuables. Available in bright finish.
- Made of .056 in. diamond plate aluminum in bright finish
- Tool tower for storing small parts and tools
- Fits in front of or behind wheel well
- Strong double latch paddle handle to protect valuables