The RSS16DV 16" Variable Speed Scroll saw offers versatility and functionality for artful and intricate cuts. Remember when you could make artful and intricate cuts in your work pieces? The Genernal International 1.2 Amp 16-inch Variable Speed Scroll Saw gives you full control over your designs and creativity. The variable speed ranges anywhere from 400 to 1600 strokes per minute and can be easily adjusted by the speed knob located on the front of the machine. The spacious 16-by-10-inch table bevels up to 45 degrees to the left. Easily cut in woods up to 1.9 inches thick while the 16-inch throat depth allows for the manipulation of larger work pieces. The General BT8007 Scroll Saw also has a 9/16 inch stroke with the allowance of both pinned and pinless blades. These fit securely in our Patented blade holder. The sturdy cast iron build limits vibration for precision and convenience and has bolt holes for attachment to any tabletop or work surface. The tension-release switch is easily accessible right at the top of the machine, as well as easy-access motor brushes. The cutting speed is easily set with precision dial on front of housing. The Flexi shaft dust blower clears saw dust from your work area as you saw to give you precise cuts with a clear line of vision. This combined with the 1.5 inch dust port keep your work area clean so you can focus on your cuts. The saw also includes a clamp for securing your project in place along with a flexible work light that bends and adjusts to whatever position your desire. The Flex Neck LED lighting system also allows you to highlight the work material where you want it. A convenient slide storage compartment is built into the housing for spare blades and wrenches. Includes a 2 year limited warranty.
- Up-front dial allows setting the exact cutting speed choice for processing different materials, Cast aluminum work table tilts 0° to 45° left with up-front locking knob and bevel scale
- "First to market" and design Flex-neck LED work light, Patented blade holder accepts both standard 5 in. pin-end or plain-end (pinless) scroll saw blades, Side storage compartment on the housing for spare blades and wrenches
- Saw dust collection port for standard 1-1/4 in. hose, Saw dust blower keeps the cut line clear. Safety on/off switch wth removable security key: 2 pinned blades, 3mm blade change T-style hex key, 4 mm adjustment hex key
- 144 Watt, 120V~60Hz, Amp: 1.2, No-load Variable Speed: 400-1600rpm, Easy access motor brushes
- Max. cutting capacity (throat depth): 16 in., Max. cutting thickness: >2 in. at 90°, Stroke Length: 5/8 in.
- Cast iron base for stability and vibration-damping, Low noise & low vibration, Top mounted tensioner knob
- CSA Certified, 24 lbs
- Manufacturing facilities are certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001 International standards
- Dimensions: 15" L x 12" W x 13" H
Optimized for high speed fastening, the Milwaukee M12™ 1/4" Impact Driver delivers unmatched fastening performance in a lightweight, tool belt portable design A high performance motor delivers 0-2,500 RPM for increased fastening speed. REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology outperforms the competition, delivering up to 80% more run time. Additionally, an on-board battery fuel gauge displays remaining runtime.
- Milwaukee Impact Mechanism delivers 1,000 in-lbs of torque
- 0-2,500 RPM for increased fastening speed
- New ergonomic handle design for increased comfort
- On-board battery fuel gauge displays remaining run time
- (1) M12™ ¼” Hex Impact Driver (2462-20)
- (2) M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery (48-11-2401)
- (1) M12™ Lithium-ion Battery Charger (48-59-2401)
- (1) Belt Clip
- (1) Carrying Case
Specifications Voltage 12V Battery M12 REDLITHIUM Charger 12V charger Tool Warranty 5 Years Length 6-1/2" LED Light Yes Peak Torque 1,000 in-lbs Battery Warranty 2 Years No Load IPM 0-3,300 No Load RPM 0-2,500
The DeWalt 20v Max Lithium-Ion Grease Gun DCGG571B battery powered grease guns are cordless and generate a high pressure lubricant for use on vehicles, machinery and industrial equipment.
- Grease Guns
- Battery Operated
- Maximum Operating Pressure (psi): 10,000.00
- Maximum Operating Pressure (bar): 689.00
- Capacity (oz.): 16.00
- Capacity (mL): 429.00
- Capacity (g): 400 (Cartridge)
- Hose Length (in): 42"
- Flexible Hose
- Continuous Flow Rate (ounces per minute): 5.00
- Includes Sholder Stap
- Fill Type : Cartridge/Bulk
*This is a bare tool and does not include the batteryLearn More
JOBOX StorAll Steel Drawer Storage Units provide extra heavy-duty storage in the bed of all types of trucks and vans. StorAll models include our latest innovations to make drawer storage more convenient and safer to use. Image shows bin dividers when installed into a drawer. Fits model 662980.
- (6) 6 3/4" Dividers
- (6) 16 1/2" Dividers
Portable MIG Welding Cart. Holds large or small cylinder (not included) with tray underneath for cables.Learn More
PowerSmith PAVC101 Ash Vacuum is specifically designed to clean warm and cool ash out of fireplaces, wood stoves, pellet stoves, and barbecue grills. The washable, replaceable and fire-resistant 2-layer filter system, together with the Heat-resistant metal hose and metal canister, stands high temperature and prevents fire hazards. A layer of micro filter catches the finest ash and dust. The Canister holds up to 3 Gallons of ashes. It has a powerful but quiet 10 Amp motor with a noise level less than 79 db. Additional Accessories, Casters and a 16 foot cord allows use as a regular shop vacuum. It also can be used as a blower.
- Specifically designed to clean warm and cool ash out of fireplaces, wood stoves, pellet stoves, and barbeque grills
- Washable, replaceable fire-resistant filter system filters out fine dust and ash
- Heat-resistant metal hose and metal canister
- Canister holds up to 3 Gallons of ashes
- Quiet and Powerful 10 Amp motor
- Additional Accessories, Casters and a 16 foot cord allows use as a regular shop vacuum
- Connecting the hose to the air outlet allows use as a Blower
- Convenient On-board Accessory Storage and Top Carrying Handle
- ETL listed
- Metal hose
- Metal nozzle
- Wheeled base
- (2) Straight extension wands
- Brush nozzle
- Turbo nozzle
- (1) Filter
Specifications Model PAVC101 Rated Voltage 120V AC, 60 Hz Rated Input Power 10 Amp Canister Size 5.2 Gallons Canister Ash Capacity 3 Gallons Noise Level 79 db Length of Hose 49-1/2" Net Weight 9 lbs.
The twin hammer mechanism on this high quality impact wrench delivers a max torque of 1000 ft. lbs., making it ideal for a variety of jobs around the home and garage! Features include a forward/reverse regulator allowing you total control and an impact rate at 762 BPM at 4600 RPM. Whether assembling equipment, performing autobody work or other wrenching jobs, this impact wrench gives you the power to handle the task at hand quickly and safely.
Housing Material Aluminum, Steel Max Speed 4600 RPM Max Torque 1000 Ft-Lb. Working Pressure 90 PSI Air Inlet 3/8 in Drive Size 3/4 in Recommended Hose Size 1/2 in
Make custom cuts with the General International 10” sliding miter saw. This saw boast dual slide rails for rigidity and precision cuts using the built in laser alignment system. With a no-load speed of 4400 RPM and a comfortable horizontal D- Handle and Bevel cuts up to 45 degrees left, this saw definitely makes the cut for your next job.
- Precision cuts with laser alignment system, Bevels at 0-45° for compound angles, sliding blade for extended reach
- Max cut capacities: Cross cut at 90° = 3" x 8", Miter cut at 45° = 3" x 8", Miter & Bevel compound cut at 45° = 1.5" x 8", Cuts up to 45º left, Miter cuts up to 45º left & right, Detents at primary cutting angles
- 1800W, 120V~60Hz, No-load speed 4400 rpm, Powerful 15 Amp, Easy-access motor brushes
- Cuts wood, plastic and aluminum (with correct blade), Push-button shaft lock eases blade changes, Adjustable cut depth stop
- Includes: Dust bag, Hold down clamp, Table side extension bars, Rear stabilization bar, 10" saw blade with carbide tipped teeth
- Handy measurement scale embossed in rear fence, Comfortable horizontal D-handle helps with transporting, Works great with General's MS3102 Miter saw Stand
- ETL Certified, 29 lbs
- Manufacturing facilities are certified to ISO9001 & ISO14001 International standards
- Dimensions: 35"L x 17" W x 23" H
- Frameless motor for extended tool durability and life
- Compact size and weight allows access into tighter areas and reduces user fatigue
- 1,330 in-lbs of torque to perform a wide range of fastening applications
- 0-2,400 rpm/0-2,700 ipm for faster application speed
- Replaceable brushes for increased serviceability
- Textured anti-slip comfort grip provides maximum comfort and control
- Durable magnesium gear case and all metal transmission for extended durability
- Heavy-duty impacting mechanism directs torque to fastener without kickback