The Discovery Series™ provides a standard viewing area lens, dual arc sensors for reliable arc detection, as well as grind mode to shield the welder while preparing to weld surfaces. The external shade control enables the welder to adjust lens darkness from shade #9 to #13 for a wide range of MIG, Stick and limited TIG applications. The Discovery Series is the perfect choice for the occasional welder, hobbyist, or person who is discovering welding for the first time. The Camo helmet features a Mossy Oak® Break-up® Infinity™ camo pattern.
- Recommended Welding Processes: Stick, MIG and Flux Cored
- 1/12,000 second reaction time
- Variable shade #9-13, light state #4
- 6.9 square inch viewing area
- Grind mode
- Sensitivity control has infinite adjustment for varying ambient light
- Delay control between 0.1 and 1.0 seconds
- Auto on/auto off
- 2 independent arc sensors
- 1 - CR2450 lithium battery
- Lightweight (18 oz.), durable polyamide
- ANSI Z87.1-2010 approved, certified to CSA/CD standards
- 2-year warranty
The Bone™ is our first and most popular creeper model, an American made product to ease the woes of mechanics worldwide. Originally called the "Captain Creeper" when it was invented in 1974, its unique shape led it to be renamed as "The Bone™" when it went on sale to the public in 1996. Since then it has become a standard for quality in the creeper industry, and is widely asked for by name. Most importantly, however, is the fact that all of our creepers are American made, in a world where so many formerly American products have had their production moved overseas.
The Bone™ features a uniquely shaped body which cradles the user between the wheels only an inch or so above the ground. The big, easy rolling wheels are positioned outboard to provide a strong, stable working platform that can’t tip or flip the user. The rib-reinforced body is molded of a state-of-the-art, engineering grade co-polymer that resists the effects of common solvents, so cleaning is quick and easy at the end of the job. The smooth, comfortable one-piece design has no cracks, corners or other pinch points, and the outboard wheel pods prevent tipping and flipping. The Bone™ body is a patented design which allows the use of large diameter wheels with specially formulated tires that roll easily over all sorts of obstacles, including rough floors, drop cords and air lines, loose parts and even tools and floor grates. The wheels are fastened to the creeper body with four 5/16” diameter through bolts so they can’t pull tear out or break off in any common use situation.
One of the most important features of the Bone™ is its wheels. Ordinary creeper wheels are a conventional creeper’s weakest point. They’re too small, so they get hung up or stopped by even the tiniest obstacles, and they have a real knack for tearing out or breaking off at the worst moment. To add insult to injury, the replacement wheels can cost almost as much as a new creeper.
The Bone™ has custom-molded, 5-1/8” diameter wheels with oil-impregnated center bearings and specially formulated, molded-in-place 1” wide tires that roll even easier and last even longer than the previous design. The heavy American made cad-plated steel caster frames have dual race ball bearing swivels and are thru-bolted to the creeper body. In addition, the winged design adds form to function. Best of all, the wheels are guaranteed for the life of the creeper (against manufacturer defects)!
The Bone™ is not strictly limited to the automotive market. Recently, the Industrial market has picked it up for use on machine maintenance, and they can even be found at amusement parks for inspecting roller coasters!
The Bone™ is 47” long, 25-1/2” wide, has about 1-3/4” ground clearance and weighs 18 lbs. The wheels have a limited warranty for the life of the creeper (against manufacturer defects), and the body carries a limited one-year warranty.The Bone™ is available now from major auto, industrial and truck tool & equipment dealers, as well as leading tool catalog outlets.
- Rolls over drop light cords, cracks, grates, etc.
- Made in the USA
- 5 1/8” diameter 1” wide wheels
- Custom designed wheels with soft, grippy TPE tires
- 130 lb. rating per wheel
- 1 3/4” ground clearance, one of the lowest creepers on the market, next to the Bone-ster!
- Four 5/16” bolts fasten plate – won’t break
- Winged design adds style to function
- High strength polypropylene copolymer
- Extremely comfortable
- 300 lb. capacity
- Impervious to most solvents
- Dirt wipes right off!
- Won’t tip, flip, or pinch
- Item Number 6031
- Weight - 18 lbs.
- Dimensions 47” Long x 25 1/2” Wide x 6 1/4” High
- Suggested Retail Price $152.95
- Warranty – limited lifetime on the wheels, 1 year on the body, excludes being hit or run over. Warranties apply against manufacturer defects.
Remove oxidation, paint and rust with the Tool Shed 10 Gallon Sandblaster. This steel sandblaster allows for a diverse amount of surfaces to be cleaned during a single blast time. Designed for contractors and serious do-it-yourselfers, this steel sandblaster is an easy way for you to clean a variety of different surfaces including metal, wood, brick or concrete. Features a 10 gallon tank capacity with shut-off valve. Includes everything you need to get started. Just connect to a compressor, put on safety gear and fill with abrasive sand.
- Easily remove paint, rust and oxidation
- Pressurized design provides 30% more sandblasting power over the typical siphon units
- 10-gallon tank with shut-off valve
- 60 to 125 psi, 6 to 25 CFM
- Moves 80-90 percent of air speed
- Includes pressure gauge, 8 1/2 foot hose, filling funnerl and water trap
- 6 in. rubber wheels
- Overall size: 13.8" L x 16.5" W x 33.5" H
The Champion Power Equipment 13004 winch kit is a great solution for powerful and reliable winching with your ATV or UTV. It has a 3,000 lb. rated pull which means you'll be prepared for work, emergencies or whatever winching situation you might find yourself in. The winch kit includes 3 bonus accessories to ensure safe and easy winching.
- Mounting channel, roller fairlead and remote control included
- Rated line pulls 3000 lb.
- Gear reduction ratio 171:1
- Permanent magnet motor (1.3 hp)
- Galvanized super-duty aircraft cable 45.9 ft. x 3/16 in.
- Cam action free spooling clutch
- Planetary gear system
- Drum dimensions: 1.5 in. x 3.15 in.
- Custom made winch cover and remote control kit available separately
- Fits '08 & Newer Dodge Caravan CV
- Rear Side Windows
- 2 Screens
This Hobart welding helmet is suitable for MIG, TIG and Stick welding. The Impact Series lens features both weld and grind modes. It features a large viewing area three independent arc sensors, grind mode sensitivity and delay controls. It includes Hobart's 2 year lens warranty.
- Lens viewing area – 7.05 square inches
- Variable shade #8 –13, light state #3
- 1/25,000 switching speed
- 3 independent arc sensors
- Low battery indicator
- Lightweight Polyamide Shell
- Adjustable Ratcheting Headgear
- Lens size: 3.82" x 1.81" (6.91 sq. inches)
- Patented 3-speed all-metal transmission matches the tool to task for fastest application speed and improved run time
- Heavy-duty 1/2" self-tightening chuck tightens throughout operation providing superior bit gripping strength
- LED worklight provides increased visibility in confined spaces
- High power, high efficiency motor delivers 450 unit watts out of max power for superior performance in all drilling and fastening applications
- Best in class length for improved balance and better control
- Among one of the lightest saws in its class at 8.8 lbs
- 15 amp motor, powerful enough for even the toughest applications
- 57° beveling capacity with stops at 45° and 22.5°
- 2 9/16 " Depth of cut capacity provides additional versatility of applications
- Anti-snag Ball bearing lower guard provides smooth guard operation and long life in harsh environments
- Toughcord provides longer durability against cord pull outs
- Integrated dust blower function cleans the line of sight during cutting
- Durable high grade Aluminum smooth base for accurate cuts
- Clear line of sight aids in blade visibility from any angle
- On-board blade wrench storage allows for easy access to the wrench
Amps 15Amps Max Watts Out 1,950W No Load Speed 5,200rpm Bevel Capacity 57° Bevel Stops 45° / 22.5° Rear Pivot No Electric Brake No Blade Diameter 7 1/4" Depth of Cut at 90° 2.55" Depth of Cut at 45° 1.9" Tool Weight 8.8lbs
- Carbide tipped 7 1/4" blade
- Blade wrench
- Instruction user manual
Regular Price: $99.99
Special Price: $89.99
The twin hammer mechanism on this high quality impact wrench delivers a max torque of 1000 ft. lbs., making it ideal for a variety of jobs around the home and garage! Features include a forward/reverse regulator allowing you total control and an impact rate at 762 BPM at 4600 RPM. Whether assembling equipment, performing autobody work or other wrenching jobs, this impact wrench gives you the power to handle the task at hand quickly and safely.
Housing Material Aluminum, Steel Max Speed 4600 RPM Max Torque 1000 Ft-Lb. Working Pressure 90 PSI Air Inlet 3/8 in Drive Size 3/4 in Recommended Hose Size 1/2 in