The TAL1908TT tool tower is made of .056 in. diamond plate aluminum for storing small parts and tools. Fits in front of or behind wheel well. Strong double latch paddle handle to protect valuables. Available in bright finish.
- Made of .056 in. diamond plate aluminum in bright finish
- Tool tower for storing small parts and tools
- Fits in front of or behind wheel well
- Strong double latch paddle handle to protect valuables
COMPACT, LIGHTWEIGHT, & MOBILE
- 10 Gallon tank
- 5.2 CFM at 40PSI
- 4.2 CFM at 90PSI
- 115 PSI maximum pressure
- 2.5HP continuous, 3.5HP peak
- Oil lubrication for long life
- Thermal overload protection for safety
- Heavy-duty rubber tires
- 2 quick-connect outlets
Portable MIG Welding Cart. Holds large or small cylinder (not included) with tray underneath for cables.Learn More
- Keyed locks protect valuables
- Heavy-duty gas shocks provide smooth opening every time
- Optional double latch system or push button design
- 22 Gauge Steel
- Frameless motor for extended tool durability and life
- Compact size and weight allow access into tighter areas and reduces user fatigue
- 1,740 in-lbs of torque to perform a wide range of fastening applications
- 0-2,400 rpm/0-2,700 ipm for faster application speed
- Replaceable brushes for increased serviceability
- Textured anti-slip comfort grip provides maximum comfort
- Durable magnesium gear case and all metal transmission for extended durability
- Heavy-duty impacting mechanism directs torque to fastener without kickback
- Patented 3-speed all-metal transmission matches the tool to task for fastest application speed and improved run time
- Heavy-duty 1/2" self-tightening chuck tightens throughout operation providing superior bit gripping strength
- LED worklight provides increased visibility in confined spaces
- High power, high efficiency motor delivers 450 unit watts out of max power for superior performance in all drilling and fastening applications
- Best in class length for improved balance and better control
The Tail Bone is a totally new approach to creeper seats, designed from scratch to be easier to use, more comfortable, more durable and a better value than any other mechanic's stool on the market! The same big 5" diameter wheels that made Bone creepers so popular and famous let the Tail Bone roll effortlessly over air hoses, drop cords, shop clutter, rough surfaces and much more.
The base is a uniquely designed tripod, so it's a naturally stable working platform even on uneven floors and surfaces. And because it turns with the user, the legs always stay out of the way and let you tuck your feet under you for comfort or convenience. The tripod design also means fewer wheels to have to roll over obstacles! The bucket seat works just like the ones in high performance vehicles, it lets you use your natural body movements and trunk strength to position yourself and the stool exactly where you can do the job at hand comfortably and easily. Work without fear! The Tail Bone just rolls over obstacles that trip and tip ordinary little wheel stools. The super comfortable bucket seat is shaped and sized for real-world people, so it's not like trying to perch on a padded poke in the butt!
The 100% American casters are our own design, expressly for use on creepers and carts used in auto shops, and are a combination of materials and design features not found on any other creeper wheels anywhere! The seat and the base are molded of the same tough engineering grade polymer that's used for the famously durable Bone creepers. They're smooth, impact resistant, impervious to oil, cleaners and common solvents and easy to clean. Tail Bones are 100% Made in America, designed with American ingenuity, built with quality American materials and parts brought together by American workers! We build them to do the jobs you ask of your tools, and back them with one of the strongest warranties in the business.
The Tail Bone's huge 5" casters let it roll over all sorts of obstacles, from floor drains, broken floors, nuts and bolts, even air hoses! The shop version of the Tail Bone features grippy black TPE tires that allow it to grab onto and roll over obstacles. Best of all, each caster is attached to the seat with four heavy duty zinc plated 5/16" through bolts - unlike other creeper seats on the market, the wheels will never fall off! The Tail Bone ends the common frustrations found with creeper seats.
- Rolls over drop light cords, cracks, grates, etc.
- Made in the USA
- 5 1/8” diameter 1” wide wheels
- Custom designed wheels with soft, grippy TPE tires
- 130 lb. rating per wheel
- 3/4" ground clearance
- Four 5/16” bolts fasten plate – won’t break
- Winged design adds style to function
- High strength polypropylene copolymer
- Seat is only 12" off the ground, perfect for a wide variety of jobs!
- 350 lb. capacity
- Impervious to most solvents
- Dirt wipes right off!
- Item Number 5031
- Weight - 15.5 lbs.
- Dimensions 29" Long x 31.75" Wide
- Suggested Retail Price $152.95
- Warranty – limited lifetime on the wheels, 1 year on the body, excludes being hit or run over. Warranties apply against manufacturer defects.