Lawn Sprayer Trailer: works with most 15 & 25 gallon sprayer tanks.
- Sturdy welded 14 gauge powder coated steel frame
- 10" Pneumatic tires
- Folding tongue for compact storage
- Perfect for Zero-Turn Mowers
- 24”x 20” die-cast aluminum table
- Oversized sliding miter gauge for miter cuts from 0 to 45 degrees
- Self-aligning Rip Fence automatically locks front and rear
- Rocker ON/OFF switch with quick shut-off cover
- Overload auto-shut-off protection with Reset switch
- Easy-to-use blade height control wheel
- Bevel cuts up to 45 degrees
- Tool-Free installation of Blade guard and Anti-Kickback pawls
- On board accessory storage- Miter Gauge Holder, Blade Holder and Push Sticker Holder
- 2-1/4” dust collection port
- Heavy duty metal work stand
- Optional Extension table for up to 24” rip cuts
- 2 Year warranty
- CSA Listed
Includes: 40T Carbide Tipped Blade, Miter Gauge, Rip Fence, Push-Stick, Metal Stand and Wrenches.
- Rated Input Power: 15 Amp
- No Load Speed: 4,800 RPM
- Blade Size: 10” (254 mm)
- Arbor Size: 5/8” (16 mm)
- Max Depth of Cut @ 90 degrees: 3” (75mm)
- Max Depth of Cut @ 45 degrees: 2-1/2” (63mm)
- Table Size: 24”L x 20”W
The Discovery Series™ provides a standard viewing area lens, dual arc sensors for reliable arc detection, as well as grind mode to shield the welder while preparing to weld surfaces. The external shade control enables the welder to adjust lens darkness from shade #9 to #13 for a wide range of MIG, Stick and limited TIG applications. The Discovery Series is the perfect choice for the occasional welder, hobbyist, or person who is discovering welding for the first time. The Camo helmet features a Mossy Oak® Break-up® Infinity™ camo pattern.
- Recommended Welding Processes: Stick, MIG and Flux Cored
- 1/12,000 second reaction time
- Variable shade #9-13, light state #4
- 6.9 square inch viewing area
- Grind mode
- Sensitivity control has infinite adjustment for varying ambient light
- Delay control between 0.1 and 1.0 seconds
- Auto on/auto off
- 2 independent arc sensors
- 1 - CR2450 lithium battery
- Lightweight (18 oz.), durable polyamide
- ANSI Z87.1-2010 approved, certified to CSA/CD standards
- 2-year warranty
The M18™ Cordless 2-Speed 1/4" Hex Impact Driver is the most powerful 1/4" hex compact impact driver in its class and offers the best power to size ratio among like competitors. Featuring a Milwaukee® built 4-Pole frameless motor and optimized impact mechanism, this impact driver delivers up to 2,750 RPM, 3,450 IPM and 1,500 in-lbs of fastening torque for class-leading performance. This is the only tool in its class to offer multiple speed/torque modes through proprietary 2-Mode Drive Control™. REDLINK™ Intelligence provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger. The M18™ Cordless 1/4" Hex Impact Driver features an LED Light to illuminate work surfaces, and includes an all-metal, reversible belt clip for temporary tool storage.
- (1) M18 2-Speed 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (2657-20)
- (1) Belt Clip
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Features a robust design for longer life, more power and more runtime than any brushed competitor
- Milwaukee® designed Impact Mechanism: Delivers maximum power and application speed for greater efficiency on the job
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Proprietary 2-Mode DRIVE CONTROL™: Two speed / torque modes allow class-leading control for greater application versatility
- 1/4" Hex Quick-Connect Chuck
Specifications Voltage 18V Length 5-1/2" Weight 3.1 lbs On Board FUEL Gauge Fuel Gauge on Battery LED Light Yes Anvil Size & Type 1/4" Hex Quick Change No Load IPM 0-3,450 No Load RPM 0-2,750 Torque 1,500 in-lbs Package Type Tool Only (No Battery or Charger Included)
- Patented 3-speed all-metal transmission matches the tool to task for fastest application speed and improved run time
- Heavy-duty 1/2" self-tightening chuck tightens throughout operation providing superior bit gripping strength
- LED worklight provides increased visibility in confined spaces
- High power, high efficiency motor delivers 450 unit watts out of max power for superior performance in all drilling and fastening applications
- Best in class length for improved balance and better control
Regular Price: $159.00
Special Price: $139.00
The 6177-20 14" Abrasive Chop Saw's Powerful 15 Amp, 4.0 maximum horsepower motor delivers Legendary Durability and Performance. With speeds up to 3900 RPM, the 6177-20 allows for fast cutting of drywall track in bundles, angle iron, conduit, pipe, channels, tubing, and rebar up to a 5 inch maximum capacity. A durable light weight design allows the user portability without sacrificing durability, while its oversized wheel guards provide added protection from debris. A 45 degree miter capacity with an adjustable fence allows for quick and accurate miter cuts without flipping heavy material. The large spindle lock button provides quick and easy blade changes wearing gloves; while the quick adjust vise clamp allows the clamp to be adjusted quickly when cutting different material sizes.
- 14” Abrasive Cut-Off Machine (6177-20)
- Abrasive Wheel
- Hex wrench
- Powerful 15 Amp, 4.0 Maximum Horsepower Motor: Delivers maximum cutting performance in a wide variety of materials
- Large Cutting Capacity: Provides versatility for a wide range of cutting applications, up to 5" pipe
- Durable Light Weight Design: 40 lbs light weight design for portability without sacrificing durability
- Oversized Wheel Guards: Provides added protection from debris
- 45 Degree Miter Capacity With Adjustable Fence: Allows for quick and accurate miter cuts without flipping heavy material
- Large Spindle Lock Button: Provides quick and easy blade changes wearing gloves
- Quick Adjust Vise Clamp: Allows clamp to be adjusted quickly when cutting different material sizes
- All Ball Bearing Construction: Delivers maximum durability
- Voltage: 120 AC/DC
- Amps: 15.0
- Wheel Size: 14"
- Max HP: 4.0
- No Load RPM: 3,900
- Arbor Size: 1"
- Cut Type: Abrasive
- Mitering Fence: Yes
- Spindle: 1"
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Bevel Capacity: 45 degrees
- Capacity in OD Pipe: 5"
- Capacity in Bar Stock: 4-5/8" by 4-5/8"
- Capacity in Square Stock: 5"
- Capacity in Round Pipe: 5"
- Length: 16"
- Shipping Weight: 45.6 lbs
- Heavy-Duty SteelTruss™ load supports conects rail, cross and leg bars for up to 1,800 pounds of carrying capacity
- Dual-Center load bars provide the strength and stability to carry up to 40% more load than traditional single bars
- Strong, secure, and durable. The new industrial grade 2" square tube steel rack is the right tool for the job.
- AllSurface™ Rust-Resistant Coating covers all steel surfaces, inside and out, for longer product life and rust-free appearance
- Full-Length Bed Rail better utilizes bed wall capacity and disperse loads evenly for added strength and safety
- Hardened high-gloss powder coat finish provides a second layer of protection to all outer rack surfaces
- Swing or Remove Rear Bar allows tall items to be loaded easily and conveniently into the pickup bed
- Universal Truck Fit ensures precise fit on all full-size and compact trucks through our innovative adjustable rack mounts
- Quick and easy installation requires no cutting and limited assembly
This auto darkening welding helmet from Titan is made of durable, lightweight material to lighten the load as you work. With a 3.86" x 2.17" viewing area, you will be able to see everything you are working on. It complies with DIN, ISO, EN safety standards and ANSI Z87.1-2003 standards for your safety.
- Durable, lightweight material is corrosion resistant and flame retardant
- Ultra high performance filters protect against UV & IR
- 3.86" x 2.17" viewing area
- Returns to normal when welding stops w/ dark to clear adjustments available
- Variable shades from DIN 9 to DIN 13
- Special turnover headband mechanism allows for greater comfort and reduces fatigue
- Utilizes high performance solar cells w/ 2 built-in 3V lithium batteries as power back-up
- Complies with DIN, ISO, EN safety standards and ANSI Z87.1-2003 standards
- Replacement Lenses: Part #41264
- Replacement Headgear: Part #41263
- Switching Time: Light to Dark 1/30,000 of a second (0.0000.33 sec.)
- 7.8 Amp motor provides high performance and overload protection
- Dual mode: hammerdrill/drill for wood, steel or masonry applications
- 4.3 lbs. - lightweight design for extended use and less user fatigue
- Two-finger, rubber trigger for increased comfort
- 360° side handle with depth rod offers greater control, versatility, and increased depth accuracy
- Variable speed allows for precise hole placement on work surface
Protect-A-Rail@ Cab Protector installation kit for:
- ‘99 and newer Super Duty F-250/F-350
- ‘96 and older F-150/F-250/F-350