As Shown in picture:
- Part J - Clamp Assembly (Qty. 4)
- Part K - Clamp Block (Qty. 4)
Replacement kit for model 1200 & 1205 Truck Racks.Learn More
- Make precision miter cuts up to 45 degrees left and right, with 9 position stops at commonly used angles
- Make bevel cuts up to 45 degrees left
- Use compound cutting for crown molding, shadow boxes, picture frames, and more.
- Laser-light cutting guide for quicker alignment and improved accuracy
- Die cast aluminum base for portability
- Electric Brake stops the blade in seconds
- Spindle Lock for quick blade changes
- 2 Year warranty
- CSA Listed
Includes: 60T Carbide Blade, Hold Down Clamp, Dust Bag, (2)Extension Wings, Rear Support Foot Bar, Blade Wrench and (2) AAA Batteries for Laser
- Rated Voltage: 120V AC, 60Hz
- Rated Input Power: 15 Amp
- No Load Speed: 4,800 RPM
- Blade Size: 10” (255mm)
- Arbor Size: 5/8”
- Net Weight: 21 Lbs
Max Cutting Capacity:
- 0ºx 90º: H 3” x 4-3/4”
- 45ºx90º: H 3” x 3-1/8”
- 0ºx45º: H 1-3/8” x 4-3/4”
- 45ºx45º: H 1-3/8”x 3-1/8”
Increased Performance and Quieter Operation!
Shop-Vac Ultra Pro vacs are built to perform on the jobsite or in your garage. Packed with features like extra on-board storage and heavy duty tools and filters. Extra-large inlet for optional 3-1/2" accessories.
- Cord Length: 18 Feet
- Operation Sound Level: Super Quiet
- Hose Size: 2.5" Diameter
- Warranty: 4 Years
- Tank Drain
- Lock-on Hose
- Blower Feature
- Onboard Accessory Storage
- Air Flow: 210 (CFM)
- Sealed Pressure: 60 (inches)
- Electrical Ratings: 120V 60Hz 12Amps
- Peak Air Watts: 390
- 120 Volts
- 2-1/2" Dia. X 8' Lock-On hose
- (2) 2-1/2" extension wands
- 14" floor nozzle
- 8" utility nozzle
- crevice tool
- elbow grip
- Cartridge Filter
- Disposable Filter Bag
Use the Tradesman 24 in. Light-Duty Job Chest for moving tools and more wherever you need them. This job chest is easily carried with its handles and can be locked to secure your belongings.
- 16 gauge steel
- Self-enclosed hinge systems
- Recessed padlock inlets
- Fold-down, recessed side handles
Assembled Depth (in.) 15.5 in Assembled Height (in.) 12.5 in Assembled Width (in.) 24.25 in Latches Yes Lid type Single Lock Type Latch Manufacturer Warranty 3 Year limited warranty Material Steel Number of Compartments 1 Product Depth (in.) 17 in Product Height (in.) 13 in Product Weight (lb.) 21 lb Product Width (in.) 29.75 in Returnable 30 Days Secure open lid No Truck Storage Product Type Portable Boxes
- Keyed locks protect valuables
- Heavy-duty gas shocks provide smooth opening every time
- 22 Gauge Steel
- 47.75" length
- 14.0" wide
- 13.25" High
The 11 Amp 4-1/2" Small Angle Grinder (Paddle, Lock-On) delivers up to 3X more durability and up to 50% more power than the competition. With a 1,400 MWO motor that powers through the toughest jobs, the 6146-30 is the perfect match for industrial users. Milwaukee's Electronic Advantage includes Overload Protection to maximize motor life, an Electronic Clutch that extends tool life and helps prevent bind-up, Line Lock-Out that prevents automatic start-up after power loss, and Soft Start. Featuring a 100% tool-free design, this Grinder allows the user to change all accessories, including hubbed product, without a wrench. In addition, the tool-free, burst resistant, adjustable guard allows users to make quick guard installations and adjustments.
- Powerful 11 Amp, 11,000 RPM Motor: Provides maximum performance and durability
- Overload Protection: Maximizes motor life
- Electronic Clutch: Extends tool life and prevents bind-up
- Tool-Free Accessory Change: Easily change "All Accessories" without a wrench
- Tool-Free Adjustable Guard: Provides quick guard installations and adjustments
- Advanced Airflow System: Maximizes airflow and reduces debris ingress, improving motor life and performance
- Debris Baffles – protect internal components by deflecting damaging debris out of the airflow at the intake vents
- Compatible with multiple Grinder Guards and Flanges. See cross-reference guide below.
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Cord Type: 2-Wire
- Electronic Feedback: Yes
- Cord Length: 8'
- Amps: 11
- Spindle: 5/8"-11
- Adjustable Handle: Yes
- Overload Protection: Yes
- Burst Resistant Guard: Yes
Regular Price: $159.00
Special Price: $139.00
The 6177-20 14" Abrasive Chop Saw's Powerful 15 Amp, 4.0 maximum horsepower motor delivers Legendary Durability and Performance. With speeds up to 3900 RPM, the 6177-20 allows for fast cutting of drywall track in bundles, angle iron, conduit, pipe, channels, tubing, and rebar up to a 5 inch maximum capacity. A durable light weight design allows the user portability without sacrificing durability, while its oversized wheel guards provide added protection from debris. A 45 degree miter capacity with an adjustable fence allows for quick and accurate miter cuts without flipping heavy material. The large spindle lock button provides quick and easy blade changes wearing gloves; while the quick adjust vise clamp allows the clamp to be adjusted quickly when cutting different material sizes.
- 6177-20 Chop Saw
- Abrasive Wheel
- hex wrench
- Powerful 15 Amp, 4.0 Maximum Horsepower Motor: Delivers maximum cutting performance in a wide variety of materials
- Large Cutting Capacity: Provides versatility for a wide range of cutting applications, up to 5" pipe
- Durable Light Weight Design: 40 lbs light weight design for portability without sacrificing durability
- Oversized Wheel Guards: Provides added protection from debris
- 45 Degree Miter Capacity With Adjustable Fence: Allows for quick and accurate miter cuts without flipping heavy material
- Large Spindle Lock Button: Provides quick and easy blade changes wearing gloves
- Quick Adjust Vise Clamp: Allows clamp to be adjusted quickly when cutting different material sizes
- All Ball Bearing Construction: Delivers maximum durability
- Voltage: 120 AC/DC
- Amps: 15.0
- Wheel Size: 14"
- Max HP: 4.0
- No Load RPM: 3,900
- Arbor Size: 1"
- Cut Type: Abrasive
- Mitering Fence: Yes
- Spindle: 1"
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Bevel Capacity: 45 degrees
- Capacity in OD Pipe: 5"
- Capacity in Bar Stock: 4-5/8" by 4-5/8"
- Capacity in Square Stock: 5"
- Capacity in Round Pipe: 5"
- Length: 16"
- Shipping Weight: 45.6 lbs
We named this mechanic’s creeper the Rough Rider™ because it works great where no other creeper had gone before…outdoors and off the pavement! But happy mechanics, farmers, truckers, police officers, RV’ers, off-road, auto enthusiasts and aircraft owners who have been forced to get out and get under in less-than ideal situations just call it the “off-road creeper.”
The secret of the Rough Rider™’s unmatched mobility on rough terrain lies in the unique shape of the one-piece molded body, which allows large, specially designed 5-3/8” diameter wheels and cradles the user about 2-7/8” above the ground, just the right amount of ground clearance for typical outdoor work sites. The extra wide(1-3/8”), high flotation tires don’t sink in soft surfaces and the large diameter wheels roll easily over gravel, dirt, or broken pavement—where ordinary creepers get stuck dead in their tracks. Each custom-molded wheel has a heavy-gauge steel caster frame with roller swivel bearings for strength where it counts, an oil-impregnated sintered steel axle bearing, and a molded-in-place 1-3/8” wide tire.
The ribbed body has all of the features and benefits of the original Bone™ creeper, and is molded of a state-of-the art engineering grade co-polymer to resist the effects of common solvents and cleaning is as easy as a casual wipe at the end of the job. The smooth, comfortable one-piece design has no cracks, corners or other pinch points, and the outboard wheel pods prevent tipping and flipping. The Rough Ride™r is available now from major auto, industrial and truck tool & equipment dealers, as well as leading tool catalog outlets. The Rough Rider™ is also widely used by State Highway Patrol and Inspection units, as well as the US Military, who ordered over 2,000 units in 2006 alone!
- Rolls over drop light cords, cracks, grates, etc.
- 5 1/4” diameter 1 5/16” wide casters
- Made in the USA!
- Custom wheels with soft, grippy and treaded TPE tires
- 250 lb. rating per wheel
- 2 7/8” ground clearance
- 4 5/16” bolts fasten through a plate – won’t break
- Outboard wheels won’t tip or flip
- High strength polypropylene copolymer
- Extremely comfortable
- 400 lb. capacity
- Impervious to most solvents
- Dirt wipes right off!
- Weight - 20 lbs.
- Dimensions 47” Long x 25 1/2” Wide x 7 1/2” High (Assembled)
- Suggested Retail Price $188.95
- Warranty – lifetime on the wheels, 1 year on the body, excludes being hit or run over. Warranty applies against manufacturer defects.
Fits models 160-X-01, 161-X-01, 164-X-01, 165-X-01, 166-X-01, 170-X-01, 170, 170-X, 171-X-01, 171, 171-X, 172-X-01, 172, 172-X, 173-X-01, 173, 173-X, 174-X-01, 175-X-01, 184-X-01, 185-X-01, 186-X-01, 644-X-01, 645-X-01, 654-X-01, 654, 654-X, 654-B, 655-X-01, 664-X-01, 664-X, 664, 664-B, 674-X-01, 674-X, 674, 674-B, 675-X-01.Learn More