Finish your home cleaning jobs faster and easier with this electric pressure washer. It`s perfect for cleaning patios, decks, automobiles, driveways and other outdoor projects. Powered by a universal 13 amp, 120 volt motor. A perfect accessory to any home.
- Convenient on-board storage for accessories
- Lightweight and compact
- Instant start/stop system protects the motor, reduces noise
- Includes adjustable fan lance, detergent cup, and 20 ft. hose
COMPACT, LIGHTWEIGHT, & MOBILE
- 10 Gallon tank
- 5.2 CFM at 40PSI
- 4.2 CFM at 90PSI
- 115 PSI maximum pressure
- 2.5HP continuous, 3.5HP peak
- Oil lubrication for long life
- Thermal overload protection for safety
- Heavy-duty rubber tires
- 2 quick-connect outlets
The M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION 1/2" Hammer Drill Driver not only delivers an industry leading compact and ergonomic design, but is up to 20% faster in concrete than the competition. In addition, the 2602-20 is the only hammer drill/ driver in its class with an all metal gear case, providing maximum durability for heavy duty applications. Built with a Milwaukee® 4-pole motor, the 2602-22 delivers best in class 525 in-lbs of peak torque with the M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Battery, while the 2602-22CT delivers 450 in-lbs of peak torque with the M18™ Compact RED LITHIUM™ Battery. A variable speed trigger provides speed control between 0-1,700 RPM (High Speed) & 0-550 RPM (Low Speed).
- M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION 1/2" Hammer Drill Driver Bare Tool 2602-20
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Delivers 525 in-lbs of peak torque*, 0-550/0-1,700 RPM, & 29,000 BPM. *When used with XC battery
- Compact & Ergonomic Design 8-1/2" Length
- DPM - Digital Power Management: Overload protection prevents damage to the tool and battery in abusive situations
- All Metal Gear Case: The only metal gear case in its class
- All Metal 1/2" Single Sleeve Ratcheting Chuck: Provides maximum durability and bit retention
- Voltage: 18V
- Torque: 525 in-lbs of peak torque when used with XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Battery
- Chuck Type: 1/2" Single Sleeve
- RPM: 0-550/0-1,700
- BPM: 0-29,000
- No of Batteries Included: 0
- Battery: RED LITHIUM™
- Length: 8-1/2"
- Tool Weight: 3.5 lbs
EWC2 - Mini Welding Cabinet
The Metal Man mini welding cabinet helps keep your shop organized by stowing all your welding tools and accessories. It is designed for the welder to sit on top of cabinet, has a 7 1/2in. gas cylinder configuration, and is on wheels and casters for easy maneuvering.
A keyed storage cabinet helps to secure your welding helmet and other welding accessories. Two cable holders provide easy access to welding cables.Learn More
3/8" Drive - The 215G gives you all the power you need in a compact package, letting you access tight spaces while delivering 160 ft-lb of maximum torque.
- Jumbo hammer impact mechanism
- Variable speed trigger
- Ergonomic grip
- Handle exhaust
- Powerful 6-vane motor
- Easy to use forward/reverse power regulator
- Oil free, low maintenance operation
- No oil to add or change
- No belts or pulleys to replace
- Easy cold weather start
- Heavy duty, 120 volt induction motor; plugs into standard outlet for quick and easy use
- Equipped with:
- Pressure regulator
- Tank and tool pressure gauges
- Single hand operation brass (no spark/anti-rust) quick connect
- On/off switch
- Rubber feet reduce vibration and stabilize compressor
- Available in :
- 2 and 3 gallon horizontal hand carry
- 7 and 17 gallon horizontal portable
- 10 and 20 gallon vertical portable
Campbell Hausfeld GW003100AJ Wheel / Handle Kit for GW450001ACLearn More
This popular 1/2 inch Hammer-Drill is now available in a kit with an impact resistant carrying case. This Hammer-Drill features a two mode selection switch for hammer-drilling in concrete or rotation only for drilling in wood. It also offers a synchronized gear shift for high speed or high torque. The compact ergonomic design has a soft grip handle and two finger trigger switch for greater operator comfort. This tool is ideal for setting concrete screw fasteners and drilling small holes for anchors. It can also be used in the drilling only mode for holes in wood, steel and plastic.
- Depth Gauge
- Side Handle
- Chuck Key
- 1/2 in. capacity; 7.5 amp motor
- Trigger speed control in two ranges: 0-1350 rpm, 0-22,000 bpm; 0-2500 rpm, 0-40,000 bpm; reversing
- Hammer with rotation or rotation only
- Self-stop brush system
- Voltage: 120 AC
- Amps: 7.5
- No Load RPM: 0-1,350/0-2,500
- No Load BPM: 0-20,000/0-40,000
- Wood Capacity-Hole Saw: 3-3/4"
- Metal Capacity-Twist Bit: 1/2"
- Concrete Capacity: 3/4"
- Selfeed Bit Capacity: 1-3/4 in.
- Chuck Type: Keyed
- Cord Type: 10 ft. Fixed
- Trigger Lock: Yes
- Length: 13 in.
- Tool Weight: 6.0 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 11.9 lbs.
- Quiet Operation
- Ideal for punch-out, trim, & finish applications
- Maintenance Free
- Sealed unit- no need to change the oil in the compressor pump
- Weighs only 22 pounds- easy to transport & store
- Powers many air tools: brad & finish nailers, staplers, etc.
- 3 years for consumer use; 90 days commercial use
- Limited to materials and/or workmanship
- 1 Gallon Air Tank With Top-Mounted Gauges & Connector
- Gauges for tank & tool pressure are easy to read
- Quick connector for simple hose connection
- Pressure Regulator
- Easy to reach, top mounted knob turns pressure up or down
- Plugs Into Household 120 Volt Outlet
- Only needs a 3 amp circuit; use in any 3 prong outlet