- 24”x 20” die-cast aluminum table
- Oversized sliding miter gauge for miter cuts from 0 to 45 degrees
- Self-aligning Rip Fence automatically locks front and rear
- Rocker ON/OFF switch with quick shut-off cover
- Overload auto-shut-off protection with Reset switch
- Easy-to-use blade height control wheel
- Bevel cuts up to 45 degrees
- Tool-Free installation of Blade guard and Anti-Kickback pawls
- On board accessory storage- Miter Gauge Holder, Blade Holder and Push Sticker Holder
- 2-1/4” dust collection port
- Heavy duty metal work stand
- Optional Extension table for up to 24” rip cuts
- 2 Year warranty
- CSA Listed
Includes: 40T Carbide Tipped Blade, Miter Gauge, Rip Fence, Push-Stick, Metal Stand and Wrenches.
- Rated Input Power: 15 Amp
- No Load Speed: 4,800 RPM
- Blade Size: 10” (254 mm)
- Arbor Size: 5/8” (16 mm)
- Max Depth of Cut @ 90 degrees: 3” (75mm)
- Max Depth of Cut @ 45 degrees: 2-1/2” (63mm)
- Table Size: 24”L x 20”W
The best hose reel on the market, Made in USA. Finally a stainless steel hose reel for about the same cost as a painted reel. This reel is built to stand up to years of use and the industry standard mounting foot allows you to mount it almost anywhere. Fluid path and mounting foot are zinc plated steel.
- 3500 PSI / 250F Max Rating
- Constructed of Corrosion-Resistant Stainless Steel
- Will Hold 150' of 3/8" Pressure Washer Hose
- Universal Mounting Foot
- Adjustable Friction Brake
NOTE:Hose not IncludedLearn More
The 6177-20 14" Abrasive Chop Saw's Powerful 15 Amp, 4.0 maximum horsepower motor delivers Legendary Durability and Performance. With speeds up to 3900 RPM, the 6177-20 allows for fast cutting of drywall track in bundles, angle iron, conduit, pipe, channels, tubing, and rebar up to a 5 inch maximum capacity. A durable light weight design allows the user portability without sacrificing durability, while its oversized wheel guards provide added protection from debris. A 45 degree miter capacity with an adjustable fence allows for quick and accurate miter cuts without flipping heavy material. The large spindle lock button provides quick and easy blade changes wearing gloves; while the quick adjust vise clamp allows the clamp to be adjusted quickly when cutting different material sizes.
- 14” Abrasive Cut-Off Machine (6177-20)
- Abrasive Wheel
- Hex wrench
- Powerful 15 Amp, 4.0 Maximum Horsepower Motor: Delivers maximum cutting performance in a wide variety of materials
- Large Cutting Capacity: Provides versatility for a wide range of cutting applications, up to 5" pipe
- Durable Light Weight Design: 40 lbs light weight design for portability without sacrificing durability
- Oversized Wheel Guards: Provides added protection from debris
- 45 Degree Miter Capacity With Adjustable Fence: Allows for quick and accurate miter cuts without flipping heavy material
- Large Spindle Lock Button: Provides quick and easy blade changes wearing gloves
- Quick Adjust Vise Clamp: Allows clamp to be adjusted quickly when cutting different material sizes
- All Ball Bearing Construction: Delivers maximum durability
- Voltage: 120 AC/DC
- Amps: 15.0
- Wheel Size: 14"
- Max HP: 4.0
- No Load RPM: 3,900
- Arbor Size: 1"
- Cut Type: Abrasive
- Mitering Fence: Yes
- Spindle: 1"
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Bevel Capacity: 45 degrees
- Capacity in OD Pipe: 5"
- Capacity in Bar Stock: 4-5/8" by 4-5/8"
- Capacity in Square Stock: 5"
- Capacity in Round Pipe: 5"
- Length: 16"
- Shipping Weight: 45.6 lbs
Our ATV storage box is constructed of .060 aluminum tread plate material. To secure your objects this box offers a 3 finger double latch paddle handle with the oversized stricker pin plus fully welded seams for added durability. The heavy duty gas shock allow for easy opening and closing every time and the full lid weather gasket keeps the elements out. A professional look, secure storage while in the field on your ATV vehicle, in the bed of your truck, or as a heavy duty storage system in your garage or workshop.
Features & Benefits
- Fits most ATV vehicles
- Heavy duty gas shock
- 3 finger paddle handle to secure your objects
- Easy-carry side handles
Ideal for storing boat, equestrian, motorcycle and snowmobile accessories, as well as construction equipment. Trailer tongue boxes are a great solution for unused space.Product Features
- Notched lid fits flush against trailer wall
- Secure locking mechanism
- Available in White or Black finish
- 16 gauge steel
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
The M12™ 3/8” Impact Wrench delivers 1,200 in-lbs of torque for the toughest fasteners, up to 20% more than the competition. The forged steel impact mechanism provides maximum durability. The compact, lightweight design allows for fastening in the tightest spots. REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology outperforms the competition, delivering up to 60% more run time. Additionally, an on-board battery fuel gauge displays remaining run time.
- (1) M12™ 3/8” Impact Wrench (2463-20)
- (2) M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery (48-11-2401)
- (1) M12™ Lithium-ion Battery Charger (48-59-2401)
- (1) Belt Clip
- (1) Carrying Case
- Milwaukee Impact Mechanism delivers 1,200 in-lbs of torque
- New ergonomic handle design for increased comfort
- On-board battery fuel gauge displays remaining run time
- 3/8" anvil with friction ring for fast and easy socket changes
- Voltage: 12V
- Length: 6-1/2"
- Peak Torque: 83 ft-lbs (1,000 in-lbs)
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Battery Warranty: 2 Year
- Charge Time: 30 Minutes
- No Load Speed: 0-2,000 RPM
- No Load IPM: 0-3,000
The Energin 1250 Watt XL Generator is your ideal choice to power tools on the work site, at home or as a back up electrical supply. This generator features a rated output of 800 watts at 75% capacity, 1250 peak watts and a no load speed of 3000 RPMs. The 2.4 HP, 2 Stroke, OHV, engine has a run time of 8.5 hours at ½ load and an easy recoil start. It also features a low oil sensor system, which will help keep your generator in proper working condition.
- 1250 Watts peak output; Rated output of 800 watts at 75% capacity
- DC Output: 12 Volts @ 8 Amps; A/C Rated Voltage: 115 Volts @ 7 Amps
- 1.2 Gallon fuel tank: Unleaded Gasoline
- 8.5 Hours at 1/2 Load; 3000 RPM No Load Speed
- Circuit Breaker Protection; Recoil Start; Displacement 63 CC