- Output Range 65 to 200A AC
- 10-Percent Duty Cycle @ 180A
- 1 year warranty
- 230V 41 Amp 60 Hz Input Power
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 14 x 20 inches
Unleash power and convenience in a compact, lightweight cordless impact wrench. The M12™ Cordless Lithium-ion 3/8" Compact Impact Wrench features a Milwaukee® 4-pole motor and powerful impact mechanism to deliver a reliable 1000 in-lbs of torque for maximum efficiency and runtime. Yet, at just 2.3 lbs and 6-1/2”, it’s tool-belt portable and small enough to fit in tight spaces. The REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors, as well as best-in-class performance in extreme jobsite conditions. You’ll get consistent speed control between 0-2200 RPM and 0-3000 IPM with the variable-speed trigger.
An easy socket insertion/release and 3/8” anvil with friction ring allow for quick one-handed socket changes, and a built-in LED light illuminates dark work surfaces. The onboard, real-time battery fuel gauge helps you monitor the charge precisely, so there’s less downtime on the job. Lightweight and portable, with superior ergonomics, this 12-volt cordless power tool offers ultimate comfort during prolonged use. The kit includes two M12 batteries, an M12 lithium-ion battery charger and a carrying case.
- (1) M12™ 3/8" Square-Drive Impact Wrench with Friction Ring (2451-20)
- (2) M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery (48-11-2401)
- (1) M12™ Lithium-ion Battery Charger (48-59-2401)
- (1) Carrying Case
- Milwaukee® engineered Impact Mechanism: Delivers maximum application speed for greater efficiency on the job
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Voltage: 12V
- Length: 6-1/2"
- Peak Torque: 83 ft-lbs (1,000 in-lbs)
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Battery Warranty: 2 Year
- Charge Time: 30 Minutes
- No Load Speed: 0-2,000 RPM
- No Load IPM: 0-3,000
Our ATV storage box is constructed of .060 aluminum tread plate material. To secure your objects this box offers a 3 finger double latch paddle handle with the oversized stricker pin plus fully welded seams for added durability. The heavy duty gas shock allow for easy opening and closing every time and the full lid weather gasket keeps the elements out. A professional look, secure storage while in the field on your ATV vehicle, in the bed of your truck, or as a heavy duty storage system in your garage or workshop.
Features & Benefits
- Fits most ATV vehicles
- Heavy duty gas shock
- 3 finger paddle handle to secure your objects
- Easy-carry side handles
1/2" Drive - With a great power-to-weight ratio, the 2100G makes it comfortable to get the job done. Delivering 550 ft-lb of maximum reverse torque and weighing only 4.3 lbs, this tool has what it takes to get you the results you need.
- Exclusive Twin Hammer impact mechanism
- Durable composite housing
- Variable speed trigger
- Handle exhuast
- Powerful 6-vane motor
- Forward power regulator
- 360° swivel inlet
Regular Price: $172.97
Special Price: $155.67
Gull Wing Lid Crossovers offer the convenience of unlocking, opening, and locking one of the lids while the other remains closed. Full weather stripping helps seal out moisture and dust. Tough Armor-Brite powder paint finish has superior rust resistance.
- Center top section is fully welded to the body for extra strength and longer-term durability
- Torsion bar lid lifts raise the lids when unlatched for easier access
- Wide, full-length bolsters add strength and rigidity to the lid
- 3-compartment sliding tray provides convenient storage of hand tools and small items
- Full weather stripping helps seal out moisture and dust
- Tough Armor-Brite powder paint for superior rust resistance Learn More
- High power 4 HP (maximum motor HP) 8,500 rpm motor with overload protection provides higher operating speeds under load
- Epoxy coated field and armature provide long service life against abrasion from airborne debris
- Low profile gearcase allows for work in tight areas
- Automatic turn-off brushes shut down the tool when brushes need to be changed to avoid tool damage
- 2 position side handle provides improved ergonomics for specific applications
- 8,500 rpm provides optimal material removal with 9" grinding wheels
- Brush window allows for quick brush replacement
The Tail Bone Rough Rider is a totally new approach to creeper seats, designed from scratch to be easier to use, more comfortable, more durable and a better value than any other mechanic's stool on the market! The base is a uniquely designed tripod, so it's a naturally stable working platform even on uneven floors and surfaces. And because it turns with the user, the legs always stay out of the way and let you tuck your feet under you for comfort or convenience. The tripod design also means fewer wheels to have to roll over obstacles!
The Tail Bone Rough Rider uses the casters from the Bone Rough Rider Creeper, which are 5 3/8" diameter and 1 3/8" wide, perfect for using outdoors in less than perfect circumstances. It also has an extra inch of ground clearance over the standard Tail Bone! The bucket seat works just like the ones in high performance vehicles, it lets you use your natural body movements and trunk strength to position yourself and the stool exactly where you can do the job at hand comfortably and easily. Work without fear! The Tail Bone just rolls over obstacles that trip and tip ordinary little wheel stools.
The super comfortable bucket seat is shaped and sized for real-world people, so it's not like trying to perch on a padded poke in the butt! The 100% American casters are our own design, expressly for use on creepers and carts used in auto shops, and are a combination of materials and design features not found on any other creeper wheels anywhere! The seat and the base are molded of the same tough engineering grade polymer that's used for the famously durable Bone creepers. They're smooth, impact resistant, impervious to oil, cleaners and common solvents and easy to clean.
Tail Bones are 100% Made in America, designed with American ingenuity, built with quality American materials and parts brought together by American workers! The Tail Bone Rough Rider's huge 5 3/8" casters let it roll over all sorts of obstacles, from floor drains, broken floors, nuts and bolts, even air hoses! Limited lifetime warranty on the wheels, limited one year warranty on the body.
- Rolls over drop light cords, cracks, grates, etc.
- Made in the USA
- 5.25” diameter 1 3/8” wide wheels - ideal for outdoor use!
- Custom designed wheels with soft, grippy TPE tires
- 250 lb. rating per wheel
- 1.75" ground clearance
- Four 5/16” bolts fasten plate – won’t break
- Winged design adds style to function
- High strength polypropylene copolymer
- Seat is only 13" off the ground, perfect for a wide variety of jobs!
- 350 lb. capacity
- Impervious to most solvents
- Dirt wipes right off!
- Item Number 5131
- Weight - 16.5 lbs.
- Dimensions 29" Long x 31.75" Wide
- Suggested Retail Price $179.95
- Warranty – limited lifetime on the wheels, 1 year on the body, excludes being hit or run over. Warranties apply against manufacturer defects.
The 6177-20 14" Abrasive Chop Saw's Powerful 15 Amp, 4.0 maximum horsepower motor delivers Legendary Durability and Performance. With speeds up to 3900 RPM, the 6177-20 allows for fast cutting of drywall track in bundles, angle iron, conduit, pipe, channels, tubing, and rebar up to a 5 inch maximum capacity. A durable light weight design allows the user portability without sacrificing durability, while its oversized wheel guards provide added protection from debris. A 45 degree miter capacity with an adjustable fence allows for quick and accurate miter cuts without flipping heavy material. The large spindle lock button provides quick and easy blade changes wearing gloves; while the quick adjust vise clamp allows the clamp to be adjusted quickly when cutting different material sizes.
- 6177-20 Chop Saw
- Abrasive Wheel
- hex wrench
- Powerful 15 Amp, 4.0 Maximum Horsepower Motor: Delivers maximum cutting performance in a wide variety of materials
- Large Cutting Capacity: Provides versatility for a wide range of cutting applications, up to 5" pipe
- Durable Light Weight Design: 40 lbs light weight design for portability without sacrificing durability
- Oversized Wheel Guards: Provides added protection from debris
- 45 Degree Miter Capacity With Adjustable Fence: Allows for quick and accurate miter cuts without flipping heavy material
- Large Spindle Lock Button: Provides quick and easy blade changes wearing gloves
- Quick Adjust Vise Clamp: Allows clamp to be adjusted quickly when cutting different material sizes
- All Ball Bearing Construction: Delivers maximum durability
- Voltage: 120 AC/DC
- Amps: 15.0
- Wheel Size: 14"
- Max HP: 4.0
- No Load RPM: 3,900
- Arbor Size: 1"
- Cut Type: Abrasive
- Mitering Fence: Yes
- Spindle: 1"
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Bevel Capacity: 45 degrees
- Capacity in OD Pipe: 5"
- Capacity in Bar Stock: 4-5/8" by 4-5/8"
- Capacity in Square Stock: 5"
- Capacity in Round Pipe: 5"
- Length: 16"
- Shipping Weight: 45.6 lbs
The best hose reel on the market, Made in USA. Finally a stainless steel hose reel for about the same cost as a painted reel. This reel is built to stand up to years of use and the industry standard mounting foot allows you to mount it almost anywhere. Fluid path and mounting foot are zinc plated steel.
- 3500 PSI / 250F Max Rating
- Constructed of Corrosion-Resistant Stainless Steel
- Will Hold 150' of 3/8" Pressure Washer Hose
- Universal Mounting Foot
- Adjustable Friction Brake
NOTE:Hose not IncludedLearn More
The Metal Man Arc 200 is a 230V powered, 200 Amp AC Stick Welder. This machine is capable of welding up to 3/8 inch mild steel in a single pass. It is capable of welding electrode sizes from 1/16 inch up to 5/32 inch. There is a built in cart that makes it easy to move this machine to the work site.
With built-in Thermal Overload protection this machine is reliable and affordable.
The Thule Professional DeWalt DCSVR701 Contractor Steel 2-Bar Van Rack System is constructed from heavy-duty 13 gauge welded steel with a durable white powder coat finish.
- Only available in white powder coat finish
- 1.5 inch diameter round cross rails
- Maximum weight capacity of 500 lbs.
- Rack fits most vans with rain gutters due to adjustable cross rails
- Telescopic cross rails adjust from 50 inches up to 72 inches
- End plates are pre-drilled for height adjustment and easy use of tie-down straps
- Includes two adjustable ladder brackets