This air piping system is designed for air tools that require a constant supply of air and is great for large buildings. The piping is made of a high-density polethylen (HDPE) tubing and also features an aluminum core to hold any shape it is bent to and allow simple wall installation.
- 100 Feet Tubing
- 175 PSI operating pressure
- 3 Outlet Kits
- 2 Tees
- 1 Male 3/4" NPT Fitting
- 20 Clips
- Bevel and Cutter Tool
Gull Wing Lid Crossovers offer the convenience of unlocking, opening, and locking one of the lids while the other remains closed. Full weather stripping helps seal out moisture and dust. Tough Armor-Brite powder paint finish has superior rust resistance.
- Center top section is fully welded to the body for extra strength and longer-term durability
- Torsion bar lid lifts raise the lids when unlatched for easier access
- Wide, full-length bolsters add strength and rigidity to the lid
- 3-compartment sliding tray provides convenient storage of hand tools and small items
- Full weather stripping helps seal out moisture and dust
- Tough Armor-Brite powder paint for superior rust resistance Learn More
- Heavy-Duty SteelTruss™ load supports conects rail, cross and leg bars for up to 1,800 pounds of carrying capacity
- Dual-Center load bars provide the strength and stability to carry up to 40% more load than traditional single bars
- Strong, secure, and durable. The new industrial grade 2" square tube steel rack is the right tool for the job.
- AllSurface™ Rust-Resistant Coating covers all steel surfaces, inside and out, for longer product life and rust-free appearance
- Full-Length Bed Rail better utilizes bed wall capacity and disperse loads evenly for added strength and safety
- Hardened high-gloss powder coat finish provides a second layer of protection to all outer rack surfaces
- Swing or Remove Rear Bar allows tall items to be loaded easily and conveniently into the pickup bed
- Universal Truck Fit ensures precise fit on all full-size and compact trucks through our innovative adjustable rack mounts
- Quick and easy installation requires no cutting and limited assembly
Comet Axial BXD for 4.0 to 7.0 HP horizontal direct drives with a 3/4″ engine shaft.
PSI: 2,900 Max
Engine Size: 135 to 200cc
UPC #: 816403003117
Box Weight: 12.2 lbs
Box Size: 11.5″ x 7.5″ x 8.5″
Pallet QTY: 120 pcs
Units Per Layer: 20 pcsLearn More
We named this mechanic’s creeper the Rough Rider™ because it works great where no other creeper had gone before…outdoors and off the pavement! But happy mechanics, farmers, truckers, police officers, RV’ers, off-road, auto enthusiasts and aircraft owners who have been forced to get out and get under in less-than ideal situations just call it the “off-road creeper.”
The secret of the Rough Rider™’s unmatched mobility on rough terrain lies in the unique shape of the one-piece molded body, which allows large, specially designed 5-3/8” diameter wheels and cradles the user about 2-7/8” above the ground, just the right amount of ground clearance for typical outdoor work sites. The extra wide(1-3/8”), high flotation tires don’t sink in soft surfaces and the large diameter wheels roll easily over gravel, dirt, or broken pavement—where ordinary creepers get stuck dead in their tracks. Each custom-molded wheel has a heavy-gauge steel caster frame with roller swivel bearings for strength where it counts, an oil-impregnated sintered steel axle bearing, and a molded-in-place 1-3/8” wide tire.
The ribbed body has all of the features and benefits of the original Bone™ creeper, and is molded of a state-of-the art engineering grade co-polymer to resist the effects of common solvents and cleaning is as easy as a casual wipe at the end of the job. The smooth, comfortable one-piece design has no cracks, corners or other pinch points, and the outboard wheel pods prevent tipping and flipping. The Rough Ride™r is available now from major auto, industrial and truck tool & equipment dealers, as well as leading tool catalog outlets. The Rough Rider™ is also widely used by State Highway Patrol and Inspection units, as well as the US Military, who ordered over 2,000 units in 2006 alone!
- Rolls over drop light cords, cracks, grates, etc.
- 5 1/4” diameter 1 5/16” wide casters
- Made in the USA!
- Custom wheels with soft, grippy and treaded TPE tires
- 250 lb. rating per wheel
- 2 7/8” ground clearance
- 4 5/16” bolts fasten through a plate – won’t break
- Outboard wheels won’t tip or flip
- High strength polypropylene copolymer
- Extremely comfortable
- 400 lb. capacity
- Impervious to most solvents
- Dirt wipes right off!
- Weight - 20 lbs.
- Dimensions 47” Long x 25 1/2” Wide x 7 1/2” High (Assembled)
- Suggested Retail Price $188.95
- Warranty – lifetime on the wheels, 1 year on the body, excludes being hit or run over. Warranty applies against manufacturer defects.
Fits model 129.
- #8 in picture
- Includes hinge
- Note: Welding Required
- 1 hour charger for 7.2V to 18V DEWALT battery packs (except Univolt®)
- Runs off of 7.2V to 18V DEWALT batteries making it a cordless radio
- The DEWALT 3 - stage charging system provides maximum run-time and extends overall life of the battery
- Power outlets offer more versatility for jobsite power
- AM/FM Digital Tuner with LCD display, built-in clock, and 15 station memory presets
- High efficiency weather resistant speakers with dual bass ports for maximum bass and range
- Auxiliary port allows connection to CD Players, MP3 Players, and portable satellite receivers with an audio cable (cable not included)
- Dual pivoting 11" flexible antenna provides more durability and better reception
- Keyed locks protect valuables
- Heavy-duty gas shocks provide smooth opening every time
- Optional double latch system or push button design
- Available in Bright or Black finish
Fits models 99, 109, 111, 112, 139.
- #9 in picture
- Includes hinge
- Note: Welding Required
The AB1000a by Airfoxx is a powerful Utility Blower / Air Mover / Spot Cooler. Its small stature and light weight makes it one of most versatile air circulation system in the industry. With air pressure of 8.5 inch/H2O and 980 CFM, the AB1000a can be use for all cooling and air ventilation purposes from keeping your work site ventilated, blowing debris at work site to cooling engine and breaks on a race car.
- Weight: 26 lbs
- Width: 10.5
- Length: 16.5
- Height: 15.5
- Color: Black/Yellow
- Construction: Polyethylene
- CFM: 1000
- Horse Power: 1
- Power Cord Length: 25'
- Voltage: 110
- Amp: 7.5
- Impeller Diameter: 8.5"
- Static Pressure: 8.5"
- Sound Rating dB: 55