Since 1924, industry-leading Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp. has been producing the highest-quality, most-reliable, heavy-duty electric power tools and power tool accessories. This trusted leader brings you the ultimate M18 cordless 2-tool combo kit (2691-22). This set includes the Compact Driver (MWK-2601-20) and the 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (MWK-2650-20). Patented design, state-of-the-art 4-pole frameless motor, and user-friendly ergonomics make the M18 Cordless System an impressive series that maximizes both power and performance. Milwaukee has taken no shortcuts in producing this power kit. Each tool also features variable speed triggers, built-in LED illumination, battery fuel level gauges, and lightweight yet durable construction.
Milwaukee knows job sites can be brutal on a tool, so they have carefully designed these battery packs to be rugged and durable. Features include cell separators, welded frame, and recessed terminals. Over-molded housing and slide pack dual clips round out each battery pack‘s practical construction. A 30-minute battery charger completes the kit.
Innovative features, unmatched power, and exceptional runtime make the Milwaukee M18 Cordless Lithium-Ion Compact Driver and ¼” Hex Impact Driver Combo Kit essential for any job site. Arsenal comes complete with a sturdy carrying case and a handy belt clip.
Milwaukee M18 Lithium-Ion Compact Drill Driver
Rather than drilling pilot holes for ductwork or running wire and conduit, the Milwaukee M18 lithium-ion compact drill driver is the best and most powerful choice. With 24 clutch settings and delivering 400 in/lb. of torque, this driver is simply the most powerful in its class. Adjustable speeds range from a low speed RPM of 1-450 to the high speed RPM of 1-1,800. Weighing 5.3 pounds, measuring 5 ¾ inches, and featuring a convenient side handle, the M18 drill driver is both comfortable and compact. And with exceptional drill bit retention, it is easy to see why this driver is an easy choice for at-home handymen and professional builders alike.
Milwaukee’s M18 ¼” Hex Compact Impact Driver
When you need to secure sheet metal screws or 5/8-inch and 3/4-inch pipe couplings or any other hex fastener, reach for Milwaukee’s M18 ¼” Hex Compact Impact Driver. Though it weighs only 3.5 pounds, it packs major power and delivers 1,400 in./lb of torque and 0-3,200 IPM. Featuring 0-2,200 RPM, the Milwaukee driver is over 70% faster than the competition. Though the fastest, strongest, and most durable, this impact driver also features user conveniences. It includes one-handed bit-loading and, like the drill driver, it also has LED illumination for those tough jobs with poor lighting. And with twice as much run-time, you can maximize the power and minimize the downtime.
Red Lithium Compact Battery Packs
Powered by Milwaukee’s high-capacity Red Lithium Compact Battery Packs (included), these tools boast longer run times and are, therefore, much more user-friendly. In 2005, Milwaukee introduced the first-ever lithium-ion charging system. Since, they have perfected the formula and have become an industry leader. Their optimal batteries, though 50% smaller and 65% lighter, are 30% more powerful than NiCd compact batteries. The convenient gauge tells users when the charge is running low. Just one more feature that reduces your unproductive downtime.
- Two power tools: Compact Driver (2601-20) and ¼” Hex Impact Driver (2650-20)
- Carrying case
- Two batteries: 18V RED LITHIUM Compact Battery Packs
- 30-minute M18 Battery Charger
- Belt clip
- 18V voltage
- Built-in LED illumination
- Powerful torque
- Battery fuel level gauges
- Adjustable speeds
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
The Metal Man FC125 is a 115V flux core only wire feed welder that is designed to be economical and easy to use. It is capable of welding steel up to 3/16 of an inch in a single pass using either .030 or .035 flux core wire. The cooling fan and thermal overload protection help prevent overheating.
The attached 6 foot flux core gun and ground cable with clamp make this machine portable and ready to weld out of the box.Learn More
Regular Price: $219.99
Special Price: $197.99
- Two, 2 in. NPT reinforced bungs
- Pump can be mounted on either side of the tank
- Built-in lifting rings assist with moving an empty tank.
- Heavy-duty mounting brackets secures the tank to the truck bed.
- Lockable filler cap and coupler prevents excessive pressure build-up.
- Safety Fill Capacity: 51 Gallons
- Maximum Fill Capacity: 54 Gallons
Regular Price: $209.99
Special Price: $188.99
- Two, 2 inch reinforced bungs
- Pump can be mounted on either side of the tank.
- Built-in lifting rings assist with lifting empty tank.
- Heavy-duty mounting brackets secures the tank to the truck bed.
- Locakable filter cap and coupler prevents excessive pressure build-up.
- Safety Fill Level: 50 Gallons
- Maximum Fill Level: 55 Gallons
- Dimensions (Length x Width x Height): 23 1/4" x 24" x 23 1/4"
Let the Tradesman 48 in. Aluminum Side-Mount Truck Box hold your tools, valuables and more. This truck box, with its push button and gas shocks, opens and closes effortlessly. It locks with a key.
- Enclosed storage for full and mid size trucks
- 0.060 Aluminum with a black finish
- Push button for easy access
- Heavy duty gas shocks for smooth open and close
- Keyed lock
This air piping system is designed for air tools that require a constant supply of air and is great for large buildings. The piping is made of a high-density polethylen (HDPE) tubing and also features an aluminum core to hold any shape it is bent to and allow simple wall installation.
- 100 Feet Tubing
- 175 PSI operating pressure
- 3 Outlet Kits
- 2 Tees
- 1 Male 3/4" NPT Fitting
- 20 Clips
- Bevel and Cutter Tool
Medium Duty Outfit
Versatile yet economical, this "HOBART" outfit includes many features found in more expensive outfits. The HOBART TOUGHCUT™ is perfect for a multitude of applications such as farm, ranch, hobby, automotive, refrigeration, light fabrication and repair. This outfit is designed for use with acetylene fuel gas but can operate on propane by simply changing to propane tips. Ready to weld up to 3/32” and cut up to ½” with the nozzle and tip included. Welds up to 1 ¼” and cuts up to 6” mild steel with optional, medium duty Victor style tips and nozzles.
Comes Complete with:
- (1) Brass Torch Handle with Factory Installed Check Valves
- (1) Brass Cutting Attachment with Stainless Steel Tubes and Lever
- (1) #0 Cutting Tip (factory installed in cutting attachment)
- (1) #0 Welding Tip
- (1) Set of Optional Torch Mounted Flashback Arrestors (Oxy + Fuel)
- (1) Flip Front Goggles 2 X 4 ¼” Shade #5
- (1) Brass Oxygen Compressed Gas Regulator w/ 2” Gauges & T-handles
- (1) Brass Acetylene Compressed Gas Regulator w/ 2” Gauges & T-handles
- (1) Tip Cleaner Kit
- (1) Tank Wrench (multi-purpose 10-way)
- (1) Single Flint Striker
- (1) 20’ Oxy/Fuel Twin Hose 3/16” ID “T” Grade (for all gases)
- (1) Instruction Manual
Our ATV storage box is constructed of .060 aluminum tread plate material. To secure your objects this box offers a 3 finger double latch paddle handle with the oversized stricker pin plus fully welded seams for added durability. The heavy duty gas shock allow for easy opening and closing every time and the full lid weather gasket keeps the elements out. A professional look, secure storage while in the field on your ATV vehicle, in the bed of your truck, or as a heavy duty storage system in your garage or workshop.
Features & Benefits
- Fits most ATV vehicles
- Heavy duty gas shock
- 3 finger paddle handle to secure your objects
- Easy-carry side handles
- Dimensions: 13.5 x 36.8 x 22 inches
Regular Price: $213.97
Special Price: $192.57
- Beveled edge lids are reinforced with a large, pan-style bolster
- Self-rising lids have reliable gas spring lid lifts for easier access
- Stainless steel paddle handles for long-term durability
- Full weather stripping helps seal out moisture and dust