The Champion Power Equipment 73536i gasoline powered, portable inverter generator is powered by an 80cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 2000 max watts. With a 1 gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 9.5 hours at 25% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit also contains true sine wave inverter technology making it safe to power all of you sensitive electronic devices. This unit is ideal for camping trips, hunting, traveling, tailgating, and light jobs around the house. CARB approved for all 50 states.
- True sine wave inverter technology
- Economy mode to save fuel
- Overload protection
- Up to 9.5 hours run time at 25% load
- Only 49 lb.
- Emissions: CARB - 50 State
- Easy pull recoil start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- USDA approved spark arrestor
- Stackable design
- Parallel capability
What Will it Power?
Advanced, true sine wave inverter technology provides safe, reliable power to computers and other sensitive electrical devices. Ideal for powering a small appliance or a couple household items.
- 12V DC charging cable
- Oil funnel
- Spark plug socket
EmissionsCARB (50 State)
80cc Champion OHV
Automatic (based on load)
1 Gallon (3.8L)
0.42 Quart (0.4L)
Low Oil Shut-Off
53 dBA at 23 Feet
- Dimensions: 36"W x 17 3/8"D x 21 1/2"H
- Weight: 132lbs
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Paint Type: Powder Coated
- Lock Style: Locking Latch
- 16 ga. steel construction on top chest with welded seams, no spot welding
- Top chest holds both metric and S.A.E. tools
- 21 slots for ratchet drives and extensions
- 21 slots for screwdrivers
- Lid secures tools in postion when closed
- Weather stripping creates a tight seal against dust and moisture
- Gas spring raises lid when unlatched for easy tool access
- Chrome plated side handles on both sides of chest
- Locking latch secures tools from unauthorized use
- Powder coated in a tough scratch resistance textured powder paint
- Full width wrap around aluminum drawer pull
- Premium drawer liner
- Tool inventory at a glance
Dee Zee Transfer Tanks - A safe and convenient means for transporting non-flammable liquids. Constructed of heavy gauge Brite-Tread aluminum. Radius curve design eliminates key weld pressure points. Tanks feature 3 stability baffles, lockable cap, .375" drainage plug, and venting coupler. Tanks are intended for private use (non-commercial). Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system. Not for use with gasoline. Does not meet title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry governing transportation.
- Specialty Series Transfer Tank
- Non-Rusting .125 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- Includes Cap And Coupler For Venting
- 3 Stability Baffles And Drain Plug
- Mounting Tabs To Secure To The Truck Bed
- Volume: 110 Gallon Capacity
- •Rectangle - L: 48 x W: 24 x H: 24"
- Volume: 110 gallons
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Additional fees apply. The Secure Lock Series from UWS is a solidly constructed crossover box with a single lid opening a full 90 degrees for easy access to the ample space available for storage. This versatile utility box has a wide lip that sits securely across the truck bed rails, fitting snugly behind the cab. Two super-duty lift cylinders help to raise and hold open the insulated, beveled lid. Features two large, twisting handles to latch lid with a lock on the driver's side, securely protecting your gear from the elements and from theft. Model SLD-69-T100-BLK Black Finish Deep Single-Lid Style -Truck Bed Toolbox - Secure Lock Series by United Welding Services (UWS) and ThuleLearn More
JOBOX Topside Boxes include High-Capacity models with larger storage capacity.
Topside Boxes mount on top of the bed side rails or walls.
They are ideal for storing longer tools and will keep the bed free for storing bulky equipment or materials. They can be used individually or in pairs.
Measure the length of your truck’s side rails or walls to determine the length of Topside Box you can install on your truck.
Topside Boxes come with support legs and mounting hardware.
- Three-point locking system engages three sides for superior strength.
- High-strength rigid doors provides superior strength and rigidity.
- Tall, reinforced door frames offers easy access to load and unload large items.
- Full-length piano hinges provides extra resistance against break-ins.
- Rotating T-handles ensures a tight seal when closing doors.
- High-strength door cables provides maximum strength and durability
Delta PRO Topside Boxes provide superior security and easy access. Topsides mount on top of the side walls to keep the bed free for bulky cargo. 3-Point locking system locks each door at the top and sides for greater security. Tall 12-in door openings provide easy access to larger items. Heavy-duty construction for long-term durability. Measure the length of your truck's side rails or walls to determine the length of the Delta PRO Topside Box that you can install in your truck.
- Delta PRO Topside Boxes are ideal for storing longer tools and will keep the bed free for storing bulky equipment or materials. They can be used individually or in pairs.
- Rain gutter in door to prevent leakage or moisture buildup
- Automtive bulb weather stripping seals the door 360 degrees
- Quick connect 180 Degree drop down door for full accessibility
- Angled One-Piece bolster for Rigid support
- 3-point lock system for maximized security
- New multi-positioning support bar leg
Dimensions: H: 19 1/4 W: 20 L: 55
Weight (lbs.): 108
Cubic feet: 12
- Rotary style latch mechanism keeps the cover tight against the weather seal.
- Angled body design is ideal for use with fifth wheel and goose neck trailer applications
- Back of the check can be placed tight against the front of the pickup bed because zero clearance is needed for opening the cover.
JOBOX Innersides offer Gear-Lock system, self-aligning latch hoop, and Posi-Lift gas spring lid lifts. They mount on the top of the bed side walls and are ideal for storing longer tools and equipment. Innersides help keep the bed free for storing bulky items. Combine Innersides with a Crossover to create a wrap-around storage system.
- Self-adjusting rotary Gear-Lock II locking system
- Self-aligning latch hoop
- High-strength, deep beveled edge Lid
- Full-length storage bin
- Drill-resistant lock cylinder
- Posi-Lift gas spring lid lift
- EPDM automotive-style bulb weather stripping