Regular Price: $619.97
Special Price: $557.97
AUXILIARY FUEL TRANSFER TANKS:
Regular stops to fill up your vehicle’s fuel tank can eat up your work day or extend your drive time on road trips with the 5th wheel trailer. Dee Zee Auxiliary Transfer Tanks are tested and certified to hold diesel fuel for the purpose to transfer it directly into your vehicle’s fuel tank. With a sophisticated connector kit (sold separately), you can skip the next exit by pulling diesel fuel directly from your truck bed.
Auxiliary Tanks have all the benefits of Dee Zee’s Transfer Tanks with these added features:
- Full Sized and Fully Welded Baffles Add Extra Strength
- Hydrostatically Pressure Tested to 29 psi
- Meets Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Requirements For Diesel Auxiliary Tanks
- Meets Federal DOT Requirements for UN31A and UN31B Tanks
- Always Check Local Regulations and Vehicle Warranty Before Altering Your OEM Fuel System
- Connector Fuel Line Kits Sold Separately
Regular Price: $624.75
Special Price: $562.28
Dimensions: H: 18 1/8 W: 18 1/4 L: 60 1/8
Weight (lbs.): 135
Cubic feet: 11.25
- Brushed stainless steel paddle handle, with rotary style latch mechanism features a two position latch that prevents the door from inadvertently opening.
- Aluminum doors swing down for easy access and a full view of the contents. Opened door is supported by aircraft-type cables with swedged fittings which can be removed to allow for a fully open swing down position.
- Positive weather seal protects tools and materials stored inside from road dirt and weather.
Oil lubricated, belt drive 27-Gallon air compressor incorporates oil lubricated belt drive technology providing quiet operation for less noise than direct drive air compressors. A long lasting twin cylinder pump combines cast iron cylinders with aluminum cooling fins to reduce heat, maximize CFM and extend pump life. Heavy duty induction motor allows for maximum performance and reliability. This 27-Gallon ASME vertical portable tank optimizes storage space yet remains portable. Dual voltage motor is wired for standard 120-Volt outlet and may also be converted for 240-Volt applications. This unit comes fully assembled with welded on handle and axle plate for added durability and includes a quick-set regulator, tank and working pressure gauges and on/off switch.
- Key Features
- Oil lubricated belt drive technology provides quiet operation
- Long lasting twin cylinder pump combines cast iron cylinders with aluminum cooling fins to reduce heat, maximize CFM and extend pump life
- Dual voltage motor is wired for standard 120-Volt outlet and may also be converted for 240-Volt applications
- 27-Gallon ASME vertical portable tank optimizes storage space yet remains portable
- Maximum pressure: 130 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 5.7; CFM at 40 PSI: 7.1; RHP: 1.9; UL and CSA certified Learn More
Regular Price: $622.97
Special Price: $560.67
Delta Aluminum Transfer tanks are designed for the toughest conditions. Made of heavy-duty .125 tread plate aluminum, the tanks have internal baffles for reinforcing and controlling the flow of the contents when moving. All tanks are pressure tested for leaks.
- 2-in reinforced bungs allow mounting a pump on either side of the tank; filter system is recommended
- Lockable filler cap and coupler prevent excessive pressure build up
- Heavy-duty brackets to secure the tank to the truck bed; all brackets must be bolted to the truck bed Learn More
Regular Price: $633.97
Special Price: $570.57
Dee Zee Combo Tanks - The convenience of a utility chest connected to a liquid transfer tank. Constructed of Brite-Tread aluminum. Black powder coat finish. Radius curve design eliminates key weld pressure points. Feature 3 stability baffles, lockable cap, .375" drainage plug, and venting coupler. Intended for private use (non-commercial). Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system. Not for use with gasoline. Does not meet title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry governing transportation.
- Combo Tank And Utility Chest
- Add Convenient Storage Bolted Onto A Transfer Tank
- Texture White Powder Coat Finish
- NRT Powder Coat Is A Specially Designed To Increase Corrosion Protection
- Transfer Tank Features 14-Gauge Steel
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- Includes Cap And Coupler For Venting
- 3 Stability Baffles And Drain Plug
- 50 Gallon Capacity
- Utility Chest Features 20-Gauge Steel
- Lockable Stainless Steel Paddle Handles
- Overall: L: 54 :_mage_bind_var_54 x H: 20"
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
- All-welded, adjustable height legs (29"H - 41"H on 1" increments)
- Painted Steel Bench Top
- Includes full-length stringer
- Includes heavy-duty casters with brakes for easy movement and secure placement of the bench
- Accessory Kit is included, which includes backstop, end stops and lower shelf
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Dimensions: 48" W x 34" D x Adjustable Height, 48" Painted Steel Top
- Choose from 20 different finish colors
Cast iron, twin cylinder, oil lubricated pump with belt drive technology 30-Gallon air compressor features: one piece cast iron crank case, thermally stable cast iron cylinder body, aluminum head and valve plate, automotive style ball bearings, durable Swedish stainless steel reed valves, oil level sight glass, easily accessible oil fill and 12-Inch cast iron balanced flywheel. The heavy duty induction motor allows for maximum performance and efficiency, along with the 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance. 30-Gallon ASME vertical portable tank has pre-attached pneumatic tires for maximum portability. Dual voltage motor is wired for standard 120-Volt outlet and may also be converted for 240-Volt application. Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life and equipped with a quick-set regulator, tank and working pressure gauges and on/off switch.
- Key Features
- Cast iron, twin cylinder, oil lubricated pump
- Dual voltage motor is wired for standard 120-Volt outlet and may also be converted for 240-Volt application
- 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance
- 30-Gallon ASME vertical portable tank with pre-attached pneumatic tires, quick-set regulator, tank and working pressure gauges and on/off switch
- Maximum pressure: 155 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 5.7; CFM at 40 PSI: 7.0; RHP: 1.9; UL and CSA certified Learn More
Perfect for storm backup power, this Champion generator provides dependable power for home, recreation or emergencies. Powered by a 292cc Champion OHV 4-stroke engine, this unit provides 9 running hours at 50% load and 120/240 voltage. Comes with folding handle for easy portability.
- Large 5.7-gal. fuel tank allows 9 running hours at 50% load
- Intelligauge digital display measures voltage, frequency and operating hours
- Integrated control panel with 120/240-volt twist lock (L14-30R) and 4 x 120-volt household outlets (5-20R)
- 292cc OHV champion 4-stroke, single cylinder air-cooled engine with cast iron sleeve for durability
- Low oil shut-off for safety
- 1 in. diameter tubular steel frame for protection and durability
- Wheel kit included: 8 in. never flat wheels and foldable handle for portability
- CARB approved for use in all 50 states
- Compare to champion 41135 5500/6800-watt portable generator
Regular Price: $618.80
Special Price: $556.92
Fits 42" Shelves.
- 46" Height
- 8 Dividers
Regular Price: $629.00
Special Price: $566.10
Weight (lbs.): 61
- Four easily adjustable ladder stops included to help secure ladders and materials.
- Anti-wear strip reduces wear on ladders and protects rack.
- Easy to install compression clamps secures rack to top of truck bed.
- Upright legs bolt to mounting rail for easy removal.