$39.99Milwaukee Ice Hardened products utilize a proprietary cryogenic hardening process that improves upon traditional heat treat processes. Unlike surface coatings that wear away, cryogenics harden to the core by minimizing soft metal (austenite) and creating more hard metal (martensite).
The result is a product that is more consistently hard throughout, resulting in life up to 50% longer than the competition. The Milwaukee 8-Piece Bi-Metal Hole Saw Kit features durable bits made with 8% cobalt and cryogenically treated for a long service life. A case is conveniently included for organization and transport.
- Bits mount to chucks with a minimum size of 3/8 in.
- Bi-metal construction with 8% cobalt composition for increased wear resistance
- Cryogenically treated for up to 50% longer life
- Optimized tooth form for fast cutting
- Wide, angled- and offset slots for easy plug access
- Includes 3/4 in.-, 7/8 in.-, 1 in.-, 1-1/8 in.- and 1-1/2 in. hole-saw bits
- Case included
- Constructed of M-42 8 percent cobalt high speed steel for super abrasive resistance in tough metals
- 135-degree split point reduces feed pressure for easier penetration without work hardening
- Durable rubber-sided case for added impact resistance
- Sliding latch design provides added security
- Available with a variety of drill bit types and piece count configurations
- Includes: 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 7/8", 1", 1 1/4"
- The Fastest Speedbor ever Tri-Flute design for faster chip ejection Cutting spurs have 3 cutting edges for added durability
- Full screw tip allows bit to self feed Grooved hex shank prevents slipping in drill chuck or bit extension
- Fits all standard 1/4" quick change chucks
- Black laminated wood handle.
- 440 Stainless steel blade.
- Sportman Series medallion inlayed in handle.
- Type: Fixed
- Blade Type: Gut Hook
- Blade Length: 3 1/2"
- Length: 8"
- Steel: 440 Stainless
- Handle Material: Black laminated wood
- Sheath: Leather
- Edge Type: Plain
- Designed for use with power tools
- 1/4" hex shank fits most power tools
- When you are faced with a rounded-off, rusted-tight or painted-over bolt, bolt extractors will break it free
- Reverse spiral flutes are designed to bite down to provide maximum gripping power
- High carbon steel ensures longer life and greater durability
- Universal lobular design fits all types of fasteners
- Set includes plastic case
This 1/2" Nylon Tubing is rated for 150 PSI. It comes in a 100 foot nylon roll and includes a tubing cutter.
- 1/2" O.D. x 3/8" I.D.
- 100 ft. Roll
- Tubing Cutter Included
Patented design of the Pro-Lift Z-Creeper 2-In-1 Creeper and Creeper Seat C-2036D eliminates the need for a creeper and a mechanic seat. The Pro-Lift Z-Creeper combines the two to make garage work a piece of cake. With a simple pull of the retractable pin the mid section is released and unfolded into the 36 in. frame allowing you to roll comfortably.
- Easily converted from creeper to seat for your maintenance convenience
- Thick padded cushions creates a comfortable base for easy access and movement during your maintenance
- 6 Swivel casters for easy maneuverability
- 300 lbs. Rated capacity
The Genesis GCS100 7 1/4 in. Circular Saw is powerful, reliable, and easy to use. The 10 Amp motor powers quickly through dimensional lumber at a 5000 rpm blade speed. Oversized front and rear handles give you a comfortable and secure grip. Easily adjust your depth of cut and bevel settings to get the results you want. Impressive cutting capacity: will cut through a nominal 2 x 4 at a 45 degree bevel. A dust port clears the sawdust from the work area. A spindle lock means changing blades is a breeze. Carbon brushes are externally accessible. And a high quality 24T carbide blade and rip guide are included.
- Soft grip D handle
- Externally replaceable brushes
- Spindle lock for easy blade changes
- Includes 24T carbide blade installed, rip fence and blade change wrench
- 2 year limited warranty