Looking for parts and supplies won’t slow you down with new and re-engineered Red Zone van storage accessories. Organizers and holders keep frequently used items in easy reach for maximum productivity.
- Dimensions: 7 1/2" H x 13 1/2" W x 7.6" L
- A Compact, Lightweight, and Powerful Drill, powered by Lithium-Ion Technology
- More Power and Double the Run Time of Ni-Cad Drills
- Battery Holds its Charge up to 18 months in Storage
- High-Performance Motor Produces up to 250 in. lbs. of Torque
- Two Variable Speed Ranges for Versatility
- Build-In LED Work Light
- 3/8” (10mm) Single Sleeve Keyless Chuck
- 13 Torque/Clutch Settings
- Metal Belt Clip
- Electric Brake
- 2 Year Warranty
- Includes Battery
- Includes Charger
- Includes Double-ended Screwdriver Bit
- Motor Power: 12V DC
- No Load Speed: 0-350/0-1300 RPM, Reversible
- Chuck Size: 3/8” (10mm)
- Max. Torque: 250 in. lbs
- Battery: 12V, 1300 mAh, Lithium-Ion
- Charger: 120V~/ 60 Hz, UL listed
- Charging Time: 3-5 Hours
- Net weight: 2.2 lb.
Patented design of the Pro-Lift Z-Creeper 2-In-1 Creeper and Creeper Seat C-2036D eliminates the need for a creeper and a mechanic seat. The Pro-Lift Z-Creeper combines the two to make garage work a piece of cake. With a simple pull of the retractable pin the mid section is released and unfolded into the 36 in. frame allowing you to roll comfortably.
- Easily converted from creeper to seat for your maintenance convenience
- Thick padded cushions creates a comfortable base for easy access and movement during your maintenance
- 6 Swivel casters for easy maneuverability
- 300 lbs. Rated capacity
The Leatherman Wingman is just that: your go-to tool for projects around the house, on the job, or at the campsite. A great, lightweight, pocket-sized, stainless steel tool; the Wingman features an outside-accessible, one-hand opening blade and newly-designed spring-action jaws. With plenty of handy tools, and backed by a team of designers, assemblers, and manufacturing crew from Portland, Oregon, this is one amazing value.
- Spring-action Needlenose Pliers
- Spring-action Regular Pliers
- Spring-action Wire Cutters
- Wire Stripper
- 420HC Combo Knife
- Spring-action Scissors
- Package Opener
- Ruler (1.5" 3.8 cm)
- Can Opener
- Bottle Opener
- Wood/Metal File
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Medium Screwdriver
- Small Screwdriver
- Closed Length: 3.8 in (9.7 cm)
- Weight: 7 oz (198.4 g)
- Includes 1 HDS580 conventional gravity feed spray gun and 1 HDS590 HVLP-type gravity feed spray gun
- The HDS580 and HDS590 are designed to spray all light- to medium-viscosity materials, and can be used to apply enamels, lacquers, polyurethane, urethane top coats and primers
- Both the HDS580 and HDS590 require 5.1 standard cubic feet per minute at 40 psi
- Both guns have a nozzle size of 0.055 in. (1.4mm)
- Both guns include a 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Multiple spray settings to suit a variety of applications
- Maximum inlet air pressure of 40 psi
- Gravity feed design helps to provide optimum atomization and excellent finishes in automotive, furniture and equipment painting
- Both guns come with fluid and pattern controls, and are supplied with a 20.3 oz (600 ml) gravity feed cup
- Kit includes 2 air adjustment valves to help control the air flow of the spray guns, two 125 ml touch-up canisters to adapt the guns for touch-up jobs, a cleaning kit and paint filters to help keep the guns in top working condition
- Storage case included for easy transportation
Fit Lo-Side and Super-Lo Boxes.
Dimensions: W: 11 L: 19
Weight (lbs.): 9Learn More
The Powermate unloader valve is part of the line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. The unloader valve releases when the pressure switch turns the motor off on the compressor. This allows for air to escape and for an easy start when the pressure switch turns the motor back on.
- 125-155 psi
- Faulty unloader valves will cause the compressor to labor or have difficulty starting at all
- Replace a broken unloader valve with a new Powermate unloader valve
- Powermate unloader valve is durable and long lasting
$39.99Milwaukee Ice Hardened products utilize a proprietary cryogenic hardening process that improves upon traditional heat treat processes. Unlike surface coatings that wear away, cryogenics harden to the core by minimizing soft metal (austenite) and creating more hard metal (martensite).
The result is a product that is more consistently hard throughout, resulting in life up to 50% longer than the competition. The Milwaukee 8-Piece Bi-Metal Hole Saw Kit features durable bits made with 8% cobalt and cryogenically treated for a long service life. A case is conveniently included for organization and transport.
- Bits mount to chucks with a minimum size of 3/8 in.
- Bi-metal construction with 8% cobalt composition for increased wear resistance
- Cryogenically treated for up to 50% longer life
- Optimized tooth form for fast cutting
- Wide, angled- and offset slots for easy plug access
- Includes 3/4 in.-, 7/8 in.-, 1 in.-, 1-1/8 in.- and 1-1/2 in. hole-saw bits
- Case included
Used to provide chemical discharge at pressure washers maximum pressure.
- Max Pressure: 3,500 PSI
- Max Temperature: 180(deg)F
- Max Flow: 8 GPM