- Contains the most commonly used sizes for plumbers, electricians and general applications
- 4/6 Variable pitch teeth for reduced noise and improved performance
- Super hard steel RC 65-66 for increased life
- Bi-metal construction for toughness and long life
- Clearly printed hole saw sizes for quick retrieval and added productivity
Out of stock
Heavy duty industrial grade rubber air hose. Heavy gauge all steel reel assembly. 8-position ratchet gearing locks reel at desired hose length. Features auto rewind, spring-powered automatic recoil. Mount reel on ceiling, wall, or floor - wherever it is most convenient. Air Hose size: 3/8 :_mage_bind_var_2 NPT Hose Connectors (M): 1/4" NPT Max. Capacity: 300 PSI Max Air FLow: 25 CFMLearn More
Portable MIG Welding Cart. Holds large or small cylinder (not included) with tray underneath for cables.Learn More
- 7.0 Amp motor delivers high performance in heavy-duty applications
- 3/8" all-metal ratcheting keyless chuck for greater bit retention
- 0-2,500 RPM, VSR trigger for versatility in drilling and fastening applications
- Soft grip handle design offers increased gripping surface and comfort
- All ball-bearing construction provides greater durability and longer tool life
Regular Price: $119.99
Special Price: $95.99
This powerful 8.0 amp 1/2 in. drill has the construction and performance to eliminate any other 1/2 in. drill in its category.
- 1/2" Magnum® Drill
- Side Handle
- Chuck Key with Holder
- Powerful 8.0 amp motor, 0 to 850 rpm, variable speed control
- Heavy-duty keyed chuck
- All metal gear case and diaphragm
- 8 ft. 3-wire rubber cord
- 360° locking side handle
- Ergonomic textured grip and two finger trigger for user comfort and balance
- Voltage: 120 AC
- Chuck Size: 1/2 in.
- Amps: 8.0
- No Load Speed: 0-850 RPM
- Chuck Type: Keyed
- Wood Capacity-Auger Bit: 1-1/2"
- Wood Capacity-Self-Feed Bit: 2-9/16"
- Metal Capacity-Hole Saw: 2"
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Spindle: 1/2 in.-20
- Gear Train: Double
- Cord Type: 8 ft. Fixed
- Construction Type: Grounded
- Trigger Lock: On
- Spindle Lock: No
- Soft Grip Handle: No
- Length: 12-13/64 in.
- Tool Weight: 5.4 lbs.
Regular Price: $119.99
Special Price: $95.99
The new Milwaukee M12™ Screwdriver has the power to drive the majority of common small fasteners, and the run-time of full day screw driving without recharging. The compact size allows the users to work in tight places for increased convenience.
Comes With Standard Equipment:
- 12V LITHIUM-ION Battery Pack(48-11-2401)
- 12V Charger (48-59-2401)
- Compact Driver Storage Bag (48-55-2401)
- #2 Phillips ¼" Hex Insert Bit (48-30-1520)
- Quick Bit-Loading 1/4 in. Hex Chuck for bit insertion and release with one hand
- Battery Fuel Gauge for displaying remaining run-time
- Metal Gear Housing for job site durability
- Built-in LED for illumination of dark work spots
- Variable Speed Trigger for output power control
- Over-mold Side and Grip for secure grip and work surface protection
Delivers up to 2X more runtime, 20% more power and 2X more recharges than standard lithium-ion batteries. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ 2.0 Compact Battery Pack features superior pack construction, electronics and performance to deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market. It offers 2.0 amp-hours of runtime. With Milwaukee durability built into each pack, this battery runs cooler and performs in climates below 0°F/-18°C. Its compact, lightweight design fits in tight work spaces and reduces user fatigue.
Managed by Milwaukee’s exclusive REDLINK™ Intelligence, the battery features overload protection to prevent you from damaging your cordless power tools in heavy-duty situations, while the discharge protection prevents cell damage. The temperature management system and individual cell monitoring help maximize battery life. Switch to the REDLITHIUM 2.0 Compact Battery Pack to instantly upgrade the runtime and durability of your Milwaukee M18™ cordless tools.
- (1) M18™ Compact RED LITHIUM™ Battery
The 18V Compact LITHIUM-ION battery works on the following M18 tools:
- 2601 - M18 ½" Compact Drill/Driver
- 2650 - M-18 ¼" Hex Impact Driver
- 49-24-0171 - M18 Work Light
- 0880-20 - 18V Cordless Vacuum
- 2.0 Amp hour - 36 Watt hour battery
- LITHIUM-ION battery delivers long life and run time with fade-free power
- Battery fuel gauge - Displays remaining run-time
- Milwaukee REDLINK™ Intelligence
- Overload Protection - Prevents user from damaging their cordless power tool investment in abusive situations
- Temperature Management System - Keeps battery in ideal temperature range to provide maximum life
- Individual Cell Monitoring - Ensures optimal charge and discharge for maximum life
- Discharge Protection - Prevents cell damage from over-discharge
- Integrated weld frame
- Cell separator
- Impact and vibration protective rubber
- For use with Milwaukee M18™ cordless tools
- Voltage: 18v
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Warranty: 2 Year
- Weight: 0.95 lbs
M12 LITHIUM-ION cordless tool battery. LITHIUM-ION batteries deliver longer life and run-time with fade-free power. Ergonomic, compact, and lightweight design for operator comfort. For Use with Milwaukee M12 Tools and Accessories.Learn More
- High Torque 7 Amp Motor handles the toughest applications
- Metal Gear Housing for increased durability
- 360° Side Handle with Bit Storage for Added Control
- Built-In Belt Clip for convenient drill storage
- Triple Grear Reduction delivers high torque for demanding projects