The Ryobi 2,000-PSI Factory-Conditioned Pressure Washer is engineered to handle even your toughest jobs. With a powerful 13 Amp Electric Motor and Pressure Technology, this Ryobi Pressure Washer delivers 2,000-PSI of force for quick cleaning of driveways, decks, windows and other areas around the house. Featuring a durable roll cage frame design, this pressure washer is designed for easy transport. The removable detergent tank offers easy soap application and hassle-free clean-up. For added convenience, the Ryobi 2,000-PSI Pressure Washer is equipped with on-board hose reel and accessory storage. This unit also includes a bonus Turbo Nozzle that delivers up to 50% more cleaning power. Ryobi reconditioned tools come with a one-year manufacturers warranty.
- 1.2-GPM For Efficient Cleaning Of Residential Areas
- Powerful 13-Amp Electric Motor
- Pressure+ Technology Delivers Maximum Cleaning Power
- Hose Reel For User Convenience
- Rugged Roll-cage Frame Design Protects The Motor Housing And Stays Upright; No Tipping
- Removable Detergent Tank For Easy Soap Application
- Professional Metal Spray Wand With Quick-Connect Coupler For Easy Nozzle Changes
- On-board Accessory Storage For User Convenience
- Includes 3 Quick-connect Nozzles (15°, Soap, and Turbo) For Cleaning A Variety Of Surfaces
Cord Length (ft.)
Maximum Pressure (PSI)
Number of tips included
Regular Price: $169.99
Special Price: $129.99
AR383 Features: Cold water electric pressure washer. Constructed of Copper, Aluminum and Plastic. Includes an accessory kit complete with gun, adjustable jet nozzle, high pressure hose and lance with foam dispenser. With a two-wheel trolley mounted unit with handle and hose reel. Automatic safety valve with pressure shut-off at pump head. -Total Stop System (TSS) for automatic start/stop. Attachable foamer/soap bottle. Equipped with a 3 axial-piston wobble plate pump, long-lasting induction motor, gun-wand. Gun wand assembly with a fully adjustable spray head, detergent tank, water filter, detergent injector kit and high pressure hose. -Rotary nozzle and TSS standard. GFCI and automatic safety valve with low pressure by-pass is standard on all blue clean models. Max. Volume: 1.5 GPM. Max. Pressure: 1,900 PSI. Universal electric motor 120 Volts, 60 HZ, 11 Amps. Annovi Reverberi Triplex 3 axial-piston wobble plate pump with tempered stainless steel plungers. Manual Sheet Instruction Sheet.This product is under warranty to the original retail consumer against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 (one) year ands a complete “bumper to bumper” warranty including the spray gun,the high-pressure hose and all accessories from the date of purchase.The warranty is not transferable or assignable. This warranty covers replacement parts. This limited one year warranty applies only toproducts used in consumer applications and is void in rental or any commercial application. Reasonable care must be used in conformity with operation and maintenance instructions in the owner’s manual and quick start guide. Failure to follow these instructions will void this warranty.
- Triplex Plunger pump with axial wobble plate
- Total Stop System for automatic start/stop
- Trolly with wheels
- Accessory holder
- Water filter adapter
- Quick connect garden hose adapter
- Universal electric motor
- Adjustable spray head with special fan jet settings
- Foam soap dispenser
- Turbo nozzle lance
- Plastic Wand
- 20 Foot Hose
- 35 Foot Power Cord
Specifications PSI 1900 GPM 1.51 Horsepower 1.5 Amps 14 Motor Type Universal 120V 60HZ Temperature 122 degrees F Weight 28 Measurements 15.1 x 11.8 x 31.43
The Handler 140 operates off 115 volt standard household current for maximum versatility. Comes ready to weld with or without shielding gas, no additional kit required. With an amperage output range of 25 - 140, it easily handles a broad selection of solid mild steel or stainless, flux cored and aluminum wires.
- Comfortable 10 ft. (3 m) H100S2-10 MIG welding gun
- Built-in gas valve
- Regulator and gas hose
- Power cord with plug
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) self-shielded flux cored welding wire
- 8 in (203 mm) wire spool adapter
- Extra .030 in. (0.8 mm) contact tips
- Welds 24 gauge up to 1/4 inch in steel
- Proven built-in wire feeder with quick-release drive roll lever
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" when not welding.
- Four output voltage settings with wire feed tracking provide quick and easy adjustment for different materials and thickness.
- Easy access to polarity changeover includes storage holes for spare tips
- Dual groove drive rolls make it easy to switch between .023/.025 in. (0.6 mm) and .030 - .035 in. (0.8 - 0.9 mm) wire
- Self-resetting thermal overload and motor protection
- Rated Output at 20% Duty: 90A @ 18.5 VDC
- Cycle: 63 A @ 21 VDC (CSA Rating)
- Current Range: 25 - 140 Amps
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 28 Volts
- Wire Feed Speed Range with load: 40 - 700 Inches per Minute
- Wire Feed Speed Range w/o load: 50 - 740 Inches per Minute
- Amps Input @ 115V: 20 (15 is CSA rating)
- Rated Load, 60 KVA: 2.9 (2.2 is CSA rating)
- Hertz KW: 2.5 (1.77 is CSA rating
- Height: 12-3/8"
- Width: 10-5/8"
- Depth: 19-1/2"
Net Weight: 57 lbsLearn More
- High performance aluminum oxide grain for long life and high material removal
- High grain concentration for agressive grinding action and smoother running wheels
- Proprietary material mix ensures durable long life wheels
- 3 full sheets of fiberglass for durability and safety
The 16' Gripper Speed Mark has an easy grip, thick rubber jacket surrounding its ergonomic compact case. The blade on the Gripper Speed Mark is acrylic coated and has fractional graduations printed on the blade making it quick and easy to read. When you reach in your tool belt for a tape measure, make sure you feel the Gripper Speed Mark because everything else is substandard.
- SpeedMark fractional graduations on blade
- Non glare white blade
- Easy grip, thick rubber jacket
- Acrylic coated steel blade
- 16' x 1"
The Dewalt DCK240C2 Combo Kit is versatile enough to handle most drilling and driving applications. This kit includes a Dewalt DCD771 1/2 in. Drill/Driver and a DCF885 1/4 in. Impact Driver. Both tools are part of the Dewalt 20-Volt MAX system and are compatible with all 20-Volt MAX batteries, chargers and accessories.
- DCD771 high performance motor delivers 300 units watt Out (UWO) of power ability completing a wide range of applications
- High speed transmission delivers 2 speeds (0-450 and 1500 RPM) for a range of fastening and drilling applications
- 1/2 in. single sleeve ratcheting chuck provides tight bit gripping strength
- DCF885 1-handed loading 1/4 in. hex chuck accepts 1 in. bit tips
- 3 LED light ring with 20 second delay to provide visibility without shadows
- DCD771 20-Volt Maximum 1/2 in. drill/driver
- DCF885 1/4 in. impact driver
- (2) 20-Volt Maximum lithium-ion 1.3Ah battery packs
- 20-Volt Maximum charger
- Contractor bag
#4 Welding Cable, sold by the foot. 250' spool.Learn More
The Powermate pressure switch is part of the large line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. A pressure switch regulates air pressure in the compressor. Replace a pressure switch with a new Powermate pressure switch if the compressor motor is cutting out or not turning on at the proper psi.
- 125-155 psi
- 4 Port with bleeder
- Powermate pressure switch is durable and long lasting
- New Powermate pressure switch allows air compressor to run at its most efficient capacity, turning on and off the motor at the correct psi Learn More