- Bit is constructed of M-7 high speed steel for high resistance to abrasion during tough drilling applications
- Three-flatted shank design provides better chuck grip and reduces slippage.
- Ideal for use in keyless chucks
- All Silver & Deming bits are 6" long and feature a 1/2" reduced shank that fits all 1/2" drills
- Standard 118 degree point for use in wood, metal, and plastic
- Versatile tool for stripping paint and varnish, soften caulking and putty for removal, remove adhesive labels. Thawing pipes, gutters, freezers, or radiators. Loosening rusted nuts and bolts. Speed-dry epoxy, cement, or any damp surface, and more
- Powerful 12.5 Amp Motor
- Air reduction nozzle concentrates heat.
- Deflector nozzles protect glass and other surfaces.
- Reflector nozzle speeds thawing of pipes.
- 3-position rocker type switch for high temp, off and low temp.
- 2 Year warranty
- ETL Listed
Includes: (2) Deflector Nozzles, (1) Reflector Nozzle and (1) Air Reduction Nozzle
- Rated Voltage: 120V AC, 60HZ
- Rated Input Power 12.5 Amp
- Output: 750/ 1500 Watts
- Air Temperature: 572 / 1000 °F
- Air Volume: 10/17 cu. ft. / min.
How many times have you come home from a long day on the job or out on the trail with a sore back and muddy boots? The Sportsman Series Working Man’s Boot Set will help you keep the dirt outdoors, and not on your floors. You won’t have to worry about tracking leaves, mud and dirt onto your clean floors when you use the Boot and Shoe Brush. The stiff bristles remove the grass and gunk that stick to the bottom of your shoes and boots without damaging the leather. Use at home in the garage to keep your wife happy, in the office to keep cleaning costs down, or while out camping to keep cramped living areas clean. Don’t be afraid to hose the Boot Brush off when it is caked with mud or mount it to the concrete outside the garage, this item was designed to get wet once in a while. The Boot Brush’s poly bristles won’t rust or corrode. Use the Boot Puller to quickly and easily remove shoes, work or cowboy boots without having to bend over or touch muddy shoes. The tapered design fits footwear of all sizes and shapes and a soft rubber strip firmly grips without damaging boot leather. You may want to get an extra set to keep in your truck to keep the dirt off the floorboards, and on to leave at the hunting lodge to keep the mud from following you home.
- For cleaning and removing shoes, boots and sneakers
- Leave dirt outdoors, not on your floors
- Use at home, farm, office, camping
- Won’t damage boot leather
- Boot brush secures to floor and removes mud, grass and other debris
- Boot puller easily remove shoes, work boots, or cowboy boots without stooping down
Milwaukee® Shockwave Impact Duty™ Magnetic Nut Drivers are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty Magnetic Nut Drivers feature a powerful magnet allowing for a secure grip and unyielding bit engagement. The bits feature color-coded rings for quick and easy size identification and a chamfered edge to allow for fastening in tight spaces. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Strong magnetic tip for secure grip
- Color-coded band for easy size identification
- Chamfered edge for fastening in tight spaces
- (1) 1/4" x 1-7/8" Shockwave™ Magnetic Nut Driver
- (1) 5/16" x 1-7/8" Shockwave™ Magnetic Nut Driver
- (1) 3/8" x 1-7/8" Shockwave™ Magnetic Nut Driver
- (1) 7/16" x 1-7/8" Shockwave™ Magnetic Nut Driver
This angle die grinder is perfect for reaching tight or angled grinding jobs that inline die grinders just won't reach. A compact size allows for ultimate mobility and control while working at up to 20,000 RPM. Features include a rear exhaust air flow system, a rugged ball-bearing motor and lever throttle action.
Average Air Consumption 3 CFM @ 90 PSI Exhaust Location Rotation Max Speed 20,000 RPM Air Inlet Size 1/4 in. Collet Size 1/4 in. Accessories Included Collet Wrenches (2)