Sometimes all you need is a simple, lightweight, quick-to-deploy straight blade knife and with the Leatherman Crater® c33 folding knife, that's what you get. Perfect size, perfect feel in the hand, perfect price.
- 420HC Blade
- Carabiner/Bottle Opener
- Closed Length: 3.87 in (9.82 cm)
- Weight: 2.36 oz (66.9 g)
How many times have you come home from a long day on the job or out on the trail with a sore back and muddy boots? The Sportsman Series Working Man’s Boot Set will help you keep the dirt outdoors, and not on your floors. You won’t have to worry about tracking leaves, mud and dirt onto your clean floors when you use the Boot and Shoe Brush. The stiff bristles remove the grass and gunk that stick to the bottom of your shoes and boots without damaging the leather. Use at home in the garage to keep your wife happy, in the office to keep cleaning costs down, or while out camping to keep cramped living areas clean. Don’t be afraid to hose the Boot Brush off when it is caked with mud or mount it to the concrete outside the garage, this item was designed to get wet once in a while. The Boot Brush’s poly bristles won’t rust or corrode. Use the Boot Puller to quickly and easily remove shoes, work or cowboy boots without having to bend over or touch muddy shoes. The tapered design fits footwear of all sizes and shapes and a soft rubber strip firmly grips without damaging boot leather. You may want to get an extra set to keep in your truck to keep the dirt off the floorboards, and on to leave at the hunting lodge to keep the mud from following you home.
- For cleaning and removing shoes, boots and sneakers
- Leave dirt outdoors, not on your floors
- Use at home, farm, office, camping
- Won’t damage boot leather
- Boot brush secures to floor and removes mud, grass and other debris
- Boot puller easily remove shoes, work boots, or cowboy boots without stooping down
Regular Price: $18.99
Special Price: $17.09
- Used to have more than one toolbox keyed alike
- Compatible with toolboxes with square paddle handles
- Will not work with drawer slide, dog boxes, T-handles or push-button locks
- Includes one cylinder and two keys
- Key numbers can be requestedLearn More
- CHANNELLOCK® uses high-carbon C1080 steel for superior performance on the job and electronic coating for ultimate rust prevention
- Patented reinforcing edge minimizes stress breakage
- Undercut tongue & groove design won't slip
- Right-angle, laser-heat treated teeth grip better and last longer
- PermaLock® fastener eliminates nut and bolt failure
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips for comfort
- This Professional Tool Box Includes Galvanized Steel Hinge Pins to Keep Box from Separating.
- Built tough to support larger loads.
- Large riveted nickel plated, steel draw bolts secure the lid.
- Steel riveted handle tie down holds heavy loads.
- Includes a deluxe, lift out tray.
- Fully lockable with padlock eye.
- Available in Yellow / Black.
- Dimensions: 23" W (58cm), 10.5" D (26.7cm), 11" H (27.9cm)
Enjoy more of the autumn apple harvest with the AmeriHome Hand Crank Apple Peeler. Take the family and kids out apple picking and make fresh apple pies, apple sauce and cobblers when you get home. The polished steel Apple Peeler makes it quick and easy to core, peel and slice an entire bushel of fruit. The Hand Crank Apple Peeler is easy to use. Just screw the zinc alloy base to any counter or table top not more than 1.5 inch thick. Slide the apple onto the 3-prong fork and rotate handle. The core slicer can be removed or added to make slicing easier and an adjustable flat blade makes paring easy.
- Quick and easy tool to core, peel and slice apples
- Easily mounts to table or counter top not more than 1.5 inch thick
- Great for making fresh apple pies, apple sauce or cobblers
- Constructed of drop forged steel, fully polished
- Single piece steel handle and head
1/4" Cylindrical Carbide Burr (70,000 RPM / SA-1). Double cut for fine work. Designed for use on ferrous metals, plastic, fiberglass and other machinable materials. Great for deburring, sculpting and removing material in hard-to-reach areas. Designed for use w/ high-speed die grinders (Cat # 01993).Learn More
This wrench has an open end head on one end of the wrench a closed head on the other end. The size is marked on both side of the handle (front and back) to identify the size easily. These wrench are great to to build your set or replace a lost wrench in your toolbox. This wrench comes with a limited lifetime warranty for added value.Learn More