Regular Price: $20.99
Special Price: $17.84
- Wide-opening jaws provide greater versatility in clamping a variety of shapes
- Swivel pads hold tapered work, awkward fabricating jobs, and delicate projects without damaging the work surface
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work. Stays adjusted for repetitive use
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Classic trigger release designed to provide maximum locking force
Regular Price: $19.99
Special Price: $16.99Extreme all weather flexibility (even in sub zero temperatures to -40°C). Superior bend radius with lay flat no memory. Weather, oil and solvent resistant outer coating. Solid brass 1/4 in. NPTM end fittings. Learn More
- This Professional Tool Box Includes Galvanized Steel Hinge Pins to Keep Box from Separating.
- Built tough to support larger loads.
- Large riveted nickel plated, steel draw bolts secure the lid.
- Steel riveted handle tie down holds heavy loads.
- Includes a deluxe, lift out tray.
- Fully lockable with padlock eye.
- Available in Yellow / Black.
- Dimensions: 23" W (58cm), 10.5" D (26.7cm), 11" H (27.9cm)
Zip ties are one of the most useful devices to have in your toolbox, but sometimes a plastic zip tie just won’t do. Especially when used in an area where the heat will melt and degrade plastic ties. This 125 Piece Set of Stainless Steel Cable Zip Ties includes ties in four assorted lengths ranging from 4 to 11 inches. Stainless Steel Cable Zip Ties won’t degrade in environments where fluctuating temperatures could reduce the performance of plastic ties. They are stronger and longer lasting than plastic, too. Use them in heating and cooling applications, on objects that get hot, or in any area where the temperature changes rapidly.
- Use the ties on any application where a plastic tie will not work because of heat
- 4 assorted sizes: 50 - 11 inch pieces, 25 - 8 inch pieces, 25 - 6 inch pieces, 25 - 4 inch pieces
- Stronger and longer lasting than plastic
Regular Price: $19.99
Special Price: $16.99
- Constructed from the highest grade cast iron, forged and heat treated to ensure maximum durability.
- Unique hammer head design provides a flat surface for hammering
- Easy-spin adjusting nut is heat-treated for durability
- Wide I-beam handle design provides better weight distribution
- Drop-forged jaw is heat-treated to resist distortion or breakage
- Hardened teeth provide tremendous bite
- Housing constructed of heavy-duty cast iron
Fits all Model#-Color-01 Series Chests, Pork Chop Boxes, Cross Boxes, Side Boxes, and Saddle Boxes.Learn More
Designed to combat your toughest challenge, the Ultra-Web® Cartridge Filter can be used for both wet and dry pick-up. Fits full size vacs. Does not fit Hang Up Vacs, 5 Gallon Contractor Portable, Floormaster Plus, All Around Plus, Heavy Duty Portable, 1x1®, BullDog® Portable, Mighty Mini®, Mini Hangup, Hippo®, or All Arounds with 1-1/2 or 2 Gallon tank sizes. Approximate size of cartridge: 8" diameter and 6.5" high.
- Nanofibers make clean up a snap
- Easy on/off design
- Up to 5 times more efficient
- Fits full size vacs