- Versatile tool for stripping paint and varnish, soften caulking and putty for removal, remove adhesive labels. Thawing pipes, gutters, freezers, or radiators. Loosening rusted nuts and bolts. Speed-dry epoxy, cement, or any damp surface, and more
- Powerful 12.5 Amp Motor
- Air reduction nozzle concentrates heat.
- Deflector nozzles protect glass and other surfaces.
- Reflector nozzle speeds thawing of pipes.
- 3-position rocker type switch for high temp, off and low temp.
- 2 Year warranty
- ETL Listed
Includes: (2) Deflector Nozzles, (1) Reflector Nozzle and (1) Air Reduction Nozzle
- Rated Voltage: 120V AC, 60HZ
- Rated Input Power 12.5 Amp
- Output: 750/ 1500 Watts
- Air Temperature: 572 / 1000 °F
- Air Volume: 10/17 cu. ft. / min.
This angle die grinder is perfect for reaching tight or angled grinding jobs that inline die grinders just won't reach. A compact size allows for ultimate mobility and control while working at up to 20,000 RPM. Features include a rear exhaust air flow system, a rugged ball-bearing motor and lever throttle action.
Average Air Consumption 3 CFM @ 90 PSI Exhaust Location Rotation Max Speed 20,000 RPM Air Inlet Size 1/4 in. Collet Size 1/4 in. Accessories Included Collet Wrenches (2)
Sometimes all you need is a simple, lightweight, quick-to-deploy straight blade knife and with the Leatherman Crater® c33 folding knife, that's what you get. Perfect size, perfect feel in the hand, perfect price.
- 420HC Blade
- Carabiner/Bottle Opener
- Closed Length: 3.87 in (9.82 cm)
- Weight: 2.36 oz (66.9 g)
- Heavy-duty aluminum frame assures durability and accuracy – JobSite ToughTM
- Color coded hand grips, end-caps and cover plates
- Non-slip comfort grip hand grips
- Shock absorbing end caps protect frame
- SurroundView® reflects ambient light for easy read
- Top read window maximizes readability
- Over-sized easy read 1/2" vials
- Sister Level Series: 1203 Series
- Magnets: No
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Frame Weight: Heavy Duty
- Oversized Frame: No
- Molded Hand Grips: Yes
- Oversized Vials: Yes
- Glo-View®: No
- Top Read: Yes
1/4" Cylindrical Carbide Burr (70,000 RPM / SA-1). Double cut for fine work. Designed for use on ferrous metals, plastic, fiberglass and other machinable materials. Great for deburring, sculpting and removing material in hard-to-reach areas. Designed for use w/ high-speed die grinders (Cat # 01993).Learn More
- High leverage
- Lap joint diagonal
- Laser heat-treated cutting edges last longer
- Only CHANNELLOCK® uses a knife and anvil style cutting edge to ensure perfect mating and superior cutting edge life
- CHANNELLOCK® uses a high-carbon C1080 steel for superior performance on the job and electronic coating for ultimate rust prevention CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips for comfort
Milwaukee® designs and manufactures Sawzall® blades for the toughest professional applications. Material, blade geometry and heat treating are designed to maximize metal cutting performance.
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life.
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting.
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.
- Blade Dimension: 12"x3/4"x.035"
- Shank: 18 TPI
- TPI/Grit: 1/2 in. Universal
- Package Quantity: 5