Champion Power Equipment Wireless Remote Power Winch Kit gives you the added benefit of operating your winch via wireless remote control, up to 80 feet away. Just power up the remote control and push the separate in/out buttons, your winch does what you tell it to do. The high-quality winch will increase the utility of your ATV, UTV or work vehicle. Complete with everything you need to start power winching right out of the box.
Features universal mounting channel with hardware included and a very easy to operate mini rocker switch with cables and contactor and the wireless remote control with antenna. The unique clutch system allows for easy spooling of the heavy-duty 38 feet x 15/64 inch diameter galvanized super-duty aircraft cable.
- 4,500 pounds rate line pull, roller fairlead included
- Permanent magnet motor (1.6 HP, 12V DC) with cam action spooling clutch
- Galvanized super-duty aircraft cable (38 feet x 15/64 inch)
- Planetary gear train (180:1 gear ratio)
- Accessories: Wireless remote and antenna, roller fairlead, power in/out mini rocker switch with cables and contactor; universal mounting channel
Medium Duty Outfit
Versatile yet economical, this "HOBART" outfit includes many features found in more expensive outfits. The HOBART TOUGHCUT™ is perfect for a multitude of applications such as farm, ranch, hobby, automotive, refrigeration, light fabrication and repair. This outfit is designed for use with acetylene fuel gas but can operate on propane by simply changing to propane tips. Ready to weld up to 3/32” and cut up to ½” with the nozzle and tip included. Welds up to 1 ¼” and cuts up to 6” mild steel with optional, medium duty Victor style tips and nozzles.
Comes Complete with:
- (1) Brass Torch Handle with Factory Installed Check Valves
- (1) Brass Cutting Attachment with Stainless Steel Tubes and Lever
- (1) #0 Cutting Tip (factory installed in cutting attachment)
- (1) #0 Welding Tip
- (1) Set of Optional Torch Mounted Flashback Arrestors (Oxy + Fuel)
- (1) Flip Front Goggles 2 X 4 ¼” Shade #5
- (1) Brass Oxygen Compressed Gas Regulator w/ 2” Gauges & T-handles
- (1) Brass Acetylene Compressed Gas Regulator w/ 2” Gauges & T-handles
- (1) Tip Cleaner Kit
- (1) Tank Wrench (multi-purpose 10-way)
- (1) Single Flint Striker
- (1) 20’ Oxy/Fuel Twin Hose 3/16” ID “T” Grade (for all gases)
- (1) Instruction Manual
AirFoxx High Velocity 3/4 HP 3 Speed 3 Position 3450 CFM Air Mover / Carpet Dryer / Floor Dryer: AM3450A
- Weight: 40 lbs
- Width: 20.5
- Length: 19
- Height: 21.5
- Color: Black
- Construction: Polyethylene
- CFM: 3450
- Horse Power: 3/4
- Power Cord Length: 25'
- Voltage: 110
- Amp: 9.5
- Impeller Diameter: 10.5"
- Static Pressure: 3.0"
- Sound Rating dB: 50
The DAC Series Aluminum Crossovers offer a great combination of features for storing and protecting your valuables. Available in Single Lid and Mid-Lid Dual Lid models, they will provide improved long-term durability, and reliability when compared to other products in the same price range.
- High-strength body with wide top flanges resists cargo damage and helps protect the lock system
- Rugged adjustable strikers adjust vertically and horizontally to keep the lid locked down tight
- Large pan bolsters reinforce the beveled edge lids for improved rigidity and strength
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from getting inside
- Gas spring lid lifts automatically raise the lids for easier access
- 3-compartment tray provides storage space for small items
- Full weather stripping creates a tight seal against moisture and dust Learn More
This Hobart welding helmet is suitable for MIG, TIG and Stick welding. The Pro Series lens features both weld and grind modes. It features a large viewing area three independent arc sensors, grind mode sensitivity and delay controls. It includes Hobart's 2 year lens warranty.
- Lens viewing area – 9.02 square inches
- Lens size: 3.82" x 2.36" (9.02 sq. inches)
- Variable shade #8 –13, light state #3
- 1/30,000 switching speed
- 4 independent arc sensors
- Low battery indicator
- Lightweight Polyamide Shell
- Adjustable Ratcheting Headgear
- Low-Amperage TIG Capable Accepts Magnifying Cheater Lenses
SIDEMOUNT ALUMINUM TOOLBOX 48"" Side Mount Fit your work rig for additional tool storage with UWS side-mount series toolboxes. UWS side-mount boxes offer you the choice of hefty one-piece aluminum construction with self-closing struts or rugged steel construction with dual lift struts and a durable powdercoated finish. Both aluminum and steel side-mounts have fully foamed lids, rust-free stainless steel handles, secure locking systems, and weatherstripping to seal out moisture, dust, and dirt.Learn More
Tanks are available in rectangular, vertical or L-shaped configurations to meet a variety of applications for your truck.
- L-shaped tanks are designed to accommodate our full-size, crossbed boxes
- Not intended for transferring gasoline or other flammables, and should not be used as an auxiliary fuel tank
- Does not meet DOT specifications
- Lockable Vent Caps
- Base mounting tabs
- Baffles provide an even flow of liquid
- Availabe in White or Black finish
- Sturdy 14 gauge steel
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Aerodynamic domed lid adds strength
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
These indoor surface mount transfer switches are designed for fast installation in residential and commercial applications. The 18-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to the load center and all wires are clearly marked. Simply select the circuits needed in an emergency and connect them to the Pro/Tranwire leads.
Pro/Tran transfer switches feature a rugged powder-coated steel cabinet with six combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts, resettable branch rated circuit breakers and non-defeatable (break-before-make) double-throw switches. Some models feature exclusive Reliance wattmeters with accuracy of ± 3% throughout the entire range.
All Pro/Tran models with the suffix "A", plus the 30508B, include a separate flanged inlet for direct generator connection in a dry location. It is recommended that all manual transfer switches installed indoors be used with an appropriate power inlet box. All other Pro/Tran models are intended for hardwire installation to a power inlet box, but include a covered opening to accommodate a power inlet for installation in a dry location.
A wattmeter panel (WP7500) is available for all models without meters (except models 15114A and 30114A). The wattmeter panel includes an opening, with cover, for an optional power inlet.Learn More