Like all eight knives in the Paraframe series, the Paraframe I is based on the same minimal frame-lock design. It’s a beautifully simple, open frame knife with a serrated locking blade that is lightweight, easy to clean and opens effortlessly. Built with a smooth stainless steel handle and a clip for secure travel, the Paraframe I is everything that an everyday carry folder should be.
- Overall Length: 7.01"
- Blade Length: 3.01"
- Closed Length: 4.11"
- Weight: 2.6 oz.
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Material: High Carbon Stainless
- Blade Type: Serrated
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Opening Style: One-handed opening
- Frame lock handle design
- Sturdy pocket clip
- Lightweight open stainless steel handles
Protect your Champion inverter from the elements with a custom fitting inverter cover. Made from durable, water resistant vinyl, these covers will protect your inverter in style. Fits Champion 3100 Watt inverters.
- Lightweight cover for easy coverage and travel
- Specifically designed for champion generators to provide a custom fit
- Elastic band for a secure fit
- 90 day manufacturer warranty
- Note: actual lettering may not be as shown; lettering may be black or yellow
- Bit is constructed of M-7 high speed steel for high resistance to abrasion during tough drilling applications
- Three-flatted shank design provides better chuck grip and reduces slippage.
- Ideal for use in keyless chucks
- All Silver & Deming bits are 6" long and feature a 1/2" reduced shank that fits all 1/2" drills
- Standard 118 degree point for use in wood, metal, and plastic
Milwaukee® Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- Geometric design provides the shock absorption
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Forged tips for maximum grip
- Phillips Bits: 1" - (1) P1, (7) P2, (2) P3; 2" Power - (2) P2, (1) P3
- Square Bits: 1" - (1) SQ1, (4) SQ2, (1) SQ3; 2" Power - (2) SQ2
- Torx® Bits: 1" - (1) T15, (1) T20, (1) T25; 2" Power - (1) T25
- Magnetic Nut Drivers: (1) 1/4" Red, (1) 5/16" Amber, (1) 3/8" Blue
- (1) Magnetic Bit Holder
- (1) Case with Bulk Storage Container
- Diameter: 1/4"
- Length: 1" and 2"
- 29 pieces
- Multi-Drawer Design for Storing a Wide Variety of Parts and Supplies Includes Drawer Stop Tabs to Prevent Spilling of Contents.
- Large ribbed drawer pulls for easier access to contents.
- Wide frame for additional strength and rigidity.
- Easily mounts to wall or stands on bench or counter top.
- Contains 9 large drawers and 30 medium drawers.
- Available in Silver / Gray.
- Makes bending, forming, and crimping jobs easier
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work.
- Stays adjusted for repetitive use
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Guarded release trigger quickly unlocks and protects from accidental release
- Size: 8" - 200mm
- Jaw Capacity: 1/2" - 13mm
- Throat Depth: 1-3/4" - 44mm
- Jaw Width: 3-1/8" - 78mm
Great in single- or multi-pass welds particularly on thin-gauge mild or galvanized steel. Typically used for light structural, machinery part fabrication, prefab construction, railroad car repair, short assembly welds, tanks and general fabrication.
- Wire Diameter: .030"
- 2lb. Spool
This kit contains 110 Genuine Dremel accessories to accomplish most any job. This versatile and re-usable accessory kit includes everything you need to cut, grind, sand, polish, drill, sharpen, clean and more.
Accessories in the Kit
- 540 1-1/4" Cut-Off Wheel
- 428 3/4" Carbon Steel Brush
- 421 Polishing Compound
- 429 1" Felt Polishing Wheel (4)
- 83142 Silicon Carbide Grinding Stone
- 191 High-Speed Cutter
- 407 1/2" 60 Grit Sanding Drum with Mandrel
- 430 1/4" 60 Grit Sanding Band with Mandrel
- 402 Mandrel
- 90962 Wrench
- 953 Aluminum Oxide Grinding Stone
- 84922 Silicon Carbide Grinding Stone
- 952 Aluminum Oxide Grinding Stone
- 409 15/16" Emery Cut-Off Wheel (12)
- 420 15/16" Heavy Duty Emery Cut-Off Wheel (12)
- 426 1-1/4" Fiberglass-Reinforced Cut-Off Wheel
- 414 Small Felt Wheel (4)
- 422 Cone Polishing Tip
- 408 1/2" 60 Grit Sanding Band (6)
- 411 3/4" Sanding Disc, 180 grit (12)
- 412 3/4" Sanding Disc, 220 Grit (12)
- 413 3/4" Sanding Disc, 240 Grit (12)
- 431 1/4" 60 Grit Sanding Band (6)
- 432 1/2" 120 Grit Sanding Band (6)
- 438 1/4" 120 Grit Sanding Band (6)
- 401 Mandrel
- 415 Dressing Stone
- 405 Bristle Brush
- 511E 180 Grit Abrasive Buff
- These cutters are ideal for use when standard bolt cutters cant handle the job.
- Great for cutting wire fence, cables, mesh, bolts, pad locks and much more.
- Made of drop forged, heat treated, high carbon steel.
- Compound cutting action for heavy duty applications