Install the Tradesman 60 in. Aluminum Mid-Size Cross-Bed Truck Box to add valuable, protected storage to your mid-size truck. This truck box features a push button at either end and gas cylinders that make it easy to open and close. Bed storage below is maintained.
- Enclosed Cross bed storage for most mid size trucks
- 0.060 Aluminum painted electrostatically to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- 1 Push button on each end and gas cylinders for easy access
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
- Allows bed storage underneath
- Base will not sag
Our standard and low profile cross bed boxes are designed to fit most full-size trucks and allow storage under the box. Several models to choose from include Gull-wing or Full (single) lid. Our low profile truck boxes provide our customers with maximum rear window visibility and aerodynamic styling for today's sleek truck designs.Product Features
- Larger 5/16" adjustable striker pin head
- Gas cylinders allow easy access
- Optional double latch system or push button design
- Weatherproof gasket prevents leakage
- Available in Bright or Black finish
- .060" Aluminum resists rust
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
Slim Line Series; Single Lid Crossover Tool Box; L 72 in. x W 12 in. x H 9.25 in. Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts Automatically Close. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. 3 Compartment Sliding Tray. 2 Built In Tool Trays.Learn More
- 4-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased positional versatility
- 1-1/8-inch stroke length delivers a fast cutting speed
- Variable speed trigger with 0-3000 rpm provides increased blade control and faster cut speeds
- Pivoting adjustable shoe extends blade life and allows depth of cut control
- Rubber over molded comfort grip delivers optimal comfort and control
Innerside Boxes mount on top of the bed side rails or walls. The lower part of the box extends down the inside of the side rails or walls.
They are ideal for storing longer tools and can be used individually or in pairs.
Combine a pair of Innerside Boxes with a Crossover to create a wraparound storage system on your truck.
Measure the length of your truck’s side rails or walls to determine the length of Innerside Box you can install on your truck. If used with a Crossover, deduct the space needed for it and allow a 1” space between the Crossover and the Innerside Boxes for the lids to open and close without interference.
Innerside Boxes come with support legs and mounting hardware.
- Gear-Lock Locking System
- Resists over 1000 Lbs of break-in force.
- Built-in Full-length Storage Compartments
- Provides storage for small parts and tools.
- High Strength Body Design
- Resists cargo damages and attempted break-ins.
- 3 Layer RSL Lid
- Provides superior lids strength and rigidity
- Self aligning lid latch pins pivot side to side to ensure the lid seals tight.
This durable rack base works with any of 3 different screens (sold separately) to create a stylish, protective headache rack that is sturdy enough to help support ladders and loads.
- Headache rack helps to support loads safely and, when used with insert, protect you from shifting cargo
- Customize with 3 interchangeable screens (sold separately)
- 13-Gauge steel construction with 2" thick, square bars offers superior strength
- Dual-position rack adjusts to different heights to fit your particular cab
- Stake-pocket anchor system allows for quick, no-drill mounting
- Optional drill-through mounting
- Integrated, easy-to-grip handles make access to your truck bed super convenient
- Low-profile, hidden-bolt mounting system
- Strong brackets let you mount a toolbox near the bed rail for a sleek look
- Special, corrosion-resistant coating and hardened, high-gloss powder coat finish provide superior rust protection
- Integrated ports for easy mounting of either rectangular or circular light brackets (sold separately)
- Application: full-size truck
- Load bar length: approximately 4'
- Height: 30-1/2" in lower position, 35-1/2" in taller position
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Fits full size trucks - 6' bed with crossover
- Fits mid/mini size trucks - 7' bed with crossover or 6' bed without crossover
- 48" L x 12.75" W x 10" H
- 3 cubic feet
DELTA Aluminum Innerside Boxes can be mounted on top of the bed side walls to help keep the bed free for storing bulky items. They are ideal for storing long tools and equipment. Use one or a pair for more storage capacity. Combine two Innersides with a Crossover (Sold Separately) to create a wrap-around storage system. 72". Bright.Learn More
This Delta Jobox jobsite tool storage box provides safe storage for all your tools and equipment, and is designed with an internal padlock system that is almost impossible to force or cut open. The box is strong and durable, made with forkliftable, 16-gauge reinforced steel construction with 14 ga. continuous hinges. The tool box also features a rust resistant powder coat finish and smooth hemmed edges to prevent injuries & keep out moisture.
- Site-vault security system
- EZ-Loader caster skid bolster
- Stacked and welded steel hinges
- Heavy duty locking arms
- Bolt cutter proof locking system
- 48" x 24" x27 3/4"
- 15.4 cu. ft usable
- 6-gauge reinforced steel construction