- Easy to open or close 650-pound load-carrying capacity drawer with 1,000-pound rated rear bearings and 250-pound rated front conveyor bearings
- Grip-and-Release drawer stop safety system controls drawer movement
- Extra heavy-duty drawers with 10-gauge steel back and 12-gauge steel front, bottom and sides
- Handles are protected from damage inside recessed drawer fronts
- 14-gauge steel drawer cabinet reinforced with top and bottom 12-gauge steel channels for superior strength and durability
- Rain gutter channel surrounds the drawer opening to direct moisture around the opening
- Full automotive bulb-style weather stripping seals out moisture and dust to protect the contents
- Tough Armor-Bite powder paint finish has superior rust resistance Learn More
Delta PRO Single Lid and Dual Lid Steel Crossovers provide superior security for tools and equipment. The combination of our Gear-Lock System, reinforced lids, and our high-strength body will resist up to 1,000 pounds of prying force to break in.
- Gear-Lock self-adjusting dual rotary locking system always latches and closes for superior security
- Self-aligning latch pin pivots from side-to-side to engage with the Gear-Lock System; no adjustments required
- High-strength, self-rising lids will resist attempted break-ins better than other steel lids
- High-strength body resists cargo damage and protects the lock system
- End-mounted push buttons provide easy access; lid locks and unlocks from either side for security and safety
- Heavy-duty guards on single lid models protect the vertical-action gas spring lid lifts and help ensure long-term durability
- Built-in storage bin on both ends and 4-compartment sliding tray for convenient hand tool and small item storage
$1,049.97The 80 Gallon 2-Stage Air Compressor is designed to provide continuous power and is built to last.
- 5 HP (as rated by engine manufacturer) 230V 2-stage air compressor
- 175 max. PSI and 80 gal. ASME tank
- 15.8 CFM @ 90 PSI
- 100% continuous duty all cast iron pump
- 230V single phase motor, no starter required
- Includes finned intercooler
- Mounted discharge valve
- Extended design life lasts 15,000+ hrs.
- One year industrial grade warranty on complete machine - Pump warranty extended to two years with use of Ingersoll Rand's All Season synthetic lubricant, included
- Manufacturers Number: TS4N5
- Brand: Ingersoll Rand®
- Grade: Consumer
- Style: Stationary
- Tank Size: 80 gal.
- Running HP: 5 HP
- Voltage Rating: 230 V
- Phase: Single
- CFM @ 90 PSI: 15.8
- Maximum Pressure: 175 PSI
- Width: 40 in.
- Total Length: 48 in.
- Height: 76 in.
- Weight: 600 lb.
- Warranty: 1 yr. or 2 yr. w/Use of Ingersoll Rand Synthetic Lubricant
- PSI Rating: 175 PSI
- Pump Style: Two-Stage
- Material: Cast IronLearn More
Campbell Hausfeld's CP5216 is equipped with a reliable AR pump and offers 1900psi. The AR pump is constructed with a precision die-cast crankcase and built in loader to optimize performance while reducing set up time and seals that designed to continuously lubricate for an extended life. ETL approved to UL and CSA standards it is completely safe, steel and the enclosed vented cover keeps water out and air circulating. The quick connect tips offer versatility of cleaning pressures and flow and the tips can be conveniently stored on the pressure washer. The heavy duty 120v, 2 HP induction motor outperforms other electric motors. It performs like gas pressure washers without the hassle of fuel emissions, noise and low vibrations making it perfect to use indoors or outdoors. The portable steel cart with pneumatic wheels makes it easy to maneuver and easy to store.On board storage for the cord, hose, gun/lance and spray tips, the handle also folds down for compact storage. Great for use homeowners, shops, for livestock owners, ranchers and farmers, heavy equipment owners, commercial kitchens, marinas, screen printers and more.
- Two quick connect tips
- Chemical tube
- 35 ft. power cord
- 3/8"X25 ft. hose
- Spray gun and hose
Dee Zee Tool Box - Topsider provides handy storage on top of your truck's bed rail. Constructed of durable Brite-Tread aluminum. Drop-down doors provide quick access to your tools. Locking stainless steel T-handle latches. C-Channel leak-proof design, incorporating a one-piece neoprene rubber bulb seal.
- L: 90 :_mage_bind_var_154 x H: 20" ; Vol: 16 cu. ft.
- Specialty Series Top Sider Tool Box
- Storage For The Top Rail Of The Truck Bed
- Lockable Stainless Steel T-Handle Latch
- Drop Down Doors For Easy Access
- Safety Chains To Support The Door
- Water Resistant C-Channel And Bulb Seal To Help Keep The Elements Out
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
AUXILIARY FUEL TRANSFER TANKS:
Regular stops to fill up your vehicle’s fuel tank can eat up your work day or extend your drive time on road trips with the 5th wheel trailer. Dee Zee Auxiliary Transfer Tanks are tested and certified to hold diesel fuel for the purpose to transfer it directly into your vehicle’s fuel tank. With a sophisticated connector kit (sold separately), you can skip the next exit by pulling diesel fuel directly from your truck bed.
Auxiliary Tanks have all the benefits of Dee Zee’s Transfer Tanks with these added features:
- Full Sized and Fully Welded Baffles Add Extra Strength
- Hydrostatically Pressure Tested to 29 psi
- Meets Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Requirements For Diesel Auxiliary Tanks
- Meets Federal DOT Requirements for UN31A and UN31B Tanks
- Always Check Local Regulations and Vehicle Warranty Before Altering Your OEM Fuel System
- Connector Fuel Line Kits Sold Separately
- Three-point locking system
- High-strength rigid doors
- Tall, reinforced door frames
- Full-length piano hinges
- Rotating T-handles
- High-strength door cables
- New high capacity models
- Fully-welded, reinforced heavy-duty construction
- EPDM automotive-style bulb weather stripping
- Dimensions: 36"W x 17 3/8"D x 21 1/2"H
- Weight: 132lbs
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Paint Type: Powder Coated
- Lock Style: Locking Latch
- 16 ga. steel construction on top chest with welded seams, no spot welding
- Top chest holds both metric and S.A.E. tools
- 21 slots for ratchet drives and extensions
- 21 slots for screwdrivers
- Lid secures tools in postion when closed
- Weather stripping creates a tight seal against dust and moisture
- Gas spring raises lid when unlatched for easy tool access
- Chrome plated side handles on both sides of chest
- Locking latch secures tools from unauthorized use
- Powder coated in a tough scratch resistance textured powder paint
- Full width wrap around aluminum drawer pull
- Premium drawer liner
- Tool inventory at a glance
JOBOX Topside Boxes include High-Capacity models with larger storage capacity.
Topside Boxes mount on top of the bed side rails or walls.
They are ideal for storing longer tools and will keep the bed free for storing bulky equipment or materials. They can be used individually or in pairs.
Measure the length of your truck’s side rails or walls to determine the length of Topside Box you can install on your truck.
Topside Boxes come with support legs and mounting hardware.
- Three-point locking system engages three sides for superior strength.
- High-strength rigid doors provides superior strength and rigidity.
- Tall, reinforced door frames offers easy access to load and unload large items.
- Full-length piano hinges provides extra resistance against break-ins.
- Rotating T-handles ensures a tight seal when closing doors.
- High-strength door cables provides maximum strength and durability