$399.99The Milwaukee® M18™ cordless 4-tool combo kit includes the 1/2in. hammer drill/driver, Sawzall® recip saw, 1/4in. hex impact driver and worklight. The M18™ cordless system's patented technologies and electronics, innovative motor design, and superior ergonomics provide the most efficient blend of power, weight and performance in the industry. Powered by Lithium-Ion, the M18™ cordless system delivers more torque, more power, and longer run time than the competition.
- (1) M18™ Compact 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver (2607-20)
- (1) M18™ SAWZALL® Recip Saw (2620-20)
- (1) M18™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (2656-20)
- (1) M18™ LED Work Light (2735-20)
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC Extended Capacity Battery (48-11-1828)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) Contractor Bag
Cordless 1/2in. Hammer Drill/Driver
- Milwaukee 4-pole frameless motor
- Delivers 550 in.-lbs. of peak torque
- 0–450/0–1700 RPM, & 29,000 BPM
Cordless Sawzall Reciprocating Saw
- Patented gear-protecting clutch and counterbalance system
- Durable, lightweight design
- 0–3200 SPM
Cordless 1/4in. hex impact driver
- Delivers 2200 RPM
- Provides 1400 in.-lbs. of torque
- Offers 0–3200 IPM, providing more impacts for increased productivity
- Has fold-away hook for handsfree use
- 135° rotating head to direct light at work area
- DPM™ - Digital Power Management: Overload protection prevents damage to the tool and battery in abusive situations
- Compatibility: Works with M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Batteries and M18™ Compact RED LITHIUM™ Batteries
- Voltage: 18V
- Battery: (2) M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Batteries
- Charger: 1-Hour Charger
- Number of Tools: 4
- Carrier: Contractor Bag
This Compressed Air Outlet can be mounted wherever you need compressed air.
- (1) 90120 Aluminum Outlet Block
- (1) 50100 3/8” NPT Straight
- (1) 50300 Union Elbow
- (1) 50120 Drain Valve
- (1) 50125 ¼” NPT Brass Nipple
- (1) 50130 ¼” NPT Brass 45 Degree
- (1) 50135 3/8” NPT Brass Plug
Adapts to surface, in wall or ceiling mount
- 3-Inch Tapped Sealant Cutter blade for removing deep penetrating adhesives, caulking, silicone and other soft bonding materials up to 3 Inch deep
- Stainless Steel construction for smooth scraping and reliability
- Primarily used for "Scraping" with your Oscillating Tool
- Genesis Universal Quick-Fit Oscillating Tool Accessories fit most standard AND tool-free oscillating tools, including the popular Genesis GMT15A
Dee Zee Tool Box Accessories - Vented Gas Cap. An exact replacement of the gas cap that comes with all Dee Zee tanks. Vented to alleviate pressure from vapor build up. Comes with vented cap and neck.
- Transfer Tank Service Part
- Vented Gas Cap
- Replaces Dee Zee Transfer Tank Cap
- Alleviates Dangerous Build Up of Vapor
- Sold Individually
A low-hydrogen electrode for use in all positions on low, medium and high-carbon steels. 70,000 PSI tensile strength. Ideal for out-of-position welding and tacking. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity. Not recommended for low-voltage AC welders.Learn More
The Gearwrench 5pc SAE Ratcheting Combination Wrench Set is designed to perform at great speed. The wrench set needs as little of a 5° of sweep to move a fastener. A standard 12 point box end wrench needs 30° or 6 times as much room.
- Surface drive box end virtually eliminates the rounding of fasteners
- Mirror finish
- Fully hardened
- Nickel chrome plated
- Compact head design allows the wrench to wortk in spaces where a ratchet and socket cant fit
This 3/4" male NPT straight fitting connects MaxLine 3/4" tubing. It has a double o-ring for a tight, leak-proof seal. It is made of nickle-plated brass and resists corrosion.
- Operating Pressure: 175 PSI at 70° F/ 140 PSI at 140° F
- Meets OSHA guidelines
- Compatible with most compressor oils
Regular Price: $499.99
Special Price: $479.99
The Handler 140 operates off 115 volt standard household current for maximum versatility. Comes ready to weld with or without shielding gas, no additional kit required. With an amperage output range of 25 - 140, it easily handles a broad selection of solid mild steel or stainless, flux cored and aluminum wires.
- Comfortable 10 ft. (3 m) H100S2-10 MIG welding gun
- Built-in gas valve
- Regulator and gas hose
- Power cord with plug
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) self-shielded flux cored welding wire
- 8 in (203 mm) wire spool adapter
- Extra .030 in. (0.8 mm) contact tips
- Welds 24 gauge up to 1/4 inch in steel
- Proven built-in wire feeder with quick-release drive roll lever
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" when not welding.
- Four output voltage settings with wire feed tracking provide quick and easy adjustment for different materials and thickness.
- Easy access to polarity changeover includes storage holes for spare tips
- Dual groove drive rolls make it easy to switch between .023/.025 in. (0.6 mm) and .030 - .035 in. (0.8 - 0.9 mm) wire
- Self-resetting thermal overload and motor protection
- Rated Output at 20% Duty: 90A @ 18.5 VDC
- Cycle: 63 A @ 21 VDC (CSA Rating)
- Current Range: 25 - 140 Amps
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 28 Volts
- Wire Feed Speed Range with load: 40 - 700 Inches per Minute
- Wire Feed Speed Range w/o load: 50 - 740 Inches per Minute
- Amps Input @ 115V: 20 (15 is CSA rating)
- Rated Load, 60 KVA: 2.9 (2.2 is CSA rationg)
- Hertz KW: 2.5 (1.77 is CSA rating
- Height: 12-3/8"
- Width: 10-5/8"
- Depth: 19-1/2"
Net Weight: 57 lbsLearn More