This 3/4" male NPT straight fitting connects MaxLine 3/4" tubing. It has a double o-ring for a tight, leak-proof seal. It is made of nickle-plated brass and resists corrosion.
- Operating Pressure: 175 PSI at 70° F/ 140 PSI at 140° F
- Meets OSHA guidelines
- Compatible with most compressor oils
The E-Z Saw is a breeze to use when it comes time to saw through the bones of big game animals. Its a remarkably efficient design. And its a genuine comfort to use, owing to the co-mold of rigid thermoplastic and Soft grip. The saw teeth are configured to reduce increase sawing efficiency by 1/3 as compared to traditional saws. That means less work, and that's always a good thing.
- Soft Grip
- Rounded end reduces risk of puncture
- Fine ground teeth
An all-purpose stick electrode for use in all positions on carbon and galvanized steel. 60,000 PSI tensile strength. Deep penetrating, ideal for welding through light to medium amounts of dirty, rusty or painted materials. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity. Size: 1/8". 5lb Plastic.Learn More
- Induction hardened cutting edge stays sharp longer
- Strips and cuts 10-22 AWG
- Pliers style nose allows pulling and looping in wire
- Bolt cutter cuts bolts to size and leaves perfect lead thread
- Wire crimper crimps insulated, non-insulated terminals
- ProTouch™ grips provide maximum comfort and reduced hand fatigue
- Meets or exceeds all ANSI standards
The Tool Shed Screwdriver Set includes 16 chrome vanadium steel screwdrivers. Each screwdriver has a magnetic tip for extra control and is designed with a 6-flute handle to provide maximum grip.
- 1/8" x 3", 3/16" x 3", 3/16" x 4"
- 1/4" x 4", 1/4" x 6", 5/16" x 6"
- 1/4" Stubby
- PH#0 x 3", PH#1 x 3"
- PH#2 x 4", PH#2 x 6", PH#3 x 6"
- PH#2 Stubby
- PH#1 x 3/16" Offset
- PH#2 x 1/4" Offset
- 4-Way Flat Keychain Screwdriver
- Drop forged heat treated chrome vanadium steel
- Corrosion-resistant chrome plated finish
- Raised panel for added strength
- Precision-machined 15 angled open ends and 12-point offset box ends
- SAE sizes: 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1-2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8 and 1 inch
- Metric sizes: 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 18, 19 and 22 mm
- Roll-up storage pouch included
NOTE: BRAND MAY VARYLearn More
Dee Zee Tool Box Accessories - Replacement Latch. A stainless steel, locking latch. Use as a replacement for Dee Zee tool boxes. Three latching styles to replace your existing paddle handle. Comes with keys, weather resistant gasket and rivets for installation. Latches may optionally be installed with bolts and nuts (not provided).
- Tool Box Service Part
- Stainless Steel Tool Box Latch
- Replaces Dee Zee Tool Box Paddle Handle Latch
- Three Latching Style to Choose From
- Includes Set of Keys
- Sold Individually