- Simple push of innovative press-n-slide button adjusts lower jaw 2X faster than traditional groove joint pliers.
- Multi-Groove Ratcheting System has twice the groove positions than any other groove joint pliers, providing precise jaw positioning to grip any type of surface.
- Anti-pinch, non-slip ProTouch™ Grips provide comfort, control, and less hand fatigue. Right angle teeth grip in all directions for maximum bite.
- Metal Injection Molding (MIM) process for precision parts delivers strength and exceptional performance.
- Now available with straight, smooth, and v-shaped jaws.
- Backed by the IRWIN VISE-GRIP Lifetime Guarantee.
With a 4 Ton lifting capacity, this Bottle Jack can lift loads weighting up to 8,000 lbs. Change the tires on cars, trucks, and trailers or make repairs to your tractor, combine or hay baler. Small, portable and reliable, this is a great jack to keep nearby for emergency repairs. A cast iron base bears the load and a cleated non-slip lift cap keeps it stable. The hydraulic bypass prevents ram over travel and prevents damage to the Jack. The pump cartridge is replaceable, so you don’t have to replace the entire jack when the hydraulic has been exhausted. With a lift range of 7.75 to 12.75 inches (with the screw lift fully extended), the Black Bull Bottle Jack can get the heaviest of loads into the air and out of the way so you can make the repair and move on to other projects.
- Easily lift heavy loads weighting up to 8,000 lbs, reliable and portable design
- Great for use on the shop, farm, or job site
- Cleated non-slip lift cap, adjustable extension screw cap, replaceable pump cartridge
- Solid cast iron base for maximum stability, base dimensions: 3 7/8 inches x 3 1/2 inches
- Hydraulic bypass prevents ram over travel, lift height 7.75 to 12.75 inches, weights 6.7 lbs
Built just as tough as the Gator Machete, the Junior is shorter and more packable. The two-sided blade has both a fine edge for hacking brush and vines and a rough cut saw edge for cutting branches, limbs and small trees. It’s a high-carbon steel shaft with a Gator grip handle. For back-country travel, when every bit of weight is accounted for, the Gator Jr. is the right machete.
- Overall Length: 18.75"
- Blade Length: 10.75"
- Weight: 14.30 oz.
- Head: High Carbon Steel
- Handle: Gator Grip
- Fine edge and saw blade
- Tactile rubber grip
- High leverage
- Box joint diagonal
- Laser heat-treated cutting edges last longer
- Only CHANNELLOCK® uses a knife and anvil style cutting edge to ensure perfect mating and superior cutting edge life
- CHANNELLOCK® uses a high-carbon C1080 steel for superior performance on the job and electronic coating for ultimate rust prevention
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips for comfort
Lock Core for Hi-Side Boxes with -01 model numbers and all Underbed Boxes. Fits model 7081 Paddle Handles.Learn More
- 1-1/8" x 25'
- 10' of blade standout
- Durable rubber blade-lock
- Mylar coated blade withstands abrasion and prolongs life
- Tru-zero hook grabs construction material from both top and bottom
- Large numbers and fractional markings
- 1/8" markings
- Guaranteed tough
Professionals and hobbyists alike can benefit from this air drills's 1700 RPM of power! Featuring a convenient fingertip reverse, this air tool also includes a keyed chuck and key to hold a variety of bits for your light metal or woodworking projects. This 3/8" air drill is perfect for any home hobby shop, professional metalworking or carpentry.
Color Silver Exhaust Location Bottom Max Speed 1700 RPM Air Inlet 1/4" Chuck Size 3/8"