Let the Tradesman 48 in. Aluminum Side-Mount Truck Box hold your tools, valuables and more. This truck box, with its push button and gas shocks, opens and closes effortlessly. It locks with a key.
- Enclosed storage for full and mid size trucks
- 0.060 Aluminum with a black finish
- Push button for easy access
- Heavy duty gas shocks for smooth open and close
- Keyed lock
This modular 3-piece rolling tool chest puts those tools and parts used on every job at your fingertips. Heavy-duty construction keeps your productivity rolling for years to come.
- Removable tool box with steel tray
- Sliding drawer unit
- Tilt-out storage bin
- Telescoping handle
Dimensions: 28 1/2" H x 20" W x 12" LLearn More
Perfect for those who are getting started welding, or for light duty jobs around the house or farm, the Pro-Series 125 AMP Fluxcore Welder Kit will be your go-to welder. The Fluxcore Welder design can get into any small or tough to reach space, with less splatter. Weld carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, magnesium, copper, nickel, silicon bronze and other alloys. A duty cycle of 20% @ 80A means this Fluxcore Welder will weld continuously for 2 minutes when cranked up to the maximum amperage before needing to cool down. Weld carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, magnesium, copper, nickel, silicon bronze and other alloys. Welds mild steel up to 18 gauge to 3/16 inches in a single pass. It’s easy to get started since practically everything you will need to weld is in the box; includes ground cable with clamp, welding gun, spool of flux cored wire, face shield and brush hammer.
- Welds all types of carbon steel
- For small to medium sized welding jobs around the home, garage, or farm
- Operates from standard 120v outlet
- Ground cable with clamp
- Welding gun
- Spool of flux cored wire
- Face shield
- Brush hammer
Thermal Overload Protection Amps 80 (max 125) Duty Cycle 20% @ 80 amps Wire Size .030 - .035 Voltage Settings 2 Max Metal Thickness 18 gauge / 3/16 in.
Champion Power Equipment Wireless Remote Power Winch Kit gives you the added benefit of operating your winch via wireless remote control, up to 80 feet away. Just power up the remote control and push the separate in/out buttons, your winch does what you tell it to do. The high-quality winch will increase the utility of your ATV, UTV or work vehicle. Complete with everything you need to start power winching right out of the box.
Features universal mounting channel with hardware included and a very easy to operate mini rocker switch with cables and contactor and the wireless remote control with antenna. The unique clutch system allows for easy spooling of the heavy-duty 38 feet x 15/64 inch diameter galvanized super-duty aircraft cable.
- 4,500 pounds rate line pull, roller fairlead included
- Permanent magnet motor (1.6 HP, 12V DC) with cam action spooling clutch
- Galvanized super-duty aircraft cable (38 feet x 15/64 inch)
- Planetary gear train (180:1 gear ratio)
- Accessories: Wireless remote and antenna, roller fairlead, power in/out mini rocker switch with cables and contactor; universal mounting channel
Milwaukee M18 FUEL™...A New Breed of Cordless Tool. Utilizing the Most Advanced Technologies in the World, FUEL™ Delivers Unrivaled Performance in a Compact Structure. Built for the Most Demanding Professionals in the World.
With up to 650 in lbs of torque, the M18 FUEL™ Drill Driver is the most powerful drill in its class. The new Milwaukee designed and built POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor provides unmatched power and sustained torque to complete the toughest of applications. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor outperforms all leading competitors and delivers up to 10X longer motor life for maximum durability. Powered by the most durable battery pack on the market – REDLITHIUM™, the M18 FUEL™ Drill Driver delivers up to 50% more run-time than the competition. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ batteries provide longer battery life, with over 5X more recharges than leading competitors. A battery fuel gauge displays remaining charge for less down time on the job. The M18 FUEL™ Drill Driver contains the most advanced electronic system on the market, with REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence. REDLINK PLUS™ electronics provide total system communication with overload protection. The M18 FUEL™ Drill Driver comes with the new multi-voltage charger, so you can charge all M12™ and M18™ batteries with one charger. A new contoured soft grip gives users the ultimate comfort during prolonged use. The M18 FUEL™ Drill Driver comes with an all metal ratcheting locking chuck for maximum grip, bit retention and durability. Tool features an LED light, and is compatible with REDLITHIUM™ compact and XC battery packs.
- 2603 M18™ FUEL 1/2" Drill/Driver
- (2) M18™ COMPACT REDLITHIUM™ Battery Packs
- Multi-Voltage Charger
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Delivers up to 650 in lbs of torque with maximum sustained torque to complete the toughest of applications
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: The most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics. Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Volts: 18V
- Torque: 650 in lbs
- Speed: 2 Speed
- RPM: 0-550 / 0-1,850 RPM
- Chuck Type: 1/2" Metal Single Sleeve - Ratcheting Lock
- Metal Sleeve: Yes
- Ratcheting Lock: Yes
- On Board Fuel Gauge: Fuel Gauge on Battery
- LED Light: Yes
- Battery: REDLITHIUM™
- Batteries Included: (2) M18™ COMPACT REDLITHIUM™ Battery Packs
- Charger: NEW M18™ and M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger
- Charge Time: 30 Minutes
- Tool Length: 7.9 in
- Tool Weight (w/battery): 4.4 lbs
Fits model 99, 109, 111, 112, 139.
- #11 in picture
- Note: Welding Required
Activated as the temperature goes down, the controlled battery warmer and oil heater work to make sure your standby generator will be ready to run even in the coldest weather. This accessory is compatible with the Briggs & Stratton 10-12kW standby generators.
- Battery Warmer
- Oil Heater
Innerside Boxes mount on top of the bed side rails or walls. The lower part of the box extends down the inside of the side rails or walls.
They are ideal for storing longer tools and can be used individually or in pairs.
Combine a pair of Innerside Boxes with a Crossover to create a wraparound storage system on your truck.
Measure the length of your truck’s side rails or walls to determine the length of Innerside Box you can install on your truck. If used with a Crossover, deduct the space needed for it and allow a 1” space between the Crossover and the Innerside Boxes for the lids to open and close without interference.
Innerside Boxes come with support legs and mounting hardware.
- Gear-Lock Locking System
- Resists over 1000 Lbs of break-in force.
- Built-in Full-length Storage Compartments
- Provides storage for small parts and tools.
- High Strength Body Design
- Resists cargo damages and attempted break-ins.
- 3 Layer RSL Lid
- Provides superior lids strength and rigidity
- Self aligning lid latch pins pivot side to side to ensure the lid seals tight.
Never pay lease or rent charges again! Brand new industrial-grade welding gas cylinder has never been filled. Refillable and exchangeable. Provides approx 1 1/2 hr. burn time when matched with the same size acetylene cylinder, using an oxyacetylene cutting torch.Learn More
Replacement Side Rail Section for model 1210 & 1211 Accessory Side Rail.
- Note: Side rails are labeled in the packaging, take note before removing them from the carton. The rear assemblies have one predrilled hole and the front assemblies have two predrilled holes. The smooth edge faces away from the truck and the grooved edge faces inward. All side rails have a replacement part number of #7619.