Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation introduces a new M12 Flashlight designed to provide hands-free light in a compact and lightweight package. Featuring a 90-degree rotating head, the M12 Flashlight allows light to be projected in any direction. The 49-24-0145 utilizes a 12V LITHIUM-ION battery to provide longer run time and features a Xenon incandescent bulb that maximizes brightness of the beam over a specific work area. An integrated magnet provides hands-free use and a lightweight, compact design provides superior durability and portability. The 49-24-0145 is backed by Milwaukee's five-year tool warranty.
- M12™ Cordless Work Light 49-24-0145
- 90-degree pivoting head
- Ergonomic, compact, and lightweight design for operator comfort
- Integrated magnet
- Voltage: 12V
- Battery: M12™ RED LITHIUM™
- Length: 7"
Great in single- or multi-pass welds particularly on thin-gauge mild or galvanized steel. Typically used for light structural, machinery part fabrication, prefab construction, railroad car repair, short assembly welds, tanks and general fabrication.
- .035" Wire Diameter.
- 2lb. Spool.
Like all eight knives in the Paraframe series, the Paraframe I is based on the same minimal frame-lock design. It’s a beautifully simple, open frame knife with a serrated locking blade that is lightweight, easy to clean and opens effortlessly. Built with a smooth stainless steel handle and a clip for secure travel, the Paraframe I is everything that an everyday carry folder should be.
- Overall Length: 7.01"
- Blade Length: 3.01"
- Closed Length: 4.11"
- Weight: 2.6 oz.
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Material: High Carbon Stainless
- Blade Type: Serrated
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Opening Style: One-handed opening
- Frame lock handle design
- Sturdy pocket clip
- Lightweight open stainless steel handles
The Pro-Series 2 Piece 10 Inch Carbide Tip Saw Blade Set can tackle any job around the house or on the job. Use this 40 tooth, tungsten carbide tipped Saw Blade to cut plywood, flooring, deck boards, crown molding and more. The 5/8 inch arbor fits most major brand saws.
- For cutting plywood, flooring, deck boards and more
- Fits most major brand saws
- Set includes 2 identical saw blades
- Diameter: 10 inch (250mm)
- Tooth count: 40
- Tooth finish: tungsten carbide
- Arbor size: 5/8 inch
- Maximum RPM: 5,000
Contains 11 blades for the most popular cutting applications. The bldes are bi-metal professional grade blades designed for fast cuts and long cutting life. The kit features 1- 9 6 TPI nailed embedded wood cutting blade 5-6 inch 6TPI nail embeded wood cutting blades 1-8in 18 TPI metal cutting blade and 4-6inch 14TPI metal cutting blades.Learn More
- Solid aluminum body with CNC machined edges for greater accuracy and durability
- Permanent graduations and numbers are easy to read
- Thick edge is useful as a saw guide
- Scribe notches starting at 1-3/4" transfer outside increments from pivot point
- Low-glare, protective powder coated finish
- 12" body spans wider boards simplifying layout and measurements
- Complete instruction manual included with rafter tables
- Crosshatch pattern on jaws grips work tightly
- Only CHANNELLOCK® uses a knife and anvil style cutting edge to ensure perfect mating and superior cutting edge life
- Laser heat-treated cutting edges last longer
- CHANNELLOCK® uses high-carbon C1080 steel for superior performance on the job and electronic coating for ultimate rust prevention
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips for comfort
The Professional Woodworker 100 Piece Rotary Tool Kit covers all of your basic needs from grinding to sanding to drilling, sawing or polishing. A small, thin body construction allows the 12V, 10,000-32,000 RPM rotary tool to easily fit into your hand and also allows it to fit into tighter spots when detail work is needed. The kit includes: 10 grinder stones; 2 diamond bits; 3 mandrels; 36 cutting disks; 1 sanding drum; 3 pieces sanding drum paper; 4 polishing wheels; 2 drill bits; 1 collet; 1 whet stone; 36 pieces sanding paper; 1 spanner.
- 12V, 135W, 10,000-32,000 RPM motor
- 10 grinder stones; 2 diamond bits; 3 mandrels; 36 cutting disks
- 1 sanding drum; 3 pieces sanding drum paper; 4 polishing wheels
- 2 drill bits; 1 collet; 1 whet stone; 36 pieces sanding paper; 1 spanner
- Bit is constructed of M-7 high speed steel for high resistance to abrasion during tough drilling applications
- Three-flatted shank design provides better chuck grip and reduces slippage.
- Ideal for use in keyless chucks
- All Silver & Deming bits are 6" long and feature a 1/2" reduced shank that fits all 1/2" drills
- Standard 118 degree point for use in wood, metal, and plastic