Milwaukee® Thunderbolt® Black Oxide Jobber length drill bits are designed for extreme durability and long life. The Thunderbolt® web features a thicker core than a standard drill bit, which provides ultimate strength and protects against side-load breakage. A specially designed parabollic flute form clears chips and debris fast to keep the bit cool. A precision start, 135 Split Point tip starts on contact to keep the bit from walking for fast accurate holes. Excellent for drilling on curved surfaces, requires less effort to drill and is highly recommended for use with portable drills. The 3-Flat Secure-Grip shank won't slip in the drill chuck. Reduced shank diameter for use in 3/8" chucks.
- Thunderbolt® Web, Provides Longer Life and Faster Driller Times
- Parabollic Flute, Clears Chips Faster
- 135˚ degree Split Point, Precision Start No Walking
- 3-Flat Secure Grip Shank, Reduces Bit Slipping in Chuck
- (1) 1/16"
- (1) 5/64"
- (1) 3/32"
- (1) 7/64"
- (1) 1/8"
- (1) 9/64"
- (1) 5/32"
- (1) 11/64"
- (1) 3/16"
- (1) 13/64"
- (1) 7/32"
- (1) 1/4"
- (1) 9/32"
- (1) 5/16"
- (1) 3/8"
- In-Line Air Flow Pressure Gage, 0-160 PSI 1/8"-27 Male NPT, for Milton 638 In-Line Air Flow Regulator
- To control air pressure to air tools.
- 0-160 PSI.
- 1/8" Male NPT.
- Maximum: 150 PSI
- SCFM 5 @ 100 PSI
- Temperature range: 40° F to 250° F.
The Gator Machete has a 15-inch fine-edge blade on one side and an 18-inch high performance saw blade on the other. It’s forged of high-carbon stainless steel. The handle is covered with a Gator grip rubberized handle for comfort and control. It comes sheathed in a nylon case for secure carry. Made for use in the wilderness, as well as the backyard, it’s a dual-purpose, lightweight machete for beating back the underbrush and trailblazing.
- Overall Length: 25.7"
- Blade Length: 18"
- Weight: 18 oz.
- Head: Carbon Steel
- Handle: Gator-Grip
- Fine edge and saw blade
- Tactile rubber grip
- 1001 Household, Hobby, and Project Uses: Cut, Saw, Sand, Grind, Drill, Polish, Buff, Sharpen, Clean, and More
- Spindle Lock for Easy Accessory Changes
- Variable Speed Dial 8,000-30,000 RPM
- 1/8” Collet Accepts All Standard Rotary Tool Accessories
- Separate ON/OFF and Speed Control Switches
Includes: 40 Piece Accessory Set
- Model: GRT2103-40
- Rated Voltage: 120V AC, 60HZ
- Rated Input Power: 1.0 Amp
- No Load Speed: 8,000 – 30,000 RPM
$19.998" X 1" X 1" Arbor, 36 Grit, Type 1 bench grinder wheel. Max RPM 3,600. Vitrified bond, aluminum oxide. Designed for most stationary bench grinders. For general grinding and sharpening applications on mild steel. 1" arbor hole with adapters for 1/2", 5/8", and 3/4" arbors. Not for carbide applications. Learn More
- Heavy-duty jaws grip around work of all shapes; ideal for plumbers, mechanics, welders, and others working with large objects
- Ideal for tightening, clamping, twisting and turning
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work. Stays adjusted for repetitive use
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Classic trigger release designed to provide maximum locking force
- Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle
- Crosshatch pattern on jaws grips work tightly
- Only CHANNELLOCK® uses a knife and anvil style cutting edge to ensure perfect mating and superior cutting edge life
- Laser heat-treated cutting edges last longer
- CHANNELLOCK® uses high-carbon C1080 steel for superior performance on the job and electronic coating for ultimate rust prevention
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips for comfort
The Milwaukee® 9 piece Sawzall® blade set features an assortment of standard wood and metal cutting Sawzall® blades for a broad range of professional applications. The set includes two 6" wood cutting blades for increased control, one 9" wood cutting blade for greater cutting capacity, three 6" 14TPI blades for medium to thick metal cutting and three 6" 24 TPI blades for thin metal cutting. The set also includes an innovative job site durable case for convenient blade storage.
- Includes New wood blades featuring NAIL GUARD ™ and FANG TIP ™
- NAIL GUARD ™ combines an aggressive 5 TPI pattern for faster cutting, with a unique design that protects against tooth fractures.
- The FANG TIP ™ design bites into wood on first contact for faster plunging.
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting.
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life.
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.
- Jobsite durable storage case adjusts to hold up to 9" blades.
- Three (3) 6" 24 TPI blades
- Three (3), 6" 14 TPI blades
- Two (2) 6" 6 TPI blades
- One (1) 9" 6 TPI blade
- One (1) Storage Container
Use the Sportsman Series Hose And Regulator Kit Type 1 Connection with 5/8 Inch MIP to connect most LP Tanks and cylinders. Ideal for use with low pressure gas applications like camping stoves.
- 5 ft. hose
- Type 1, 5/8 in. MIP
- Connects to most tanks and cylinders