- Multi-Drawer Design for Storing a Wide Variety of Parts and Supplies Includes Drawer Stop Tabs to Prevent Spilling of Contents.
- See-through drawers for quick identification of contents.
- Large ribbed drawer pulls for easier access to contents.
- Wide frame for additional strength and rigidity.
- Easily mounts to wall or stands on bench or counter top.
- Contains 60 medium drawers.
- Available in Silver / Gray
Milwaukee® Thunderbolt® Black Oxide Jobber length drill bits are designed for extreme durability and long life. The Thunderbolt® web features a thicker core than a standard drill bit, which provides ultimate strength and protects against side-load breakage. A specially designed parabollic flute form clears chips and debris fast to keep the bit cool. A precision start, 135 Split Point tip starts on contact to keep the bit from walking for fast accurate holes. Excellent for drilling on curved surfaces, requires less effort to drill and is highly recommended for use with portable drills. The 3-Flat Secure-Grip shank won't slip in the drill chuck. Reduced shank diameter for use in 3/8" chucks.
- Thunderbolt® Web, Provides Longer Life and Faster Driller Times
- Parabollic Flute, Clears Chips Faster
- 135˚ degree Split Point, Precision Start No Walking
- 3-Flat Secure Grip Shank, Reduces Bit Slipping in Chuck
- (1) 1/16"
- (1) 5/64"
- (1) 3/32"
- (1) 7/64"
- (1) 1/8"
- (1) 9/64"
- (1) 5/32"
- (1) 11/64"
- (1) 3/16"
- (1) 13/64"
- (1) 7/32"
- (1) 1/4"
- (1) 9/32"
- (1) 5/16"
- (1) 3/8"
This lightweight metal saw allows you to cut, trim and shape a wide range of metal and plastic materials with ease. This metal saw cuts through rods, pipes, bars and even 16 gauge sheet metal with speed and efficiency! Features include a rugged die cast aluminum body and a rubber grip for comfortable operation even during long jobs.
Average Air Consumption 4 CFM @ 90 PSI Cutting Capacity 16 Gauge Housing Material Aluminum Strokes Per Minute (SPM) 9000 Working Pressure 90 PSI Air Inlet Size 1/4 in.
Great in single- or multi-pass welds particularly on thin-gauge mild or galvanized steel. Typically used for light structural, machinery part fabrication, prefab construction, railroad car repair, short assembly welds, tanks and general fabrication.
- .035" Wire Diameter.
- 2lb. Spool.
- Jaw Width: 4"
- Jaw Pad Size: 4" x 3/4" x 7/8"
- Jaw Opening: 4-1/2"
- Throat Depth: 1"
- Overall Size: 9" x 6-1/2" x 2-1/2"
- Weight: 11 lbs
- PSI: 30K
- Ideal for drilling, tapping, grinding, reaming, milling, and other machine operations
- 4" jaw width
- Hardened steel jaw faces
The Speedway ¼-inch Die Grinder is the perfect choice for grinding in tight spots. It features a free speed of 22,000 RPMs, an average air consumption of 4 SCFM and an air inlet of ¼ inch. The aluminum body delivers 90 PSI of pressure to allow for a quick finish of any job. This tool is also GS/CE certified.
- 22,000 RPM
- SCFM @ 90 PSI: 4.0
- 1/4" Air Inlet
- Polished aluminum body with powder coated components
- GS/CE Certified
Extend the life of your tools by keeping them inside and off the ground. This hanging rack can be easily mounted on a wall in your shed, garage or basement to accommodate long-handled tools and organize smaller tools, such as screwdrivers, pliers and other hand tools.
- Two 25-1/2" channels
- Five separate large-tool holders that snap into the channel
- One small-tool holder that snaps into the channel
This air grease gun is a must-have for working on vehicles, agricultural machinery, industrial equipment and more. The one-handed pistol grip air grease gun can be loaded with bulk or cartridge grease and can deliver a regulator-controlled 1200-6000 PSI blast per trigger pull. This grease gun has a 450cc capacity. Comes with a 6" extension for added reach.Learn More