Briggs & Stratton builds the engines most of America’s best leading power equipment brands depend on. We’re also the engine most preferred by consumers nearly 60 million households trust their yard care to Briggs & Stratton power. America’s most-trusted brands count on Briggs & Stratton power to stand behind their promise of performance. We know what it’s like to have your name on the line. For more than 100 years, we’ve been living up to ours.
- Vertical engine
- Maintenance-free Magnetron electronic ignition for quick, dependable starts
- Overhead valve design (OHV) for cooler operation
- DuraLube gear-driven splash lubrication continuously applies oil to all internal parts
- Crankshaft: 1 in. diameter x 3-5/32 in. long, tapped 7/16-20 in.
- Anti-vibration system eliminates side-to-side motion for smooth operation
60-Gallon Single-Stage Professional Series 100% durable cast iron pump with Swedish steel valve for long life and manual reset overload protection. Ideal for professional and automotive use.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
•Cast iron, twin cylinder, oil lubricated pump features•One-piece cast iron crankcase•Thermally stable cast iron cylinder body•Aluminum head & valve plate•Automotive style ball bearings•Durable Swedish stainless steel reed valves•Oil level sight glass•Easily accessible oil fill•12” cast iron balanced flywheel•Heavy duty, 240 volt induction motor for maximum performance and efficiency•135 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance•Large capacity, 60 gallon ASME* air receiver provides more air for longer run times on air tools such as ratchets, impacts, spray guns, hammers, etc•Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life•Equipped with pressure gauge and on/off switch•Supported by our Toll Free Customer Help Line
Tank Size: 60 Gallon ASME*
Maximum Pressure: 135 PSI
CFM @ 40 PSI: 13.4
CFM @ 90 PSI: 11.5
Voltage: 240 Volt
Running HP: 3.7
Certifications: UL & CSA
Warranty: 2 Year Limited
Dimensions: 31” x 27” x 69.25”
- 3/8-in heavy-duty aluminum hinge
- Wide, surround rain gutter with auto-style bulb weather stripping
- Three-point locking system
- Reinforced high-strength door provides superior strength and security
- Commercial rotating T-handle
- Aircraft cable door supports
- Heavy-duty EPDM closed cell bulb weather stripping surrounds door opening to seal out moisture
- Reinforcing cross-hatch pattern
Delta Aluminum Transfer tanks are designed for the toughest conditions. Made of heavy-duty .125 tread plate aluminum, the tanks have internal baffles for reinforcing and controlling the flow of the contents when moving. All tanks are pressure tested for leaks.
- All tanks are pressure tested for leaks.
- 2-in reinforced bungs allow convenient use from either side.
- Filter system recommended.
- Built-in lifting rings to assist with lifting and moving an empty tank.
- Lockable filler cap and coupler prevent excessive pressure build up.
- Heavy-duty brackets to secure the tank to the truck bed
- All brackets must be bolted to the truck bed.
- Safety Fill Capacity: 76 Gallons
- Maximum Fill Capacity: 82 Gallons
Dimension A: 48-in Dimension B: 25-in Dimension C: 31-in Dimension D: 6-1/2-in
- 6.5 HP 4-Cycle OHV Airl Cooled Engine
- Runs 8 Hours at 1/2 Load on 4 Gallons of Fuel
- Two AC 120V Outlets, 1-12V DC Output
- 8" Semi-Pneumatic Wheel Kit with Handle
- EPA Approved. Not CARB Approved for sale in CA.
- Peak Power: 3,500W
- Rated Power: 3,000W
- AC Rated Voltage/Frequency: 120V/60Hz
- AC Rated Current: 25A at 120V
- DC Rated Voltage: 12V
- DC Rated Current: 8.3A
- Fuel Tank: 4 Gallons
- Fuel Type: Unleaded Gasoline
- Start: Recoil Start
- Operational Volume: 68 dB
- Weight: 100.1 lbs.
- Dimensions: 24"L x17"W x18"H
- Low Oil Shutdown: Yes
- Muffler: Yes
- 2 - 120V Outlets
- 1 - 12V DC
Dee Zee Transfer Tanks - A safe and convenient means for transporting non-flammable liquids. Constructed of heavy gauge Brite-Tread aluminum. Radius curve design eliminates key weld pressure points. Tanks feature 3 stability baffles, lockable cap, .375" drainage plug, and venting coupler. Tanks are intended for private use (non-commercial). Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system. Not for use with gasoline. Does not meet title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry governing transportation.
- Specialty Series Transfer Tank
- Non-Rusting .125 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- Includes Cap And Coupler For Venting
- 3 Stability Baffles And Drain Plug
- Mounting Tabs To Secure To The Truck Bed
- Volume: 38 Gallon Capacity
- Skinny Rectangle - L: 59.5" x W: 9" x H: 19"
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
- Reinforced Beveled Edge Lid Design Provide Exceptional Strength and Greater Security
- Posi-Lock Guardian Latching System has Self-Adjusting, Ratchet-Style Striker
- EZ-Palm Push Bar Latch Release Reinforced Front Rail Designed with Extra Strength to Resist Break-Ins and for Long-Term Durability
- Available in Bright or Black Powder Paint Finish
- Cast iron twin cylinder pump design
- Powerful 2 HP running motor
- Space saving vertical tank design
- Durable 26 gallon ASME code tank
- High quality, easy-to-read gauges
- Up to 5,000 hours of extended life
- Over 35% quieter and 60 degrees cooler than aluminum pumps with cast iron cylinder sleeves
- 6-Gallon Oil-Lube Vertical Air Compressor - VT6233
- Easy-To-Read Gauges
- 3/4-in Discharge Port
Slim Line Series; Single Lid Crossover Tool Box; L 72 in. x W 12 in. x H 17.25 in. Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. 2 Built In Tool Trays.Learn More