Delta PRO Single Lid and Dual Lid Steel Crossovers provide superior security for tools and equipment. The combination of our Gear-Lock System, reinforced lids, and our high-strength body will resist up to 1,000 pounds of prying force to break in.
- Gear-Lock self-adjusting dual rotary locking system always latches and closes for superior security
- Self-aligning latch pin pivots from side-to-side to engage with the Gear-Lock System; no adjustments required
- High-strength, self-rising lids will resist attempted break-ins better than other steel lids
- High-strength body resists cargo damage and protects the lock system
- End-mounted push buttons provide easy access; lid locks and unlocks from either side for security and safety
- Heavy-duty guards on single lid models protect the vertical-action gas spring lid lifts and help ensure long-term durability
- Built-in storage bin on both ends and 4-compartment sliding tray for convenient hand tool and small item storage
GENERAC OHV ENGINE
• Low Oil Shutdown on all Models
• Axial cam pump is well above the ground, making hose connections easy.
• Engine Controls (clearly marked for easy starting)
• Balanced for almost effortless mobility, regardless of terrain.
• Pump height makes it easy to gather hoses for transport.
• Cushion Grip (provides greater comfort while cleaning)
• Easy-to-pull trigger reduces fatigue.
• Longer gun – improved grip surface.
• Rear hose connection on spray gun provides better balance and comfort.
• Doesn’t take up much room in the garage or shed
- Outlet Pressure - (PSI)/(BAR) 3100/213
- Flow Rate(GPM)/(Liters/min): 2.7/10.2
- Engine Displacement (Cubic Inch)/(cc) : 12.9/212
- Engine Type: OHV (Over Head Value)
- Engine Orientation: Horinzontal
- Net Torque: 12.5Nm/3000rpm
- Gross Power: 7.0Hp/4000rpm
- Low Oil Shut Down System: Yes
- Fuel Capacity (Quarts/Liters) : 3.6/3.5
- Fuel On/Off Switch: Yes
- Oil Capacity - (Oz)/(Liters) 20/0.6
- Recomended Engine Oil : SAE 30 or 10W30
- Throttle Control: Manual
- Choke: Manual
- Starting Method: Manual
- On/Off Switch: Yes
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited
- Boxed Weight : 74
Rebates are only vaild for in store purchases.
- 200 PSI max pressure allows for longer air tool run time
- 5.4 SCFM @ 90 PSI allows for quick compressor recovery time
- 78 dBA (tested per ISO3744) operational noise level for a quieter work environment
- Efficient high pressure technology allows for longer pump and motor life
- Oil free, maintenance free pump, for convenient use
- Efficient high pressure motor allows the compressor to be run with an extension cord (12 Ga. or heavier, 50 ft. or less) due to consistent amp draw requirements of the compressor
- Compact design allows for the compressor to be easily moved, transported, and stored
- Robust dual purpose handle provides additional protection to the compressor along with serving as a hose wrap
- Metal console panel provides a display area as well as protects the gauges, coupler, and regulator
- High flow air regulator allows for maximum air tool run time
- High flow coupler allows for maximum air tool run time
- 2 inch gauges allow for an easy to read surface
- Wide track, semi-pneumatic tires allow for additional stability, easy movement, and no tire maintenance
Top mount for efficient truck bed use and easily accessible storage. Built for strength. Weather proof gaskets. Front opening protects contents from the elements. Available in several sizes to fit most trucks.
- Available in several sizes: 48", 60", 72" and 90"
- Available in White or Black finish
- Locking stainless steel flush mount T-handles provide security
- 16 gauge steel
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
Choose between AC or DC output to expand your welding options. The LX 235 AC/160 DC has a maximum of 235 AC and 160 DC weld output. Smooth DC weld performance with easy arc starts is easily adjusted with the Accu-Set™ infinite amperage control. Weld time also increases up to 100% with decreased output, with the Accu-Set™ infinite amperage control.
- Accu-Set™ amperage indicator for accurately controlling amperage or heat output
- Infinite current control allows the operator to adjust output by as little as 1-amp increments
- Output selector switch to quickly select low or high range without adjusting the output leads
- High 100% duty cycle rating (100 amps AC / 65 amps DC)
- Fully varnished magnetic coils for enhanced coil reliability and life
- Forced-draft cooling fan runs continuously and helps to extend the life of the power source
- Replaceable weld cables
- Process: AC Stick / DC Stick
- Welding Amperage AC: 30 - 235 A AC
- Welding Amperage DC: 30 - 160 A DC
- Input voltage: 230 VAC
- Weld thickness: 1/2 in AC, 1/4 in DC
- Duty Cycle: 20% @ 225 A AC, 100% @ 100 A AC
- 20% @ 150 A DC, 100% @ 60 A DC
- Cable length: 15 ft Electrode Cable with Holder 10 ft Work Cable with Clamp
- Amperage Adjustments: 1 A Increments
- Range Selection: High/Low AC DCEN/DCEP
- electrodes: 1/16 in - 5/32 in
- Warranty: 5/3/1 Industrial Use
Delta Model 498000 and 498002 transfer tanks are made for short bed trucks- including trucks with 4-door cabs. The unique design has extended sides above both wheel wells to increase the capacity. Delta tanks feature 14-gauge construction for long-term durability. All tanks are pressure tested for leaks.
- Internal baffles add extra strength and control the flow of the contents when moving
- 2-in reinforced bungs allow convenient use from either side; filter system recommended
- Built-in lifting rings to assist with lifting and moving an empty tank
- Lockable filler cap and coupler prevent excessive pressure build up
- Heavy-duty brackets to secure the tank to the truck bed; all brackets must be bolted to the truck bed Learn More
JOBOX Innersides offer Gear-Lock system, self-aligning latch hoop, and Posi-Lift gas spring lid lifts. They mount on the top of the bed side walls and are ideal for storing longer tools and equipment. Innersides help keep the bed free for storing bulky items. Combine Innersides with a Crossover to create a wrap-around storage system.
- Self-adjusting rotary Gear-Lock II locking system
- Self-aligning latch hoop
- High-strength, deep beveled edge Lid
- Full-length storage bin
- Drill-resistant lock cylinder
- Posi-Lift gas spring lid lift
- EPDM automotive-style bulb weather stripping
- 3/8-in heavy-duty aluminum hinge
- Wide, surround rain gutter with auto-style bulb weather stripping
- Three-point locking system
- Reinforced high-strength door provides superior strength and security
- Commercial rotating T-handle
- Aircraft cable door supports
- Heavy-duty EPDM closed cell bulb weather stripping surrounds door opening to seal out moisture
- Reinforcing cross-hatch pattern
Delta Aluminum Transfer tanks are designed for the toughest conditions. Made of heavy-duty .125 tread plate aluminum, the tanks have internal baffles for reinforcing and controlling the flow of the contents when moving. All tanks are pressure tested for leaks.
- All tanks are pressure tested for leaks.
- 2-in reinforced bungs allow convenient use from either side.
- Filter system recommended.
- Built-in lifting rings to assist with lifting and moving an empty tank.
- Lockable filler cap and coupler prevent excessive pressure build up.
- Heavy-duty brackets to secure the tank to the truck bed.
- All brackets must be bolted to the truck bed.
- Safety Fill Capacity: 76 Gallons
- Maximum Fill Capacity: 82 Gallons
Dimensions: H: 17 W: 20 1/4 L: 37
Weight (lbs.): 37
- Compact Aluminum All Purpose Chest available in clear coat (644-0-01) or black ARMOR-TUF
- Angled body design is ideal for use with fifth wheel and goose neck trailer applications
- Back of the chest can be placed tight against the front of the pickup bed because zero clearance is needed for opening the cover.
- Rotary style latch mechanism keeps the cover tight against the weather seal.