Delivers up to 2X more runtime, 20% more power and 2X more recharges than standard lithium-ion batteries. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack features superior pack construction, electronics and performance to deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market. It offers 4.0 amp-hours of runtime. With Milwaukee durability built into each pack, this battery runs cooler and performs in climates below 0°F/-18°C.
Managed by Milwaukee’s exclusive REDLINK™ Intelligence, the battery features overload protection to prevent you from damaging your cordless power tools in heavy-duty situations, while the discharge protection prevents cell damage. The temperature management system and individual cell monitoring help maximize battery life. Switch to the REDLITHIUM 4.0 XC Extended Battery Pack to instantly upgrade the runtime and durability of your Milwaukee M18 cordless tools.
- (1) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack (48-11-1840)
The 18V XC High Capacity LITHIUM-ION battery works on the following M18™ tools:
- 2601 - M18™ ½" Compact Drill/Driver
- 2610 - M18™ ½"High Performance Drill/Driver
- 2611 - M18™ ½" High Performance Hammer Drill/Driver
- 2620 - M18™SAWZALL® Recip Saw
- 2630 - M18™ 6 ½" Circular Saw
- 2650 - M18™ ¼" Hex Impact Driver
- 49-24-0171 - M18™ Work Light
- 0880-20 - Cordless Vac
- 4.0 Amp hour - 72 Watt hour battery
- LITHIUM-ION battery delivers long life and run time with fade-free power
- Battery fuel gauge - Displays remaining run-time Milwaukee REDLINK™ Intelligence
- Overload Protection - Prevents user from damaging their cordless power tool investment in abusive situations
- Temperature Management System - Keeps battery in ideal temperature range to provide maximum life
- Individual Cell Monitoring - Ensures optimal charge and discharge for maximum life
- Discharge Protection - Prevents cell damage from over-discharge
- Integrated weld frame
- Cell separator
- Impact and vibration protective rubber
- For use with Milwaukee M18™ cordless tools
- Voltage: 18v
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Warranty: 3 Year
- Weight: 1.6 lbs
- 1-1/8" stroke length for faster cutting speed
- 0-3,000 spm for faster cutting speed
- 4-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased versatility
- Lever-action keyless blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes
- Anti-slip comfort grip provides increased comfort and control
- Pivoting adjustable shoe with open top for maximum visibility
- Variable speed with trigger lock for increased blade control
Powered by all Milwaukee® 12V-28V batteries including M series, V series and NiCad; the Jobsite Radio delivers the highest reception accuracy and signal clarity in its class with an exclusive AM/FM tuner and digital processor. In addition, the Job Site Radio features premium speakers that produce a rich, full sound and a built in weather sealed MP3 compartment to protect MP3 players and other audio devices. Backed by legendary Milwaukee durability, a shock absorbing ABS polymer and steel construction protects internal components from weather and abusive job site conditions.
- 2790-20 Jobsite Radio
- (2) "AA" Batteries
- Auxiliary Cord
- Exclusive AM/FM Tuner with Digital Processor - Delivers Highest reception accuracy and signal clarity
- Premium Speakers and 40 Watt Amplifier - Up to 6X more power than competitive radios
- Weather Sealed Auxiliary Compartment - Protects MP3 players and other audio devices
- Shock Absorbing ABS Polymer and Steel Construction - Protection against weather and abusive job site conditions
- Customizable Equalizer and 10-Station Preset - Personalized sound and enhanced musical and vocal quality
- AC/DC Versatility - Powered by Milwaukee M12™, M18™, V18™, V28® , NiCd 12V to 28V, and AC outlet
- Built-In Bottle Opener - Convenience on and off the job site
- 12V DC Output - Provides power to charge most small electronic devices
- Durable Cord Wrap - Easily store the 6-foot AC cord
- Voltage: 12V-28V batteries including M series, V series and NiCad, 120V AC
- Amplifier: 40 Watts
- Speakers: 4" High Performance Poly
- Digital Display: Digital
- Equalizer: Customizable Bass and Treble
- Tuner: Digital Reception with Signal Processor
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8" Stereo Jack
- Power Output: USB Port
- Bottle Opener: Yes
- Cord Wrap: Yes
- Battery: M12™, M18™, V28® , V18, 12-18V NiCd
- Batteries Included: 2x "AA" Batteries for memory backup
- Dimensions: 19.5" x 9.5" x 11"
- Weight: 17.5 Lbs
The Bone™ is our first and most popular creeper model, an American made product to ease the woes of mechanics worldwide. Originally called the "Captain Creeper" when it was invented in 1974, its unique shape led it to be renamed as "The Bone™" when it went on sale to the public in 1996. Since then it has become a standard for quality in the creeper industry, and is widely asked for by name. Most importantly, however, is the fact that all of our creepers are American made, in a world where so many formerly American products have had their production moved overseas.
The Bone™ features a uniquely shaped body which cradles the user between the wheels only an inch or so above the ground. The big, easy rolling wheels are positioned outboard to provide a strong, stable working platform that can’t tip or flip the user. The rib-reinforced body is molded of a state-of-the-art, engineering grade co-polymer that resists the effects of common solvents, so cleaning is quick and easy at the end of the job. The smooth, comfortable one-piece design has no cracks, corners or other pinch points, and the outboard wheel pods prevent tipping and flipping. The Bone™ body is a patented design which allows the use of large diameter wheels with specially formulated tires that roll easily over all sorts of obstacles, including rough floors, drop cords and air lines, loose parts and even tools and floor grates. The wheels are fastened to the creeper body with four 5/16” diameter through bolts so they can’t pull tear out or break off in any common use situation.
One of the most important features of the Bone™ is its wheels. Ordinary creeper wheels are a conventional creeper’s weakest point. They’re too small, so they get hung up or stopped by even the tiniest obstacles, and they have a real knack for tearing out or breaking off at the worst moment. To add insult to injury, the replacement wheels can cost almost as much as a new creeper.
The Bone™ has custom-molded, 5-1/8” diameter wheels with oil-impregnated center bearings and specially formulated, molded-in-place 1” wide tires that roll even easier and last even longer than the previous design. The heavy American made cad-plated steel caster frames have dual race ball bearing swivels and are thru-bolted to the creeper body. In addition, the winged design adds form to function. Best of all, the wheels are guaranteed for the life of the creeper (against manufacturer defects)!
The Bone™ is not strictly limited to the automotive market. Recently, the Industrial market has picked it up for use on machine maintenance, and they can even be found at amusement parks for inspecting roller coasters!
The Bone™ is 47” long, 25-1/2” wide, has about 1-3/4” ground clearance and weighs 18 lbs. The wheels have a limited warranty for the life of the creeper (against manufacturer defects), and the body carries a limited one-year warranty.The Bone™ is available now from major auto, industrial and truck tool & equipment dealers, as well as leading tool catalog outlets.
- Rolls over drop light cords, cracks, grates, etc.
- Made in the USA
- 5 1/8” diameter 1” wide wheels
- Custom designed wheels with soft, grippy TPE tires
- 130 lb. rating per wheel
- 1 3/4” ground clearance, one of the lowest creepers on the market, next to the Bone-ster!
- Four 5/16” bolts fasten plate – won’t break
- Winged design adds style to function
- High strength polypropylene copolymer
- Extremely comfortable
- 300 lb. capacity
- Impervious to most solvents
- Dirt wipes right off!
- Won’t tip, flip, or pinch
- Item Number 6031
- Weight - 18 lbs.
- Dimensions 47” Long x 25 1/2” Wide x 6 1/4” High
- Suggested Retail Price $152.95
- Warranty – limited lifetime on the wheels, 1 year on the body, excludes being hit or run over. Warranties apply against manufacturer defects.
Cleanup is a breeze with the new AV15 Ash Vacuum from USSC. With a 2 horse power peak motor, and a 6 gallon capacity, you can easily shorten your maintenance time. It comes standard with a 3.25 ft hose with 7” aluminum wand and a plastic crevice tool to reach those tight corners and tough spaces. Also included is an integrated cord wrap and hose storage.Learn More
- 3,700 RPM for fast rip cuts and cross cuts
- 6-1/2" carbide tipped blade for 2x cutting capacity at 90° and 45°
- High strength magnesium shoe and upper guard provides increased durability
- 0-50° bevel capacity provides additional capacity for a multitude of applications
- Fan-cooled motor with replaceable brushes for maximum power and durability
The Discovery Series™ provides a standard viewing area lens, dual arc sensors for reliable arc detection, as well as grind mode to shield the welder while preparing to weld surfaces. The external shade control enables the welder to adjust lens darkness from shade #9 to #13 for a wide range of MIG, Stick and limited TIG applications. The Discovery Series is the perfect choice for the occasional welder, hobbyist, or person who is discovering welding for the first time. The Camo helmet features a Mossy Oak® Break-up® Infinity™ camo pattern.
- Recommended Welding Processes: Stick, MIG and Flux Cored
- 1/12,000 second reaction time
- Variable shade #9-13, light state #4
- 6.9 square inch viewing area
- Grind mode
- Sensitivity control has infinite adjustment for varying ambient light
- Delay control between 0.1 and 1.0 seconds
- Auto on/auto off
- 2 independent arc sensors
- 1 - CR2450 lithium battery
- Lightweight (18 oz.), durable polyamide
- ANSI Z87.1-2010 approved, certified to CSA/CD standards
- 2-year warranty
Heavy duty industrial grade rubber air hose. Heavy gauge all steel reel assembly. 8-position ratchet gearing locks reel at desired hose length. Features auto rewind, spring-powered automatic recoil. Mount reel on ceiling, wall, or floor - wherever it is most convenient. Air Hose size: 3/8 :_mage_bind_var_2 NPT Hose Connectors (M): 1/4" NPT Max. Capacity: 300 PSI Max Air FLow: 25 CFMLearn More