This Industrial grade 72 parts bin is a " must have " for any shop or garage. This unit is built to last. Full steel construction;
welded joints; sloped front edge for ease of removing parts; hemmed edges for greater structural stability;
handy label strips to keep your parts organized.
- Heavy gauge steel construction using prime cold roll steel
- Fully welded seams for maximum strength
- Sloped front edge for ease of parts removal
- Hemmed edges for user safety and structure rigidity
- Compartments are easy to restock and pick from
- Ideal for use in industrial , automotive or any shop environment
- Suitable for storing nuts and bolts or small parts
- Tough industrial powder coat finish
- Compartment dimensions: 4" x 4 1/2" x 11 7/8"
- Overall Dimensions: 34" W x 12" D x 42" H
For the ultimate performance and versatility in a lightweight package with superior maneuverability, this grinder is the perfect choice. The 3101G features an ergonomic grip for superior comfort. This powerful, 20000 rpm die grinder can be use in various applications including porting, weld breaking, deburring, polishing and grinding.
- Self-locking lever throttle
- Grease fitting for increased angle gear life
- Rear exhaust
- Ergonomic grip
Regular Price: $129.99
Special Price: $103.99
The Reliance Easy/Tran transfer switch is easy to install and easy to use. It is ideal for single-circuit control of farm buildings, irrigation systems, community wells, telecommunication substations, traffic signals, commercial garage doors, cell towers, sewer and water lift stations, septic pumps, industrial sump pumps, electric water heaters, electric heat and much more.
- MODEL CSR302
- MODEL DESCRIPTION Easy/Tran
- MAX. GENERATOR RUNNING WATTS 7500
- PHASE Single
- MAX. SINGLE-POLE CIRCUITS 2
- MAX. DOUBLE-POLE CIRCUITS 1
- MAX. COMBINED LOAD @ 125 VAC 60
- MAX. COMBINED LOAD @ 250 VAC 30
- POWER INLET, NEMA L14-30
- RECCOMMENDED CORD SIZE [gauge] 10 Learn More
The Discovery Series™ provides a standard viewing area lens, dual arc sensors for reliable arc detection, as well as grind mode to shield the welder while preparing to weld surfaces. The external shade control enables the welder to adjust lens darkness from shade #9 to #13 for a wide range of MIG, Stick and limited TIG applications. The Discovery Series is the perfect choice for the occasional welder, hobbyist, or person who is discovering welding for the first time. The Camo helmet features a Mossy Oak® Break-up® Infinity™ camo pattern.
- Recommended Welding Processes: Stick, MIG and Flux Cored
- 1/12,000 second reaction time
- Variable shade #9-13, light state #4
- 6.9 square inch viewing area
- Grind mode
- Sensitivity control has infinite adjustment for varying ambient light
- Delay control between 0.1 and 1.0 seconds
- Auto on/auto off
- 2 independent arc sensors
- 1 - CR2450 lithium battery
- Lightweight (18 oz.), durable polyamide
- ANSI Z87.1-2010 approved, certified to CSA/CD standards
- 2-year warranty
- 4,000 PSI rotary head.
- Durable nylon brush skirt.
- Heavy duty polypropylene cover.
- Welded steel two arm rotary bar.
- Zero wall clearance.
Max Pressure: 4000 PSI
Optimal Pressure: Under 2,500 PSI
Max Flow: 8.0 GPM
Max Temp: 180(deg)F
Size: 12"Learn More
The Champion Power Equipment 13004 winch kit is a great solution for powerful and reliable winching with your ATV or UTV. It has a 3,000 lb. rated pull which means you'll be prepared for work, emergencies or whatever winching situation you might find yourself in. The winch kit includes 3 bonus accessories to ensure safe and easy winching.
- Mounting channel, roller fairlead and remote control included
- Rated line pulls 3000 lb.
- Gear reduction ratio 171:1
- Permanent magnet motor (1.3 hp)
- Galvanized super-duty aircraft cable 45.9 ft. x 3/16 in.
- Cam action free spooling clutch
- Planetary gear system
- Drum dimensions: 1.5 in. x 3.15 in.
- Custom made winch cover and remote control kit available separately
Regular Price: $149.00
Special Price: $99.00
Drill and fasten up to 35% faster with the only tool in its class that has an all-metal locking chuck. The powerful M12 cordless lithium-ion 3/8” drill/driver delivers 275 in-lbs of torque – up to 25% more torque than the competition – and 0-400/0-1,500 RPM. Its compact, lightweight and durable design means greater comfort and efficiency on the jobsite. The all-metal single-sleeve ratcheting chuck offers superior bit grip, so you won’t have to stop for bit retightening or lost bits.
The onboard LED light and fuel gauge help you increase productivity and avoid interruptions. The REDLITHIUM Battery Pack delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors. The kit includes two M12 REDLITHIUM batteries, a 30-minute charger and carrying case.
- (1) M12™ 3/8” Drill/Driver (2407-20)
- (2) M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery (48-11-2401)
- (1) M12™ Lithium-ion Battery Charger (48-59-2401)
- (1) Belt Clip
- (1) Carrying Case
- Delivers up to 275 in lbs of Torque.
- On-board battery fuel gauge displays remaining run time
- New ergonomic handle design for increased comfort
- Metal Ratcheting Chuck for maximum durability
- Voltage: 12V
- Length: 7-3/8"
- Peak Torque: 275 in-lbs
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Battery Warranty: 2 Year
- Chuck Type: 3/8" Metal Single Sleeve
- Speed: 0-400/0-1,500 RPM
Process your own sausage, bratwurst and hamburgers with ease using the Sportsman Series Cast Iron Meat Grinder. Blend meat with your favorite seasonings for fresh and healthy homemade meals. Use your own casing for homemade sausage, pepperoni and bratwurst. Add your own spices and seasonings to make each recipe just the way you like it. You can even grind vegetables to prepare great tasting meals. This Meat Grinder can be attached to a motor and pulley to process large quantities of fowl, beef, game or pork quickly and easily. The large wooden handle and pulley wheel will give you lots of leverage if grinding by hand. The cast iron body is durable and easy to clean. A #32 grinding plate and cutting knife are included with the Grinder body. This Grinder can be bolted to a table or counter top for stability.
- Versatile design connects to a motor and pulley, or grind by hand
- Handles large quantities of fowl, beef, game and pork
- Durable and easy to clean
- Secures to table counter top
- Unit size: 12 inches Lx 7 inches W x 8 inches H
- 12 inch pulley wheel
- Unit weight: 48.4 lbs.
- 1 cutting knife
- 1 cutting plate (Fine 1/4 in.)
- 3 sausage tubes
- 1 sausage funnel attachment