Dimensions: H: 18 1/2'' W: 19 3/4'' L: 66"
Weight (lbs.): 76
Cubic feet: 8.7
- ARMOR-TUF Black Powder Coat
- EXTREME PROTECTION Lock
- Reduced Clearance Coverage - 90° cover opening
- Crimp-free/drill-free install mounting brackets
Dee Zee Transfer Tanks - A safe and convenient means for transporting non-flammable liquids. Constructed of heavy gauge Brite-Tread aluminum. Radius curve design eliminates key weld pressure points. Tanks feature 3 stability baffles, lockable cap, .375" drainage plug, and venting coupler. Tanks are intended for private use (non-commercial). Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system. Not for use with gasoline. Does not meet title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry governing transportation.
- L: 48 :_mage_bind_var_30
- Specialty Series Transfer Tank
- Non-Rusting .125 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- Includes Cap And Coupler For Venting
- 3 Stability Baffles And Drain Plug
- Mounting Tabs To Secure To The Truck Bed
- Several Volume Options
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Dimensions: H: 18 1/2'' W: 19 3/4'' L: 62''
Weight (lbs.): 79
Cubic feet: 8.9
- EXTREME PROTECTION Lock
- 90° cover opening for easy access
- Level storage secures 48" level
- 12v access for electrical up-fits
- Features Clear Coat Armor-Tuf powder coat finish
- Baffle design reduces fuel movement and provides extra reinforcement.
- Lockable and vented filler cap prevents excessive pressure build-up
- Full arc-welded construction
- Plate steel flange for secure mounting
- May be used in combination with WEATHER GUARD saddle or cross truck tool boxes.
- Exterior of tanks are protected with Brite White powder coat finish
Dimensions: H: 26 W: 30 L: 43 1/4
Weight (lbs.): 152Learn More
- Engine: Powermate OHV
- Voltage 120C/ 240V AC; 12 Volts DC
- Compact Roll Cage Design
- 10'' Never-Flat Wheels
- Dual Folding Handles for Easy Storage
- Includes Hour Meter & AVR
Dimensions: H: 18 1/8 W: 18 1/4 L: 60 1/8
Weight (lbs.): 135
Cubic feet: 11.25
- Brushed stainless steel paddle handle, with rotary style latch mechanism features a two position latch that prevents the door from inadvertently opening.
- Aluminum doors swing down for easy access and a full view of the contents. Opened door is supported by aircraft-type cables with swedged fittings which can be removed to allow for a fully open swing down position.
- Positive weather seal protects tools and materials stored inside from road dirt and weather.
Combination Liquid Transfer Tank/Tool Box; Volume 50 Gallons; L 36 in. x W 32 in. x H 22 in. Heave Duty .125 Aluminum Alloy. Commercial Grade Vented Cap/Mounting Flanges. Offset Hinge Designed To Fit Tight. Fully Foamed Lid. Stainless Steel Paddle Handle Lock. Fully Welded One Piece Tub. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture.Learn More
Additional fees apply. It is deep, and it is wide! The Single-Lid Series from UWS is a low-profile, crossover box with a single-lid opening for easy access. This multifunction utility box has a large lip that mounts on the truck bed rails, fitting snugly behind the cab. Two super-duty lift cylinders help to raise the insulated, beveled lid and hold it open to a full 90 degrees. This box also features two stainless steel paddle-lift handles in the front of the box on both sides, with a lock on the driver's side that securely protects your gear from the elements and from theft. Single-lid boxes are the more widely preferred style box because of their easily accessible openings, large capacity and convenient features.Learn More
MS140 MIG/Stick Inverter
The Metal Man MS140 is a 120V input power portable dual process inverter machine capable of MIG welding up to 3/16" steel in a single pass. This machine is capable of MIG Welding, Flux Core Welding and DC Stick welding making it a great choice for operators needing a portable machine that is adaptable to fit your welding needs.
The MS140 is packaged with a regulator and gas hose for MIG Welding and a Electrode Holder for stick welding.Learn More