- Unique Slim Line Space Saving Design - Fits Where an Ordinary Tool Box Won’t.
- Great for use at home, the shop, boating and in the car or truck.
- Roomy bulk storage area plus one small parts compartment will accommodate most of the tools you need on the go.
- Built-in recessed full grip handle for easy portability.
- Available in Black.
- Dimensions: 19" W (48cm), 11" D (28cm), 4.5" H (11cm)
- Variable depth gullets provide more efficient chip clearance
- 4/6 Variable pitch teeth for reduced noise and improved performance
- Electron beam weld for stronger, longer lasting teeth
- Bi-metal construction for toughness and long life
The Goldblatt Pro-Grip series taping knives are simply the best drywall finishing knives on the market. Developed using a panel of professional finishers, these knives offer the flex and feel that will satisfy even the most demanding users. Perfectly balanced feel with ultra-flex blades to ensure perfect feathering and finishing. Crafted with a unique tapered ergo-grip and rugged hammer-end. Available in 6-Inch, 8-Inch,10-Inch,12-Inch, and 14-Inch sizes.
- Pro-Grip tapered handle reduces fatigue
- Convenient hammer-end
- Rust resistant stainless steel blade
- 1-Inch aluminum spine maintains blade straightness
4 pc Precision Hook & Pick Set
- 82212 Small 180º Hook x 2.75"
- 82209 Small 90º Probe x 2.75"
- 82215 Small Complex Probe x 2.75"
- 82206 Small Scribe x 2.75"
Regular Price: $12.99
Special Price: $8.99
Accessories: (1) Mandrel for cutoff wheels, (4) Polishing cloth wheels, (1) Mandrel for polishing cloths, (1) Carbide burr, (4) Drill bits, (4) Piece collet set, (2) Sanding drum wheels, (4) Sanding drum sleeves, (1) Mounted nylon brush, (2) Wire brush wheels (steel and brass), (1) Grinding stone, (10) Aluminum oxide mounted grinding stones, (25) Cutoff wheel discs with mandrel, (20) diamond burr bitsLearn More
The Goldblatt Pro-Grip Jab Saw is the perfect choice for the pro user. This saw has been designed to out perform any jab saw on the market. When tested, it's triple ground tooth design cut 50-Percent faster than a traditional saw. The temper hardened blade easily cuts both directions and will stay sharp. It is perfect for use on drywall, wood, plastic and even cement board. The signature Pro-Grip handle has been ergonomically designed to reduce fatigue and provide comfort.
- Sharp tooth design
- Cuts 50-Percent faster
- Use on drywall, wood, plastic cement board
- Pro-Grip Handle
- Cuts all metals including non-ferrous, pipe, conduit, stainless and sheet metal
- Cuts all metals including nonferrous pipe conduit, stainless steel and sheet metals; use with materials 1/8" - 1/2" (3.2 - 13 mm) thick
- Bi-metal construction for faster cutting and added durability
- Precision set teeth for faster, smoother cuts
- Weldtec tooth design makes the blade stronger and last longer