The Metal Man P40 Plasma Cutter is a 230V input power portable inverter power source capable of cutting up to 3/8" steel and 1/4" stainless steel or aluminum. A built in air-regulator makes this machine extremely portable for those on-the-go jobs. This machine requires a compressed air supply that can provide 4.5 CFP @ 60 PSI.
The P40 is packaged with a 18-1/2 foot TRAFIMET plasma torch and a 10 foot quick connect ground cable with clamp.
- 230V 25 Amp 60 Hz Input Power
- No Load Voltage 340V
- Output Range 15 to 40A
- 35% Duty Cycle @ 40A
- Overall Dimensions - 17.75 in. x 6.75 in. x 9 in.
- Weight - 21 lbs
- 3 year machine warranty
- 1 Year Torch Warranty
- Pin releases to allow drawer to be removed when necessary
- Thumb-controlled latch release is easy to reach and offers quick, convenient access to contents; latch holds drawer tight when it is closed
- Handles are protected from damage inside recessed area
- Industrial-grade aluminum construction is fully welded for strength; .125 aluminum top will support 200-pound load
- Movable plastic dividers to easily change the lengths of storage compartments; additional dividers Model 1410980 can be purchased
- Self-adjusting rotary Gear-Lock II locking system
- Self-aligning latch hoop
- Gas spring guards and 90 Degrees lid opening
- Deep, beveled edge reinforced lid
- Built-in storage bin on both ends
- Lift-out tool tray
- Drill-resistant round push buttons
- Wide EPDM Live Cell automotive bulb-style weather stripping
- ClearCoat bright models have a hard, clear protective ClearCoat powder coat paint finish Learn More
- All-welded, adjustable height legs (29"H - 41"H on 1" increments)
- Stainless Steel Bench Top
- Includes full-length stringer
- Includes heavy-duty casters with brakes for easy movement and secure placement of the bench
- Accessory Kit is included, which includes backstop, end stops and lower shelf
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Dimensions: 60" W x 29" D x Adjustable Height, 60" Stainless Steel Top
- Choose from 20 different finish colors
The Champion Power Equipment 41537 gasoline powered, electric start portable generator is powered by a 439 cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 7500 running watts and 9375 starting watts. With a 5.9 gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 8 hours at 50% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit is ideal for large RV's, trailers, power tools, jobs around the house, or home back-up power during emergencies.
- 7500-Watts rated, 9375-Watts maximum output
- 439 cc Champion OHV engine
- 4-stroke, single cylinder, air cooled engine
- Low oil shut-off
- Cast iron sleeve for durability
- 5.9 gal. fuel tank runs 8 hours at 50% load
- 1.25 in. diameter tubular steel frame for protection and durability
- Fold-away "U" shape handlebar for safety
- 10 in. never flat tires
- Noise level 74 dBA from 23 feet
- Intelligauge displays volts, frequency (Hz) and operating hours
- Includes 25 foot power cord (L-14-30P to (4) 5-20R) 120/240-Volt
- CARB/50 state compliant
- Includes oil funnel, spark plug socket, start-up oil and battery
- SAE 10W-30 oil recommended (start-up oil included)
- Click on the “More Info” tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
8-Gallon oil lubricated, belt drive air compressor with a 5.5-horsepower Honda OHV gas engine that includes an overhead valve (OHV), automatic style air cleaner, air throttle cylinder and separate pilot and check valves. Cast iron, oil lubricated twin cylinder pump features one-piece enclosed cast iron crankcase, thermally stable cast iron cylinder body, aluminum head and valve plate, automotive style ball bearings, durable Swedish stainless steel reed valves, oil level sight glass, easily accessible oil fill and 12-Inch cast iron balanced flywheel. 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance. Twin "wheelbarrow" tank design includes a center mount turf tread semi-pneumatic tire for greatest mobility and new low profile handle design complete with handle grips. Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life. Equipped with liquid filled pressure gauge, brass cross fitting, low profile copper tubing and metal belt guard.
- Key Features
- Cast iron twin cylinder oil lubricated pump
- 5.5-Horsepower Honda OHV gas engine 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance
- Twin "wheelbarrow" tank design with two 4-Gallon tanks and center mount turf tread semi-pneumatic tire for greatest mobility
- Maximum pressure: 155 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 9.9; CFM at 40 PSI: 11.6; horsepower: 5.5; engine type: Honda OHV Learn More
TracRac Utility Rack; Tall. 100 Percent Aluminum Construction. Dual Stage Silver Powdercoat Finish. Adjustable Aluminum Tie Downs And Load Stops. Aluminum ARC Cleat. Aluminum Crossbar Endcaps.Learn More
NEW! Covered, circuit breaker protected outlets provide added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions.
Electric start on GP6500E with recoil backup. Battery included.
Low oil shutdown prevents engine damage.
Low-tone mufflers for quiet operation.
Fuel gauge incorporated for at a glance fuel monitoring.
Hour meter to track maintenance intervals.
Fold down handle and never-flat wheels for portability.Learn More
Dimensions: H: 18 W: 16 1/4 L: 90 1/4
Weight (lbs.): 147
Cubic feet: 15.2
- Brite White ARMOR TUF Powder Coat
- Drill resistant lock core and three-point latching system resists break-ins
- Rain gutter and Full-Weather Seal keeps moisture out of box and your equipment
- Top-mounted removable parts bin keeps items organized
- Limited Lifetime Warranty