- This Pro / Contractor Steel All Purpose Tool Box Includes Nickel-Plated, Steel Draw Bolts to Hold Heavier Loads.
- Steel tool boxes include high quality features for strength and durability.
- Rugged all steel end cap construction – provides greater strength.
- Full-length, staked piano hinge.
- Durable baked epoxy finish resists rust and solvents.
- Includes lift out steel tray for frequently used tools.
- Steel carry handle.
- Available in Black (SHB-19)
- 1001 Household, Hobby, and Project Uses: Cut, Saw, Sand, Grind, Drill, Polish, Buff, Sharpen, Clean, and More
- Spindle Lock for Easy Accessory Changes
- Variable Speed Dial 8,000-30,000 RPM
- 1/8” Collet Accepts All Standard Rotary Tool Accessories
- Separate ON/OFF and Speed Control Switches
Includes: 40 Piece Accessory Set
- Model: GRT2103-40
- Rated Voltage: 120V AC, 60HZ
- Rated Input Power: 1.0 Amp
- No Load Speed: 8,000 – 30,000 RPM
Protect your Champion generator from the elements with a secure fitting generator cover. Made from durable, water resistant vinyl with an elastic band, these covers will protect your generator in style. Fits generators up to 28.7 in. x 22.8 in. x 23.6 in.
- Fits generators up to 28.7 in. x 22.8 in. x 23.6 in
- Made from durable, water-resistant vinyl
- Elastic band for a secure fit
- Lightweight cover for easy coverage and travel
- Specifically designed for Champion generators to provide a custom fit
- Click on the “More Info” tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
The Speedway ¼-inch Die Grinder is the perfect choice for grinding in tight spots. It features a free speed of 22,000 RPMs, an average air consumption of 4 SCFM and an air inlet of ¼ inch. The aluminum body delivers 90 PSI of pressure to allow for a quick finish of any job. This tool is also GS/CE certified.
- 22,000 RPM
- SCFM @ 90 PSI: 4.0
- 1/4" Air Inlet
- Polished aluminum body with powder coated components
- GS/CE Certified
8" Wide Face Coarse Crimp Steel Wire Wheel With 1/2 & 5/8 Arbor Hole. 6,000 RPM.Learn More
A light to medium penetrating all-purpose stick electrode for use in all positions, on carbon steel. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity or DCEN (straight) polarity. 60,000 PSI tensile strength. Good for general, all-purpose applications and joints with poor fit-up. Size: 3/32". 5lb. Plastic.Learn More