Milwaukee M18 FUEL™...A New Breed of Cordless Tool. Utilizing the Most Advanced Technologies in the World, FUEL™ Delivers Unrivaled Performance in a Compact Structure. Built for the Most Demanding Professionals in the World.
With up to 650 in lbs of torque, the M18 FUEL™ Drill Driver is the most powerful drill in its class. The new Milwaukee designed and built POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor provides unmatched power and sustained torque to complete the toughest of applications. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor outperforms all leading competitors and delivers up to 10X longer motor life for maximum durability. Powered by the most durable battery pack on the market – REDLITHIUM™, the M18 FUEL™ Drill Driver delivers up to 50% more run-time than the competition. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ batteries provide longer battery life, with over 5X more recharges than leading competitors. A battery fuel gauge displays remaining charge for less down time on the job. The M18 FUEL™ Drill Driver contains the most advanced electronic system on the market, with REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence. REDLINK PLUS™ electronics provide total system communication with overload protection. The M18 FUEL™ Drill Driver comes with the new multi-voltage charger, so you can charge all M12™ and M18™ batteries with one charger. A new contoured soft grip gives users the ultimate comfort during prolonged use. The M18 FUEL™ Drill Driver comes with an all metal ratcheting locking chuck for maximum grip, bit retention and durability. Tool features an LED light, and is compatible with REDLITHIUM™ compact and XC battery packs.
- 2603 M18™ FUEL 1/2" Drill/Driver
- (2) M18™ COMPACT REDLITHIUM™ Battery Packs
- Multi-Voltage Charger
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Delivers up to 650 in lbs of torque with maximum sustained torque to complete the toughest of applications
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: The most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics. Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Volts: 18V
- Torque: 650 in lbs
- Speed: 2 Speed
- RPM: 0-550 / 0-1,850 RPM
- Chuck Type: 1/2" Metal Single Sleeve - Ratcheting Lock
- Metal Sleeve: Yes
- Ratcheting Lock: Yes
- On Board Fuel Gauge: Fuel Gauge on Battery
- LED Light: Yes
- Battery: REDLITHIUM™
- Batteries Included: (2) M18™ COMPACT REDLITHIUM™ Battery Packs
- Charger: NEW M18™ and M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger
- Charge Time: 30 Minutes
- Tool Length: 7.9 in
- Tool Weight (w/battery): 4.4 lbs
Fits models 99, 109, 111, 112, 139.
- #8 in picture
- Includes hinge
- Note: Welding Required
Use the Tradesman 70 in. Aluminum Full-Size Side-Mount Truck Box to stow and lock your tools, valuables and more. This bright metallic truck box has a push button and locks with a key.
- Enclosed storage for full size trucks
- 0.060 Aluminum with a bright finish
- Keyed lock
- Push button for easy access
1/2" Drive - With a great power-to-weight ratio, the 2100G makes it comfortable to get the job done. Delivering 550 ft-lb of maximum reverse torque and weighing only 4.3 lbs, this tool has what it takes to get you the results you need.
- Exclusive Twin Hammer impact mechanism
- Durable composite housing
- Variable speed trigger
- Handle exhuast
- Powerful 6-vane motor
- Forward power regulator
- 360° swivel inlet
The light yet durable aluminum housing on this impact wrench allows you to work at peak performance with little vibration thanks to its pinless impact mechanism. Features include a convenient reverse valve for easy direction change and has three forward and three reverse speeds making it a great tool for any auto mechanic or metal worker to have around the shop.
Material Cast Aluminum Housing Max Speed 4200 RPM Max Torque 1602 Ft-Lb Working Pressure 90 PSI Air Inlet 1/2in Drive Size 1 in Recommended Hose Size 1/2" Accessories Included Hex Wrench
Dee Zee Tool Box - Hardware Series Single Lid Crossover. Constructed of heavy duty steel. Protected by wrinkle white NRT (No Rust Technology) rust inhibitor powder coat finish. Crown style lid with a full pan double-V stiffener for superior rigidity. Other features: lockable stainless steel paddle handles, dampened gas shocks, closed cell foam gasket, and self-adjusting strikers. Removable plastic tool tray to help keep small items organized.
- HARDware Series - Crossover Tool Box
- 20-Gauge Steel Construction
- Texture White Powder Coat Finish
- NRT Powder Coat Is A Specially Designed To Increase Corrosion Protection
- Lockable Stainless Steel Paddle Handle Latches
- Double V-Pan Lid Stiffener Creates Strength And Rigidity
- Internal Bends Add Superior Body Strength
- Closed Cell Foam Gasket Helps Resist The Elements From Getting Inside The Box
- Dampened Gas Shocks Open At A Steady, Controlled Rate
- Removable Plastic Tool Tray To Keep Smaller Items Organized
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
JOBOX StorAll Steel Drawer Storage Units provide extra heavy-duty storage in the bed of all types of trucks and vans. StorAll models include our latest innovations to make drawer storage more convenient and safer to use. Image shows bin dividers when installed into a drawer.Learn More
This All-Purpose Rack features cross members made of 14-gauge steel tubing cross members and a specially designed mounting base for secure through-the-roof mounting.Learn More
70 in. Economy Line cross bed truck tool box 16 in. wide low profile offer maximized rear window visibility. Fits most full-size truck beds. Made of 0.056 aluminum. Bright finish.
- 16 in. Wide economy line
- Made of 0.056 diamond plate aluminum
- Heavy duty double latch paddle handle
- Bright finish