Regular Price: $269.99
Special Price: $229.49
Delta Aluminum Portable Utility Chests offer you a combination of important features for improved performance. All models have a recessed hinge allowing the lid to fully open when the chest is against the bed wall. The reinforced lid and adjustable strikers provide superior security. Full weather stripping and leak-proof paddle handles protect the contents from moisture. 49-in and 57-in long models are also available with diamond black finish.
- Wide lifting handles are easy to grip and will support heavy loads
- Rugged adjustable strikers adjust vertically and horizontally to keep the lid locked down tight
- Large pan bolsters reinforce the beveled edge lids for improved rigidity and strength
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from getting inside
- Gas spring lid lifts automatically raise the lids for easier access
- Full weather stripping creates a tight seal against moisture and dust Learn More
Regular Price: $239.97
Special Price: $203.98
DELTA Aluminum Innerside Boxes can be mounted on top of the bed side walls to help keep the bed free for storing bulky items. They are ideal for storing long tools and equipment. Use one or a pair for more storage capacity. Combine two Innersides with a Crossover (Sold Separately) to create a wrap-around storage system. 59". Black.Learn More
Dee Zee Tool Box - Specialty ATV or Universal Storage Chest. Constructed of durable Brite-Tread aluminum. Black-Tread powder coat, provides a gloss black finish while it protects and prevents oxidation. Other features: lockable paddle handles, dampened gas shocks, closed cell foam gasket, and self-adjusting strikers. Mounting hardware included. Provides lockable storage for your ATV or anywhere else you need it.
- Specialty Series Utility Box
- Non-Rusting .056 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Protective Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish
- Versatile Storage Option
- Lockable Stainless Steel Paddle Handle
- ATV Mounting Hardware Included
- L: 35" x W: 12" x H: 12.5" Vol: 3 cu. ft.
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
The Champion 42436 1,500 Peak/1,200 Running Watts CARB Certified Portable Generator is a snap to get up and running with a recoil start. The generator unit itself features a 1.45-gal. fuel tank for 10 running hours at 50% load, and low-oil shut-off. Champion Power Equipment's model 42436 generators produces 1,200 running watts and 1,500 peak watts for dependable power for your home, RV and emergencies.
The generator boasts an 80cc OHV engine. The engine is 4-stroke, single cylinder, air-cooled and includes a cast iron sleeve for durability. The generator has an integrated control panel with a 20-amp 120-volt outlet - 10A breaker. The generator is held in a 3/4 in. diameter tubular steel frame for protection and durability. Meets EPA and CARB Standards.
- 1200 rated watts, 1500-watts maximum
- 80cc OHV champion engine
- 4-stroke, single cylinder, air-cooled engine, recoil start
- Low oil shut-off
- Cast iron sleeve for durability
- 1.45-gal. fuel tank runs 10 hours at 50% load
- 3/4 in. diameter tubular steel frame for protection and durability
- 65 dBA at 23 ft.
- Lightweight (62 lb.) and portable
- Weather-proof custom made vinyl cover available separately
- CARB compliant, can be sold in California
- Includes oil funeel and spark plug socket
- SAE 10W-30 oil recommended (not included)
- Click on the more info tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
Regular Price: $253.97
Special Price: $215.88
- V-Groove Door Frame reinforces the body, creates a larger door opening & has wider surface for weather stripping
- Beveled edges on the high-strength door fit tight against the V-Groove Frame to resist break-ins & moisture.
- 16 Gauge Aluminum Continuous Hinge provides superior strength and durability.
- Quick Release Keyway Connectors allow the door to drop down for easier access for storing bulky items
- 3-Point Locking System locks the door at the top and both sides for superior strength and security.
- One-Piece Housing protects the locking system and strengthens the door.
- Leak-Proof Stainless Steel Rotating T-Handle is made for rugged use and reliability. Coated, Galvanized Steel Aircraft Cable Door Supports pivot on a shoulder rivet to prevent twisting.
- 12 Gauge cold-rolled steel door and 14 Gauge steel body stand up to the roughest conditions.
- 3-Yr. Limited Warranty Learn More
Regular Price: $219.97
Special Price: $186.98
- Provides an easy to access and secure spot for longer tools
- Solid Aluminum body construction
- Specifically engineered to resist body damage and protect the locking mechanism
- Boasts a reinforced lid with RSL bolster
- Dual gas spring lid lifts are self-rising
- Paddle handles constructed from leak-proof stainless steel
- Adjustable lid strikers
- Multiple color options
- Covered by a 1-year warranty
The Thule Professional DeWalt DCSVR701 Contractor Steel 2-Bar Van Rack System is constructed from heavy-duty 13 gauge welded steel with a durable white powder coat finish.
- Only available in white powder coat finish
- 1.5 inch diameter round cross rails
- Maximum weight capacity of 500 lbs.
- Rack fits most vans with rain gutters due to adjustable cross rails
- Telescopic cross rails adjust from 50 inches up to 72 inches
- End plates are pre-drilled for height adjustment and easy use of tie-down straps
- Includes two adjustable ladder brackets