The PRO Series is Hobart's premium line, providing the largest viewing area for superior visibility while welding and four arc sensors to deliver the most reliable arc detection during out-of-position welding. Expanded shade settings from #8 to #13 combined with our fastest switching speed provide superior flexibility for all MIG, Stick and low-amperage TIG applications. The Decomposition Pro Series helmet features a Celtic skull design and tribal striping.
- Recommended Welding Processes: Stick, MIG, Flux Cored, and TIG
- Reaction Time: 1/30,0000
- Shade Type: Variable shade #8-13; Light state #3
- Viewing Field: 9.02 sq. inches
- Power: 2 - CR2450 lithium battery
- Arc Sensors: 4
- Grind Mode: Yes
- Sensitivity Mode: Infinite adjustment for varying ambient light
- Delay Control: Between 0.1 and 1.0 sec.
- Low Amp TIG Rated: Yes
- Headgear: Extensively adjustable and ultra comfortable
- Lens Activation: Auto on/auto off
- Shell Material: Lightweight, durable polyamide
- Low Battery Indicator: Yes
- Magnifying Lens Holder: Yes
- 2 Year manufacturer warranty
- Safety Certifications: ANSI Z87.1-2010
Champion Power Equipment Wireless Remote Power Winch Kit gives you the added benefit of operating your winch via wireless remote control, up to 80 feet away. Just power up the remote control and push the separate in/out buttons, your winch does what you tell it to do. The high-quality winch will increase the utility of your ATV, UTV or work vehicle. Complete with everything you need to start power winching right out of the box.
Features universal mounting channel with hardware included and a very easy to operate mini rocker switch with cables and contactor and the wireless remote control with antenna. The unique clutch system allows for easy spooling of the heavy-duty 38 feet x 15/64 inch diameter galvanized super-duty aircraft cable.
- 4,500 pounds rate line pull, roller fairlead included
- Permanent magnet motor (1.6 HP, 12V DC) with cam action spooling clutch
- Galvanized super-duty aircraft cable (38 feet x 15/64 inch)
- Planetary gear train (180:1 gear ratio)
- Accessories: Wireless remote and antenna, roller fairlead, power in/out mini rocker switch with cables and contactor; universal mounting channel
These indoor surface mount transfer switches are designed for fast installation in residential and commercial applications. The 18-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to the load center and all wires are clearly marked. Simply select the circuits needed in an emergency and connect them to the Pro/Tranwire leads.
Pro/Tran transfer switches feature a rugged powder-coated steel cabinet with six combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts, resettable branch rated circuit breakers and non-defeatable (break-before-make) double-throw switches. Some models feature exclusive Reliance wattmeters with accuracy of ± 3% throughout the entire range.
All Pro/Tran models with the suffix "A", plus the 30508B, include a separate flanged inlet for direct generator connection in a dry location. It is recommended that all manual transfer switches installed indoors be used with an appropriate power inlet box. All other Pro/Tran models are intended for hardwire installation to a power inlet box, but include a covered opening to accommodate a power inlet for installation in a dry location.
A wattmeter panel (WP7500) is available for all models without meters (except models 15114A and 30114A). The wattmeter panel includes an opening, with cover, for an optional power inlet.Learn More
The 20V grease gun from DeWalt is a must have on any construction site, farm shop or mechanics shop. With the 10,000 max psi motor, this grease gun will power through clogged grease fittings without trouble. With a single 20V battery, you can get through 16 grease cartridges without having to stop. The bright LED light assists in those tough-to-see areas. The 42" hose allows you to get those hard-to-reach fittings with ease. This grease gun kit includes a battery and the charger.
- Powerful motor delivers 10,000 max psi to power through clogged grease fittings.
- High-volume pump pushes up to 5.0 oz/min high-flow applications.
- Up to 16 cartridges per charge with a single DEWALT 20V MAX Battery (4.0 Ah)
- Variable speed trigger offers precise control of the grease flow
- 42" extra-long and flexible hose designed for reaching hard to access grease fittings.
- Bright LED light assists in locating hard to see grease fittings in low-light situations
- Innovative pump filter screen prevents dirt and contamination from clogging the pump mechanism.
- Integrated no-mar foot design allows operators to rest the tool on flat surfaces
- Air-bleeder valve assists in pump priming after cartridge changes
Top Mount boxes have a double box design to provide additional storage without losing valuable truck bed space.Product Features
- Designed for strength with weather proof gaskets
- Front opening protects contents from the elements
- Available in Bright finish
- .060" Aluminum resists rust
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
- No. 2 Stick Cable Set, 50 ft
- Consists of 50 ft No. 2 electrode cable with holder, and 50 ft work cable with 2 clamps.
- 200 A, 100% duty cycle.
The M12™ 3/8” Impact Wrench delivers 1,200 in-lbs of torque for the toughest fasteners, up to 20% more than the competition. The forged steel impact mechanism provides maximum durability. The compact, lightweight design allows for fastening in the tightest spots. REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology outperforms the competition, delivering up to 60% more run time. Additionally, an on-board battery fuel gauge displays remaining run time.
- (1) M12™ 3/8” Impact Wrench (2463-20)
- (2) M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery (48-11-2401)
- (1) M12™ Lithium-ion Battery Charger (48-59-2401)
- (1) Belt Clip
- (1) Carrying Case
- Milwaukee Impact Mechanism delivers 1,200 in-lbs of torque
- New ergonomic handle design for increased comfort
- On-board battery fuel gauge displays remaining run time
- 3/8" anvil with friction ring for fast and easy socket changes
- Voltage: 12V
- Length: 6-1/2"
- Peak Torque: 83 ft-lbs (1,000 in-lbs)
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Battery Warranty: 2 Year
- Charge Time: 30 Minutes
- No Load Speed: 0-2,000 RPM
- No Load IPM: 0-3,000
Our ATV storage box is constructed of .060 aluminum tread plate material. To secure your objects this box offers a 3 finger double latch paddle handle with the oversized stricker pin plus fully welded seams for added durability. The heavy duty gas shock allow for easy opening and closing every time and the full lid weather gasket keeps the elements out. A professional look, secure storage while in the field on your ATV vehicle, in the bed of your truck, or as a heavy duty storage system in your garage or workshop.
Features & Benefits
- Fits most ATV vehicles
- Heavy duty gas shock
- 3 finger paddle handle to secure your objects
- Easy-carry side handles
- Dimensions: 13.5 x 36.8 x 22 inches