VIAIR's 3-in-1 1.5 Inch Air down gauge, reads up to 60PSI, has a twist activated deflator collar for rapid hands free deflation and a storage pouch.
- Storage Pouch
*Tolerance: ± 3%Learn More
6 pc Slotted & Phillips Screwdriver Set
82227 Slotted Cabinet, Rd - 1/8" x 2.25"
82359 Slotted Cabinet, Rd - 3/16" x 3"
82560 Slotted Cabinet, Rd - 1/4" x 4"
82245 Phillips - No. 0 x 2.5"
82395 Phillips - No. 1 x 3"
82593 Phillips - No. 2 x 4"Learn More
- Bit is constructed of M-7 high speed steel for high resistance to abrasion during tough drilling applications
- Three-flatted shank design provides better chuck grip and reduces slippage.
- Ideal for use in keyless chucks
- All Silver & Deming bits are 6" long and feature a 1/2" reduced shank that fits all 1/2" drills
- Standard 118 degree point for use in wood, metal, and plastic
VIAIR's 20" Stainless Steel Braided Leader Hose with Check Valve (1/8"M to 1/4"M, NPT, Swivel)
All fittings are NPT thread.
Use thread sealant for proper installation.
Teflon tape is not recommended.
Properly sealed, recommended torque for 1/8" is 10 ~ 11 ft. lbs. Recommended torque for 1/4" and 3/8" is 16 ~ 18 ft. lbs.
- Simple push of innovative press-n-slide button adjusts lower jaw 2X faster than traditional groove joint pliers.
- Multi-Groove Ratcheting System has twice the groove positions than any other groove joint pliers, providing precise jaw positioning to grip any type of surface.
- Anti-pinch, non-slip ProTouch™ Grips provide comfort, control, and less hand fatigue.
- Right angle teeth grip in all directions for maximum bite.
- Metal Injection Molding (MIM) process for precision parts delivers strength and exceptional performance.
- Now available with straight, smooth, and v-shaped jaws.
- Backed by the IRWIN VISE-GRIP Lifetime Guarantee.
- Compound cutting action with textured grips and E-Z close latch
- Great for cutting sheet metal, vinyl, plastic, rubber and many other applications
- Multi-purpose snips with compound cutting leverage
- Pro-Touch™ Grips provide superior comfort, resists twisting
Enjoy more of the autumn apple harvest with the AmeriHome Hand Crank Apple Peeler. Take the family and kids out apple picking and make fresh apple pies, apple sauce and cobblers when you get home. The polished steel Apple Peeler makes it quick and easy to core, peel and slice an entire bushel of fruit. The Hand Crank Apple Peeler is easy to use. Just screw the zinc alloy base to any counter or table top not more than 1.5 inch thick. Slide the apple onto the 3-prong fork and rotate handle. The core slicer can be removed or added to make slicing easier and an adjustable flat blade makes paring easy.
- Quick and easy tool to core, peel and slice apples
- Easily mounts to table or counter top not more than 1.5 inch thick
- Great for making fresh apple pies, apple sauce or cobblers
- Constructed of drop forged steel, fully polished
- Single piece steel handle and head