A heavy duty 3 in 1 staple gun that sets staples, pin and brad nails. Uses Surebonder® #4 staples or Arrows T50® heavy duty staples, #8 brad nails and #9 pin nails.
- Easy drop-in loading
- Adjustable drive
- Durable chrome finish
- Ergonomic non-slip grip.
The Sportsman Series Hand Crank Emergency Radio is a multi-function palm-sized FM Radio with a weather band feature, an 85 decibel emergency alarm, a smart phone charger and an LED light than runs on power created by the hand crank. Hand crank power ensures you always have enough juice when power is not available.
Hand cranking for just one minute will provide up to 30 minutes of light, 10 minutes of radio, and 3 minutes of emergency alarm. This Emergency Radio can charge most smart phones with the included female USB adaptor you can use to connect with your existing phone charger. Hand crank the device for 3 minutes to get up to 10 minutes of mobile phone power. Keep an Emergency Radio in the emergency supply kit in the car and house, and one in the tent for use at the campsite. A switch on the front of the Emergency Radio lets you easily alternate between the FM radio and weather band features. The weather band radio connects to a nationwide network of radio stations broadcasting continuous weather information directly from the nearest National Weather Service office. Stay informed about severe weather conditions in your area, or the forecast for the day when you are camping in the woods. A headphone jacks lets you listen to the news and weather without disturbing your family.
- Crank for 3 minutes to power a cell phone for 2-10 minutes
- Crank for 1 minute for 30 minutes of light, 10 minutes of radio, and 3 minutes of emergency alarm
- No batteries required, just crank to charge
- Includes a female USB adaptor to connect with your existing phone charger
- Bright LED light can be used during blackout
- Multi-function palm-sized FM radio with weather band
- Emergency alarm
- Bit is constructed of M-7 high speed steel for high resistance to abrasion during tough drilling applications
- Three-flatted shank design provides better chuck grip and reduces slippage.
- Ideal for use in keyless chucks
- All Silver & Deming bits are 6" long and feature a 1/2" reduced shank that fits all 1/2" drills
- Standard 118 degree point for use in wood, metal, and plastic
This angle die grinder is perfect for reaching tight or angled grinding jobs that inline die grinders just won't reach. A compact size allows for ultimate mobility and control while working at up to 20,000 RPM. Features include a rear exhaust air flow system, a rugged ball-bearing motor and lever throttle action.
Average Air Consumption 3 CFM @ 90 PSI Exhaust Location Rotation Max Speed 20,000 RPM Air Inlet Size 1/4 in. Collet Size 1/4 in. Accessories Included Collet Wrenches (2)
- Variable depth gullets provide more efficient chip clearance
- 4/6 Variable pitch teeth for reduced noise and improved performance
- Electron beam weld for stronger, longer lasting teeth
- Bi-metal construction for toughness and long life
- Heavy-duty aluminum frame assures durability and accuracy – JobSite ToughTM
- Color coded hand grips, end-caps and cover plates
- Non-slip comfort grip hand grips
- Shock absorbing end caps protect frame
- SurroundView® reflects ambient light for easy read
- Top read window maximizes readability
- Over-sized easy read 1/2" vials
- Sister Level Series: 1203 Series
- Magnets: No
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Frame Weight: Heavy Duty
- Oversized Frame: No
- Molded Hand Grips: Yes
- Oversized Vials: Yes
- Glo-View®: No
- Top Read: Yes
Milwaukee® designs and manufactures Sawzall® blades for the toughest professional applications. Material, blade geometry and heat treating are designed to maximize metal cutting performance.
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life.
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting.
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.
- Blade Dimension: 12"x3/4"x.035"
- Shank: 18 TPI
- TPI/Grit: 1/2 in. Universal
- Package Quantity: 5