Fits Hi-Side Box model 364-0-02.
- #7 in picture
Lightweight mesh bulkhead for Transit Connect delivers full driver and cargo protection.Learn More
Extend your storage for your truck with a hitch cargo carrier and receiver box. The hitch cargo carrier is constructed of heavy duty steel with a black powder coat paint weather resistant finish. The receiver boxes can be used with various sizes of chest boxes and sold as a complete kit.Learn More
- Rugged steel construction with fully welded seams and formed edges
- Built-in divider and sliding tray for storing small tools or parts
- Reversible lid for mounting on the driver's or passenger's side
- Cam-style lock pulls the lid down tight for security
- Full weather stripping helps seal out moisture and dust
- Tough Armor-Brite white powder paint finish has superior rust resistance
Fits Hi-Side Box models 364-0-01 and 372-0-01.
- #7 in picture
- Includes Weather Strip, Decal, and Bolt Kit.
The DAC Series Aluminum Crossovers offer a great combination of features for storing and protecting your valuables. Available in Single Lid and Mid-Lid Dual Lid models, they will provide improved long-term durability, and reliability when compared to other products in the same price range.
- High-strength body with wide top flanges resists cargo damage and helps protect the lock system
- Rugged adjustable strikers adjust vertically and horizontally to keep the lid locked down tight
- Large pan bolsters reinforce the beveled edge lids for improved rigidity and strength
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from getting inside
- Gas spring lid lifts automatically raise the lids for easier access
- 3-compartment tray provides storage space for small items
- Full weather stripping creates a tight seal against moisture and dust
Dimension A: 70-1/8-in Dimension B: 60-1/8-in Dimension C: 17-1/4-in Dimension D: 12-in Dimension E: 20-1/4-in Dimension F: 20-7/8-in Dimension G: 71-1/8-in