Shield yourself from the sun and shifting loads with this multipurpose headache rack insert. Louvered design deflects the harsh light of day and provides a strong steel barrier to protect your cab from moving cargo.
- Protects cab from shifting loads by providing a steel barrier at the rear window
- Horizontal louvers are supported by 3 solid, vertical beams
- Shields you from the sun without entirely obstructing your rear view
- Installs quickly and easily
- Screw-in assembly with drilled, solid steel bolt-down blocks
- Resists rust and corrosion with special, all-over coating and hardened, high-gloss powder coat finish
- Application: DeWalt Industrial-Grade Steel Headache Rack Base (DIGHRB380)
- Can also be used with DeWalt Industrial-Grade Full-Frame Steel Ladder Rack - Square (DIGFFR360)
- Requires screen-mounting kit DIGSMK365
- Limited lifetime warranty
Chest Box; Wedge; L 36 in. x W 20 in. x H 17.25 in. Designed To Fit Against Back Of Cab. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts. MicroSeal Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. Aluminum One Piece Tub and Lid. Patented Fully Foamed Lid.Learn More
Tanks are available in rectangular, vertical or L-shaped configurations to meet a variety of applications for your truck.
- L-shaped tanks are designed to accommodate our full-size, crossbed boxes
- Not intended for transferring gasoline or other flammables, and should not be used as an auxiliary fuel tank
- Does not meet DOT specifications
- Lockable Vent Caps
- Base mounting tabs
- Baffles provide an even flow of liquid
- Availabe in White or Black finish
- Sturdy 14 gauge steel
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Aerodynamic domed lid adds strength
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
Works with model 234-3 and 236-3 Quick Clamp Racks to accommodate short ladders and provide additional support.Learn More
The DAC Series Aluminum Crossovers offer a great combination of features for storing and protecting your valuables. Available in Single Lid and Mid-Lid Dual Lid models, they will provide improved long-term durability, and reliability when compared to other products in the same price range.
- High-strength body with wide top flanges resists cargo damage and helps protect the lock system
- Rugged adjustable strikers adjust vertically and horizontally to keep the lid locked down tight
- Large pan bolsters reinforce the beveled edge lids for improved rigidity and strength
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from getting inside
- Gas spring lid lifts automatically raise the lids for easier access
- 3-compartment tray provides storage space for small items
- Full weather stripping creates a tight seal against moisture and dust
Dimension A: 70-1/8-in Dimension B: 60-1/8-in Dimension C: 17-1/4-in Dimension D: 12-in Dimension E: 20-1/4-in Dimension F: 20-7/8-in Dimension G: 71-1/8-in
Fits Hi-Side Box models 364-5-01 and 372-5-01.
- #7 in picture
- Includes Weather Strip, Decal, and Bolt Kit.
Fits Hi-Side Box model 372-5-02.
- #7 in picture