The Goldblatt adjustable line stretchers work on every size of block from 4-Inch to 12-Inch. To change sizes loosen the wing nut and insert the bolt in a different hole. Has handy posts to wind line when not in use. Made from quality cast aluminum.
- Works on blocks from 4-Inch to 12-Inch
- Loosen wing nut and move bolt to change size
- Made of quality cast aluminum
- Packaged in pairs
15 Degree Spray
Size: 040Learn More
These sturdy, high-quality brushes have durable nylon heat-resistant handles and are ideal for removing debris and polishing welds. Long handle type. Wire type: Stainless Steel.Learn More
Dee Zee Tool Box Accessories - Upgraded mounting kit for crossover toolboxes. Provides a larger clamping area to better secure boxes. Made from strong 6000 series aluminum. Fits all makes and models of trucks. Can be used with cargo management systems. Sold in pairs.
- Tool Box Tie Downs
- 6000 Series Aluminum J-Hook Tie Downs
- Secures Any Crossover Tool Box Firmly
- Larger Clamping Area For Extra Strength
- Sold In Pairs
- Made In USA
KwikWood is a hand-mixable epoxy putty, formulated to repair and rebuild wood. After mixing, it cures to the same density as wood and becomes an integral part of the repair. For use on exterior or interior applications, it contains no solvents, will not rot, shrink, crack or pull away. KwikWood has a 15-25 minute work life. After 60 minutes, it can be machined, drilled, tapped, sanded, filed and painted. Stronger than wood, KwikWood dries to a light tan color.
- Cut: Remove required amount of putty.
- Mix: Thoroughly knead putty with fingers to a uniform color.
- Apply: Press putty firmly to the surface to be repaired.
- Dry Rot
- Knot Holes
- Window & Door Frames
- Screw Holes
- Insect Damage
- Furniture & Carvings
- Gouges & Cracks
- PVC Trim Board
- Strength 900 PSI
- Set Time 15-25 Minutes
- Cure Time 1 Hour
- Cure Color Light Tan
* For best results use a detergent or degreaser to first clean the surface, then roughen surface with file or coarse sandpaper to provide the best repair. STAINING: KwikWood accepts stain differently from wood. Some types of pigments and colorants may be added during the mixing step. Always test for stain acceptance, color match and hardening before application.Learn More
The 12' Gripper Speed Mark has an easy grip, thick rubber jacket surrounding its ergonomic compact case. The blade on the Gripper Speed Mark is acrylic coated and has fractional graduations printed on the blade making it quick and easy to read. When you reach in your tool belt for a tape measure, make sure you feel the Gripper Speed Mark because everything else is substandard.
- SpeedMark fractional graduations on blade
- Non glare white blade
- Easy grip, thick rubber jacket
- Acrylic coated steel blade
- 12' x 5/8"