- Aluminum oxide grain - for fast removal & fine finishing.
- Hook and loop Backing - for quick & easy paper change.
- Stearate coating - minimizes gumming & buildup.
For use with Dewalt model D26451 and D26453. Also fits - Porter Cable 343, Makita B05010, Bosch 3107 & 1295D.Learn More
The Powermate filter element is part of the large line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. A filter element allows air to be pumped cleanly and efficiently. This keeps the compressor and air tools being used running smoothly and efficiently.
- Check the filter element on the compressor if the air tool in use is not getting enough pressure / air
- Replace old, plugged filter elements with a new Powermate air filter element
- Old filter elements can cause compressor problems and should be replaced to keep the unit running at its highest level
- For use with direct drive single cylinder pumpsLearn More
Dee Zee Tool Box Accessories - Upgraded mounting kit for crossover toolboxes. Provides a larger clamping area to better secure boxes. Made from strong 6000 series aluminum. Fits all makes and models of trucks. Can be used with cargo management systems. Sold in pairs.
- Tool Box Tie Downs
- 6000 Series Aluminum J-Hook Tie Downs
- Secures Any Crossover Tool Box Firmly
- Larger Clamping Area For Extra Strength
- Sold In Pairs
- Made In USA
The Goldblatt Pro-Grip series taping knives are simply the best drywall finishing knives on the market. Developed using a panel of professional finishers, these knives offer the flex and feel that will satisfy even the most demanding users. Perfectly balanced feel with ultra-flex blades to ensure perfect feathering and finishing. Crafted with a unique tapered ergo-grip and rugged hammer-end. Available in 6-Inch, 8-Inch,10-Inch,12-Inch, and 14-Inch sizes.
- Pro-Grip tapered handle reduces fatigue
- Convenient hammer-end
- Rust resistant stainless steel blade
- 1-Inch aluminum spine maintains blade straightness
These sturdy, high-quality brushes have durable nylon heat-resistant handles and are ideal for removing debris and polishing welds. Shoe handle type. Wire type: Stainless Steel.Learn More
The Powermate vibration isolator is part of the line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. A vibration isolator is used to help reduce the vibration and noise a larger compressor produces. Mount the large, stationary compressor to the floor with Powermate vibration isolators for minimized reverberation.
- 4 in. x 4 in. x 1/2 in.
- For use with stationary units
- A Powermate vibration isolator can also help prevent wear and tear to the compressor and air hoses caused by the intense vibration of the unit during use
- Powemate vibration isolators curb the noise and vibration produced by large stationary compressors
- Use with air compressor to power al types of pheumatic tools including - staple guns, brad nailers, spray guns, air ratchets
- Weather, oil, and solvent resistant outer EPDM rubber coating
- Can be used for both air and water applications
- 1/4" solid brass NPT fittings
- Maximum operating pressure: 250 PSI, 4 to 1 safety burst ratio
- Temperature range: -40°F to 190°F