This wrench has an open end head on one end of the wrench a closed head on the other end. The size is marked on both side of the handle (front and back) to identify the size easily. These wrench are great to to build your set or replace a lost wrench in your toolbox. This wrench comes with a limited lifetime warranty for added value.Learn More
- Meets ANSI Standards
- Engraved with the size for future reference
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Great for replacing missing sockets in your toolbox
Jacobs, 1/4 inches & 3/8 inches l chuck key, 1/4 inches pilot shank.
- Key bodies and heads are case hardened
- Soft steel handles eliminate fracturing
0 Degree Spray
Size: 035Learn More
The Goldblatt convex brick jointers are the ideal tool for clean, well-formed mortar joints. Lightweight, and easy to handle, these jointers are perfect for half-round or sunken joints. Made of heavy gauge steel for long-life. Dual-sized. 3/8-Inch and 1/2-Inch.
- Use on half round or sunken joints
- Heavy gauge steel is long wearing
- Easy to handle
- Each end makes a different size joint
- Aluminum oxide grain - for fast removal & fine finishing.
- Hook and loop Backing - for quick & easy paper change.
- Stearate coating - minimizes gumming & buildup.
For use with Dewalt model D26451 and D26453. Also fits - Porter Cable 343, Makita B05010, Bosch 3107 & 1295D.Learn More