Use with EZ-Glide Ladder Rack model 252-3-02, 252-3-01, or 252.Learn More
The Panel/Link TWB includes a 200A main circuit breaker interlinked with a 30A - 125A generator breaker feeding a heavy-duty copper bus with feed-through lugs. The interlinked circuit breakers keep the generator isolated from the utility at all times, even with the deadfront removed. The TWB is suitable for service entrance and may be used as a main panel or feed-through to a sub-panel or main panel. The TWB has provision for 4/8 branch circuits and is ideal for applications requiring the entire service panel to be available for generator power.Learn More
Underbody boxes provide a secure, convenient storage solution.
- Specially designed channel and bulb seal is designed to keep water out
- Coated steel cable allows door to remain open at a 90 degree angle
- Locking stainless steel flush mount T-handle provides security
- Lid available in Aluminum or Rhino
- Protected with Rhino Lining
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
- L-shaped tanks are designed to accommodate our full-size crossbed boxes
- Not intended for transferring gasoline or other flammables, and should not be used as an auxiliary fuel tank
- Does not meet DOT specifications
- Lockable Vent Caps
- Base mounting tabs
- Baffles provide an even flow of liquid
- Available in several sizes: 30" up to 60"
- Available in Bright or Black finish
- .100 gauge aluminum
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
Additional fees apply. The Secure Lock Series from UWS is a lower-profile crossover box with a single lid opening a full 90 degrees for easy access to the ample space available for storage. This multifunction utility box has a slim-line lip that sits just above the truck bed rails, fitting snugly behind the cab. Two super-duty lift cylinders help to raise and hold open the insulated, beveled lid. Features two large, twisting handles to latch lid with a lock on the driver's side, securely protecting your gear from the elements and from theft. Model SLD-72-LP Deep Single-Lid Style -Truck Bed Toolbox - Secure Lock Series by United Welding Services (UWS) and ThuleLearn More
Dimensions: H: 19 1/2 W: 9 1/4 L: 46 3/4
Weight (lbs.): 36
Cubic feet: 2.1
- ONE-TOUCH latch mechanism and trademarked RED PUSHBUTTON features a powder coated aluminum, automotive style latching system.
- Can be used with some truck bed caps due to the low profile design.
- Can be mounted in front of wheel wells of full size long bed pickups.
$354.97**** Leg and Bar Kit is Required. Model 40870: Leg and Bar KitProduct Features
- For Complete Rack, Side Channels and Feet and Bars Must be Purchased
- Fits Full-Size Chevy, GMC, and Ford Vans and Older Dodge Models (Pre Sprinter)
- Covers Full Length of Van for Maximum Cargo Capacity
- Uses 4 Heavy-Duty 2-inch Diameter Crossbars
- Rear Roller Bar Makes it Easier to Load Heavy or Bulky Items and Protects the Top Edge of Van
- Zinc Epoxy Primed to Resist Corrosion and Rust
- Feet are Coated to Protect Rain Gutter Paint
- No Drilling or Cutting Required
- Available with Black Marine-Grade
- Powedercoat Finish
- Additional Accessories Available
TOP SIDER STEEL TOOLBOX 72"" Steel Topsider Top your work truck bed side rail with UWS Topsider series toolboxes. Offering strength and great value, UWS has several lengths available to fit you and your truck's needs. Both aluminum and steel Topsiders have rust-free stainless steel handles, secure locking systems, and weatherstripping to seal out moisture, dust, and dirt. The aluminum toolboxes are available in one-door and two-door styles (the steel toolboxes are all single-door style).Learn More
The Champion Power Equipment 76530 LP gas powered portable generator is RV Ready and is powered by a 196cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 2800 running watts and 3500 starting watts. The unit runs on liquefied petroleum gas for economic and environmentally friendly power. Used with a 20 lb. LPG cylinder, this unit can run up to 10 hours at 50-Percentage load.
Our OHV engine is air cooled, equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit is ideal for RV's, home, camping, hunting or other recreation or emergencies. Regulator, LPG hose and start-up oil included! CARB approved for all 50 states.
- Convenient tt-30r outlet makes unit RV ready
- Pressure reducing regulator and 5 foot IPG hose
- Use only standard 20 or 30 lb. capacity IP tanks with OPD valves (tank not included)
- 1 in. diameter tubular steel frame for protection and durability
- Volt meter for convenience and safety
- Convenient push-to-reset circuit breakers
- Easy pull recoil start
- Volt guard over voltage protection for safety and security
- Engine built with cast iron sleeve for durability
- USDA approved spark arrestor for safety
- Reduced emissions engine satisfies EPA and crab (California air resources board) standards
- Wheel kit with 8 inch never flat wheels
- Bottle of 10w-30 start-up oil included (1.16 qt. oil capacity)
- 2 year limited manufacturer warranty
- *Note: fule capacity shown is for 20 gallon cylinder of gas (not included)
Gull Wing Series; Double Lid Crossover Tool Box; L 69 in. x W 19.25 in. x H 19.5 in.; w/5.5 ft. Inster; Silver; Deep. Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts Automatically Close. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. 3 Compartment Sliding Tray. 2 Built In Tool Trays.Learn More