- Low-profile provides concealed and secure storage for heavy items without greatly reducing truck bed area
- Reinforced construction allows material to be loaded on top of the unit
- Drawer compartments are approximately 9 3/4" wide and can be divided
- ONE-TOUCH® Latch System allows easy, one-hand operation
- The smooth gliding roll-out drawer puts frequently needed items within easy reach without the need to climb up onto the truck bed
- Drawers are weather stripped and each drawer has a load rating of 425 lbs. evenly distributed
Dimensions: H: 8 7/8 W: 29 7/8 L: 24
Weight (lbs.): 151Learn More
Homeowners and contractors alike will appreciate the Three Story Stationary Scaffold Tower Kit. Easily and safely get 15 feet off the ground for painting, cleaning windows, maintaining roofs or cleaning gutters. Use for hanging siding, laying brick, overhead door installation, or even mounting signs. This Three Story Stationary Scaffold Tower unit includes everything you need to build a safe and secure exterior scaffold system, from the base plates to the guard rails. Three walk boards, constructed of wood and aluminum, lay side by side to create a large 7 foot by 4 foot, 9 inch working platform. The frames, guard rails and braces are made of durable 1- 5/8 inch steel tubing. This scaffold unit can be assembled on the fly, and torn down when need arises to move to another job site. This unit is capable of handling a load capacity of up to 750 lbs. Meets OSHA and ANSI scaffolding regulations. Multiple units may be stacked safely when tied off every 20 feet.
- Intended for exterior use
- Wood/aluminum walk boards sit 15 feet off the ground
- Heavy duty 1 5/8 inch diameter steel construction
- Meets OSHA and ANSI scaffolding regulations
Scaffold Tower Set Includes:
- 6 Pieces 5 x 5 Foot Standard Scaffold Frame (GSF55)
- 6 Pieces 7 Foot Cross Brace (GSCB7)
- 4 Pieces 40 Inches Guard Rail Post (GSGP)
- 4 Pieces 7 Foot Guard Rail (GSGR7)
- 4 Pieces 5 Foot Guard Rail (GSGR5)
- 3 Pieces 7 Foot x 19 Inches Wood/Aluminum Walk Board (GSWDB)
- 4 Pieces Base Plate (GSBP)
Maximum Load Capacity 750 lbs Overall Assembled Size 7' L x 5' W x 18' 4" H Working Platform Size 7' L x 4' 9" W Total Combined Weight 443 lbs Finish Blue Powder Coat Finish
- 60-in long piano box provides 47.5 Cubic Feet of usable space
- Heavily-reinforced door opens to a full 90 degrees for easier access and resist bending from attempted break-ins
- Grip-Rite lifting channel provides a full-length gripping surface to open the lid
- Fully welded and staked high-strength hinge has 1/4-in diameter pin and 1-in knuckles; horseshoe welds prevent the pin from being driven out of the hinge
- Reinforced side walls have twice the strength as competitive models to resist attempted break-ins with pry bars
- Recessed lifting handles are located in deep, tall recesses to prevent pinched fingers and prevent damage to the handle Learn More
Designed for the professional, our 5 HP single stage compressors are ideal for almost anyone, from individuals that thrive on do-it-yourself projects to the professional air compressor user. When performance is defined by maximum operating pressure, increased air flow and extended duty cycles, Ingersoll Rand is the product of choice. You will get a compressor that features maximum air power, reliable precision engineered components and a durable design that is built to last.
- 100% continuous duty applications
- High capacity compressor (up to 18.1 cfm@ 90 pisg) with 60 gallon vertical tank
- Efficient finger valves that are easy to maintain
Need to cut steel? Thinking about an oxy acetylene cutting torch to do the job? Consider a plasma cutter. This simple technology uses an electrical arc and compressed air to cut steel, aluminum, and other conductive metals.
The AirForce™ 500i is an economical plasma cutting system for all conductive metals. Inverter-based design and reliable technology pack a lot of performance into a very portable package. This power source adapts to your work site by operating from either 115 or 230 VAC power through standard household outlet using the Multi-Voltage Plug (MVP).
Compared to the complexities of an oxy fuel cutting torch system, plasma cutting is easy:
- Cuts faster than oxy fuel
- More precise cut, thinner kerf, less slag to clean up
- Smaller heat-affected zone for less warping
- No gas pressure settings or flame tuning needed
- No preheating of metal prior to cutting
- New Inverter Design - Powerful cutting ability at half the weight of prior model (AirForce 400). Weighs only 27.8 lbs.
- Capable with Engine-Driven Welders - Complete cutting capability when powered by an engine-driven welder with a 240 V generator power outletof 6 kW or more.
- New Ergonomic Torch - The new HP-50 torch is designed for increased comfort, more efficient cooling and economical replacement cutting tips.
- Multi-Voltage Plug (MVP) - Allows you to connect to common 120 or 230 V power receptacles without the use of any tools - simply choose the plug that fits the receptacle
- Post-flow Air Cooling - Cools the torch and tip after cutting, extending life of replaceable tip and electrode.
- Fan-On-Demand - Runs only when needed reducing dust/debris pulled into unit.
- Wind Tunnel Technology - Prevents abrasive dust and particles from damaging internal components.
- Thermal Overload Protection - Built to withstand tough working environments. Rated for 35% duty cycle at 104° Fahrenheit. Duty cycle will increase as environmental temperature decreases.
- Cable Management Strap - Secures torch, work cable and power cord to make transporting easy and convenient.
- Line Voltage Compensation (LVC) - Provides peak performance power under variable input voltage conditions (±15%) for steady and cleaner ending cuts.
- Power Factor Correction - Expands operator’s work area via extension cords while minimizing nuisance trips caused by voltage drops.
- HP-50 torch with 16.5 ft (5 m) lead and consumables
- 16.5 ft (5 m) heavy duty work clamp
- 10 ft (3 m) power cord with 115/230 VAC, 20 A MVP plug
- 115 VAC, 20 amp circuit, single phase
- 115 VAC, 15 amp circuit, single phase
- 230 VAC, 50 amp circuit, single phase
- Sheet Metal
- Auto Body
- Rated Output at 35% Duty Cycle:
- 240 V - 27 A, 92 VDC
- 120 V - 20 A, 88 VDC
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 400 V
- Amps Input at Rated Output, 60 Hz:
- 120V (15 A) - 20.6
- 120V (20 A) - 28.8
- 240V - 13.9
- Plasma Gas Flow/Pressure: 3.0 CFM (85 L/min) at 90-120 PSI (621–827 kPA) recommended
- H: 11-1/4 in. (286 mm)
- W: 8-1/4 in. (210 mm)
- D: 14-1/4 in. (362 mm)
- Net Weight: 500i w/torch: 27.8 lb (12.6 kg)
- Ship weight: 32.6 lb (14.8 kg)
Dimensions: H: 24'' W: 19 3/4'' L: 71 1/2''
Weight (lbs.): 148
Cubic feet: 15.1
- EXTREME PROTECTION Lock
- 90° cover opening for easy access
- Level storage secures 48" level
- 12v access for electrical up-fits
- Features Brite White Armor-Tuf powder coat finish
Dee Zee Transfer Tanks - A safe and convenient means for transporting non-flammable liquids. Constructed of Brite-Tread aluminum. Black powder coat finish. Radius curve design eliminates key weld pressure points. Feature 3 stability baffles, lockable cap, .375" drainage plug, and venting coupler. Intended for private use (non-commercial). Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system. Not for use with gasoline. Does not meet title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry governing transportation.
- Specialty Series Transfer Tank
- Protective Black Powder Coat Finish
- Non-Rusting .125 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- Includes Cap And Coupler For Venting
- 3 Stability Baffles And Drain Plug
- Mounting Tabs To Secure To The Truck Bed
- Several Size Options To Maximize Storage Capacity
- L-Shape Design To Accommodate Crossover Tool Box
- Hammer Head Design With Narrow Base To Fit Between Wheel Wells
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
AUXILIARY FUEL TRANSFER TANKS
Regular stops to fill up your vehicle’s fuel tank can eat up your work day or extend your drive time on road trips with the 5th wheel trailer. Dee Zee Auxiliary Transfer Tanks are tested and certified to hold diesel fuel for the purpose to transfer it directly into your vehicle’s fuel tank. With a sophisticated connector kit (sold separately), you can skip the next exit by pulling diesel fuel directly from your truck bed.
Auxiliary Tanks have all the benefits of Dee Zee’s Transfer Tanks with these added features:
- Full Sized and Fully Welded Baffles Add Extra Strength
- Hydrostatically Pressure Tested to 29 psi
- Meets Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Requirements For Diesel Auxiliary Tanks
- Meets Federal DOT Requirements for UN31A and UN31B Tanks
- Always Check Local Regulations and Vehicle Warranty Before Altering Your OEM Fuel System
- Connector Fuel Line Kits Sold Separately
One of the most powerful air-cooled generators on the market today, the Guardian Series 20 kW automatic home standby generator can provide whole-house backup power for many homes.
Generac OHVI® Engine
Your Guardian Series generator might have to get you through days—or weeks—without utility power. Generac’s OHVI® engine, specifically designed for generator use, provides the reliability to power through the most severe outages.
True Power™ Technology
Best-in-class power quality with less than 5% total harmonic distortion means clean, smooth operation of your sensitive electronics and appliances.
The next generation of intuitive controllers featuring a multilingual, two-line LCD text display with color-coded, backlit buttons.
Certified for 18" Installation to the Home
Third-party certified to NFPA standards to be installed as close as 18” from the home’s exterior wall, provided it is located away from doors, windows, and fresh-air intakes, and unless otherwise directed by local codes.
When combined with a Smart Switch, re-engineered connection points, and composite mounting pad that eliminates the need for a poured concrete base (unless specified by local codes), the Guardian Series 20 kW generator is easy to install.
Rated for Operation in Areas with Low Natural Gas Pressure
In areas with low natural gas pressure, the Guardian Series 20kW generator can operate on natural gas pressures of only 3.5” of water column.
All-Weather Steel Enclosure
Our durable powder-coat finish helps make the sturdy, Galvanneal steel enclosure perfect for all weather conditions. It’s also able to withstand 150 mph winds.
Tool-less Fuel Conversion
Switch between natural gas and LP fuel in the field in a few seconds, without the need for any tools.
All standby generators run a weekly test to ensure the system is running properly. Thanks to Quiet-Test, your Guardian Series home standby generator runs its self-test at a lower, quieter RPM than standard operation, and can be programmed to run weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly.
Mobile Link™ Compatible
Take advantage of Generac’s Mobile Link cellular remote monitoring system and check on your generator’s status using your computer, tablet or smartphone, even when you are away. Sold separately.Non-cellular remote monitoring options are also available for generator monitoring from inside the home.
24/7/365 Customer Support
Power outages don’t always occur during normal working hours. That’s why Generac’s customer care call center—right here in Wisconsin—provides support any time of day or night, all year long. Generac is standing by 24/7, every minute of every day, to answer your questions.
The Generac Whole House Transfer Swtich is included with this generator. Gain up to whole-house coverage through smart power management. If it is unlikely you will turn on every appliance at the same time (most people don’t), a smaller generator paired with a Generac Smart power management transfer switch provides whole-house coverage through a managed power solution. The process is simple - non-essential circuits are shed when the generator approaches maximum capacity to eliminate overload, then are cycled back on when essential circuits are satisfied. Give yourself a little more than just the basics without a substantial increase in your investment.Learn More
Great for aluminum MIG welding with the IronMan 230 to eliminate feeding problems associated with soft aluminum wire. The Hobart Spool Gun DP-3545-20 is lightweight, compact and well-balanced. This reliable, yet economical gun provides 20 ft (6.1 m) of cable for extended reach.Learn More
$1,010.97JOBOX Premium On-Site Storage Boxes represents the ultimate in strength, security, and increased storage capacity.Product Features
- Pry bar resistance
- EZ-Loader skid bolsters & site-vault security
- 44-in wide loading ramp
- Lid lowering assist shock
- Fully welded padlock housing
- Power cord access
- Pad-lockable ramp
- 4 corner U-Bolt tie-down points
- High-Capacity Drop Front Chest - 1-657990
- Jobox J Hook - 601990
- Accessory Support Bar - 630990
- Removable Shelf - 631990
- Removable Peg Board - 632990
- Parts Bin Board Removable - 633990