The Tail Bone Rough Rider is a totally new approach to creeper seats, designed from scratch to be easier to use, more comfortable, more durable and a better value than any other mechanic's stool on the market! The base is a uniquely designed tripod, so it's a naturally stable working platform even on uneven floors and surfaces. And because it turns with the user, the legs always stay out of the way and let you tuck your feet under you for comfort or convenience. The tripod design also means fewer wheels to have to roll over obstacles!
The Tail Bone Rough Rider uses the casters from the Bone Rough Rider Creeper, which are 5 3/8" diameter and 1 3/8" wide, perfect for using outdoors in less than perfect circumstances. It also has an extra inch of ground clearance over the standard Tail Bone! The bucket seat works just like the ones in high performance vehicles, it lets you use your natural body movements and trunk strength to position yourself and the stool exactly where you can do the job at hand comfortably and easily. Work without fear! The Tail Bone just rolls over obstacles that trip and tip ordinary little wheel stools.
The super comfortable bucket seat is shaped and sized for real-world people, so it's not like trying to perch on a padded poke in the butt! The 100% American casters are our own design, expressly for use on creepers and carts used in auto shops, and are a combination of materials and design features not found on any other creeper wheels anywhere! The seat and the base are molded of the same tough engineering grade polymer that's used for the famously durable Bone creepers. They're smooth, impact resistant, impervious to oil, cleaners and common solvents and easy to clean.
Tail Bones are 100% Made in America, designed with American ingenuity, built with quality American materials and parts brought together by American workers! The Tail Bone Rough Rider's huge 5 3/8" casters let it roll over all sorts of obstacles, from floor drains, broken floors, nuts and bolts, even air hoses! Limited lifetime warranty on the wheels, limited one year warranty on the body.
- Rolls over drop light cords, cracks, grates, etc.
- Made in the USA
- 5.25” diameter 1 3/8” wide wheels - ideal for outdoor use!
- Custom designed wheels with soft, grippy TPE tires
- 250 lb. rating per wheel
- 1.75" ground clearance
- Four 5/16” bolts fasten plate – won’t break
- Winged design adds style to function
- High strength polypropylene copolymer
- Seat is only 13" off the ground, perfect for a wide variety of jobs!
- 350 lb. capacity
- Impervious to most solvents
- Dirt wipes right off!
- Item Number 5131
- Weight - 16.5 lbs.
- Dimensions 29" Long x 31.75" Wide
- Suggested Retail Price $179.95
- Warranty – limited lifetime on the wheels, 1 year on the body, excludes being hit or run over. Warranties apply against manufacturer defects.
The M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION 4-1/2" Cut-off / Grinder provides speed, durability and ease-of-use to the industrial user. Built with a Milwaukee® 4-pole motor, the 2680-20 delivers maximum power when cutting or grinding. The 2680-20 is the only cordless cut-off / grinder in the market to provide the user-preferred paddle switch for comfort and ease-of use when operating in various positions. L-shape intake vents protect the cut-off / grinder by keeping harmful debris from entering the tool and damaging internal components.
- 2680-20 M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION 4-1/2" Cut-off / Grinder-Bare Tool
- Type 1 Guard
- Type 27 Guard
- Spanner Wrench
- Side Handle
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Motor- Delivers maximum power when cutting or grinding
- Overload Protection- Prevents damage to the tool and battery in abusive situations
- Debris Baffles - L-shape vents keep debris from entering the tool and damaging internal components to help increase tool life.
- Tool Free, Burst Resistant Guard- Allows for quick, easy guard adjustments. Easy to access and actuate too free guard makes it easier and less time consuming to adjust the guard for various applicatoins.
- Paddle Switch Design- The only cordless cut-off /grinder in the market with a paddle switch design
- Up to 35% faster cutting speed
- Up to 50% more cuts on a single charge
- 3-Position Side Handle- Provides optimal Control and Versatility
- Voltage: 18V
- RPMs: 9,000
- Paddle Switch: Yes
- Tool Free Guard: Yes
- Large Button Spindle Lock: Yes
- Position Handle: 3
- Type 1 Guard: Yes
- Type 27 Guard: Yes
- Battery: 0
- Tool Weight: 4.4 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 5.3 lbs
Whether you are a do it yourselfer working out of your garage, operate a small auto repair business, or taking care of automotive and engine repairs at the ranch or farm, your going to need a parts washer to remove the grease and grime from the engine components. You’re going to need a Black Bull 20 Gallon Parts Washer. This 20 gallon parts washer with a 12 gallon solvent capacity can clean small to medium size parts quickly. The pump can output up to 318 gallons per hour, and recirculates up to 3.2 gallons of solvent per hour. Safe and convenient to use, this parts washer features a fire safety lid with a fusible-link, an indicator light to show when the unit is on, and a removable work shelf inside the basin for a more customized fit.
- Removes grease, grime and oil from engine components, oil pans, carburetors
- Fully enclosed electric pump recirculates fluid for quick parts washing
- Steel construction
- Removable work shelf
- Fire safety lid w/fusible-link
- Nozzle adjusts for full coverage
- On/off switch with indicator light
- Rated voltage: 120v / 60 hz / 0.5a, 120 volts / 60 hz water pump
Pump Output (w/ flexible pipe) 192 gph flow rate Pump Output (w/o flexible pipe) 318 gph flow rate Recirculates 2.6-3.2 gpm of solvent Max Output through Spigot 2.64-3.1 gallons/min Tank Capacity 20 gallons Solvent Capacity 12 gallons Overall Size 30" W x 21 1/4" D x 34 5/8" H Tank Size 28" W x 19" D x 10.25" H
- Oil free, low maintenance operation
- No oil to add or change
- No belts or pulleys to replace
- Easy cold weather start
- Heavy duty, 120 volt induction motor; plugs into standard outlet for quick and easy use
- Equipped with:
- Pressure regulator
- Tank and tool pressure gauges
- Single hand operation brass (no spark/anti-rust) quick connect
- On/off switch
- Rubber feet reduce vibration and stabilize compressor
- Available in :
- 2 and 3 gallon horizontal hand carry
- 7 and 17 gallon horizontal portable
- 10 and 20 gallon vertical portable
Configure your own shelf system with end panels and shelves. End panel height includes 2" for End Caps.
- Dimensions: 62" H x 16" W x 1.2" L
- Compatible with DEWALT® 18 Volt tools
- XRP™ Li-Ion extended run-time battery provides long run-time & battery life
- Lightweight design- 1.5 lbs; same weight as an 12V NiCd battery
- No memory and virtually no self-discharge for maximum productivity and less downtime
- Requires XRP™ Li-Ion compatible charger (DC9310, DC9320 or DC9319
- Fully-Adjustable Padded Suspenders
- 8 Main Pockets with 21 Smaller Pockets and Sleeves
- 5 inch padded Belt with Double-Tongue Roller Buckle
- Large, Gusset-Style Pockets
- Fits 29 inch to 46 inch waist
Looking for parts and supplies won’t slow you down with new and re-engineered Red Zone van storage accessories. Organizers and holders keep frequently used items in easy reach for maximum productivity.
- Customized organization for supplies and tools
- Heavy duty 18 gauge steel construction makes for tough, long lasting accessories
- Powder Coat finish provides durability
- Easy to install to shelf end panels, bulkheads, and door
Dimensions: 26" H x 14" W x 6" LLearn More
Fits models 160-X-01, 161-X-01, 164-X-01, 165-X-01, 166-X-01, 170-X-01, 170, 170-X, 171-X-01, 171, 171-X, 172-X-01, 172, 172-X, 173-X-01, 173, 173-X, 174-X-01, 175-X-01, 184-X-01, 185-X-01, 186-X-01, 644-X-01, 645-X-01, 654-X-01, 654, 654-X, 654-B, 655-X-01, 664-X-01, 664-X, 664, 664-B, 674-X-01, 674-X, 674, 674-B, 675-X-01.Learn More