$139.97The Panel/Link TCA offers circuit breaker combinations of 60A - 125A utility and 30A - 125A generator. The interlinked circuit breakers keep the generator isolated from the utility at all times, even with the deadfront removed. The TCA features a heavy-duty copper bus. The TCA is suitable for service entrance and may be used as a main panel for a single load or to feed a sub-panel. Available in indoor and outdoor enclosures, the TCA has no provision for branch circuits breakers. Learn More
The Professional Woodworker 4 Gallon Twin Stack Air Compressor is the perfect companion to all of your air tools. With its 4 gallon air tank and low profile stable design, it is ideal in almost any situation, whether it is on the top of a roof or on the other side of the garage. It features 15 amp, 1.5 HP motor that runs at 1720 RPM. It can run 4.2 CFM at 90PSI or 5.5 CFM at 40PSI, with a maximum of 125PSI. The motor on this compressor is a high-efficient, cold start twin capacitor induction motor with thermal overload protection. This compressor is extremely durable with its solid cast iron cylinder and durable steel air intake filter. It comes equipped with an air regulator and 2 regulated, factory installed air couplers that easily supports two users.
- 15 AMP
- 1.5 HP - 1720 RPM
- 4.2 CFM @ 90PSI
- High efficiency, cold start twin capacitor induction motor with thermal overload protection
- Air regulator and quick coupler
The Genesis GMSS400W Heavy-Duty Miter Saw Stand gives you an instant portable work station wherever you need to use your miter saw. This stand is a work horse, supporting up to 400 lbs. It accommodates all Genesis and most other miter saws, including 12" sliding miter saws.
The roller supports are adjustable for height and length with no tools needed and can be extended up to 110". The quick-fold design and wheels make for easy transportation and storage, even with the saw mounted. An adjustable foot keeps the stand level on uneven surfaces.
- Heavy-Duty All Steel Construction-Supports up to 400 Lbs
- Quick-Release Mounting Brackets for Easy Miter Saw Mounting and Removal
- Tool-Free Adjustment of Material Supports and Extension Arms, Material Supports Include Rollers and Positive Stops for Repetitive Cuts
- Accommodates All Genesis and Most Other Miter Saws, Including Genesis 12" Sliding Miter Saw
- Quick-Fold Design and Wheels for Easy Storage and Portability
- EFFORTLESS PUSH BUTTON OPEN & CLOSE
- CHROME PLATED RELEASE BUTTON
- HARDENED STEEL
- REPLACEABLE JAWS
- POLISHED 3.5" X 4.25" ANVIL STEEL
- SPINDLE CHANNEL DUAL SWIVEL LOCK LEVER
- 4 LUG HEAVY DUTY REINFORCED BASE
- 360 DEGREE SWIVEL BASE
- 1/2"-2" PERMANENT PIPE
- JAW MACHINED/CHROME PLATED SPINDLE & HANDLE
- HANDLE ENDS RUBBER GRIP
- JAW WIDTH: 5"
- JAW PAD SIZE: 5" X 1/4" X 3/4"
- JAW OPENING: 6-3/8"
- THROAT DEPTH: 2-1/4"
- ANVIL SIZE: 3-1/2" X 4-1/4"
- FORMING HORN: YES
- BASE SWIVEL DEGREE: 360
- OVERALL SIZE: 16" X 7-1/2" X 9"
- WEIGHT: 28.6 LBS
- PSI: 30K
VISE PRESENTS A SAFETY HAZARD. IN ADEQUATE OPERATION CAN RESULT IN MAJOR INJURY. NEVER USE A VISE WITHOUT THE SUPERVISION OF A QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL. CHIPS, SPARKS & DEBRIS CAN CAUSE DANGER. ALWAYS USE A SHIELD OR PROTECTION. ALWAYS WEAR EYE PROTECTION. AVOID DAMP OR WET LOCATION. CLEAN VISE WITH A RAG AFTER EACH USE.Learn More
- Double sliding rail system for crosscutting stock up to 12” wide
- Make precision miter cuts up to 45 degrees left and right
- Make bevel cuts up to 45 degrees left
- Use compound cutting for crown molding, shadow boxes, picture frames, and more.
- Laser-light cutting guide for quicker alignment and improved accuracy
- Die cast aluminum base for portability
- Electric brake stops the blade in seconds
- Spindle lock for quick blade changes
- 2 Year warranty
- CSA Listed
Includes: 60T Carbide Blade, Hold Down Clamp, Dust Bag, (2) Extension Wings, Rear Support Foot Bar, Blade Wrench and (2)AAA Batteries for Laser
- Rated Voltage: 120V AC, 60Hz
- Rated Input Power: 15 Amp
- No Load Speed: 5,000 RPM
- Blade Size: 10” (255mm)
- Arbor Size: 5/8”
- Net Weight: 37.5 Lbs
Max Cutting Capacity:
- 0ºx 90º: H 3” x 12-1/5”
- 45ºx90º: H 3” x 8-1/4”
- 0ºx45º: H 1-5/8” x 12-1/5”
- 45ºx45º: H 1-5/8”x 8-1/4”
Add a bit of sophistication to your kitchen, bar, game room, basement, or shop with the AmeriHome 2 Piece Bar Stool Set in glossy black. Sleek silhouettes with polished mirror-like chrome bases and shiny black molded seats give this set a clean, modern, loft-like style. These bar stools are designed with comfort in mind. With large 14.75 inch wide molded ABS plastic 360 degree seats, built in footrests and an adjustable height of 22.5 to 31 inches. Great features that make these bar stools comfortable for everyone.
- 2 modern loft-like style bar stools
- Adjustable height from 22.5 to 31 in.
- Maximum seat back height 36 in.
- 14.75 in. ABS plastic 360-degree swivel seat
- 330 lbs. weight capacity each
Slice ham or roast beef for sandwiches with the Sportsman Series Electric Meat Slicer. It is great for church groups, family reunions, or large families who wish to buy in bulk and slice meat themselves to save money. Get the most out of the leftover turkey from the holidays too. The removable sliding table makes the Electric Meat Slicer easy to use and clean. The 7.5 inch stainless steel blade can cut slices up to 5/8 inch think. The non -slip suction cup feet keep it from sliding around on the counter while in use.
- Makes great sandwiches from leftover turkey, ham, and roasts
- Also slices fruit and vegetables
- 7-1/2 inch stainless steel blade
- Maximum slicing thickness up to 5/8 inch
- Non -slip suction cup feet
- Easy to clean sliding table
- 120v / 60hz / 150 watt
Use with EZ-Glide Ladder Rack model 251-3-02, 251-3-01, or 251.Learn More
The M18™ Cordless 2-Speed 1/4" Hex Impact Driver is the most powerful 1/4" hex compact impact driver in its class and offers the best power to size ratio among like competitors. Featuring a Milwaukee® built 4-Pole frameless motor and optimized impact mechanism, this impact driver delivers up to 2,750 RPM, 3,450 IPM and 1,500 in-lbs of fastening torque for class-leading performance. This is the only tool in its class to offer multiple speed/torque modes through proprietary 2-Mode Drive Control™. REDLINK™ Intelligence provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger. The M18™ Cordless 1/4" Hex Impact Driver features an LED Light to illuminate work surfaces, and includes an all-metal, reversible belt clip for temporary tool storage.
- (1) M18 2-Speed 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (2657-20)
- (1) Belt Clip
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Features a robust design for longer life, more power and more runtime than any brushed competitor
- Milwaukee® designed Impact Mechanism: Delivers maximum power and application speed for greater efficiency on the job
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Proprietary 2-Mode DRIVE CONTROL™: Two speed / torque modes allow class-leading control for greater application versatility
- 1/4" Hex Quick-Connect Chuck
Specifications Voltage 18V Length 5-1/2" Weight 3.1 lbs On Board FUEL Gauge Fuel Gauge on Battery LED Light Yes Anvil Size & Type 1/4" Hex Quick Change No Load IPM 0-3,450 No Load RPM 0-2,750 Torque 1,500 in-lbs Package Type Tool Only (No Battery or Charger Included)
- Patented 3-speed all-metal transmission matches the tool to task for fastest application speed and improved run time
- Heavy-duty 1/2" self-tightening chuck tightens throughout operation providing superior bit gripping strength
- LED worklight provides increased visibility in confined spaces
- High power, high efficiency motor delivers 450 unit watts out of max power for superior performance in all drilling and fastening applications
- Best in class length for improved balance and better control