Delta PRO Single Lid and Dual Lid Steel Crossovers provide superior security for tools and equipment. The combination of our Gear-Lock System, reinforced lids, and our high-strength body will resist up to 1,000 pounds of prying force to break in.
- Gear-Lock self-adjusting dual rotary locking system always latches and closes for superior security
- Self-aligning latch pin pivots from side-to-side to engage with the Gear-Lock System; no adjustments required
- High-strength, self-rising lids will resist attempted break-ins better than other steel lids
- High-strength body resists cargo damage and protects the lock system
- End-mounted push buttons provide easy access; lid locks and unlocks from either side for security and safety
- Heavy-duty guards on single lid models protect the vertical-action gas spring lid lifts and help ensure long-term durability
- Built-in storage bin on both ends and 4-compartment sliding tray for convenient hand tool and small item storage
CROSSOVER PROGRADE STEEL TOOLBOX 70"" ProGrade Steel Crossover Low Profile DEEP UWS ProGrade Crossover toolboxes go deeper to give you more tool room! Tough, reliable, and built in the USA, these ProGrade deep steel truck boxes afford you extra space without taking up more of your bed. These durable UWS boxes also provide convenient extras to keep you organized and your tools safe. Strong steel tubs with foam-filled lids, rotary locking systems, full-length piano hinges, built-in tool trays, and screwdriver holders offer you the ability to work like a pro--even if you're not! Plus, the quick-pull handles allow for one-handed operation from either side of your rig. Deep-style truck boxes are available in standard and low-profile styles. Fill your truck bed with professional style and function--add UWS ProGrade Crossover deep toolboxes.Learn More
Designed for the professional, our 3 HP single stage compressors are ideal for almost anyone, from individuals that thrive on do-it-yourself projects to the professional air compressor user. When performance is defined by maximum operating pressure, increased air flow and extended duty cycles, Ingersoll Rand is the product of choice. You will get a compressor that features maximum air power, reliable precision engineered components and a durable design that is built to last.
- 100% continuous duty applications
- High capacity compressor (up to 18.1 cfm@ 90 pisg) with 60 gallon vertical tank
- Efficient finger valves that are easy to maintain
Weight (lbs.): 61
- Four easily adjustable ladder stops included to help secure ladders and materials.
- Anti-wear strip reduces wear on ladders and protects rack.
- Easy to install compression clamps secures rack to top of truck bed.
- Upright legs bolt to mounting rail for easy removal.
Combination Liquid Transfer Tank/Tool Box; Volume 50 Gallons; L 36 in. x W 32 in. x H 22 in. Heave Duty .125 Aluminum Alloy. Commercial Grade Vented Cap/Mounting Flanges. Offset Hinge Designed To Fit Tight. Fully Foamed Lid. Stainless Steel Paddle Handle Lock. Fully Welded One Piece Tub. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture.Learn More
- Pin releases to allow drawer to be removed when necessary
- Thumb-controlled latch release is easy to reach and offers quick, convenient access to contents; latch holds drawer tight when it is closed
- Handles are protected from damage inside recessed area
- Industrial-grade aluminum construction is fully welded for strength; .125 aluminum top will support 200-pound load
- Movable plastic dividers to easily change the lengths of storage compartments; additional dividers Model 1410980 can be purchased Learn More
Dimensions: H: 13 ½" W: 16¼" L: 87 1/8"
Weight (lbs.): 74
Cubic feet: 6.4
- ONE-TOUCH latch mechanism and trademarked RED PUSHBUTTON features a powder coated aluminum, automotive style latching system.
- Low profile box that mounts on the side rail of your pick up truck. Can be used separately or in combination with Cross or Saddle Boxes.
- J-hook mounting requires no drilling of holes in the rails.
Dimensions: H: 18 W: 18 L: 36 5/8
Weight (lbs.): 47
Cubic feet: 6.5
- Brushed stainless steel paddle handle, with rotary style latch mechanism features a two position latch that prevents the door from inadvertently opening.
- Aluminum doors swing down for easy access and a full view of the contents. Opened door is supported by aircraft-type cables with swedged fittings which can be removed to allow for a fully open swing down position.
- Positive weather seal protects tools and materials stored inside from road dirt and weather.
Dimensions: H: 19¼ W: 27 L: 62
Weight (lbs.): 134
Cubic feet: 18.6
- Rotary style latch mechanism keeps the cover tight against the weather seal.
- Mounts directly to the bed of the truck.
- Back of the chest can be placed tight against the front of the pickup bed because zero clearance is needed for opening the cover.
- 3-in long, 7/8-in steel hinges have stainless steel hinge pins for superior strength and long-term durability
- Wide, surround rain gutter with auto-style bulb weather stripping
- Three-point locking system
- Commercial rotating T-handle
- Aircraft cable door supports
- Reinforcing cross-hatch pattern
- Coated, galvanized steel aircraft cable door supports pivot on shoulder rivets to prevent twisting
- Heavy-duty EPDM closed cell bulb weather stripping surrounds door opening to seal out moisture
- Dimensions: 60" L x 24" W x 24" H