Mount an antenna on your UWS box so that you can keep tabs on your dog via his tracking collar. This flange-style antenna mount works with any aluminum dog box or toolbox.Learn More
These MaxLine 3/4" Pipe Clamps are designed to fit 1" OD tubing. Their single mounting screw hole allows for quick installation. Reccomended spacing is 4 to 5 feet.
- Made of nylon material
- Single mounting screw hole
- For MaxLine 1" OD x 3/4" ID tubing
- 10 per Pack
This replacement headgear will fit Discovery model Hobart welding helmets. It is multi-adjustable and includes a CoolMax® sweatband.Learn More
This flame retardant cotton welding apron includes an adjustable elastic waist strap, convenient pocket and HOBART screen printed above the pocket. The apron measures 24” wide by 36” long and is one size fits most. The style allows for maximum protection and comfort. Apron is packaged in clear protective bag for retail display.Learn More
Regular Price: $16.99
Special Price: $14.44
- Versatile tool for stripping paint and varnish, soften caulking and putty for removal, remove adhesive labels. Thawing pipes, gutters, freezers, or radiators. Loosening rusted nuts and bolts. Speed-dry epoxy, cement, or any damp surface, and more
- Powerful 12.5 Amp Motor
- Air reduction nozzle concentrates heat.
- Deflector nozzles protect glass and other surfaces.
- Reflector nozzle speeds thawing of pipes.
- 3-position rocker type switch for high temp, off and low temp.
- 2 Year warranty
- ETL Listed
Includes: (2) Deflector Nozzles, (1) Reflector Nozzle and (1) Air Reduction Nozzle
- Rated Voltage: 120V AC, 60HZ
- Rated Input Power 12.5 Amp
- Output: 750/ 1500 Watts
- Air Temperature: 572 / 1000 °F
- Air Volume: 10/17 cu. ft. / min.
Regular Price: $14.99
Special Price: $11.99
An all-purpose stick electrode for use in all positions on carbon and galvanized steel. 60,000 PSI tensile strength. Deep penetrating, ideal for welding through light to medium amounts of dirty, rusty or painted materials. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity. Size: 3/32". 5b Plastic.Learn More
Milwaukee® designs and manufactures Sawzall® blades for the toughest professional applications. Material, blade geometry and heat treating are designed to maximize metal cutting performance.
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life.
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting.
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.
- Blade Dimension: 6"x3/4"x.035"
- Shank: 24 TPI
- TPI/Grit: 1/2 in. Universal
- Package Quantity: 5
Milwaukee® SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Drive Guide Sets are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. Includes Milwaukee ECX™ bits with Anti-Strip Tip designed for electrical fasteners. Drive Guide with expandable sleeve guides long screws to reduce wobble for fast, straight driving. Functional case provides storage for insert bits and drive guide. Case can be used to gauge, strip and bend wire, as well as fasten screws. Now use with Milwaukee® SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Insert Magnetic Nut Drivers (1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2").
- (1) ECX™ Bit 1” #1
- (1) ECX™ Bit 1” #2
- (2) Phillips Bit 1" P2
- (1) Phillips Bit 1" P3
- (1) Slotted Bit 1" SL 1/4"
- (1) Slotted Bit 1" SL 3/16"
- (1) Square Bit 1" SQ2
- (1) TORX® Bit 1" T15
- (1) TORX® Bit 1" T20
- (1) TORX® Bit 1" T25
- (1) SHOCKWAVE™ 3" Magnetic Bit Tip Holder
- Expandable sleeve for fast, straight driving
- Functional storage case can be used to gauge, strip and bend wire, as well as fasten screws.
- 11 SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ insert bits included