- Tips & Electrodes for Hobart AirForce 250ci and 500i Plasma Cutters.
- 2 Tips and 2 Electrodes / pkg.
8" Wide Face Coarse Crimp Steel Wire Wheel With 1/2 & 5/8 Arbor Hole. 6,000 RPM.Learn More
This 24" Totel with removable tool case is a great tool box for anyone looking to do seriouse work. With an easily detacable tool case on top you can grab and go quickly with just the right tools for the job.
- Top case for power tools and small parts with an integrated handle
- Long metal carry handle for easy grip when carrying
- Heavy-duty design for durable structure
- Front push-button for easy detaching/ attaching of the case to the tote unit
- Heavy-duty anti-rust metal latches on top of case
- Genuine Split Cowhide Leather Welding Apron.
- Superior Protection.
- Heavy Duty Kevlar Stitching, Riveted Chest Pocket.
- Reinforced Snaps.
- Quick-Release Neck and Side Locking Buckles
- Riveted chest pocket and metal loops designed for hanging welding gloves
- Color: Gold
- Size: One size fits most - 36” length with adjustable quick release neck and waist straps
- Width: 24”
- Do not machine or hand wash. Dry Clean Only. Clean with soft dry brush.
- Open reel fiberglass tape
- 300' x 1/2"
- Double coated blade
- Shock absorbing rubber bumpers
- Versatile end hook
- Lithium-Ion Battery for more power and run time: Holds a charge up to 18 months.
- 1/4” Hex Quick-Change Chuck
- Two Speeds (200/400 RPM) for Versatility
- 16 Torque/Clutch Settings
- Built-In LED Work Light
- Battery Charge Level Indicator
Includes (4) Quick-Change Hex-Shank Drill Bits, and (4) Screwdriver bits
- Model: GLSD72A
- Input: 7.2V DC
- No Load Speed: 200/400 RPM Reversible
- Chuck: 1/4” Hex, quick-change
- Torque Settings: 16
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- Charger Input: 120 V~/60 Hz
- Battery Capacity: 1300 mAh
- Recharging Time: 3-5 Hours
- Net Weight: 1 lb
Regular Price: $20.99
Special Price: $17.84Product Features
- Wide-opening jaws provide greater versatility in clamping a variety of shapes
- Swivel pads hold tapered work, awkward fabricating jobs, and delicate projects without damaging the work surface
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work. Stays adjusted for repetitive use
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Classic trigger release designed to provide maximum locking force