The Leatherman Micra is our most popular mini-tool with anglers, hobbyists and those who can appreciate the best spring-action scissors around. Personal care features that fit on your key chain are just part of what makes the Micra truly unique. Ten useful tools are packed into this tiny, lightweight Leatherman. Perfect for a tackle box, pocket, purse, fanny pack, or sewing kit, the Micra makes a great gift.
- 420HC Knife
- Spring-action Scissors
- Flat/Phillips Screwdriver
- Ruler (4.7 in 12.0 cm)
- Nail Cleaner
- Bottle Opener
- Nail File
- Medium Screwdriver
- Extra-small Screwdriver
- Closed Length: 2.5 in (6.5 cm)
- Weight: 1.8 oz (51 g)
A good air hose can complement the uses of a good air compressor. This diamond flex air hose has features to make it the only one you may need. With its all weather flexible material, this diamond flex air hose will be used in extreme weather all around the garage and farm. This particular one is kink resistant, abrasion resistant and will continue to be flexible in all weather from -40 degrees to 150 degrees. The diamond flex air hose has a working pressure of 300PSI. The hose itself has reinforced bend restrictions preventing the kinking that other air hoses endure. The fittings are 1/4"NTP, and this hose measures 50 feet long, 3/8" hose diameter. The color of the hose is bright, leaving it visible when debris is on the ground or in the work area. It weighs in at just 5 lbs, keeping it light and maneuverable for any user.Learn More
The Speedway ¼-inch Die Grinder is the perfect choice for grinding in tight spots. It features a free speed of 22,000 RPMs, an average air consumption of 4 SCFM and an air inlet of ¼ inch. The aluminum body delivers 90 PSI of pressure to allow for a quick finish of any job. This tool is also GS/CE certified.
- 22,000 RPM
- SCFM @ 90 PSI: 4.0
- 1/4" Air Inlet
- Polished aluminum body with powder coated components
- GS/CE Certified
- Drop forged heat treated chrome vanadium steel
- Corrosion-resistant chrome plated finish
- Raised panel for added strength
- Precision-machined 15 angled open ends and 12-point offset box ends
- SAE sizes: 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1-2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8 and 1 inch
- Metric sizes: 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 18, 19 and 22 mm
- Roll-up storage pouch included
NOTE: BRAND MAY VARYLearn More
Protect your Champion generator from the elements with a secure fitting generator cover. Made from durable, water resistant vinyl with an elastic band, these covers will protect your generator in style. Fits generators up to 28.7 in. x 22.8 in. x 23.6 in.
- Fits generators up to 28.7 in. x 22.8 in. x 23.6 in
- Made from durable, water-resistant vinyl
- Elastic band for a secure fit
- Lightweight cover for easy coverage and travel
- Specifically designed for Champion generators to provide a custom fit
- Click on the “More Info” tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
- 90 day manufacturer warranty
- Cool-running titanium nitride coating lasts longer than uncoated bits
- High speed steel for longer life
- Automatically deburrs holes while drilling
- For use with corded and cordless drills
- Twelve step bit: 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16", 3/4", 13/16", 7/8"
- Eleven step bit: 1/4", 25/64", 35/64", 11/16", 13/16", 7/8", 1-1/8", 1-7/32", 1-1/4", 1-3/8"