A light to medium penetrating all-purpose stick electrode for use in all positions, on carbon steel. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity or DCEN (straight) polarity. 60,000 PSI tensile strength. Good for general, all-purpose applications and joints with poor fit-up. Size: 3/32". 5lb. Plastic.Learn More
How many times have you come home from a long day on the job or out on the trail with a sore back and muddy boots? The Sportsman Series Working Man’s Boot Set will help you keep the dirt outdoors, and not on your floors. You won’t have to worry about tracking leaves, mud and dirt onto your clean floors when you use the Boot and Shoe Brush. The stiff bristles remove the grass and gunk that stick to the bottom of your shoes and boots without damaging the leather. Use at home in the garage to keep your wife happy, in the office to keep cleaning costs down, or while out camping to keep cramped living areas clean. Don’t be afraid to hose the Boot Brush off when it is caked with mud or mount it to the concrete outside the garage, this item was designed to get wet once in a while. The Boot Brush’s poly bristles won’t rust or corrode. Use the Boot Puller to quickly and easily remove shoes, work or cowboy boots without having to bend over or touch muddy shoes. The tapered design fits footwear of all sizes and shapes and a soft rubber strip firmly grips without damaging boot leather. You may want to get an extra set to keep in your truck to keep the dirt off the floorboards, and on to leave at the hunting lodge to keep the mud from following you home.
- For cleaning and removing shoes, boots and sneakers
- Leave dirt outdoors, not on your floors
- Use at home, farm, office, camping
- Won’t damage boot leather
- Boot brush secures to floor and removes mud, grass and other debris
- Boot puller easily remove shoes, work boots, or cowboy boots without stooping down
Dee Zee Tool Box Accessories - Vented Gas Cap. An exact replacement of the gas cap that comes with all Dee Zee tanks. Vented to alleviate pressure from vapor build up. Comes with vented cap and neck.
- Transfer Tank Service Part
- Vented Gas Cap
- Replaces Dee Zee Transfer Tank Cap
- Alleviates Dangerous Build Up of Vapor
- Sold Individually
1/4" Cylindrical Carbide Burr (70,000 RPM / SA-1). Double cut for fine work. Designed for use on ferrous metals, plastic, fiberglass and other machinable materials. Great for deburring, sculpting and removing material in hard-to-reach areas. Designed for use w/ high-speed die grinders (Cat # 01993).Learn More
- Heavy-duty aluminum frame assures durability and accuracy – JobSite ToughTM
- Color coded hand grips, end-caps and cover plates
- Non-slip comfort grip hand grips
- Shock absorbing end caps protect frame
- SurroundView® reflects ambient light for easy read
- Top read window maximizes readability
- Over-sized easy read 1/2" vials
- Sister Level Series: 1203 Series
- Magnets: No
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Frame Weight: Heavy Duty
- Oversized Frame: No
- Molded Hand Grips: Yes
- Oversized Vials: Yes
- Glo-View®: No
- Top Read: Yes
- Simply plug the SoniCord into any 120V home outlet and the appliance to be monitored into the opposite end. When the power fails to the appliance for any reason, including arc-fault circuit breaker nuisance tripping, the SoniCord emits a loud 80dB signal for up to 2.5 hours.
- The SoniCord is perfect for use with refrigerators, freezers, sump pumps, aquariums, wine cellars and much more.
- Emits an 80dB signal when the power fails to the appliance for any reason including accidental disconnect, power outage or circuit breaker nuisance tripping.
- Plugs into any 120V outlet.
- Convenient retaining straps are included to secure the appliance plug to the SoniCord receptacle to help prevent accidental disconnect downstream from the alarm.
- Includes a built-in rechargeable NiMH battery.
- Alarm ON/OFF switch.
- Rated for 15A at 120VAC, for indoor use only.
- Economically priced.
- Individually clam-shell packaged in 5-unit display carton. Learn More
Regular Price: $19.99
Special Price: $16.99
- Bit is constructed of M-7 high speed steel for high resistance to abrasion during tough drilling applications
- Three-flatted shank design provides better chuck grip and reduces slippage.
- Ideal for use in keyless chucks
- All Silver & Deming bits are 6" long and feature a 1/2" reduced shank that fits all 1/2" drills
- Standard 118 degree point for use in wood, metal, and plastic
Milwaukee® designs and manufactures Sawzall® blades for the toughest professional applications. Material, blade geometry and heat treating are designed to maximize metal cutting performance.
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life.
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting.
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.
- Blade Dimension: 12"x3/4"x.035"
- Shank: 18 TPI
- TPI/Grit: 1/2 in. Universal
- Package Quantity: 5