- Bit is constructed of M-7 high speed steel for high resistance to abrasion during tough drilling applications
- Three-flatted shank design provides better chuck grip and reduces slippage.
- Ideal for use in keyless chucks
- All Silver & Deming bits are 6" long and feature a 1/2" reduced shank that fits all 1/2" drills
- Standard 118 degree point for use in wood, metal, and plastic
Safely secure loads in the truck bed, on the trailer, or on the roof of the SUV with the Sportsman Series 2 Piece Ratchet Tie Down Set. Keep a set in the truck or the tool box for camping, hauling loads home from the hardware store, or moving furniture. The steel ratchet action lever easily tightens the adjustable straps from 4 to 20 feet and has a quick auto release so you won’t waste any time unloading. Two inch straps, made of heavy-duty weather resistant webbing, will securely hold the load. Vinyl coated hooks won’t scratch your vehicle.
- Use to secure equipment during transport
- 2 inch x 20 foot straps
- Heavy duty webbing
- Adjustable length 4 to 20 feet
- Quick automatic release
- steel ratchet action lever easily tightens
- Vinyl coated hooks included
Built just as tough as the Gator Machete, the Junior is shorter and more packable. The two-sided blade has both a fine edge for hacking brush and vines and a rough cut saw edge for cutting branches, limbs and small trees. It’s a high-carbon steel shaft with a Gator grip handle. For back-country travel, when every bit of weight is accounted for, the Gator Jr. is the right machete.
- Overall Length: 18.75"
- Blade Length: 10.75"
- Weight: 14.30 oz.
- Head: High Carbon Steel
- Handle: Gator Grip
- Fine edge and saw blade
- Tactile rubber grip
- M2™ Tooth Technology: patent-pending advanced tooth geometry and Tri-Ground™ teeth provide a fast, efficient cut
- Deep Gullets™ provide rapid removal of chips
- Easy-Start™ Front Teeth: 12pt. Extra-fine front teeth provide a rapid, smooth start
- Thick-Body™ Blade: delivers rigidity and control
- Tapered-Pitch™ nose improves clearance and stability
- Hardwood handle
With a 4 Ton lifting capacity, this Bottle Jack can lift loads weighting up to 8,000 lbs. Change the tires on cars, trucks, and trailers or make repairs to your tractor, combine or hay baler. Small, portable and reliable, this is a great jack to keep nearby for emergency repairs. A cast iron base bears the load and a cleated non-slip lift cap keeps it stable. The hydraulic bypass prevents ram over travel and prevents damage to the Jack. The pump cartridge is replaceable, so you don’t have to replace the entire jack when the hydraulic has been exhausted. With a lift range of 7.75 to 12.75 inches (with the screw lift fully extended), the Black Bull Bottle Jack can get the heaviest of loads into the air and out of the way so you can make the repair and move on to other projects.
- Easily lift heavy loads weighting up to 8,000 lbs, reliable and portable design
- Great for use on the shop, farm, or job site
- Cleated non-slip lift cap, adjustable extension screw cap, replaceable pump cartridge
- Solid cast iron base for maximum stability, base dimensions: 3 7/8 inches x 3 1/2 inches
- Hydraulic bypass prevents ram over travel, lift height 7.75 to 12.75 inches, weights 6.7 lbs
Sometimes all you need is a simple, lightweight, quick-to-deploy straight blade knife and with the Leatherman Crater® c33 folding knife, that's what you get. Perfect size, perfect feel in the hand, perfect price.
- 420HC Blade
- Carabiner/Bottle Opener
- Closed Length: 3.87 in (9.82 cm)
- Weight: 2.36 oz (66.9 g)
Professionals and hobbyists alike can benefit from this air drills's 1700 RPM of power! Featuring a convenient fingertip reverse, this air tool also includes a keyed chuck and key to hold a variety of bits for your light metal or woodworking projects. This 3/8" air drill is perfect for any home hobby shop, professional metalworking or carpentry.
Color Silver Exhaust Location Bottom Max Speed 1700 RPM Air Inlet 1/4" Chuck Size 3/8"