Sometimes all you need is a simple, lightweight, quick-to-deploy straight blade knife and with the Leatherman Crater® c33 folding knife, that's what you get. Perfect size, perfect feel in the hand, perfect price.
- 420HC Blade
- Carabiner/Bottle Opener
- Closed Length: 3.87 in (9.82 cm)
- Weight: 2.36 oz (66.9 g)
The 4-in-1 Drywall Hanging Tool is a versatile multifunction tool that includes a utility knife, Philips screwdriver, keyhole saw, sanding rasp, and rugged nylon pouch.
- Aluminum body is lightweight and durable
- Quick change blade utility knife
- Steel lock mechanism
- Variable depth gullets provide more efficient chip clearance
- 4/6 Variable pitch teeth for reduced noise and improved performance
- Electron beam weld for stronger, longer lasting teeth
- Bi-metal construction for toughness and long life
The 100' Steel Fast Back is ready to deliver. With 3 to 1 high speed rewind, this tape makes sure you are measuring accurately and moving on to your next job. The 9201 has a compact, ergonomic case design and a multifunction ring and claw end hook. It also features Komelon's nylon coated steel blade with de-burred edges for maximum protection and prevention of corrosion and cracking. When speed and accuracy count, make sure to choose Komelon's Steel Fast Back.
- 3:1 High speed rewind
- Compact, ergonomic case
- Nylon coated blade with multifunction ring and claw end hook
- 100' x 3/8"
- This Professional Tool Box Includes Galvanized Steel Hinge Pins to Keep Box from Separating.
- Built tough to support larger loads.
- Large riveted nickel plated, steel draw bolts secure the lid.
- Steel riveted handle tie down holds heavy loads.
- Includes a deluxe, lift out tray.
- Fully lockable with padlock eye.
- Available in Yellow / Black.
- Dimensions: 23" W (58cm), 10.5" D (26.7cm), 11" H (27.9cm)
- Heavy-duty aluminum frame assures durability and accuracy – JobSite ToughTM
- Color coded hand grips, end-caps and cover plates
- Non-slip comfort grip hand grips
- Shock absorbing end caps protect frame
- SurroundView® reflects ambient light for easy read
- Top read window maximizes readability
- Over-sized easy read 1/2" vials
- Sister Level Series: 1203 Series
- Magnets: No
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Frame Weight: Heavy Duty
- Oversized Frame: No
- Molded Hand Grips: Yes
- Oversized Vials: Yes
- Glo-View®: No
- Top Read: Yes
- High leverage
- Lap joint diagonal
- Laser heat-treated cutting edges last longer
- Only CHANNELLOCK® uses a knife and anvil style cutting edge to ensure perfect mating and superior cutting edge life
- CHANNELLOCK® uses a high-carbon C1080 steel for superior performance on the job and electronic coating for ultimate rust prevention CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips for comfort
1/4" Cylindrical Carbide Burr (70,000 RPM / SA-1). Double cut for fine work. Designed for use on ferrous metals, plastic, fiberglass and other machinable materials. Great for deburring, sculpting and removing material in hard-to-reach areas. Designed for use w/ high-speed die grinders (Cat # 01993).Learn More