- Adheres to any surface for hands-free use
- SuperstickTM adhesive system is reusable, sticks to any surface and leaves no marks or holes
- Projects a laser line up to 30 ft
- Integrated horizontal and vertical leveling vials
Includes: Reusable SuperstickTM adhesive strip, 2 “AA” alkaline batteries, instruction sheet, protective carrying pouchLearn More
The Professional Woodworker 100 Piece Rotary Tool Kit covers all of your basic needs from grinding to sanding to drilling, sawing or polishing. A small, thin body construction allows the 12V, 10,000-32,000 RPM rotary tool to easily fit into your hand and also allows it to fit into tighter spots when detail work is needed. The kit includes: 10 grinder stones; 2 diamond bits; 3 mandrels; 36 cutting disks; 1 sanding drum; 3 pieces sanding drum paper; 4 polishing wheels; 2 drill bits; 1 collet; 1 whet stone; 36 pieces sanding paper; 1 spanner.
- 12V, 135W, 10,000-32,000 RPM motor
- 10 grinder stones; 2 diamond bits; 3 mandrels; 36 cutting disks
- 1 sanding drum; 3 pieces sanding drum paper; 4 polishing wheels
- 2 drill bits; 1 collet; 1 whet stone; 36 pieces sanding paper; 1 spanner
- Steel wire reinforced.
- Complete with M22 screw-type fittings.
- Fabric Reinforced.
Max Pressure: 2,600 PSI
Length: 25′Learn More
With its easy-to-read white face gauge with needle indicator, the two-inch Tire Pressure gauge makes check pressure simple. A rugged rubber surround adds ruggedness. Intended for the periodic monitoring and maintenance of tires. This gauge reads standing air pressures from 0-100 psi.
- A rubber gauge overmoulding offers impact protection for the gauge's metal case
- Built-in air pressure bleed-off valve allows exact air pressure adjustment
- Easy-to-read white face gauge with large black dial indicator
- 12-inch hose allows for easier positioning of the gauge to read pressure
Milwaukee® Thunderbolt® Black Oxide Jobber length drill bits are designed for extreme durability and long life. The Thunderbolt® web features a thicker core than a standard drill bit, which provides ultimate strength and protects against side-load breakage. A specially designed parabollic flute form clears chips and debris fast to keep the bit cool. A precision start, 135 Split Point tip starts on contact to keep the bit from walking for fast accurate holes. Excellent for drilling on curved surfaces, requires less effort to drill and is highly recommended for use with portable drills. The 3-Flat Secure-Grip shank won't slip in the drill chuck. Reduced shank diameter for use in 3/8" chucks.
- Thunderbolt® Web, Provides Longer Life and Faster Driller Times
- Parabollic Flute, Clears Chips Faster
- 135˚ degree Split Point, Precision Start No Walking
- 3-Flat Secure Grip Shank, Reduces Bit Slipping in Chuck
- (1) 1/16"
- (1) 5/64"
- (1) 3/32"
- (1) 7/64"
- (1) 1/8"
- (1) 9/64"
- (1) 5/32"
- (1) 11/64"
- (1) 3/16"
- (1) 13/64"
- (1) 7/32"
- (1) 1/4"
- (1) 9/32"
- (1) 5/16"
- (1) 3/8"
Receive diagnostic alerts from inside the comfort of your home.
- Low Oil Shutdown, Engine Does Not Start, Low Frequency
- Engine Overspeed, Low Voltage, Low Battery Voltage
- High Oil Temp and Transfer Switch Fault
Easy-to-Read Maintenance Notification
- Blinking red light alerts the owner of problem & maintenance
- Compact and unobtrusive design
- Installed inside your home in a location of your choice
Hardwired To Your Transfer Switch for Complete Peace of Mind
- Always know the status of your generator
- No batteries required
Will Only Work w/ Briggs & Stratton Home Generator SystemsLearn More
- Extra deep gullets easily remove chips for fast cutting.
- Unique fleam ground teeth cut in both directions for clean cuts.
- Induction hardened teeth for long life
VIAIR's 2.5 Inch Air down gauge, reads up to 35PSI, has a button activated release valve to deflate air and a storage pouch.Learn More
- Fits all hammer drills with 3-jaw or Jacobs chuck
- Chrome vanadium shaft through-hardened to 50-53HrC
- Patented flute geometry removes dust from the hole quicker for fast drilling and long life
- Up to 150% faster than other competitive bits
- Shot-peened, double-tempered finish reduces breakage
- Hot isostatically pressed to extend life and resist breakage
- Copper braze material gives high heat resistance for reduced tip loss
- All tips made to ANSI specifications